Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:: Sonic Forever ::.

Back to Guilds

A Sonic The Hedgehog Guild //RP and Hang out! 

Tags: SonicTheHedgehog, ShadowTheHedgehog, RougeTheBat, TailsTheFox, KnucklesTheEchidna 

Reply Sonic Forever
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES~! ✌ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:32 pm
-BunnyKkun-
K-Konnichiwa..! *bows* My name is Ashley (my avi is called Bunny) and I-I'm in love with the Sonic series and I'm adored with all the characters *smiles softly* I play video games, read video games, and draw anime and sonic *giggles* In the future, I was hoping I would be an amazing anime artist making my own anime of my own girls in Japan emotion_bigheart I spend my days drawing my Sonic OCs and anime to improve my dreams.. Also, maybe one day I can cosplay as one of my girls at any comic cons *anime blush* I'm soooo happy to be in this guild and all of us can be wonderful friends! Message me if chu want! *claps softly*

It's super nice to meet you Ashley! I hope you enjoy the guild and that you keep following your dreams! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:22 pm
"Like seeds drifting to be planted where ever the wind takes them. Or forcefully planted by some else's hands. Children can't choose their families or what life they want.".
"All they can do is live a lie whether they are happy or sad about it, its a precious thing to have even if it is a lie....Until some a*****e comes along and tramples all over it. Leaving it behind to be nothing more than a forgotten memory." (Fists tighten and trembles as Turquoise eyes turn Red, glaring at a large rock formation)

"That a*****e is a truth called....reality.....(ROARS DEMONICALLY AND SMASHES FIST DEEP INTO THE ROCK)

(Pulls out bloody knuckles and slowly watches the cracks crumble it down into foot-leveled gravel)

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chou Tai-Kun

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:08 pm
Alrighty, I'll introduce myself to everyone ^,^;; The name's Tyler, and I'm a 17 year-old artistic fanatic. I draw. I sing, I write, I compose, I act... I just do a lot when I have time on my hands ^.^;;

I'm an old friend of Mephiles's, and I used to RP with him a lot with some of our other pals.

I've been teaching myself Japanese, German, And Swedish through the past ten years, and one of my dreams is to be a polyglot and write songs and scores fluently in other languages.

I'm real big on anime, manga, and video games (Kingdom Hearts is my childhood). My favourite series in general personally has to be Umineko No Naku Koro Ni (DON'T look at it if you're squeamish to animated blood or gore! I'm warning you right now!) due to the plot twists and score of the series. I'm also a freelance cosplayer, though no job has left me unable to do anything as of late.

I will warn you guys that I can be rather stingy and sometimes be a little too blunt. When I know data to be true or false, I tend to let it out there and not bother to sugar coat it if anyone may need it. If I possibly hurt you in any way, I really do apologise in advance.

On that note, I hope we can all get along well, and I hope you enjoy my character(s) (not sure if I want to bring in more than one 030 only time will tell.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:59 pm
RechthaberischOtaku

I warmly welcome you to the guild! emotion_kirakira
I hope you enjoy yourself and make lots of new friends! heart ^_^

Sophie The Hedgehog

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:50 pm
RechthaberischOtaku

It's good to see you again, Otaku~! classified_jet Hope you've been doing well. Glad to have you here in the guild and I hope you like it! For now everyone hasn't gone on with the Main RP's yet. Mainly everyone's been rp'ing a bit in the mini rp "How long is Forever [Beginner RP]"

(Honestly I don't remember you mentioning your name was Tyler. D8 But then again... I am horrible in remembering names... Just straight up horrible. v~v )

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:16 pm
MephiIes the Dark
RechthaberischOtaku
I could be better familial-wise, but school-wise I've been kicking butt 030 XDD

I'll take a look at the Mini-Rp as soon as I get my OC fixed up ^.^;;

(XD You're fine, dude. Call me Tyler, Ty, Otaku, whatever.)  

Chou Tai-Kun

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Demetria656

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:09 pm
Hey folks! My name is Demetria like seen in my username, and I am new to this guild here.
I've been a fan of Sonic since I was a kid and thought I would join this thing here to get back to my roots of my weeabo past.
I am currently in college and have a job, so do bare with me with my posts.
My current major is Animation/Illustration with a minor in Art History, I currently want to be a teacher.

I like Tumblr,Anime and video games, but have been focusing more on the comic book universe, mostly marvel.
I love to cosplay and you can mostly find me in the Artist Alley selling my art at Anime Conventions.
I like a ton of things and cosplay lots of things.
Hope to catch you guys on the flip side~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:55 am
Demetria656
Hey folks! My name is Demetria like seen in my username, and I am new to this guild here.
I've been a fan of Sonic since I was a kid and thought I would join this thing here to get back to my roots of my weeabo past.
I am currently in college and have a job, so do bare with me with my posts.
My current major is Animation/Illustration with a minor in Art History, I currently want to be a teacher.

I like Tumblr,Anime and video games, but have been focusing more on the comic book universe, mostly marvel.
I love to cosplay and you can mostly find me in the Artist Alley selling my art at Anime Conventions.
I like a ton of things and cosplay lots of things.
Hope to catch you guys on the flip side~

Thank you for introducing yourself ~
Welcome to the guild ^_^ I hope you find your way around, and if you need anything then let myself or the crew know smile

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

King of Moebius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

gaia_crown Attention! Your King has arrived. The name is Scourge the Hedgehog. The King of Moebius. gaia_crown

How you all doin' this evening? For a very long time, this used to be my old main account. I've been Scourge for years now. My new main account is the villain you all know and love. MephiIes the Dark, which used to be Sanji from One Piece. I don't remember if I ever truly introduced my real self, but here it goes. My real name is actually Jacob. or Jake, whichever anyone prefers. I'm 20 years old and I've got one year left of college. I also like playing Lea-- OH wait yeah I just noticed I did introduce a bit of myself on the first page... Pffft. But I didn't reveal my actual name so HAH! >:U

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:06 am
King of Moebius

Welcome darling ~ >w>
Teehee I won't reveal myself on here. Rouge has many secrets heart

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

Gutta Gang

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:42 pm
User Image

Hello everyone~ I am Yuri the Hedgehog, I was made to be a reborn of Maria but my design as failed and I woke up with my own feelings and emotions. I also have the power to control the emeralds at will and use chaos control at will. I treat Sonic and Cream as my close siblings when they are sad or in need of help. I hope we can all be good friends and get to know one another~ -she smiles softly-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:50 pm
Lone Soldier 07

User Image

Welcome to the guild! We hope you enjoy your time here! cat_4laugh  

Sophie The Hedgehog

Gutta Gang

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:53 pm
Sophie The Hedgehog