Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
1106: Sarah Fitz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:42 am
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: Sorry for the wait! Forgive me? emotion_kirakira I I Wearing: Still Sleeping... I I Feeling: Sleepy. I I Funds: $923.75.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Sarah twitched slightly. Her blonde waves fell along her back, arms curled beneath her as she slept soundly on her stomach. N-Nnh...? Slowly her grey irises began to open at the nudge from the man next to her - her new found lover. What was that..? The door...? The second knock perked her up from her laying down position, a hand pressing against her eye before she turned her head to the door. "I suppose..." She mumbled, pushing her free hand along the bed to push herself up all the way. Mmh... She only remembered waking up once when Leon came home; his entire body shifting her awake once it hit the bed - but she was soon out again. What time was it? She shook her head, pushing herself toward the edge of the bed and pressing her feet to the floor. Thank someone she didn't have a foot board... She would have had to roll over Leon just to get to the floor. Swinging open the door, she crossed across the living room, crossing her arms over her chest. Sure, she was wearing a bra - but that didn't mean she didn't feel a little bit exposed in the eyes of the newcomer. Sheesh... Who was banging so loud anyway?

She grasped the door knob, pulling it open and tucking a blonde strand behind her ear. "Hello?" She greeted, blinking her gray orbs up at... Who was this again? Slowly her bare feet shifted from one to the other, standing in place to take a glance over him.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: (Shiro) : Excited / (Leon) : Tired
Company: (Shiro) : Alone / (Leon) : Sarah
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: (Shiro) : Robin / (Leon) : Sarah
Outfit: Everyday

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
While Shiro waited at the door he received a reply from Robin. The blonde raised an eyebrow as he thought about what he wanted to eat. He hit reply and began to text back.

To Robin:
Hmm~ How about you surprise me! I'm not exactly sure what I want. See you in a bit. <3

As soon as Shiro hit send he heard the door in front of him open. A wide grin grew on his face as his gaze turned up, expecting his good friend Leon to be there with an annoyed look on his face. Instead he saw a blonde girl with a confused look. His grin dissipated and he raised an eyebrow, was this the girl? Without thinking Shiro closed the distance between the two, inches away from her face. Hmm...As pretty as you are I'm still in disbelief that Leon is in a real relationship... He said to himself. Realizing how bad this looked, Shiro took a step back and gave the girl a big smile. Sorry about that! I should introduce myself! My name is Yushiro but my friends call me Shiro. I'm probably the only guy friend Leon has...eheh. He said rubbing the nape of his neck sheepishly.

Leon was trying to get back to sleep, letting the fatigue overtake him. The redhead nuzzled his face into his pillow and sighed. The weird feeling he was getting made him feel unsettled. Leon tried to pinpoint the feeling, figuring he wouldn't be able to fall asleep until he made peace with the pit in his stomach. He heard the door open and the pit only became worse. Leon slowly sat up, wondering who was at the door. He could only make out some mumbling at the beginning but he could tell it was a male. What guy was coming here at this time? Leon was almost out of the bed when he figured out who it was. The next voice he heard was unmistakably his moronic friend. The male scooted off of the bed and ran out of the room and through the living room. In a flash he was at the front door, an arm resting on the top of the door frame and his body hovering over Sarah's. Sorry about that Sarah. This is my buddy Yushiro. I'm not sure if I told you about him but he's...Someone I've known for a while. Mind letting him in? Leon said looking at the confused girl. Leon knew better than anyone else how strange Shiro could be at times.

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:20 am
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: No forgiveness for me then. crying I I Wearing: Still Sleeping... I I Feeling: Sleepy. I I Funds: $923.75.

The blond blinked again, a faint blush scattering across her cheeks from the closeness of the stranger. Who did he say he was again? However, as close as he was, she stood completely still - as if familiar with the movement; even if she wasn't. The cool, crisp air from outside and slight overcast skies fell along the girl's skin - causing goosebumps to trail up her arms. "Yushiro.." She murmured to herself. Otherwise told as Shi- Oh! He was looking for Leon. And at the sound of his name, the red head himself seemed to come bounding behind her, practically looming over her from behind. "Well I don't see why not." A smile crept along her lips, giving a slight more friendly appearance than her typical confused drowsiness of the morning. She was beginning to feel smaller than her usual self around them. "It's too cold out there to be standing and talking at the door." She turned on her toes, letting the back of her foot push up against the door and open it further so as both of the men could step back inside. She had to wonder - was he an Incubus too? Or maybe just extremely friendly. Her eyes moved over him analytically, in search for a detail that would make him abnormal for the rest. Yet she spotted nothing. Hum. Well, she supposed she could start on her hosting skills - now that she was sure Leon would make more actual friends at the bar. And not friends with 'benefits'.

She puffed her cheeks out, looking to Yushiro. "Would you like a drink?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: (Shiro) : Excited / (Leon) : Tired

Leon sighed in relief, Shiro could be a real hassle when he wanted to be. The redhead stepped aside to let his friend into Sarah's home. He guided the blonde male to the living room and sat him down on the couch. Alright you stay here Shiro, I'll be right back. Just gonna help Sarah get...Drinks. He said, trying to come up with a good excuse to leave the room with his girlfriend. When the two walked into the kitchen Leon ran his hand through his hair and sighed. He felt sick from lack of sleep but there wasn't much he could do about it now. Leon simply draped his arms over Sarah's shoulder and groaned. So tired~ He grumbled before nuzzling his face into her neck. Leon was so caught up in his fatigue he almost forgot why he came to the kitchen with her! Oh right, Shiro. I'm guessing you have questions about him. I'll give you a quick summary. He calls himself a "New Human" but really he's more like a cyborg. Has almost no memories before twenty and acts like a ten year old, always getting excited over the little things. So don't be surprised if he gets in your personal space. He said, trying his best to make the explanation quick.

Hm. I'll just take a water please~ He said before the two walked into the kitchen. The blonde was left alone in the living room with nothing to do besides check his phone to see if Robin had replied to him. Shiro lightly kicked his feet as he waited, looking around the living room and taking in the atmosphere. I wonder what's taking them so long... He mumbled to himself.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:31 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Still Sleeping... I I Feeling: Neutral. I I Funds: $923.75.

By now Sarah had turned to place her hand on the cupboard corner, tracing over the wooden lining with the tips of her fingers. Perhaps... Perhaps she should start painting her nails. It hadn't been something she was too keen of, but now - her eyes glanced over her nails, which were pale in accordance with her ivory skin with rounded tips. Long for sure, but only because she didn't bite them anymore. Finally she pulled open the cabinet, reaching to grab several glasses. She wished she could at least brush her teeth before she returned to their new guest - or put clothes on for that matter. She grimaced, settling them down before being caught off guard at Leon's touch. A faint blush crawled across her cheeks at the touch of his nose and lips against her neckline. Even weeks later and she still wasn't used to it. Would she ever be? Hum. "Well do you have work today?" But before she could receive her answer, the explanation of his friend came firing from his mouth. She blinked, looking back over her shoulder at the red head. Plucking a glass off of the counter, she brought it to the fridge, allowing it to progress in sending ice into the cup. "A cyborg...?" Who was she kidding? It wasn't as if she could say she was surprised in learning of the abnormal/paranormal. She was one of them when it came right down to it. And after that Halloween event- chills ran up her spine.

In attempts to brush off the thoughts, she spoke, "And you've known him how long?" Now all three glasses had been filled. She scooped one up into her hand, holding it out to him in case he wanted a drink of his own.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: (Shiro) : Excited / (Leon) : Tired, Annoyed

Leon gave the beautiful blonde a soft smile, she was always worrying about him. He really appreciated it more than he could explain. No, I don't have work until tomorrow night thankfully. He said in a grateful tone. Actually working was something he'd have to get use to, for so long he had just gone with the status quo. Getting change in his life was going to take some change on his part but he already knew that. The questioning tone coming from Sarah made Leon chuckle. When someone else said it, calling Shiro a cyborg did sound kiddish. Yea, he's an oddball. But I remember Leo went over to his house and found out that he is actually dating someone. So I wasn't exactly expecting to see him so soon. I wonder what he's doing here. He said rubbing his chin in curiosity. Leon gingerly took the drink from Sarah and nodded in thanks. Well I've known Shiro for only about a month or two, when he moved here he didn't know anything so I looked out for him. He replied, remembering the blonde male the first time they met. Things were so much different back then, how much can change in such a short amount of time? Leon found himself staring into Sarah's beautiful gray eyes. I'm so glad that I met you. He said before giving the girl a sly wink, grabbing the drink that Sarah prepared for Shiro and taking his leave to the living room where his friend was patiently waiting. When he re-entered the living room, Leon gave Shiro a confused look before sitting down on next to him. So what brings you around here? He said, handing the male his drink.

Shiro smiled brightly as his friend entered the living room. Of course he heard them, he did have enhanced...Well everything. The male didn't mind though, Leon was just warning the girl about his personality but that didn't mean he would hold back. Shiro's smile turned into a sly grin at the question. Oh but of course you know why I'm here. I just had to meet the girl that stole your heart~ He said in a teasing tone. After all this time it was finally his turn to pay Leon back for his teasing. This was going to be more fun than he meant it to be. Out of all of the girls that you have met and had your way with I wonder what cute quirk she has that drew you in! He said as he stood up and walked over to Sarah, making sure to get as close as possible. Usually he would do it out of habit but this time he also was doing it to urk Leon. The blonde wrapped his arms around the girl and pressed his heart tattooed cheek to hers. She's so adorable~ I thought you were a guy who liked girls that looked experience but maybe you have tastes I don't know about~ He said in a teasing tone yet again. The annoyed look on Leon's face was all that he needed to feel satisfied.

OOC:
I'm assuming Sarah followed Leon out to the living room. Since she finished making the drinks.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:40 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦⑨
( ② мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:02 am
User Image
User Image

Mood: Sleepy
Company: Sarah
Dating: Sarah
Outfit: Its Chilly outside~

Leon was still tired, his alarm was blaring but he didn't even feel like he had the strength to move his arm and turn it off. Shiro had stayed until the redhead practically kicked him out due to exhaustion. He didn't have the invincible body that guy had, he needed his rest! Somehow his arm began to slowly move towards his alarm until he felt the cheap plastic texture on his finger tips. He firmly pushed down on the button and was met with blissful silence. The male sighed in relief before rolling over so his body was facing Sarah. Doing his best without opening his eyes, Leon nuzzled his face into the crook of Sarah's neck and groaned. It's to early...Why didn't you stop me from setting an alarm~ He whined. Leon was so tired that he couldn't even remember what time he had set his alarm or why he had even set it. The male went silent for a few minutes as he tried his best to drift back to sleep. Right before he was able to go back to dreamland his alarm began to go off once more. Did he hit the snooze button? Leon grumbled for a moment before slowly getting into the upright position on the bed. Alright Alright, I'm up! He said before yawning loudly. This was going to be a slow morning. Leon slid his butt to the edge of the bed and planted his feet onto the ground. The male stood up soon after and made his way to the closet. Thankfully he had brought over some clothes a few nights ago from his place so he was able to put together an outfit for the day. Leon grabbed his clothes and threw them over his shoulder, he needed a shower first. He turned his attention to Sarah who was still in the bed. Oi...Wake up lazy butt. We can't be bums we have to enjoy the day~ I'm gonna go take a shower so don't miss me too much~ He teased before making his way to the bathroom.

Once he reached the bathroom, Leon stripped out of his pajamas and started the shower. What day was it? Did he have a day off today? Leon was asking himself more and more mundane questions as the days past. Was this what it was going to be like "settling down" with someone? Leon stepped into the shower and shook off the thought. He was happy now...Right. He didn't need to let such trivial thoughts jarr him so much. The redhead sighed in relief as the warm water hit his skin and rejuvenating him. Maybe today wouldn't be so slow after all. Leon tried to think of something he and Sarah could do today to have a bit of fun. He doubted sitting around watching TV all day and occasionally having sex would keep Sarah occupied forever. Leon couldn't come up with too many Ideas, then again he didn't know much about anything outside of downtown. Maybe they could go sightseeing today. That sounded good.

I currently have 800$ on hand and 1000$ in the bank...
I'm currently thinking about "Coffee..."
I am Single or Taken~

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:40 pm
User Image
                User Image

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Still Sleeping... I I Feeling: Groggy. I I Funds: $1,123.75

The petite blond curled next to him hadn't budge since the initial bleeping. Whatever noise it was making, she wanted to ignore it and squeeze her eyes shut, only to fall back asleep into the dark abyss once more. But it didn't seem that was happening. Finally the sound retreated, leaving Sarah to close her eyes and press her fingertips along the edge of her redhead's elbow. "Nn..." Her bliss hadn't lasted very long, her grey eyes snapping back awake at the same sound blaring above her. "Leoonn.." She groaned, sliding her hands off of his elbows and tilting her head up to where his hand had reached. She peeked over the top of the pillow, her wavy, thin hair slipping easily along the fabric of the pillow and her shirt. Where was he going? Hum. He seemed to be in a good mood for what seemed like after a late night of Yoshiro. Of course, she hadn't minded, she had grown to enjoy his company - and her curiosity only intrigued her further into asking him questions. His light hearted attitude and almost brotherly talk between the two left her content, curling into Leon sleepily the night before. Now she watched him carefully. The way his ivory skin expanded and recoiled against him with every movement, the way his hair flushed against his cheeks, but sprang to life with each turn of his head... She shivered, remembering the most recent past of it pressing against her shoulder, his hot breath stinging her skin.

"And why can't I?" She asked, slipping her limbs up to push herself up. She extended them, reaching her fingertips to the sky before curling them back into her palms. "Pfft. I'll try not to~." She purred from behind, reaching down to brush the sides of her shirt. It straightened out, covering her exposed pale stomach in one foul swoop. On the plus side, she didn't have to work today. Maybe.. Maybe if she was lucky, Leon didn't have to either. She touched the side of her blushing cheek, looking to where the shower water sound was coming from. Had it really been 2 weeks since he had begun living here? She glanced down at the floor to see the occasional touch of discarded clothes covering the carpet; both hers and Leon's. It was like a dream. A slightly off dream of a combined entity she never thought she'd be living with; nor making love to. She inhaled slowly, lying back against the fabric to allow her legs to hang off the bed. It was better this way. Much better than it used to be - even though she never thought it would be. Yet here she was, every day watching him grow into a different person. She had learned of new people by coming to see him at the bar - even the curly haired owner herself; who only turned out to be someone Sarah could trust. Although he had told her to get up, she only lie there, crossing her hands over her stomach thoughtfully whilst her hair remained spread on the bed above her.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:34 am
User Image
User Image

Mood: Upbeat

Leon took a slow shower, enjoying the warmth of the water hitting his bare skin. When he grabbed the shampoo Leon realized how long his hair had gotten over the past few months. He'd have to change his hairstyle a bit to accommodate for its new length. After washing his hair the male turned off the shower and took a step out onto the tile flooring. Leon grabbed a towel and dried himself off before changing into his outfit for the day. He felt refreshed and ready to go! The redhead made his way back to Sarah's bedroom and was greeted by the sight of a still half asleep girlfriend. He frowned and made his way over to the bed before lightly shaking her leg. Sarah wake up~ If you don't get up I can't take you on a daaate~ He said. Leon hardly waited for a response from the blonde beauty. His hands began to playfully trail up her legs and move just as quickly back down before repeating the process. C'mon Sarah~ Who knows what'll happen if you just sit here presenting yourself to me I might lose my control~ He teased, playfully sticking out his tongue.

Leon only teased her for a few more moments before pulling his hand away. He needed some coffee to really wake him up. I'm gonna go grab some coffee. I'll make you a cup for when you get up. He said as he made his way out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. He put together all of the needed materials and started brewing the coffee. He had a feeling that today was going to be a good day. Leon was in such a good mood that he didn't notice he was humming a random tune as he brewed coffee.

I am Single or Taken~

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:27 pm
User Image
                User Image

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Still Sleeping... I I Feeling: Thoughtful. I I Funds: $1,123.75

Her leg twitched, causing her to glance back up at the now showered male in curiosity. He was still right, she had to get up. Whatever he wanted to do today, she wanted to go with... Or sit around somewhere if that was the case. What was he so worked up about anyway? A small smile flickered along her lips. Maybe just the fact that they both didn't have to work today - or so she hoped. Unless he wanted to go do something just before that point. In which, she would be fine with it, just disappointed. "A date?" That perked her hearing up a bit. Weren't dates only for people prior to dating? She supposed not, though she didn't consider going out and about with someone you were already with a 'date', just a mutual outing. There was a faint pause in her thought process, her eyes gazing to the side thoughtfully. Er... Right? A faint blush appeared on her cheeks, scattering her pale ivory skin beneath. Sh-She didn't have a problem with the second choice considering that even weeks later she wasn't used to his touch on her. She shuddered, goosebumps clearly aligning her arms before she sat up on the edge of the bed.

It was a strange thing living with an Incubus. On occasional nights, she'd fret over whether or not he truly enjoyed their sex, or if it was him sustaining life. But the fact that he was here and not on the streets made her remember otherwise. She was chosen, not just another apple falling off the tree. She ran a hand through her hair, stretching out after the strands fell off of her wrist and palm whilst watching Leon exit the room once more. She remembered her first time clearly. The way his tongue flickered along her womanhood, his hands on her skin, trailing and tracing every part like he didn't want to forget the moment... His eyes lingering over her with that faint yellow glow while his hips bucked against hers to no end, thrusting her further into the bed with every movement. She grazed her fingertips along her bicep, shivering at the memory so vivid in her mind. She couldn't deny it... She loved every moment of it, no matter the slight pleasurable sting afterward or the occasional rough times after.

She stood, pushing her feet into the carpet and making her way off to the bathroom for a quick shower, brush of her teeth, and bathroom usage. It wasn't long before she was out, the steam exiting the room along with her as it grazed along the tile. She made her way back to her room, slipping on her clothing for the day and reaching for her hair drier. Once she was sure it was back to it's normal, cleaner, state, she made her way to the kitchen to find him, glancing over at the coffee in the pot. "Where are we going?"

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Leon was busy making coffee while Sarah went to shower. Soon enough the coffee was done and it seemed that Sarah was dressed and ready to go. His gazed turned to the blonde beauty with a raised eyebrow. She was wondering what he had planned? He wasn't so sure himself, Leon rubbed the nape of his neck. He promised her a date so he had to take her somewhere right? But where is that "somewhere". He needed to buy himself a few seconds to think, he quickly grabbed his cup of coffee and put it up to his mouth and motioning at her to give him a second. What could they do!? He traced his thoughts and tried to think of something that he saw while going around the town. It took him a few moments but something did come to him. He remembered a little brochure that he saw while walking to work. Leon placed his cup down and gave Sarah a big grin. I saw this lovely trip to the Jungle of Shattered Hearts, apparently there's some sort of rumor going around about some kind of fruit of love~ He said in an upbeat tone before picking up his mug and taking another sip of coffee.

Leon really didn't know much about the rumors of "Loves Orchard", the mysterious fruit that showed couples whether or not they were truly in love. To him it was just a trip to take Sarah on that seemed adventurous and new.

I am Single or Taken~

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image
                User Image

OOC: (Don't mind me.) I I Wearing: Today's A Date! I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious. I I Funds: $1,123.75

The blond quirked an eyebrow thoughtfully, pursing her lips in curiosity as Leon rose the mug to his lips. She shuffled back towards the coffee pot to pour herself her own mug. The steam rose as if it were winter in her house - even though she was sure the heater had been on for the last month or so. Ever since the Halloween Event, she had been too scared to sit alone in the dark and cold; allowing the heat to take over every area of her skin. Her sweater shifted as her boots clicked against the floor. Slowly she lifted the mug to her lips, the eyebrow still higher than the other as she awaited his response. But when he took it away, his response was something more than she expected. "The Jungle of Shattered Hearts?" She repeated, a low ask in her tone of voice. "On Mykronos?" The story wasn't exactly secret to her. If anything, she had been curious as soon as she heard it from Bree's mouth - the glimmer of amethyst eyes looking distant yet warm as she brought the story on. It was supposedly a trial of true love; to find out if the person you chose was the soul mate of stories little girls hoped for in their young age. Her only 'slight problem' with it all was the fact that it was located on Mykronos; the same island she had almost lost Leon on before she visited him at the hospital.

A light blush was brought onto her cheeks at the memory. She swore sometimes his 'Incubus' side was rubbing off on her.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:10 am
User Image
User Image

Leon finished his coffee and set it back down before sliding his arms around the blondes waist, putting his face inches from hers. Her response seemed a bit concerned, for good reason. She was probably scared something would happen like last time and he'd end up in the hospital.I don't think anything bad will happen, it'll be a fun trip! I'll make sure we're both safe. He said in reply to her questioning tone. He figured that she didn't want him throwing himself in front of her as a human shield again, a reasonable request. If you don't want to go we can always think of something else. But I think it'll be fun~ He said in a flirtatious tone. Leon rested his forehead on hers, he could hear the rhythm of her breath. Part of him wanted to kiss her but he also thought it'd be fun to be a tease. He gave Sarah a wink before stepping back and smiling. Onwards! To the jungle! You can call me Tarzan~ He said, almost cringing at his own corny joke. Things couldn't have been more perfect right now.

That wasn't always the best thing though.

Leon walked to the door and swiftly opened it. After you my princess~ He said with a teasing bow.

[EXITS]

I'm currently thinking about "..."
I am Single or Taken~

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:39 pm
User Image
                User Image

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Today's A Date! I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious. I I Funds: $1,123.75

She placed her half empty coffee mug back onto the counter, crossing one foot over the other. "Last time you made sure we were safe, you got hospitalized. I don't need that again." She murmured, fumbling her fingertips along the porcelain grip nervously. She could feel her heart pounding behind her sweater, eliciting her eyes to roll towards the floor, then back up to the approaching red head. A small smile crept over her face, looking up at him with her big, grey eyes. "If you say so. But if one thing pops out at me, we're leaving." She spoke smartly. Her head began to lift in hopes of a kiss only for him to pull away and her cheeks to be filled with a bubble of disappointment. Quickly it dispersed as she spat it back out, blowing along his chin. A small snort followed. "All right, Tarzan, I'm coming~." And with that, she shoved her hands in her pockets, feeling for her house key and making sure her wallet was in her back pocket. Her blond strands fell over her shoulders smoothly in thin lines. She laughed again, stepping past him and closing the door behind her before locking it.

Wherever they were going... She hoped it wasn't full of evil demons.

{Character Exit.}

Lord Yozo

☼ Etoile Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas