Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
Streets of Doux Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:31 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, םєcємвєя ①⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑥⑧
( ② мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Night Elderlock

Night walks out of her home. She reaches for a chair and sits. She never bothered to look at the news. She smiled to herself as she closed her eyes.Rain or sun she was out here. She would rest then go to the library. She didn't like a lot of people but walking to the library was longer than she wanted today. She sat in her chair. She looked at her phone and started to play music. Her outfit was a black ad white dress.She never cared what others think about her. All that mattered was she keep moving. After losing her family she was calmer.Yet she was sad she lost them.
pocket: Keys,$20,Phone and earbuds

nightdragneelfairy

Loyal Gatekeeper

4,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:01 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ① ①/② םαч тιмє sкιρ }

тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ① σғ ① υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑦②
( ② мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:56 pm
User Image

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
🇬🇧🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹🇬🇧

🎵☕️ I'm doing "Man hunt"
              🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Home"
              🎵☕️ Im carrying "gun, knife "
              🎵☕️ I'm with "Victoria"
              🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Unnoticed "

"No. No. No, and no!" Hakem refuted before his fiancée could begin to argue him down. He turned to her at the end of their driveway, she with nothing on her feet nor any clothes on. She couldn't possibly think that because she could handle herself that he was going to let her into possible danger?! Aubrey would understand that none of the people looking for her were crime stoppers! Naturally, Hakem was going to keep the ginger safe given the circumstances. "Aubrey already has her own abilities and she still went missing, isn't that enough?" He reasoned, intending to shuffle along her path to keep her from going any further.

Quote:

Quote:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Just Something To Sleep In. I I Feeling: Panicked; Tired; Worn. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"Imagine if the life that you thought you shared,
xxxxWasn't really there...

{Character Enter.}

The tone in her words was more of a growl of authority. Immediately her hair began to dampen beneath the freezing rain - though the cold didn't bother her, having grown up in Washington's snow and frigid weather. She curled her fists at her sides, throwing them down and staring at him with her bright teal, owl-like eyes. "I can help!" She threw her hands back up towards her chest, clasping the front end of her darkening shirt. "Three wolves would be better than two and you know it. You've said it yourself. You see it in me. Just bite. Me." The 'no's' weren't going to stop her weather he liked it or not. And unfortunately, this was one of the very few instances where they clashed heads. Both of them acted as if they wanted to be the authority figure, but Victoria backed down just enough to let the two sides settle peacefully. She clambered down the driveway, the bottoms of her feet gripping the pavement tightly as she curled her ruby toes. "I can't- I can't-" Her mouth fumbled for the right words, but her eyes didn't move. "I can't sit here knowing one of my best friends could possibly be dead, Hakem." The utterance of the word made her own body cringe; but she pressed on. "Let me come with you. I want to find her."

...It was made up in your mind.xxxx
Could be anyone, anywhere."

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:47 pm
User Image

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🎵☕️ I'm doing "Man hunt"
              🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Home"
              🎵☕️ I'm with "Victoria"

That first hint of authority drove Hakem to the edge of a temper break, his jaw locked and grinding as he forced his gaze to the ground. It wasn't meant to be submissive, but to stop himself from saying something in the moment that didn't really need to be said. The wolf hated to take orders or feel pressured to give way to anyone unless it was his personal choice to; hearing her growl almost set his position to refuse even if she did make a good argument. No, he wouldn't get mad; she was his mate, his equal. With a slow inhale, then a corresponding exhale, he took in the redhead from toe to head. "It's not the right time, just like I said." He reemphasized, a light scowl on his features. He couldn't turn her without a blue moon, and even then he would try to get out of it. The male crossed his arms, unconsciously pushing his shoulders back and his chest forward. More like an act of defiance than an attempt to intimidate, which wouldn't have worked anyway. "Don't think I don't understand, I do. I just can't risk you, no matter what your cause is."

Quote:

Quote:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Just Something To Sleep In. I I Feeling: Panicked; Tired; Worn. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"Imagine if the life that you thought you shared,
xxxxWasn't really there...

Her mouth tightened at the corners angrily, holding back tears she hadn't shed in so very long. She wasn't a crier. Not nearly to the point of any other person - but the worry and pleading of finding her friend was getting to the worst of her. An unfamiliar hot sting touched the corners of her eyes, which she was quick to try to brush away. Instead, the sniffle reached her first, and she tucked her head back and away from his view. How could he understand when he was turning around and doing the same she wanted to do? Without another word, the ginger turned on her heel, shuddering her way back towards the front door of their stone home. There was nothing else she could say where she didn't feel like they were wasting time instead of finding Aubrey. Every second she argued, it only meant more time that the attacker - or if anyone had taken her - was getting further and further away. The icy rain drops strayed from her skin as she slammed the door hard behind her.

{Character Exit.}

...It was made up in your mind.xxxx
Could be anyone, anywhere."

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:19 am
User Image

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🎵☕️ I'm doing "Man hunt"
              🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Home"
              🎵☕️ I'm with "Victoria"

Hakem expected Victoria to snap back like she did with any light hearted banter between them, but she resigned. For the wolf it was a relief, although not in a way that made him feel proud of making her turn away like this. She didn't understand either, she was his person to protect. They didn't see the world the same way, even if the person missing was a dear friend to them both, Hakem intended to keep things the way they are now- the way where she didn't see the world how he did. Even if he did change her he still wouldn't put her in danger for any cause. He knew, he knew it was hypocritical, but he'd accept that. Knowing he'd need to come back to this subject later, the wolf sighed. He made sure the door was shut before locating his cell and trying to call Ty. No luck, but he would come across his nephew sooner or later.

[exit]

Quote:

Quote:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:16 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑧①
( ② мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:35 pm
First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed,
But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.
Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the rea

Company: None
Funds:£1000
Pockets: Key's, Old cellphone, 1 pack of cigarettes { 4 left } and old flip lighter

Noah locked his door before spinning the keys around his finger looking up thought the gaps in the buildings to the sky shading his eyes from the light as a small relaxed smile played on his lips before he tucked his keys away and started to walk heading though the streets at a relaxed place as he enjoyed the day heading towards Downtown as he needed to get some basic shopping and look for a job

[Exit to Streets of Downtown Soleil]

Statues and empires are all at your hands,
Water to wine and the finest of sands.
When all that you have's turnin stale and its cold,
Oh you'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold.

OOC:

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:45 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑧②
( ② мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:22 pm
First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed,
But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.
Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the rea

Company: None
Funds:

Noah sat on the windowsill of his living room window a cigarette in his lips the smoke gently trailing up into the sky as he leaned against the frame enjoying the sun that was pouring into the streets from between buildings. Tapping the cig against the wall below him to knock the ash off the end before he took a sip of coffee before sighing watching to see if anyone would wander by

Statues and empires are all at your hands,
Water to wine and the finest of sands.
When all that you have's turnin stale and its cold,
Oh you'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold.

OOC:

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:37 pm
User Image

M ι l o ґ ø ʊ т

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had...

Carrying their bags and dragging a suitcase in one hand Milo looked at the address on the paper to see if they were nearing their new home. Rolling his eyes he was starting to get annoyed but he wanted to get his wife home to rest her feet. It had been a while since they've gotten out like this, and he hoped she could get out more in this new environment. Taking a deep breath in he could smell the something like rain but he did take notice of the never ending moss that littered the streets. "This is getting annoying, and no, before you ask me again I'm not asking anyone. We can find it on our own.." he grumbled as he looked down at the piece of paper one more time then up to the houses addresses again stopping where he stood. Folding the paper up he looked to the people sitting on their porch before turning to look at Rowen. Not wanting to give up or disappoint her he was fighting with his pride. "Am I reading this wrong or what?" unfolding the paper he held it out to her hoping she knew where to go because he was beginning to hit his last wall.

No matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours..."

● ◯ ● ◯Bank❧ $900 ● ◯ ● ◯ Other Half❧ ღRowenღ ● ◯ ● ◯ With❧ Rowen ● ◯ ● ◯ Occupation❧ ● ◯ ● ◯ OutOfOranges❧ Sorry it's kinda short <3 let me know if you need more!! ● ◯ ● ◯

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX
I'll let you build the house hehe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:59 pm
User Image

[̲̲̅̅R][̲̅o][̲̅w][̲̅e][̲̅̅n] ✬ [̲̅C][̲̅r][̲̅o][̲̅u][̲̲̅̅s][̲̅e̲][̲̅t][̲̅t] ✬ x
Μy Шings Λre βound Λnd δhackled.

You can't quit until you try
You can't live until you die
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie.

█████████ ✬ ✭ ✮ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

A light sigh slid from Rowen's lips as she slid her lavender eyes away from where they carefully been averted due to husbad's frustration to lock a steady gaze on him. "Come now darling, it wouldn't hurt anything to just ask." Though she spoke gently, there was a gleam of knowing in her eyes. She knew they both were prideful creatures and the idea of asking for directions didn't sit well with her either. Eyeing the bags that he too carried, being the man he is, but a quicker pace to her step, they both just wanted to get settled in so they could acquaint themselves with their new surroundings.
When he asked her if he was reading the directions right, she took it from him and eyes it for a moment, working over in her mind what it was saying, then pointed down and adjacent street, "It's right over here. See? We weren't that lost." she leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before she hurried on her way, eager to see their new home.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ✬ ✭ ✮ █████████

You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you're the joke
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.

[❖: Mood][Exhausted, but excited.][☀:Location][Streets of Doux] [☂:I'm with][Milo] [✖:O.O.C.][..Wow, that is a paifully short post..]

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:56 pm
User Image

M ι l o ґ ø ʊ т

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had...

Letting his eyes roam the area as she was figuring out where to go Milo noticed the unique environment they were in. It was kind of his style, a little moist and dark but light enough for his darling light to stand out. When she pointed his eyes moved down the slender woman's arm to her hand and lastly her thin fingers to the direction of their new home. He was lost in thoughts about his beautiful wife and her body when she placed a spell upon him. Eyes locking onto her as she happily scurried along to the house, Milo followed behind her dragging the bags along. "Hey, don't go bouncing about like that, you'll draw attention! You're too appetizing" he called out as he went after her..

[[Exit to their home}}

No matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours..."

● ◯ ● ◯Bank❧ $900 ● ◯ ● ◯ Other Half❧ ღRowenღ ● ◯ ● ◯ With❧ Rowen ● ◯ ● ◯ Occupation❧ None yet ● ◯ ● ◯ OutOfOranges❧ Well miss I did say im tired or i was thinking it so excusssse me *Insert finger snaps* ● ◯ ● ◯

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

● Doux Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces