Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
9 Provinces OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you checked out the RP?
  Yeah, looks fun!
  Yeah, have fun with that.
  What RP?
  Obligatory gold option
View Results

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:29 pm
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
I think this is one of the few times I'm in a role play where there is more male characters than female.

I guess everybody is looking for a hero role because of the title. Not me. I don't need to be a hero for the apple of my eye.

Okay. Now I'm extremely curious about who is the lucky(?) girl or guy.

Arysa. *straightface*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:34 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
I think this is one of the few times I'm in a role play where there is more male characters than female.

I guess everybody is looking for a hero role because of the title. Not me. I don't need to be a hero for the apple of my eye.

Arysa. *straightface*

Give me a moment to clean up the water I splayed over my laptop screen.  

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:42 pm
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs

Arysa. *straightface*

Yup. Arysa. Or the queen of Marshcastle if things go south. But Arysa mostly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:50 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs

Arysa. *straightface*

(can't tell if you're being serious or pulling my leg)

But if so, I wish Aiden/Nier the best of luck. Perhaps in time she will come around.  

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:55 pm
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs

Arysa. *straightface*

But if so, I wish Aiden/Nier the best of luck. Perhaps in time she will come around.

That means my straight face is doing it's job!

Nier will woo Arysa with his knowledge of neurotoxins and cytotoxins. Adventure is all he knows, so all he's got is his skill...not really an adept guy when it comes to conversation just yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:13 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs

Arysa. *straightface*

Nier will woo Arysa with his knowledge of neurotoxins and cytotoxins. Adventure is all he knows, so all he's got is his skill...not really an adept guy when it comes to conversation just yet.

Okay, now I'm leaning more towards "your pulling my leg side".
It's alright, they can have conversation about how many people they kill and their prefer methods! (<--note: bad topic idea) Or silence. That works too.  

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:19 pm
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs

Okay, now I'm leaning more towards "your pulling my leg side".
It's alright, they can have conversation about how many people they kill and their prefer methods! (<--note: bad topic idea) Or silence. That works too.

I assure you, I'm "deadly" serious. :3

The bonds of friendship shall be strengthened through the power of staredowns. It'll work...eventually.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:51 pm
Valentine Valtieri

Snowyfoxs

What have I missed!?! This will be an interesting relationship to see however to say everyone wants a "hero" role... That's a bit of a stretch don't you think? We all have our own goals after all. (Hints towards the future). However yes I can agree that many of us want to be seen in a "good" light. Yes indeed, many of us do... Now, back to planning.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:00 pm
Kami GearX
Valentine Valtieri

Snowyfoxs

What have I missed!?! This will be an interesting relationship to see however to say everyone wants a "hero" role... That's a bit of a stretch don't you think? We all have our own goals after all. (Hints towards the future). However yes I can agree that many of us want to be seen in a "good" light. Yes indeed, many of us do... Now, back to planning.

Like me! My goal is to make Kosaka pay for all the lives he's so whimsically cast aside. *nods*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:06 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Kami GearX
Valentine Valtieri

Snowyfoxs

Like me! My goal is to make Kosaka pay for all the lives he's so whimsically cast aside. *nods*

Kosaka looks forward to a crossing of blades, he does like to fight, if and when we do get into any swordfight, you'll see what he has become. Quite truly indeed. Many things have changed since the rebellion indeed. *Nods to himself as he continues to write things down slowly* Many things... Yes indeed.

No but seriously he isn't a novice peasant anymore ^.^  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:11 pm
Kami GearX
Valentine Valtieri
Kami GearX
Valentine Valtieri

Snowyfoxs

Kosaka looks forward to a crossing of blades, he does like to fight, if and when we do get into any swordfight, you'll see what he has become. Quite truly indeed. Many things have changed since the rebellion indeed. *Nods to himself as he continues to write things down slowly* Many things... Yes indeed.

For Nier, if he's not going up he's falling down. I'm sure it'll be an evenly matched duel! Although, if Nier defeats Kosaka I'm unsure of what he'll do next. I've written Nier as being redeemable, so he might not seek the killing blow...it's all because of those slaves he calls family that he isn't completely evil!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:30 pm
LiriaLawrence
LMAO! I leave for the day and the OOC explodes! rofl You guys are great. ^_^

I concur! xd I was busy all weekend ninja and come back to this! rofl Holy carp!

Snowyfoxs
I think Pax might have problems if a relationship was to start between Aiden and Anna. But who knows, love has been said to conquer all~ (except when it comes to the last piece of dessert/meat)

((IC: Pax stares deathly daggers of ultimate annihilation in the direction of 'Aiden' .)) Back to OOC! I think it would be amusing to watch and see how Pax initially reacts to this should it happen. He is a tad excessive when it comes to Anna's safety, but is coming to terms that she is indeed becoming an adult.

Valentine Valtieri
Kami GearX

For Nier, if he's not going up he's falling down. I'm sure it'll be an evenly matched duel! Although, if Nier defeats Kosaka I'm unsure of what he'll do next. I've written Nier as being redeemable, so he might not seek the killing blow...it's all because of those slaves he calls family that he isn't completely evil!

Can I start selling tickets? Maybe get a betting pool going? 3:2 in favor of Nier!
No offense to Kosaka, but poison does give Nier a certain edge. >3>
Super_X_Kami_X _Guru

Where is Kain?!?!? Pax misses picking on him!  

Galain Fletchawk

Ruthless Genius

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:35 pm
Galain Fletchawk

Pax needn't worry! Nier is both the manliest of all men, and the gentlemanliest of all gentlemen!

I'd jump in on that bet, Nier has all the cards so far!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:09 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Galain Fletchawk

Pax needn't worry! Nier is both the manliest of all men, and the gentlemanliest of all gentlemen!

Uh huh... idea Looks like Pax needs to talk to King Godefray about a chastity belt. mrgreen jk maybe... rofl  

Galain Fletchawk

Ruthless Genius

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:24 pm
Galain Fletchawk
Valentine Valtieri
Galain Fletchawk

Uh huh... idea Looks like Pax needs to talk to King Godefray about a chastity belt. mrgreen jk maybe... rofl

I think Anna is old enough and of the marriageable age to decide who she wants her life partner to be. xD  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff