Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ARIA_M00N

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:35 pm
Victoria Whitechapel
ARIA_M00N
Hey y'all smile I'm Victoria and I'm a 16 year old from Texas biggrin (which is why I put the y'all lol) add me if you want!

Welcome to the guild! smile

Thanks smile !  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:03 pm
ARIA_M00N
Hey y'all smile I'm Victoria and I'm a 16 year old from Texas biggrin (which is why I put the y'all lol) add me if you want!

Hello, nice to meet you! I am from Alabama and we say yall all the time, LOL!
Feel free to ask me if you ever need help navigating around Gaia 3nodding  

DarknessLoved1

Loyal Phantom

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200

PeachyNz

Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Team Rina 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:41 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Dan, a 15 (almost 16) year old guy from New Zealand. I signed up for Gaia about 2 days ago and so far I'm loving it! Everyone's so friendly smile Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:31 pm
Hiya. smile I'm Donnie, and I'm from the East Coast of the US. I was planning to enlist in the Coast Guard but I failed the test, so I wound up enrolling for a pre-school education degree. Currently in my second year going for bachelor's, hoping it goes well. Nice to meet you all!  

Flame Burst Firefly

Dapper Hunter

Raftshivah

Divine Demigod

10,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:23 pm
Hi everyone... Just call me Raft, 22 years of age. I'm from Philippines. Hope we can be friends. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:10 am

Yo~ I'm 20 years old and I made a gaia back in 2006 but I forgot my password so I'm assuming they deleted that account. It's been 8 years since then so I'm practically new again! I'm super glad there is a group that helps noobies!
heart

soru-hime

Newbie Gaian

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Oaklily

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:36 pm
Hi!
Please call me Lily
I'm an spanish native speaker Ravenclaw Harry Potter fan who is completely new to Gaia. I love reading, gaming and watching anime, and I'm also an MLP fan without a ponysona ( yet! ) I got here because I love discussing in forums and reading what other people think, and I honestly couldn't find the energy to do much of anything else. I'm quite THE nerd, I study in my free time and I love learning new things. I also write, draw and dance to vent my feelings and get away from my mind a bit. I'm willing to open and make friends, and I really hope my time in this guild will be real fun!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:09 pm
Ebania
Welcome to the NSTG!

Feel free to introduce yourself here, or create your own thread in this subforum. We're so glad you're here! emotion_hug

Warmly,

Ebania
NSTG Captain

hello! im new..
my sister is trying to teach metoo

Lil_evilgenius27

Lil_evilgenius27

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:12 pm
soru-hime

Yo~ I'm 20 years old and I made a gaia back in 2006 but I forgot my password so I'm assuming they deleted that account. It's been 8 years since then so I'm practically new again! I'm super glad there is a group that helps noobies!
heart

you have cool fur color on your wolf  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:23 am
Greetings and salutations my fellow Gaian´s.
Since I have joined your guild I thought I might as well introduce myself to my new guild mates biggrin

My name is Michelle (mostly known as Popze or Mini).
I am 28 years old and I live in a small town in Denmark, along with my BF whom I am have shared my live with for 10 years now. I am a professional freelance artist and I love to draw and wish to become an animator.

My hobbies are: Drawing, gaming, MMORPG´s, RPG games, reading comics, Tumblr RP´ing, animation (2D, 3D, stop motion, motiongraphic), and baking from time to time.

It´s wonderful to meet you all and I hope we can all become great friends here biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LegionTemplarus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:06 pm
Hi there! I am really new, I came to gaia by the recommendation of a friend, for Role Playing. I found this guild by looking for the best ways to get started. I also found a role playing guild that welcomed me, but I am really glad to have found this! I think I will learn a lot here!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:22 pm
My name is chippy :3 Hello!  

Chippydorito

Timid Member

8,325 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Swap Meet 100

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm
Chippydorito

♛ I am the one and only BBNSZT

hi chippy~
welcome to the guild! you are just in time for the valentine's event~

HEYYYY
feel free to ask me if you have any questions!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:41 pm
Elyralith
Chippydorito

♛ I am the one and only BBNSZT

hi chippy~
welcome to the guild! you are just in time for the valentine's event~

HEYYYY
feel free to ask me if you have any questions!

thank you!  

Chippydorito

Timid Member

8,325 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Swap Meet 100

cgirl1118

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:14 am
Hi everybody, I'm Chloe and I like warm hugs!

Just kidding whee

(But I actually like Frozen and was obsessed for that one year.)

I love books and Doctor Who. They are my top 2 favorites when it comes down to talking about my interests. I've also recently started liking Once Upon a Time. It's such a great show and, Captain Swan heart .
So this is a little bit about myself.  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces