Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Starry Eyed Hunters ((Ooc)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:28 pm
Kami GearX
Not...... Enough..... Grimm..... Repellant. Happiness is being squeezed out of me. Must recharge desperately. *Tries hardest to think of an awkward comment between Shenaiya and Xian for next post.*

Almost worked! xD

I can't wait to see the next awkward comment xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:23 pm
shabatha
Kami GearX
Not...... Enough..... Grimm..... Repellant. Happiness is being squeezed out of me. Must recharge desperately. *Tries hardest to think of an awkward comment between Shenaiya and Xian for next post.*

Almost worked! xD

Psst, Boss. Where should I include Rhys? I wanna post as her before I go back to Denison.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:31 pm
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha
Kami GearX

Almost worked! xD

Psst, Boss. Where should I include Rhys? I wanna post as her before I go back to Denison.

Hmmm have her arrive late and shot out into the forest because she was late she might not get a partner? That sounds like a good idea biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:41 pm
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha
Lord Sithious

I feel bad that your character doesn't have someone to fight with... I'll probably make a second character to make up for that xD

I'll run a second character. You said you needed more girls anyway. Besides, I've got experience running over 10 characters at once!

Thank you guys, err girls I guess. xp Well, even if you didn't make another character, I had been considering making a female as well, otherwise I was thinking Robert might just play a lone wolf, he's gotten used to that. Still, I like the looks of the new character! I'm looking forward to seeing how she works out! 3nodding Also, very cute choice for character, if I may say. 4laugh  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:09 pm
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha
Lord Sithious

I feel bad that your character doesn't have someone to fight with... I'll probably make a second character to make up for that xD

I'll run a second character. You said you needed more girls anyway. Besides, I've got experience running over 10 characters at once!

Thank you guys, err girls I guess. xp Well, even if you didn't make another character, I had been considering making a female as well, otherwise I was thinking Robert might just play a lone wolf, he's gotten used to that. Still, I like the looks of the new character! I'm looking forward to seeing how she works out! 3nodding Also, very cute choice for character, if I may say. 4laugh

Thankies muchly! And this might seem a bit obvious, but I was waiting for you! I didn't plan on posting as Rhys until I saw what you were going to post. Now I can get back to it!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:19 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha
Lord Sithious

Thankies muchly! And this might seem a bit obvious, but I was waiting for you! I didn't plan on posting as Rhys until I saw what you were going to post. Now I can get back to it!

Excellent! Well I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! 3nodding  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:52 pm
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha
Lord Sithious

Annnnnd...done! She managed to play catch-up with Robert, but in a more...unique fashion.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:22 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri

Annnnnd...done! She managed to play catch-up with Robert, but in a more...unique fashion.

I see. xd Well, let's see if Robert can play white knight for her then. ;P  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:08 pm
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri

Oooonly if she can sit on his shoulders!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:14 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri

xd Well, we'll see what happens. ;3 He will be cold and hard on the outside, but deep down he may still like warm hugs... Like Olaf! 4laugh  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:33 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri

Oh, and I did post a reply, in case you didn't know yet. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:39 pm
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri

Huh...Gaia didn't catch it apparently. Replying now, then.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:41 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri

Ah, good thing I told you then. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:45 pm
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri

Gotta post as Denison afterwards though since, timing wise, he'd be in front of everybody. Also, he needs to shoot nasty murder looks at Robert because Denison is a nasty murder man.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:16 am
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri

Gotta post as Denison afterwards though since, timing wise, he'd be in front of everybody. Also, he needs to shoot nasty murder looks at Robert because Denison is a nasty murder man.

Yes, sounds like a plan. And I would expect no less, but Denison best be careful, lest he get something back. twisted razz  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff