Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Trails to Peace OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:28 pm
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune

Yup. ^^

Your welcome. lol

I'm actually stuck. ^^ I'm not sure how to have Reina react to Glen. xD

lol hmm I'm not sure how she would react either. I never could RP as a female character so not sure how she would react either. You could always go with the anime classic of saying the characters name followed by you stupid. though usually done in comedy / romance anime. blaugh Seriously though I don't have any real idea.

lol I might have to go that way. xD

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:43 pm
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune

Yup. ^^

Your welcome. lol

lol hmm I'm not sure how she would react either. I never could RP as a female character so not sure how she would react either. You could always go with the anime classic of saying the characters name followed by you stupid. though usually done in comedy / romance anime. blaugh Seriously though I don't have any real idea.

lol If you have to you have to. I suppose that means my post was either good or bad to leave someone unsure of how to respond. XD

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:13 pm
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune

Yup. ^^

Your welcome. lol

lol If you have to you have to. I suppose that means my post was either good or bad to leave someone unsure of how to respond. XD

It was pretty good. I just don't want to write a reply that would turn Reina into a Mary Sue. XD I don't want that. She does have her moments where she can get upset but she's not good at everything. lol

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:18 pm
irigan kitsune
It was pretty good. I just don't want to write a reply that would turn Reina into a Mary Sue. XD I don't want that. She does have her moments where she can get upset but she's not good at everything. lol

Make her bad at cooking >: D  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:20 pm
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune

lol she doesn't cook. xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:23 pm
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune

Yup. ^^

Your welcome. lol

lol I'm sure whatever you have her say or do it will be fine. Just remember writers block happens to everyone, it has certainly hit me on more then one occasion. And I pride myself on my imagination. XD

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:25 pm
NeophantomX
lol I'm sure whatever you have her say or do it will be fine. Just remember writers block happens to everyone, it has certainly hit me on more then one occasion. And I pride myself on my imagination. XD

Damn writer's block! If only it was a ball, it would just roll off of us rather than sit on us -_-  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:26 pm
irigan kitsune
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune

lol she doesn't cook. xD

Well then it stands to reason she would be bad at it. lol. Though as a princess who would never have an opportunity to cook her not cooking makes sense.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:33 pm
NeophantomX

Well then it stands to reason she would be bad at it. lol. Though as a princess who would never have an opportunity to cook her not cooking makes sense.

Phoenix347

So it would be best for all parties involved to ask her to not cook. xD

Yeah....I might have to post tomorrow. I have an idea, but my laptop is being wonky. XD  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:44 pm
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX

Phoenix347

Yeah....I might have to post tomorrow. I have an idea, but my laptop is being wonky. XD

Oh well it is 2:40 am over here so if I have to wait until tomorrow then so be it. lol I SHOULD but probably won't go to bed soon anyway. I'm such a night owl these days. 3nodding  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:45 pm
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX

Phoenix347

Oh well it is 2:40 am over here so if I have to wait until tomorrow then so be it. lol I SHOULD but probably won't go to bed soon anyway. I'm such a night owl these days. 3nodding

lol same here. ^^ but I finally got Reina out. Now I have to wait for Abigail and I can post as Eris. xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:50 am
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX

Phoenix347

lol same here. ^^ but I finally got Reina out. Now I have to wait for Abigail and I can post as Eris. xD

Alright and I got my reply up now too so it's back to you again. lol.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:44 pm
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX

Phoenix347

Your turn again! ^^ Now you have two princesses to fight. The third is just standing there for now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:56 pm
NeophantomX

You're being surrounded!  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:09 pm
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune

Your turn again! ^^ Now you have two princesses to fight. The third is just standing there for now.

lol ya it seems so. I'll have to think of a good comeback for him.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff