Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
═══════════════════════════════
Profile: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $580

Belle's tail flickered playfully as she ran from the other cat, her paws slipping on the floor a few times since she had been declawed before Lexi adopted her, it was something that Lexi hated and was also the reason she was so worried about the cat, a declawed cat would never survive outside, that's why Lexi would put the cat on her harness and a leash when she brought her outside, sure it looked silly, and Belle hated it, but it was to keep the cat safe. Lexi watched the cats scramble about, looking for a way to catch Belle, but before she could do anything, Finn had gotten up and caught Dime. Belle looked at Finn and the other cat, giving a mew before she scrambled over to them, batting at Dime's tail before she meowed softly again as Lexi wrapped her arms around the cat and picked her up. Lexi smiled a little as the cat slapped at her nose a couple of times before looking at Dime, her tail flickering quickly. "It's not playtime Belle, you troublesome cat." She said before she looked at Finn. "Again... I'm so sorry for her bothering you..." The black haired female said as her bright blue eyes stared at him.

Out. Of. Cuddles.

Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:46 pm
Lady Illusia

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

The little brunette's eyes fluttered open, purple-brown eyes focusing around the room, towards the bathroom, then towards the floor - where there were old clothes lying around... And finally, to the bowl of food. Her nose wiggled slightly and she stretched her arms out from her tucked being, cringing slightly at the lock of her elbow. "Mahhh..." She muttered before pushing it out and twisting. Snap. Snap. Both elbows. Her hands retracted back to her, pushing downward on the bedding and lifting her body. "Hnn..." Naked, she sat up and quickly looked to the bowl, sniffing. Mmmmmm! Her hands reached for it and within moments the food was gone. Freaking. Yum. Still hungry, she raveled herself into the white sheets and began to trail off the bed, quietly exiting the room with the empty bowl. One hand held onto the sheet, the other on the bowl.

She began to descend the stairs, making about midway before calling out. "Hey Finn~? Do we have any-" She hit the landing and stopped, her eyes falling instantly on a familiar figure. The bowl dropped. Her eyes widened. Pupils dilated. And just like a kitten after a ball of yarn, she bolted right for him. "JACOB!!" She cried, hopping straight at him. It was not exactly apparent to her that she had absolutely nothing on but the sheet. Her cheek pressed against his and she threw her arms around his neck.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: NAKEY NAKEY, BABEH
Today's Outfit: Butt nakey.
Feeling: ECSTATIC.
Money: $500

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:59 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Oh it's no problem Lexi," he replied with a nonchalant wave of his hand. Finagling the cat in his hands, he draped Dime around his shoulders, his tail curling around his neck. "Belle can come over anytime...Well any other time then today," he added with a soft chuckle. He would have continued on with his conversations but he heard a familiar voice calling him from the stairs. There was the clatter of the bowl and Finn whipped around just in time to see a flash of white and brown before Bree was screaming Jacob's name like a banshee and attacking him. Finn cocked a brow as he noticed she was still in nothing but their bed sheet. Did she even notice that? "Alright Lexi, it's time to go. I'll talk to you later about setting up a play date for the cats," he said in a slightly hushed voice as he ushered her to the door, opening it for her.

Once she was gone, he cleared his throat, "Uh, Bree..." While he was secure in his marriage with Bree, it still bothered him that someone, even Jacob, might see her naked. That was his wife after all. "You might want to put some clothes on," he interjected with a straight face, Dime meowing right after him.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:13 pm
Lady Illusia

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Although he had guessed correctly, he hadn't even seen it coming. His eyes glanced up at the sound on the stairs, expecting her to come down calmly before wrapping her arms around him in a hug. Instead, what had happened was that she had attempted to tackle him with a sheet. He laughed but nonetheless wrapped his arms around her in a hug, squeezing down on her like an older brother would. "Mrs. Aubrey Tegan, what a pleasure." He chuckled before suddenly picking up a corner of the sheet and wrapping her up like a mummy.

"Go get some clothes on. Then we can talk." He smirked, picking her up and making his way over to Finn. His shoes clicked on the ground
before settling Bree in front of him, curls bouncing along her head. "I'm afraid she might implode if you don't get her upstairs." He smiled genuinely now.

OOC: --
Account: $500.
Wearing: A Classic Repeat.
Feeling: Happy.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
Profile: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $580

Lexi gave Finn a relieved smile before she held Belle a little closer before she smiled a bit. "Okay." She said with a small chuckle before both she then the cat jumped at the sound of the bowl falling to the floor. Lexi glanced up to see Bree in just a sheet before Belle gave a loud meow as Bree shrieked. Blinking as Bree attacked the man on the couch, she then looked at Finn, nodding her head. "Err... Right." She said in an awkward voice, quickly following him to the door. "I'll see you in a day or two when I come in to re stock my candy." She said, adding a small chuckle before she left the house. "Come on Belle, I got your favorite food and some new toys~!" She said, giggling as the cat meowed and licked her nose.

[Exit]

Out. Of. Cuddles.

Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:24 pm
Lady Illusia

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Bree laughed, laughed and laughed as she hugged him tighter and tighter. Her eyes squeezed shut and she exhaled as Jacob squeezed her in return. "Oh Jacob I'm so happy you're here! How did you get here? How long are you going to be here? Why are you-" Jacob moved his hands and tightened the sheet she had come flying down in around her body. Tighter.. Tighter... She couldn't move her arms, and just barely her legs. She squealed underneath the sheet, wiggling before Jacob picked her up, unable to budge. How had he done that?! What was going on?! Plop. Right in front of Finn.

Her eyes widened and her face looked confused. But nevertheless she hopped closer to Finn and cuddled up to him. "Mmmm-mm-mm-mmm!" Something behind the sheet, though the top of her head pushed up against his chin. "Mm-mm-mm!" She rubbed her shoulder against his chest and her covered mouth along his neck. "Mmmm~."

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:53 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn looked down at her with a confused look as she nuzzled and nuzzled and nuzzled him some more. "When did I adopt two cats?" he asked looked at her bewildered. He didn't mind her cuddling, but it confused him as to the sudden affectionate mood. Had he done something wrong and she was about to punish him? He sure as hell hoped not! "Oooookay cuddle bug..." he huffed as he wrapped his arms around her, picking her up bridal style, "Let's get some clothes on you." Walking to the stairs, he looked back over his shoulder at Jacob with a teasing smirk, "It's like dealing with a child."

Walking up the stairs, he tossed her onto the bed, pulling the sheet off her to reveal all her naked glory. Oh how he loved the sight of her body. Crawling on top of her playfully, he planted a few quick kisses on her lips while smiling. "Alright, don't come out until you've gotten dressed," he said hovering over her a moment before rolling off to sit on the edge of the bed.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:05 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She squealed once again as she was picked up in Finn's arms, curling close to his body. She felt like a baby being passed around. It was kinda weird... But the disorientation wasn't affecting her as much as it did earlier. "Mm-mm-mmm-mm!" She muffled past the sheets, curling her head under his chin. Tossed, she squealed again, rolling around before landing on her back and laughing. "Fiiinnn!" She cooed, before he was over her. She giggled to his kisses. "Careful~. I'm still sore~." She taunted, obviously very awake. She hoped up with cat-like agility and through herself around him like a koala. "I dun wanna!" She cried, squeezing down and pressing her naked body to his back.

"I'm too laaazzyyyy... Plus it's all comfy being naked. Maybe we should just be nudists." She replied playfully.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:24 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Gah!" Finn squealed in surprise as he was suddenly clamped by a naked woman. "Woman what are you doing?" he asked as he looked at her from over his shoulder. Still without a shirt on, he could feel her skin on his; breasts pressed up again her back. Wrapping an arm around his back, effectively wrapping around her as well. Pulling her into his lap, he wrapped her up tight in his arms and nipped at her ear. "You don't want to keep Jacob waiting do you? I can tell you he didn't come here to see me," he murmured, realizing just how his words sounded. He always just tried to ignore it, but he supposed when you've been friends for so many years one of you is bound to fall in love with the other. He didn't at all doubt that Bree would be unfaithful, or that Jacob would do something like that, but it did occasionally bother him. It would bother anyone.

Finn smiled and tapped his hands against her breasts like drums playfully, "Now come on! Stop lolli gagging and get dressed."

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:35 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Laughing, she plopped right down on his lap. She curled up in a ball, no obscene parts showing for a bit before he pulled back and tapped her breasts, which gave a small, but according bounce. "Oh come on, Finn.~" She smiled and slipped her legs downwards, putting her feet on his and moving them playfully. "He really likes you~. You can't blame him, he's never had a dude for a friend before." She stood up and waved her hand, making her way to the bathroom but still talking loud enough for him to hear. "Everyone in his clan just treats him like he's the boss of the place. So he probably likes spending time with you." She slipped her bra and underwear back on, poking her head out.

"Not to mention, I'm sure he hasn't seen anyone in years besides being cooped around the same people." She slipped back in the bathroom and began slipping the dress on. "Think about it. The same people, year after year for five years. I'm sure he's glad to make contact with anyone at this point." She came back out, fluffing her hair a little before slipping the charm bracelet back onto her wrist. "And even before that the same people~." She sat onto his lap, now facing him and kissing his chin before his lips sweetly. "He needs a friend, Finn..~" She kissed down his jawline and back towards his neck again. "And don't get all snippy with him again." She murmured nicely but sternly, still kissing at his neck.

Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: Happy!!

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:29 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn leaned back a little to look over his shoulder as he listened to her. He's never had a guy friend before? That surprised him but at the same time it didn't. He rubbed his chin in thought. He didn't have a problem with being friends with Jacob of course; he'd be his friend until the day they died. It made him think about Ty actually. The guy had never responded to his last email and it made him wonder what the wolf was up too. "Yeah, I can relate," he mumbled as he got up off the bed and walked to their closet to grab a shirt. "I've been around you for five years," he chuckled as he sat back on the bed, laying the shirt beside him and wrapping his arms around her as she sat in his lap.

Finn tilted his head to allow more access for her kisses before he snapped back up and looked at her. "What?! Snippy? I don't get snippy with him. When have I ever gotten snippy with him?" he asked as if taking offense to her words. What in the world was she talking about? He didn't remember being snippy towards him.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:40 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Bonk. "Ow.." She murmured, reaching up and rubbing the tip of her nose before raising her eyebrows at him. "You don't remember one of the first times he asked to help you when you weren't feeling very well after your incident?" She narrowed his eyes at him. "You refused and walked off like you didn't even care.." She kissed his chin again, eyes still stuck on his. "Besides..." She rubbed his biceps and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Your emotions don't go unnoticed all the time, Finn the Human~." She kissed his lips. "Now can I go out~? Pleeeaaaassseeeee? Oh pleeeeeaaaaassseeeee?"

Her lips pursed out and she got down on her knees, pushing her chin to his knee like a puppy.

Feeling: Happy!!

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:50 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Oh right. He remembered now. Finn sighed softly as he combed a hand through his hair. "Well I let him do it this time," he mumbled apologetically even though he should be apologizing to Jacob and not Bree. He really should apologize. He couldn't remembered if he ever had or not. Finn returned her kiss and sighed again. Watching as she got down on her knees, he cocked a brow before smirking slightly. "You know, that makes me think of something totally different then letting you out of the room," he joked with a laugh. Brushing his fingers along her face, he smiled, "Alright, I guess you can go." He motioned for her to leave the room. Now that she was dressed, he was a little more comfortable with her being around Jacob. Grabbing his shirt, he put it on before standing and following her out.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:58 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She giggled at his joke. "I'm still not done repaying you~... For being the most amazing husband anyone could ever wish for~.." She purred, closing her eyes as he brushed her cheek. Always so warm..~ She loved it! She made a purring sound and rubbed her cheek against his leg, nuzzling closer to his lower area. Finally, she nuzzled up against his groin and kissed it. "I guess it's been a while since I've done that for you too~." She looked up at him with a teasing smile and a wink before hopping up quickly. "Yay~!!!"

She looked back at him and stopped a moment at the top of the stairs. "Are you gonna stay here..?" She always felt bad leaving him here. Even if he did it every morning to go to work. "Or are you gonna go back to Sucre's?" She tilted her head, curls following in tow.

OOC: EDIT: Have you ever heard of Starbomb?
Feeling: Happy!!; Loved.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:00 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Dammit. She just had to tease so mercilessly! Now that she brought it up though he wasn't about to let her forget it. He loved her so much when she obliged that request. Finn didn't ask for it often; mostly left it up to her which was why he wasn't about to deny it when given the opportunity. He watched her jump to her feet and laughed. Luckily he wasn't going to be hurting while Jacob was around. He was so glad that they were able to release all their sexual frustration before all their company came over. He stopped as she did, looking at her with slightly curious eyes before shaking his head. "Nope, I told you, I closed the shop for you today. Once I know for sure that you're okay, maybe I'll go back to work, but I've done the most important part of my job today so I should be okay to leave the shop alone for one day," he replied with a shrug. Once he was sure, for sure, that she was okay, he would probably go back to work. Now that he knew Jacob moved to the city he wouldn't have to worry about Bree all by himself.

((OOC; No, what is it? ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items