Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
Streets of Pasadena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:03 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Streets of Pasadena District ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Curious❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva sighed slightly as he took her hand away. She tilts her head at his first statement, "Why? Being a shifter is not all that you are. You are still you. Plus.." She deftly brushed some of his silver locks from his forehead, "...This makes you more appealing in my eyes. You are unique, and therefore, more special."

When asked about herself and the direct eye contact, she held his gaze. She had come to see Akira as a good friend and wondered if he would reject her if she told him. She didn't speak for a moment, throwing the options back and forth before she spoke clearly, "No one wants the loner girl that keeps to herself and helps the helpless. No one wants the girl that has tragedy as sad as mine. No one wants the girl that has never had a real friend until she went and took one in. Everyone wants the happy model with pretty hair. Everyone wants the blue eyes that look like the ocean. Everyone wants the pretty shell, but no one wants the broken insides." Her eyes search for a reaction. What would it be? Rejection? Cringing?

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:55 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Street
With: Zivva
Mood: Concerned
Apparel: Red shirt, jeans, tennis shoe, bandage wrapped around wrists
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $903
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

"I'm not a shifter, I'm a werewolf. My normal life one day, a life of worry ever since that night. Almost like a discount Hulk." His eyes shifted to the side for a moment in contemplation before looking back to Zivva as she gave her answer. She must have events in her past that she wasn't ready to speak of yet. Of his experience, he did what he thought was best; wrapped his arms around her and gave her a hug. "Although you say that, someone's trash is another's treasure. No matter how broken, you'll find someone that doesn't care about it, but they care about you."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:46 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Streets of Pasadena District ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Accepted❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva wasn't expecting the hug from him, but she leaned into it like a lifeline. She hesitantly brought her arms up to return it and breathed in his welcoming scent, surprised how much comfort she took from it. Akira had become someone important. First person to see her like this and accept her.

His words after were what hit her. She could feel the heat come off her as her cheeks flushed and her heartbeat raced. What was happening? She thought about breaking the hug, but she didn't want to. He felt safe. Her voice was soft as she whispered, "Thank you..."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:22 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: Sidewalk
Mood: Concerned
((OOC: ))

As she accepted and reciprocated the gesture, Akira let her adjust without saying a word until she did. Even as she got hotter, for whatever reason, he welcomed the heat. "Of course." He stayed there, holding her for a few moments to let her relax. When he felt it was enough, he relaxed, pulling his hands so one was on each of her arms and he looked into her eyes. "I won't ask for you to tell me now, and if you feel that you can't, you never have to tell me what you don't want me to know." As much as he felt knowing would help, pressuring now was a bad time from the looks of it.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:06 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Streets of Pasadena District ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Shy-->Open Book❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva relaxed and then felt his hands on her arms. Crystal met cool slate as he spoke. They searched hers as she searched his. She felt her heart beating faster. What was this?

Before her mind could tell her body what to do, she stepped forward to close the space between them. She stood on her tip toes, bringing her face to his neck and nuzzled it gently, before backing away slightly. She brought her hands to clasp behind her and spoke softly, "I..." Her face was a bright pink blush, "...If you want to know anything about me... just ask...I..." Brighter red, "...I will tell you.."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:26 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: Sidewalk
Mood: Awed
((OOC: Awwwwww, Zivva's embarassed whee ))

She was calm, although blushing pretty amazingly. When she burried her face into his neck, he was stunned out of the randomness of the action, although didn't say anything. She was acting frail, and he couldn't help but feel his heart beat faster at the shy side of Zivva. "Okay." He nodded to her offer, with a genuine smile on his face. "I don't think discussing it out here on the sidewalk is the best place though, let's get going before you blow up on me." She looked so red, steam was about to come out of her ears. He guided a hand behind her, placing it on her back and turning alongside her before they started again.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:45 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Streets of Pasadena District ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Coy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva's rapid heartbeat skipped as she saw the smile on Akira's face. So that's what it looked like. She liked it and wanted to make him smile more. At his comment about heading out, she nods and lets him guide her, enjoying the warmth of his hand on her back. She leaned into him nonchalantly, enjoying her safe place as they left the streets.

{Exit}

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] Tis a rare sight indeed XD Akira is the only male so far to get her to open up. whee Only he will see that side of her---❞  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:34 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: Sidewalk (enter)
Mood: Awed
Apparel: Red shirt, jeans, tennis shoes, bandage wrapped around wrists
Balance: $844
((OOC: I love tsundere characters whee ))

Turning away from him, he received mixed messages when she grabbed his had and started off. He couldn't help but keep a small grin on his face. Catching up to be side by side with her, he kept stealing glances over to her. "You're different like this." he said, deciding to address it. "You never seemed like the type who'd act so sweet and... Well girly."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:02 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Streets of Pasadena District ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ >.< ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

She blushed and looked almost offended by the girly comment, but she let it slide. "Not different.. just.. " She blushed as she muttered "comfortable" softly to herself as she fumbled for her house key. "Glad you think so highly of my personality...." She grumbled slightly before walking into her house.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] XD---❞  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:46 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑩тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②⑤
( ④ мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:34 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

As stated yesterday, Chester would be waiting for Jessie on the streets of Pasadena, carrying a basket of brownies and cookies for his now-crush. Even he was feeling sore because of the paintball event, but it was a good thing that he got some rest after taking care of the injuries. He was checking on his watch, seeing what time it was. He made sure to bake a huge batch of the treats for the girl that caught his eye as an apology for playing around a bit too much. He could now imagine the look on her face as she would enjoy the treats, considering that his baking skills were like a professional. He shook his head, having to calm himself down from drooling a bit too much on the possible imagery. His mind shifted to what Jessie would wear for their time together. Would that mean that they could be on a... date?

No, no, no. That couldn't be it. He should not rush into things because of the fear of being rejected, or being a bit too hasty. He should just let it flow naturally. Yeah, that would be the best course of action.

Mood: patient, but also nervous
Company: no one (for now)
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Cue post.

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:27 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $934:::::: O u t f i t: Dress to Impress:::::: M o o d: Bit nervous:::::: C o m p a n y: Chester:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Jessie was so nervous for today and couldn't get that incident that happened yesterday at the event out of her mind. A simple game and a little chase to get payback from Chester for getting a few hits on her. The places on her body of where she got hit still were a little tender by touching them and cringe by touching them. Though at the least the smell of fresh paint was out of her, the paint was really strong as the game went on, made her a bit sick from it. But as the new day came, Jessie looked at her phone as she received a text from Chester to where they will meet up to. Pasadena streets.

Just making her way to the streets, Jessie wondered around a bit at the streets and looked at the houses she passed by. These were some big houses! She shook her head lightly at Chester's comment before about Jessie's place being probably than his place. Chester must be going crazy! Houses here were much bigger than the ones in Doux, her place was an apartment complex with like half small-medium rooms. But getting slightly distracted from the houses, Jessie grabbed her phone from her pocket, unlocking it, and went to her messages then clicked on Chester's name, opening the messages. Rather than texting him, Jessie clicked on the phone icon in the top corner as she rang Chester up. This street seemed really big and could have probably gotten lost by now as she is trying to get her way to Chester's place or wherever he was at.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Cupcakes:
Sorry for the long awaited post!!!

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:51 am
User Image

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

Chester looked at his watch, wondering if the girl was late because of an inevitable enigma that occurred while she was on the way to him. His answer came when his phone rang, almost startling him. He picked up the device only to see that Jessie's number flashed on the screen with the ringing tone indicating that there was an incoming call. He tapped the green call button, pressing the screen close to his ear. "Hello? Yep, it's me. I'm actually on the bench near my house in 1213 Pasadena, around fifty meters from where you may be currently standing. Hope to see you there." He then hung up the call, hoping that she would get the directions.

But in case she was still lost, he would have to look for her himself. After all, being in a new place would mean getting confused, especially for a first-timer like her.

Mood: patient, but also nervous
Company: Jessie (via phone)
OOC: Ah, it's fine. =w=''

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:27 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $934:::::: O u t f i t: Dress to Impress:::::: M o o d: Bit nervous:::::: C o m p a n y: Chester:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

"Hmm... A house with a bench, hopefully it'll stand out or at least see you there! But alright, I'm on my way", the female said as she said bye to Chester and placed her phone in her pocket. Jessie looked around the places and getting kinda closer to each house she passed and see the house number plates next to the door. Each house pass was getting closer to the number Chester's house is at. She should be getting closer to his place, right? Hmm... just how far or closer is she at to his place..? Just moments later after searching, Jessie was able to find his place. That was quite a search! Now where was Chester at? He was sitting at a bench near his house.. "Hmmm... Chester?", the girl called out, possibly thinking he may went to his house for a while as he waited for her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Cupcakes:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:10 am
User Image

He nodded as the call was hung up and he sat down on the bench, waiting for the girl to show up. Some minutes had passed until Jessie finally showed up and his orange eyes took in each and every detail of her outfit. He blushed faintly at the sight of her. "You look beautiful in that outfit, Jessie..." But he caught himself in his reaction and he showed the basket to her, looking away but failing in attempting to hide the flush on his cheeks. "These are the desserts I baked for you. I hope you'll like them." The woven basket was packed, but he hoped that the thought counts.

Mood: flustered
Company: Jessie
OOC:

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items