Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
(OOC) The Neighbourhood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:45 pm
Luvly1
Well for my dramatic even, I plan to have one of Ada's brother's released. That one being the other person who was present for her brother's death. I know I didn't mention it in my profile, but Ada struggles with PTSD, and her brother showing up will trigger that. If you want drama, I can always have her cause a scene during Karis's show.

What is her PTSD from? ;-; *Huggles Ada*

What if the drama caused at Karis's show was something more comedic. Like Titus's goofing around triggered a bunch of funny, but disastrous s**t.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:48 pm
FemmeValentine
Luvly1
Well for my dramatic even, I plan to have one of Ada's brother's released. That one being the other person who was present for her brother's death. I know I didn't mention it in my profile, but Ada struggles with PTSD, and her brother showing up will trigger that. If you want drama, I can always have her cause a scene during Karis's show.

What if the drama caused at Karis's show was something more comedic. Like Titus's goofing around triggered a bunch of funny, but disastrous s**t.

Watching her brother die. There's more to that story, but I'm not going to disclose any of that yet.

I like that idea. I totally see Titus doing something to screw things up.  

Luvly1

Friendly Lunatic

Leathered_Saint

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:03 pm
FemmeValentine
Luvly1

Like the domino effect? Bahaha. Oh boy...  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:37 pm
FemmeValentine

User Image  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:42 pm
Xelyn_X13
FemmeValentine

User Image

Haha, you like that gif. xDD  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:41 pm
FemmeValentine

Haha, you like that gif. xDD

Well, I still had it copied to my clipboard at the time so I just figured, why the hell not, it fits!  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

Leathered_Saint

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:15 pm
Just a btw. I'm not planning on posting again just yet cause Cody isn't gonna wake up until the next morning. So are we gonna time skip to the next day? Or were we gonna jump to Karis's thingy-ma-jig? Cody isn't gonna be seeing any of her friends again until the coffee shop anyway.

Xelyn_X13

FemmeValentine

Luvly1

your classic mess

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:00 pm
II Wingnut II
Just a btw. I'm not planning on posting again just yet cause Cody isn't gonna wake up until the next morning. So are we gonna time skip to the next day? Or were we gonna jump to Karis's thingy-ma-jig? Cody isn't gonna be seeing any of her friends again until the coffee shop anyway.

Not even if Titus comes knocking on her door?  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:58 pm
II Wingnut II

No need to take her out of play juet yet.
I understand how you may at a loss om wha to do next, but rushing am rp can be just as detrimental to an rp as it is to move too slow. Plus if Cody doesnt talk to any of her friends between now and Karis's performance then there is no wa she would end up even knowing about it.

We can all timeskip to tomorrow a Saturday, and follow our charactrrs through that day after everyone posts a finishing post.
During tomorrow I wanted to have Cyrus's life event start by getting notice that hes too old to be in the group home. Its a small unnoticeable thing to others but something really big for him.

That can also be a time where Karis can let it be known to at the very least Titusthat she has a performance. Maybe the whole feaghan family can show up. xD

Through. Titus at least Ada cyrus and zek show find out and agree to go.

Details can still be hashed out between you guys and your characters.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:37 pm
FemmeValentine

Xelyn_X13

I have some things planned for Cody. That's why I asked. Titus could always text Cody the details of the performance because he hasn't seen her in awhile and wants to get her included with the group again. (ya know. Those pesky feelings he might be developing?)

I will still post, she's just doing her own thing at the moment. Depending on what happens next, Cody may or may not come hang. She is licking her wounds and trying to get her life back together. So I was thinking of doing like a behind the scenes of how she gets back on track. I also think she might hang with one or two people at a time until she feels comfortable hanging out with everyone again.

Leathered_Saint

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:46 pm
FemmeValentine

II Wingnut II

Once Karis tells Titus, he will tell all the gang (except for Cody) at school, then he will make a trip to her house to tell her personally.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:50 pm
Xelyn_X13
FemmeValentine

II Wingnut II

Once Karis tells Titus, he will tell all the gang (except for Cody) at school, then he will make a trip to her house to tell her personally.

That works too. :3  

Leathered_Saint

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:11 pm
Hey guys. If you could all squeeze out a post to get us moving on to the next day, a School free Sat. and maybe even introduce some personal drama your character might be going through, please do!

If you have any issues with the rp, or if you're getting bored(and don't want to play anymore), then please let me know! <3 This way I can make adjustments accordingly and everyone can still enjoy the rp.

II Wingnut II

Xelyn_X13

Luvly1

your classic mess

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:14 pm
FemmeValentine
Hey guys. If you could all squeeze out a post to get us moving on to the next day, a School free Sat. and maybe even introduce some personal drama your character might be going through, please do!

If you have any issues with the rp, or if you're getting bored(and don't want to play anymore), then please let me know! <3 This way I can make adjustments accordingly and everyone can still enjoy the rp.

Sorry, I just figured since I was the last one to post I shouldn't be the first to start off the next day. sweatdrop  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:25 pm
Xelyn_X13
FemmeValentine

Sorry, I just figured since I was the last one to post I shouldn't be the first to start off the next day. sweatdrop

!! Sorry! I didn't mean you specifically need to. I understand that pretty much just Ada and Zek need to post at least. But I also think that maybe Karis might need to post to. And I do to, but I'm waiting on Zek. sweatdrop  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff