Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
❀ ℊaians in ℊlitter ❀ new raffle in 4th post!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If I'm going to splurge, it'll be on...
  Eye products (eyeshadow, mascara, etc.)
  Face products (foundation, concealer, powder, etc.)
  Contour products (blush, bronzer, etc.)
  Lip products (lipstick, gloss, balm, etc.)
  Pizza (supreme, veggie, sausage, etc.)
View Results

iLollipopss

Generous Giver

12,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:03 pm
Ebania

I know right emotion_awesome
Who do u like more Chubbi or Domo ?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:35 pm
Sorry for being away for so long, guys! I was dealing with finals.

I like Domo! He seems so docile and sweet. And you?

iLollipopss
Ebania

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

iLollipopss

Generous Giver

12,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:58 am
Ebania
Sorry for being away for so long, guys! I was dealing with finals.

I like Domo! He seems so docile and sweet. And you?

iLollipopss
Ebania

Ohh, it's okay
Yeeah, he's also a big scardey cat  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:55 am
❀What is your everyday makeup routine?
BB cream, eyeliner, lipstick or tinted lip balm (depends on my mood)

❀ What is one product you could not live without?
Eyeliner yum_puddi

❀ When do you feel the most beautiful?
When I do my drawings/paintings or after yum_puddi  

Nil Aria

Kawaii Vampire

9,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:30 pm
Eyeliner is definitely fun! What colors do you use?

I find your answer to the third question super interesting... I love that your self-image and self-esteem are in some way linked to your creative process, in a good way. What do you draw/paint?

ReL-chan

Eyeliner yum_puddi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:12 pm
Ebania
Eyeliner is definitely fun! What colors do you use?

I find your answer to the third question super interesting... I love that your self-image and self-esteem are in some way linked to your creative process, in a good way. What do you draw/paint?

ReL-chan

Eyeliner yum_puddi

I use black mostly but may be I'll dare other colors in my cosplays yum_puddi hehe

I draw almost anything but I focus on people. I'm learning to do chibis lately and I make doujins from time to time :3  

Nil Aria

Kawaii Vampire

9,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:59 pm
I see! Who do you cosplay, and do you have an art shop, or a gallery online of your work? smile

ReL-chan
I use black mostly but may be I'll dare other colors in my cosplays yum_puddi hehe

I draw almost anything but I focus on people. I'm learning to do chibis lately and I make doujins from time to time :3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:06 am
Ebania
I see! Who do you cosplay, and do you have an art shop, or a gallery online of your work? smile

ReL-chan

I cosplay Konan of the Akatsuki most of the time , pulling out young Kushina Uzumaki this month. Any character as long as it isn't too girly. I'm such a tomboy xd

I want to but I'm not sure how to put my art online hehe  

Nil Aria

Kawaii Vampire

9,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Though I'd share my daily make-up routine smile

My best friend from high school is now a professional make up artist so I learned a lot from her.

1. PRIMER
- Always use primer before any make-up, it makes your make up stay longer, plus you'd need a smaller amount of eyeshadow/blush, etc since primer brings out the color. I use L'oreal Lucent Magique BB Cream smile

2. CREAM FOUNDATION- My make-up artist friend told me that the secret to any professional looking make-up is the foundation. An even looking skin tone is super flattering, Better invest in a good foundation. I use Kryolan Micro Foundation Cache- it's a brand specifically for professional make up artists. A bit expensive but worth the money since it will last you a long time.

3. BROW LINER- I have really sparse eyebrows so this is a must for me! I loveeee Etude House's Brow Pencils since it already has a brow brush at the end, and they have all sahdes of browns that are perfect for my complexion. I have to say that brow pencils are my number one weapons in my make-up bag.. Having my brows done makes me look a lot different and more sophisticated.

4. GEL LINER-I have really small chinese eyes so eyeliner is a must for me. I don't prefer any brand for this but I love using gel liners because they are very dark and easy to apply with a thin brush!

5. LIP & CHEEK CREAM-
I don't like having too many things in my make-up bag so having this dual purpose item is a must! This is a drug store lip & cheek that I really love. It is cherry flavor!

6. TRANSLUCENT POWDER- And of course, make sure to dust it all with translucent powder to set it! <3

I feel the most beautiful when I am with people who I love, and appreciate me, not just physically but for who I am. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:56 am
Omg, I'm dying. This is precious. You took a picture! emotion_kirakira

BB Cream makes a great primer. And extra coverage? SPF? Win-win. I love the one by Tarte.

The items on which I most easily splurge are foundations, so you don't have to justify that to me at all. I'll have to look into that brand; I've never heard of it before, but it looks sick.

As for brows, I suppose I was blessed with naturally full brows. The problem is shaping them literally every. Single. Morning. Otherwise, they're easy to deal with and a little bit of a brow pencil goes a long way in just covering some sparseness and giving them a sophisticated edge/arch.

I have the Nyx gel liner; I like it a lot, but I find that my brush, one the product dries, gets crusty and it's hard to taper the brush hairs down to make the line thin. Practice makes perfect, I suppose! smile A nice alternative is to dampen your brush and then just use a dark eyeshadow; it's very forgiving for me, as I learn the ropes with eyeliner.

Ah, too bad I'm so oily that cream products on my face are tough to deal with! But in the winter, when I can pull it off, it looks absolutely lovely on my cheekbones. I love how natural the flush is from a cream blush.

Translucent powder... My life. My must-have. I use the Smooth Operator by Tarte and it is a total game-changer.

I appreciate you for who you are! emotion_hug

Artistic Wizard

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:16 am
Ebania

KRYOLAN website You should totally check their website. it's a Russian brand and in my opinion, the best when it comes to foundation, and concealers. A must for make-up cray girls emotion_kirakira

And I agree that Gel eyeliners have a tendency to crust on the brush. Been there as well! I found a fun trick though.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I had an old felt-tip type liquid eyeliner wand, similar to the photo above (forgot the brand XD). Anyway, I use the wand as a brush for my gel liner instead of the one that comes with the liner. I found that it didn't crust as much as with the brush, plus it's easier to apply since it's stiffer, thus you can control the shape easier.

AGHHHHHHHH I love make-up <3 But I love putting make-up on other people, more than on myself XD

I still dream of becoming a professional hair & make-up artist. One can dream emotion_kirakira

I love you too Ebania emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:03 am
It's very minimal during the week, normally just some mascara and some tinted lip balm - but I can't leave the house without it. For special occasions I do my 'full face' (as I call it, lol) so foundation -normally a blend of 2-, powder, eyeliner -has to have wings- and lipstick - normally sheer-. I try to make it as natural as possible. I fail at applying blush, so I tend to leave that out.

Definitely mascara. I think (naturally) long lashes are so feminine.

This will sound weird - normally just after I've put my 'full face' on and just after I've washed it off.  

Elysia Windbourne

Cleric

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:15 pm

i....don't wear makeup redface

i don't know how, but i don't think i'd wear it even if i did know XD

too lazy, haha emotion_awesome

Ebania generated a random number between 2 and 5 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:28 pm
The winner of first pair of Gaia Antennae is on page...  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Ebania generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 1!

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:29 pm
The winner of first pair of Gaia Antennae is... D1ary_of_the_Vampz! I'll be sending you your trade soon. Thank you for getting involved in some awesome discussion in Gaians and Glitter. emotion_bigheart

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces