Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
"The Inquisitors." (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:59 pm
Username: Lord Sithious
Name: Maximilian Vitallius
Race/Nationality/Species: Dalcarian (province unknown), Vampyre
Orientation: Straight presumably
Personality: Cold, distant, cruel, and sadistic. Likes to see others in pain. Likes it even more when their pain feeds him.

Occupation: A de facto leader within House Black, currently vying for total power over the organization.
Education: Well educated. Went to a number of universities and gained a deep interest in the occult and evil things. Family was involved in House Black, so after his time in university, he went to House Black for further training.

Factions: House Black, and the demons of the under world.

Religion/Philosophy: "Power belongs solely with strong, pure blooded Dalcarians. They are the only thing that deserves worship, and I above them."
Political Ideals: Racial supremacy, use of demons to strengthen Dalcaria (or his vision of it), and a number of other less noble ideals.

Biography: Raised in a family heavily connected with House Black, he was raised on the ideals that non-Dalcarians were impure and deserving of death. He joined House Black after receiving heavy education on the occult in university and quickly rose through their ranks until he received the position as a Colonel in the Occult and Dark Sciences Division of House Black. After the Civil War had ended, the previous General in charge of the Occult division was dead, as was the head scientist, so Maximilian was the only person left to take up the power of the division. Rumor has it he moved a large force of House Black soldiers to a large island far North of Dalcaria, and it is there that it is rumored he found a gate to the underworld. Nobody is really sure what happened, but rumor has it he now controls legions of demons and other creatures, but also that he is now a Vampyre. More than that, it's even been suggested he has access to the demon capital city, Pandaera, though this is still unconfirmed. There are many other generals still in charge of House Black, but it is believed Maximilian has the majority of support right now, and also that he is not very keen on sharing his power.

Skills: A myriad of combat and magical skills. Very good with sword play.
Transportation: Unknown, believed to use magic though.
Home: A castle nestled under a mountain on this strange island.

Likes: Drinking blood, killing (especially non-Dalcarians), the idea of power.
Dislikes: Sharing power, non-Dalcarians, non-humans (including were-wolves, Vampires, etc.)

Weapons: A Chaotic Sword, his magic, his teeth, and possibly other things.
Clothing/Armor: Fine Clothes
Powers: Blood magic, dark magic, and some necromancy.

Picture: Maximilian
Theme Song: Vampire Strikes Back

(OOC: In the picture used for Maximilians main picture, just pay attention to the face. He does not wear the armor in that picture, just his fine clothes.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image
The Wolf Of Whitehaven

Aydan noticed the look on the Chancellor's face but made no comment on it.While she did find this little meeting rather amusing, if not interesting, it was all a cover.Her anxiety at being in such close quarters with others, less than a week from the full moon, had her skin crawling.

Her emotions were kept on a tight reign, letting very few things pass through, and what did, was subtle, or in the cause of her amusement, a cover of sorts to hide everything else.Much liek James himself hat his 'wit' and sarcasm, or Kimi with his different persona, Aydan had her emotions.They were her mask and her shield against those around her.

She made a small face, simply for the amusement of the others "That, is a highly disturbing thought." She could deal with demons, and vampires, ones with the 'i' and 'y', but she couldn't do rats.

She turned her attention back to James, noting that smile of his had returned and glanced to the documents on the table.She frowned slightly, the name vaguely familiar for some reason, though she made no move to touch the documents, having learned long ago that it was slightly hazardous to her health, touching object or papers she knew nothing about.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:48 pm
(OOC: Fing Maximilian I was just playing Valkyria chronicles yesterday)
Kimi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kimi grimaced as he noticed that the man had a the pale skin of a deadman and that you could see his blue veins, tentatively he let himself reach out with his magic to sense the man just like he did with the rest of the group only to recoil both physically and magically at the.... inhuman feel of the man even more so than the feral feeling woman almost like the demon. Turning away from the Alchemist quickly he reached into the folds of his kimono bringing out a piece of candy that he quickly unwrapped and popped it into his mouth quickly trying to distract himself their were many things shaking him up today even as an assassin he only ever dealt with supernatural things like this peripherally that sorta stuff was usually left to his boss though Kimi had been brought along to observe a couple times before he left. Those things though hadn't unsettled him as much as the demon and the "Alchemist".

The wolf of White havens seeming empathy with the demons loss of control made him wonder if she dealt with such a thing herself at some point but his attention was caught even more by her odd reaction to the "Alchemist" in that she had tilted her head revealing her neck to the man, Kimi unintentionally crunched down on his candy wondering what the hell was going. The move was obviously either a submissive move or sign of respect he wasn't sure but obviously the woman had some idea as to who or what the man really is and Kimi decided to follow her lead tilting his head to the side revealing his neck.

He waited a watching Aydan for the clue when he could stop then turned to the chancellor as he spoke up

"Alright everyone, let's get the real business of all this out of the way then."

Kimi eyes narrowed focussing onto the package of documents onto the table he quickly picked up one of the copies of the profile quickly analyzing it and memorizing the details in case they became important later. Glancing back to the chancellor he hesitated before asking "So how is this man important? Do you need us to kill him?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:08 pm
Colonel Lowsley and his aide, Captain Morris

Pciking up one of the profiles on the table and scanning it's contents, Lowsley would have felt something similar to hate, if he could still feel.
"So I see this b*****d is still up and about. Not surprised to see he's moved up in the ranks either."
Turning the Captain Morris, he plucked a pencil out of one of the front pockets of the Captain uniform, and began jotting down notes in the margins of the documents, adding in bits and pieces where he could. He'd been around several House Black gatherings, and elitist nobles adored to gossip and brag. Needless to say, you could learn a lot by just milling around people. Of course, you had to separate fact from rumor, but that took only a little fact-checking. The majority of the information he had was mannerisms and quirks of the man, but he did have a few pieces of backstory the Chancellor had missed, the occasional death camp revelry, or hunting non-purebloods for sport. When he had finished, he handed the pencil and the stack of papers over to Captain Morris, who began browsing through the documents thoroughly. When the boy/girl assassin Kimi asked the question about needing the man, or rather Vampyre, killed, he chuckled.
"Only if you don't fancy rivers of blood running through every city in the country."

Pendleton Moore, Ex-executioner of the Wicked

Pendleton, still observing the people of the room, caught Aydan's gesture towards the Alchemist, and raised the objective to 'douse the thing in Holy water and see if it burns'. Vampires. Bloody, no pun intended, vampires. Today was just getting more and more prayer-worthy. Though he supposed if the monster had ties the the Royal family, killing it would not be the wisest of moves.
"Watchful spirit, guide my path and give me the strength, and morale resolve, to not give into temptation and slay these foul creatures at first opportunity. See fit to forgive me for my sloth and neglect to my duty, for I, the shepherd of men, must occasionally not kill the wolves that threaten the sheep in order to find the den of evil. Bless my soul, Amen."
Shaking his head, Pendleton turned to the matters at hand, and flipped through one of the dossiers. Interesting, interesting. At least the Crusade would be interesting.  

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cement Cake

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:45 pm
User Image
Tessa Lozi

Tessa blinked as she passed Aydan, and felt the faint touch of the war maiden’s hand grazing hers. She glanced up at her face, but she gave nothing away. This tight-faced, tight-lipped company soiled her mood. She could only read the man Black Jack well. And only because he smells like a swating pig, she thought with disdain.

Suddenly, out of the corner of her ever-aware eyes, Crimson’s fist snapped completely shut on the wood ornament he’d been resting his hand on. Tessa jumped and whipped her head to stare at him.

"This is why I didn’t want to come here, all of you every single one of you has magic, and you either lack the knowledge or the sense to hide it." He was shaking like a leaf, but his shark-smile was anything but frightened. Tessa’s instincts rippled over her skin, screaming to fight and, or run to the high hills. She spread her legs in her skirt and lowered her chin, staring up at him aggressively. His eyes narrowed, slowly, to slits, and with a conclusive tremble, Crimson shut them and his fists tightly. "Your blood your magic I can smell it... I CAN TASTE IT!"

Wisps of some blood-red substance rolled off his scaled skin, disintegrating into the air. Tessa’s eyes widened, and her right hand darted to her sleeve with the knife, and her left to one of the hidden pockets in her gown’s folds, hinting to yet another of her blades.

The young man-boy assassin-saint crackled like lightning in reaction. He shook to control it, as the demon did likewise. The House Black b*****d clutched for a weapon that he lacked.

Then, the intense instinct barraging her to jump and tear her claws---er---knives, into the tender scales of his throat, started to fade. Crimson seemed to relax as well. Keeping his eyes away from anyone in the room, their demonic companion apologized, though the Wolf of Whitehaven pardoned him with a saying vaguely emphatic to Tessa’s circumstances as well, and excused himself. As he left the room, Tessa sheepishly straightened and, with the front of checking the hilt of her exposed sleeve knife, sniffed at herself. She smelled like ground up lilies. It was disgusting. And under that, dog. She grimaced behind her sleeve.

Afterwards, the mystery cloaked man lowered his hood. The first flash of pale skin that white, blue veins spider-webbing up his cheeks, set off Tessa’s internal alarms again. But her adrenaline had been firing so often in such a short amount of time, it turned over, gave a half-hearted wag of its tail, and lazily rolled back onto its side, leaving Tessa tired. Her heart pounding, but able to at least resist the urge to growl, Tessa started to lift her chin from its downward, evil-eyed posture into a forced tilt of her head to show her neck in natural respect. She stopped herself for two reasons. Something as wolfish as that could reveal her in a moment to a trained eye. Also, Aydan beat her to it. Tessa’s mask was slipping too often. She quickly covered her surprise, straightening her face with near-amateurish skill and stared back at the chancellor.

When things settled down, the Chancellor wandered slightly aside in his office, and fiddled with a compartment secretly hidden in the table. Practical. It wasn’t something as obvious as a decoration, and one couldn’t see a single seam out of place in the wood. Tessa’s mind flamed with envy. If she had resources…say 500’000 standards, she could finally settle her operations, get an office, and higher craftsmen like that. It would be much more efficient to have a base of operations in this business, she thought wistfully. She had made due with the instability she had, and even with the money her lycanthropy was still an undetermined variable concerning any sort of settlement.

The Chancellor threw down a second sheaf of documents. Tessa reached out, paused and wrinkled her nose slightly as Lowsley went ahead and helped himself to his ex-comrade’s face, and retrieved her own. She held her chin with one hand and looked at it.

The reaction was immediate. She took a sharp, hissing breath of air and held it. Her eyes went wide, and her eyebrows were like daggers upon her brow. House Black. She turned her head and spat on the floor. Actually spat on the Chancellor’s hardwood floor, and drilled her eyes into the profile without a mind to see what she’d just done. In her nobles attire, and her so far stiff, elegant posture, the way she held herself now, latched onto the profile with her nails crumpling the edges, and spitting all over the place with a bad tasting scowl on her face… It was a complete turn-around.

"So I see this b*****d is still up and about. Not surprised to see he's moved up in the ranks either."

"So how is this man important? Do you need us to kill him?"

"Only if you don't fancy rivers of blood running through every city in the country."

“Glad to see you’re acquainted with him,” Tessa snapped at Lowsley without removing her glare from the paper. Her eyes narrowed until it looked painful. Maximilian Vatilius. She knew his face instantly. She had memorized nearly every face she could early in her time as a broker for the rebels. The conniving slime had escaped conviction after the civil war. This was their first target. The kind of man that was the reason why she awoke with nightmares about her husband’s head beaten into the cobblestones of one of Dalcaria’s shadier squares, or nightmares about her son Den, and hundreds of other children, out there, being tortured and tossed in the river and cut open and… Tessa finger's crept up to her mouth and narrowed her eyes even farther, until she could only see light and shadow between her eyelashes. Her teeth ground together, gritty with the feeling that she may be sick from the blinding rage.

She inhaled and tossed her head back. Her braided bun flopped a little, strands coming loose to rest against her chin, and even in her noble attire, she looked a little like a hunter, and a little wild around the eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:44 am
Enki Zosimos Johann Faust
Harold Dobbs
Nicholas Flamel Victor Frankenstein User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Elder-Most Alchemist

The occasional glance and unnerving was what Harold expected of the mortal rabble, but then one woman surprised him. The warrior woman exposed her neck.

'Impeccable. It seems I am not alone among the mortals.'

As quick as a whisper dies, Harold feigned brushing something off his shoulder to, for a split instant, expose his own tell-tale portion of his neck to the wolf-maiden, a gesture he was sure her primal eyes could spot easily. Two more reactions about the room (at least, that he managed to detect) amused Harold. First was the strange man (at least, Harold thought he was a man) in women's clothing also exposed his neck in an attempt to mimic the female werewolf. He obviously did not precisely recognize the gesture, but the fact that he was willing to perform what he thought was an honoring ritual to Harold gained the fellow less disdain than the other mortals. To him (her?) Harold gave a light bow of his head. A potentially submissive human could be useful.

The other bemusing reaction came from the other young woman in the room. Her's was confusing, and in itself confused. First, her eyes snapped to him and her neck twitched before locking then calming a moment later. Next, she looked to the she-wolf for a second before snapping her attention away from the immortals. Very interesting. She seemed to want to raise her chin before seeing the she-wolf's gesture. Very interesting indeed. Harold noted her for further investigation as well.

At last James produced something that piqued Harold's interest. He produced a large collection of documents.

"So how does everything fit together? The man in that folder, Maximilian Vitallius. You can all take a look at it, there are a few copies of a profile we've done up for him, helps us to keep track of him better."

Harold murmured a light incantation and flicked his wrist. A copy of this Maximilian Vitallius rose from the table and zipped to Harold's waiting hand. No sense in hiding his magic. Undoubtedly anyone with a small semblance of magical aptitude could practically hear the magic thrumming around him. He hadn't bothered to check exactly who had what magics coursing through them. But enough dawdling, to the print.

What Harold read hitched the breath in his through, causing him to audibly choke on air.

'A...Vampyre? Dear Elders beyond, I cannot curse you enough for this.'

The effeminate man as a pair of utterly stupid questions that if Harold wasn't busy reigning in his momentary stumble he would've scoffed in disdain. Thankfully, the studious Captain answered condescendingly for him.

"The Captain is quite right you poor fool," Harold added pointedly, "This 'man', this Maximilian Vitallius is an abomination."

Harold shot his gaze directly to James and asked, "How did you find this beast, Boy King?"

User Image  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:59 pm
Xela_The_Red
(OOC: Fing Maximilian I was just playing Valkyria chronicles yesterday)

(OOC: Before I make a real post... rofl Ugh, I was kinda hoping nobody would notice. I seriously underestimated the wide spread influence of Valkyria Chronicles. xp In my defense though, I haven't actually played the game yet, but I came across some cool looking pics of the game in an Otaku USA magazine, so I figured I'd check and see if it had a wiki page, and lo and behold, it did! I was really impressed by a lot of what I saw, so I kinda more or less stole some pics from there for reference in the universe of Dalcaria. sweatdrop Still, I know virtually nothing about Maximilian, he just had a face that seemed fitting for a Vampyre, so no, he won't be acting like he does in the game (most likely at least, unless I get really lucky and manage to roleplay him just like the game character, but I've never played the game so I don't know how he actually acts).)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:08 pm
Lord Sithious

(OOC: Ah well I am not sure how wide spread the fan base of but it is so you probably just got unlucky that I know the game, I will say this though you made a good choice for the appearance of the bad guy because Maxamilian comes off as a pretty evil guy as far as I have played, yeah not sure how close your gonna get personality wise but hey maybe your get lucky(unlucky?) and rp like him, also real post in a bit.Also quick plug the game series is pretty awesome.)  

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:19 pm
Xela_The_Red
Lord Sithious

(OOC: Ah well I am not sure how wide spread the fan base of but it is so you probably just got unlucky that I know the game, I will say this though you made a good choice for the appearance of the bad guy because Maxamilian comes off as a pretty evil guy as far as I have played, yeah not sure how close your gonna get personality wise but hey maybe your get lucky(unlucky?) and rp like him, also real post in a bit.Also quick plug the game series is pretty awesome.)

(OOC: Well, I feel slightly less awkward now. sweatdrop I think it probably has an averagely sized fanbase, but judging by the amount of info on the wiki site for it, I'd say they are VERY dedicated! And thanks, it's not easy for me to find pics for a bad guy, I got lucky with him I would say! Well, I guess I'll see how things turn out, because the Maximilian in this roleplay is probably going to end up being a royal jerk to everyone. twisted Yeah, I've heard it's good, I definitely want to check it out sometime! Well, not for a real post from me!)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:01 pm
Jack

Jack chuckled slightly at Aydan's comment again. "Yeah, well try living in it. Lot more disturbing in person than in thought." He said with a wry smile. His attention was grabbed by what James had said however, and noticing the documents on the table, Jack shuffled over to pic one up for himself. He noticed a piece of paper fly to the 'Alchemist', but before any of that he caught some sort of 'moment' happening between him, the warrior lady, the noble lady, and then the one lady that looked like she might just have a hint of masculinity to her. His eyebrows were raised for a moment as he tried to figure out what happened, but soon just turned to the documents in his hand. Again, his eyebrows were raised as he tried to analyze the whole thing.

Some of the others in the room seemed to recognize this man, and Jack did too, but he couldn't place a finger on where he had seen him. Then, a look of surprise crept up to his face. "Wait a sec.... I saw this git tryin to sneak his way out of the city.... But that was 5 years ago, during the huge battle that happened here! I thought surely he and the boys with him would have been blown to bits.... Still looks as evil in the pictures as he did in real life." He looked over to the Alchemist as he talked about this 'Maximilian' like a bogey man. Jack shook his head slightly as he read the file a bit more, noticing it mentioned he had turned into a Vampyre, and likely within the past few years, but after the Civil War.

Shaking his head again, Jack let an almost somber smile cross his face, reminiscing over the things he could remember about Maximilian. "I don't remember much about this bloke, but I remember one thing... Before he was a Vampyre, he was as much a heartless, hell fueled scum bag as he is now I suspect. I saw him tearing men to bits and pieces as he left, and raising some of the dead ones up to fight for him. He's not an abomination now... he's always been one." Jack folded the paper in half and held it in his hand as he looked up at James.

James

James was looking between everyone in the room, also having caught the 'moment' between Aydan, Harold, Tessa, and Kimi, but he made sure to keep his face and body from giving off any hints that he had noticed. Perhaps he would address this later, but then again perhaps he had an inkling of what might be going on. He remained silent as everyone gave their thoughts on the whole situation, but he noticed that Tessa was very upset about what she was looking at. Curious, but something to be addressed later. James turned to Harold and smiled at his question.

"That's actually part of the problem my friend... I haven't found him, but I have an idea of where he may be." James cleared his throat as he looked to Kimi, Lowsley, and Morris. "Unfortunately killing him will not be easy. As I said, we haven't exactly found him yet, but we have a good idea. But as for the actual killing part? Well, it would be hard to explain this to you all in few words, but let me put it this way. He cannot be killed like an average vampire, were wolf, demon, ghost, zombie, ghoul or other creatures like that. He has fire from the under world itself running through his veins, killing him is going to take a lot of firepower." He smirked slightly to himself as he got ready to continue.

"And that is part of the other reason I am sending you all with 'protection'. It's not Crimson I'm afraid of, it's Maximilian. The legends say that he will have authority and power over legions of demons and other dark creatures, but only things that have been imbued with his own dark power. Vampires and were wolves of our world will be largely unaffected by his powers, though zombies or ghouls probably will fall under his control. Right now, he has a vast amount of power at his hand, and it won't be easy to kill him. I'm not totally sure what it will take, but I hope you will be able to discover that as well." James paused as he looked to everyone again, making sure they understood some of what he was saying.

"There is an island far North of Dalcaria, large enough to be it's own country, but inhabited by few to no humans or other creatures. Very few people have been to this island, so it is poorly mapped out at the moment, and even fewer people have explored the land, so we know even less about what lives there and where."

James turned back to Harold again. "As for how I found out about all this, it was not simply some legend I have read about, some prophecy of the end. This is not the end of our world, unless we let it be. Anyways, I discovered this information when some spies of mine intercepted a letter. It happens sometimes, nothing to special, but it was addressed to a member of House Black we weren't totally familiar with, likely a new spy or something. When my men brought it too me, I found it contained information about House Black troops being sent to this island and that they were to fortify there. So I let the letter go through to the intended receiver and picked up a reply. That reply is what contained the information about Maximilian and the fact he had become a Vampyre."

There was a pause from James, and he walked over to a window near the right of the office. He peered out it and thought to himself for a moment. "The very fact we found the first letter was an absolute stroke of luck, maybe even it was destined by a higher power. I realize not all of you believe in the One, but I didn't ask you to do this because of your religious beliefs. I asked you to do this because I feel you all have what it takes to send Maximilian to the under world. Permanently." James turned around and walked back to the table. "So there you have it. Your mission is to find where exactly that island is, where exactly on the island Maximilian and his men are, how to kill Maximilian and send him to the underworld, and how to close the demon gates that are there."

James crossed his arms and let one hand gently rub his right temple, as he was starting to feel slightly stressed. "Unfortunately, you're also going to have to kill a lot of demons here in Dalcaria and close the gates that they may be coming through. The fewer of them that are here, the easier it is to protect the people. I'll have the army take care of some of them too, but it will have to wait until you're on that island. I can't let the army wear itself out right at the start, we need to get everything cleared up at the same time, and quickly. That way, we can minimize casualties." James looked up at them again. "Any questions?"

(OOC: I am going to be posting something else later I think, but I need to get going for right now since my time is up. I'll introduce all of you to part of the assistance you'll be getting. wink )  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:52 pm
(OOC: Yeah the fan base is very dedicated but yeah its not big enough sadly because the third game never got translated, anyway a royal jerk sounds about right)
Kimi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kimi relaxed a bit when the Alchemist returned his gesture with a bow of his head making him feel like he wasn't being silly in copying the woman, he still wasn't sure the meaning behind it but he figured it was a good idea.He sighed as he recognized the man only slightly as a member of house black a group of people that his boss always told him avoid if he were ever to meet one, well that was before the new chancellor took over and the members of the house of black were killed or forced to flee. Shaking his head he glanced to one of the men that the feral girl from earlier had appeared to have problems with spoke up

Kimi hesitated glancing back a frown of annoyance crossing his face his control over his emotions shaken from the demons outburst earlier he spoke up "I see but I figured I should make sure thats what his Excellency wants... Some of my clients have preferred to have their targets brought to them alive odd for my profession but they usually have something worse planned for their target than death." He spoke slowly a grimace of distaste crossing his face as he remembered the one time he had actually stuck around to see what his employer had planned for the man he had seduced and captured for him. He turned away quickly disliking that he hadn't been able to get a complete handle on his expressions yet he noticed that someone else also seem to be losing some control on their emotions, the woman had raised her fingers up to her mouth and her eyes had narrowed small signs of emotion but still perceptible not that he could tell what brought it on.

He then turned to glare at the Alchemist boiling his blood at being called a poor fool he hissed about to reply scathingly only to grimace stopping himself and taking a deep breath forcing himself to remember his lessons on control. Taking a few deep breaths he huffed and turned away from the Alchemist ignoring him and his insult it was likely a bad idea to make this man angry with the dangerous sense he gave off. Kimi turned to the man he recognized as the leader of a gang of criminals spoke up describing their target as a abomination of a man even before he became a monster or Vampyre.

Kimi found himself feeling slightly vindicated when James explained that this monster, Maximilian couldn't really be killed easily but he quickly shut that emotion down since it also meant more trouble for them. Shaking his head he carefully fixed his expression into a blank mask but he knew it wouldn't hold if anything surprised him again he needed time and quiet to right himself neither of which he could really afford right now. He tilted his head when the Chancellor spoke of protection interested in what would protect them such a monster that this Maximilian was supposed to be. The mention of the different creatures of earth sparked a thought in Kimi's mind and he glanced to the two woman in the room wondering if the feral feel he got from them marked them as werewolves. The tidbit of information was soon shook off as unimportant compared to what the chancellor was saying.

Apparently he wanted them to find out what it will take to kill him something that Kimi figured was a daunting task if this man was as powerful as the ones that seemed to know him was making him out to be. Kimi was left curious though by James's comment on the fact his men found the first letter as the will of a higher power since as far as his experience with the seeming will of the higher powers it never turned out good, but he shook off his bitterness instead trusting that the man knew what he was talking about. Shaking his head Kimi sighed as he stepped back he had no questions so he decided to remain quiet instead watching if the rest of the group had anything to say.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:09 pm
User Image
The Wolf Of Whitehaven

Aydan caught movement out of the corner of her eye and glanced in time to see Kimi try and repeat her gesture.She stared at the assassin for a moment, wondering how people could understand so little and yet they try to mimic others around them without fail.She slid her gaze back to Harold in time to see the gesture returned before facing forward, noticing Tessa's obvious disdain, and her lack of control she gave a small inward sigh, "For the love of the gods, please let her control herself.."

She noticed Moore off to the side watching their exchange, and by the expression on his face, he now knew what Harold was, but still seemed oblivious to her own curse "All in good time I suppose...There'll be no hiding it once we're on a ship anyway." She relaxed her stance slightly easing her feet apart some, looking more like and off duty soldier than one would expect.She glanced at Jack for a moment, something very close to pain flitting through her eyes for a split second before she controlled her emotions again "I've lived in worse, Master Thief.I'd soon as burn my own house before trading one rat for another."

Finally giving up, with how the others were working themselves up, she pulled the dagger from her belt, a lethal steel blade nearly as long as her forearm, and used it to pull a set of documents towards herself.Using the tip of the blade, she flicked the file open and froze, a flash of fear and recognition hitting her for a moment.Now she realized why the name was familiar, thought she certainly wished she hadn't had to see a picture to jar the memory.She was vaguely aware of the others asking questions, making comments, and James answering them.

Her jaw clinched slightly as she stared down at the papers before her, her thumb pressed against the flat of the blade in her hand, seemingly unaware as it started to bend.Less than a split second later a wave of pure and utter terror hit her as she continued to look over the file.It was subtle, but to those who knew what to look for, such as the Chancellor and the two soldiers, the signs of distress were evident.The suddenly tense stance combined with a light sheen of sweat on her brow were just small ones compared to what could have happened.Here she had been worried about Tessa exposing them both and now she had trouble controlling her own memories.If she wasn't out of her mind at the moment she may have laughed at the irony.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:10 pm
(OOC: @ Xela: Ah, I see. It's a bit of a shame when games don't get an English translation, but maybe one day if people pressure the company enough, they might consider trying a translation. Otherwise, maybe some fans will try translating it, some fans are dedicated enough that they can try and do crazy stuff like that. xd )

James

James was about to speak but stopped when he noticed Aydan staring at the file of Maximilian. Her eyes gave him the impression she was absolutely petrified. He tried not to make it obvious that she had caught his attention, but she didn't seem to be moving. James finally placed his hand on the hand she was using to hold the blade and carefully brushed it to the side. "I would prefer if you don't wreck the documents Miss McKay." He said neutrally, looking her in the eye as he tried to get across the message to her that she was being noticeably upset, and he didn't want her to be embarrassed. James could be cold, but he wasn't a total jerk. He had some sense of understanding, and even compassion for people. However, James's attention was suddenly ripped away as the doors to the other side of the room opened and a human form whirlwind of energy entered. James sighed in annoyance as he turned to see one of the 'assistants' enter the room.

Jack

Jack smirked slightly at Aydan's comment, but he wasn't entirely sure what she was getting at. Maybe an insult at him, or maybe a hint at her past? He disregarded it for the moment and got back to reading the file. When he looked up again though, he saw that Aydan was standing stiff as a board, causing Jack to raise an eyebrow. James seemed to be trying to direct her attention away from whatever it was she had noticed, but no sooner had he done that did a door to the side of the room open. Jack looked to see who was entering, and had absolutely no idea who the person that entered was.

A young man entered the room, a great big beaming smile on his face as he looked to each and every person in the room, unable to keep his joy contained. "Your Excellency!" He said in a loud and over joyed voice. "So these are the folks you invited for the mission! They all look so interesting!" He was trying very hard to contain his energy, but he was obviously bursting at the seams with it.

James sighed slightly again. "Camus... Please, please try to keep your energy contained, before you cause my ears to bleed."

(OOC: Now for the profile. wink )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:56 pm
Username: Lord Sithious
Name: Camus Cedici
Race/Nationality/Species: Cordovian/ Dalcarian/ Human
Orientation: Flamboyant and overly friendly with everyone... (Nobody has had the heart to ask specifics)
Personality: Overly happy to an annoying point. Also overly emotional when ever other emotions come up. Camus is a nice enough person, but depending on your own personality, he can grate on people very quickly.

Occupation: Has pledged his services to the Grand Chancellor and the state as a whole. He acts as the liaison to the Grand Chancellor.
Education: Educated in an average school in Arelate, the capital of Cordovia. Went to university for a little while before asking his father for direction to a job and education that helped the state more. The Grand Chancellor personally "hired" him and allowed him further education from members of the Temple and the Office of Science and Magic.

Factions: The Nobility, the Cedici Noble Family, the government, the Temple, and the Office of Science and Magic.

Religion/Philosophy: Has faith in the One, but like many people does not always follow all the "rules" or tenants.
Political Ideals: Extremely loyal to the Grand Chancellor as well as the state. Angry that Parliament is so opposed to the Grand Chancellor.

Biography: Camus is like most noble kids. He was born in Arelate, the capital of the Cordovian province. His family had always been loyal to the monarchy and very supportive of them, so when the King and his family were murdered, the Cedici family was very confused as to where they should go politically, but eventually, through a number of sources, Camus's father learned of James and his faction of loyalists. The Cedici family did there best to support James, but they needed to do it as secretly as possible, fearing backlash from both the other noble houses as well as the old Grand Chancellor. When the war finally ended and James took power, Camus's father did his best to support the new government, and Camus did the same. By the time Camus was in university, he was also old enough to join the army, but he wanted to do more than that to support the country. So he asked his father about it, and not long after, Camus's father had managed to get some contacts to help Camus set up a meeting at the palace. So about a year ago, Camus went to the palace and met with a secretary for his meeting, as the Grand Chancellor didn't usually meet with people personally. However, the Grand Chancellor was less busy that day and ended up coming across the interview with Camus, so he personally sat down for the rest of it. When it was finished, the Grand Chancellor decided Camus would serve well as his liaison in a number of ways, mostly meaning that he represented the Grand Chancellor and the wishes of the Grand Chancellor.

Skills: A decent enough fighter, but he takes orders very seriously. He is also an okay cook, has slight medical skills, and has a number of methods to keep in contact with the Grand Chancellor while on missions. Also good at riding horses.

Transportation: Whatever the state grants to him (good a riding horses though).
Home: A fine manor in Arelate, and another family villa in a farm town in Cordovia.

Likes: Being happy, making friends, and just about anybody he comes into contact with. Also likes the Grand Chancellor a lot.
Dislikes: Being sad, being made fun of, people insulting the Grand Chancellor, people not following the orders of the Grand Chancellor, people being mean to others, etc.

Weapons: A Rapier and his pistol
Clothing/Armor: Same as in his pic
Powers: Average use of most magical abilities, good with healing and also the use of communications magic.

Picture: Camus
Theme Song: Tempest by Audiomachine

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:03 pm
(OOC: Kay, so I really need to get going now, sorry that took so long. xd I'll reply soonish after you guys have had a chance, but it may have to wait until Sunday, so feel free to fill in with your own posts for now as much as you can. 3nodding )  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff