Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Prophecy Long Lost - Age's End (RoyalxDragon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        I can see my life flashing before my eyes
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream
        Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare

Mike shook his head, "That won't do anything but deliver you into their hands. You should know Hunters cover the entire world." Mike said, his voice stern and his eyes unreadable. "And I am already involved in this, those Hunters we fought earlier knew me, just as I knew them." Mike finished then was about to address Gino again when a thunderous boom echoed behind them, then shouts and explosions could be heard in the distance. No time, no space. Need to get out. Mike thinks to himself, then asks "Is there another exit? The Hunters are here and soon they will break into this room, make no mistake. We have to leave, now!" Mike shouts the last word, and even as he does the thick steel door behind them shudders with a loud boom. Again something slams against it, this time causing a dent, then another as another boom echoes through the room. Its then Mike feels the familiar tingle run down his spine, warning him of the presence of demons. Reaching up behind him, Mike draws his sword from the scabbard, its silver blade unusually bright in the dim room. Another boom and the shriek of metal can be heard as the door begins to buckle, they have minutes or less to escape, otherwise they will be captured, or more likely, killed. "A good time to make our leave I think." Mike says, his voice calm, his stance steady and ready to fight, gone was the young man, and in his place the seasoned warrior.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
I can see my life passing me by
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will not die (I will not die)
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:47 pm
Alice Leland
User Image

The power emanating from behind the door was enough to make her back shudder hard. "Nnnrggh." She clenched her teeth and shivered it away. She looked at Mike and then to Gino. "Back door?" She asked as she loosened her last remaining dagger in it's scabbard at the small of her back.

Gino's face had shifted since the door began to buckle. Suddenly the weird old man was gone and it was plain to see that even though age had touched him it had not weakened him. "Here." He walked to what looked like a plain wall and waved his hand. The wall wavered before disappearing. There was a hallway with a stairwell at the end. "Go."

Alice whistled. The illusion he had up had been so smooth that she hadn't felt a damn thing. She tugged on Mike's arm and started to head to the door. "I owe you." She called to Gino as entered the hallway with Mike.

"You owe me nothing, now go." Gino waved a hand as soon as they were in and suddenly the illusion was back up.

Alice touched the wall with a hand and felt it was completely solid. How he did that, she'll never know. She turned and went to the stairwell. "It looks like it leads up, and maybe out a ways. I don't think they'll have this way covered. I hope."
DragonSlayer Arcos

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream

Mike winced as another thud hit the door, it would only take one or two more hits like that to rip the steel door from its hinges, and then they would be in trouble. That was when Alice's friend waved a hand and brought an exit to awareness, and Alice lead the way into it. Mike felt strange leaving the old man behind, as was clearly going to happen, but looking at the old dude, it was clear he wasn't worried about it. Instead the man looked like a fighter, something that wasn't there before. Mike took one last look at the door about to give, then turned and followed Alice out into the hallway. When the entrance to the tunnel was sealed again, Mike took the lead, and started up the staircase. It wasn't that long of a climb, and when they leveled out, they were in a backroom of some sort. A door was in front of him and Mike slowly opened it, and peered outside. They were in a back alley, and no one seemed to be around. He wasn't convinced of it though, it was night, and all sorts of monsters prowled the city during the dark hours. "All clear." Mike whispered and exited the small room, sword at the ready. He waited for Alice to join him, then continued down the alleyway towards the street.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:51 am
Alice Leland
User Image

"Don't worry about Gino. He's pretty damn tough." Alice whispered as they headed out into the night. She shivered as a wind caught the hem of her coat. "So what do we do now?" She asked, unsure of where to go or what to do.

The Hunters were after her now in earnest. She had fought Hunters before, being half-demon had her caught in their hunts. She had fought demons as well, as they sensed the half-Hunter part of her. This time though, it felt overwhelming. They were aggressively searching for her and she had no idea why. She was afraid in a way she hadn't been in ages. Swallowing down her beating her she kept a hand on her last dagger, her eyes constantly scanning the shadows.

DragonSlayer Arcos

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:42 pm
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream

"He'll need to be tough with whatever was trying to come through that door." Mike mutters, irritated that he thought they would be safe for the moment in that place. There was nothing around them that was dangerous for the moment, so Mike said, "We need to get back to the apartment. It was warded against people with hostile intentions long ago, and the magic is perpetual." Mike says quietly, and slinks out of the alleyway and onto the street. He unclips the scabbard for his sword from his back and returns to the sheath in order to keep the blade's luminescence from drawing undue attention. Rather quickly, they make it through the streets, going the back way to avoid possible detection. They did have to hide several times, but no one ever found them, which was quite amusing to Mike. Finally, they reached the building and crossed it's threshold, entering into the safety it provided.

When they got back up to the apartment, Mike let them and was surprised to see Erik waiting for him. As Alice entered after him, Erik looked at one then the other and nodded.

"Good, you've met. Alice, my name is Erik." Erik says offering a hand to the girl.

In the blink of an eye, Mike has the sword drawn and pressed against Erik's neck. "How do you know her name? What's going on? Why are Hunters and Demons looking for her?" Mike shouts, his eyes had changed from their natural light color to the color of deep water.

Erik just squints for a second, then a blast of air flows through the room and slams into Mike, sending him flying through the air to slam into the far wall. "I am an air elemental, you should know that a common ability for us is to see glimpses of the future. So needless to say, I saw Alice's arrival, and many other things at that. No I cannot and will not tell you everything, it could and would change the future in a way we don't want." Erik says, rubbing his neck where the sword had been. "I am not your enemy, never have been and never will be. You know this." Erik then looks at Alice. "You'll get used to his lack of tact eventually." Then Erik returns his look to Mike. "In the morning I would suggest you go into the forest, you should be able to find something of importance there. Take Alice, you'll need someone who already has their element with you." And with that, Erik nodded to Alice and returned to his room.

Mike groaned as he pulled himself out of the wall and sheathed his blade. "Crazy SOB." Mike mutters to himself.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Alice Leland
User Image

She felt relief as they entered his apartment but froze as she saw his roommate standing there. Her heart wanted to escape her chest, but when he offered up his hand she was confused, even more so when he called her by her name. "Good to meet you too." She blinked as she looked between Mike and Erik.

And almost as suddenly as he was there, he went back in his room after departing knowledge on them. She shook her head to try to clarify the information he had dropped on them. "The forest, huh?" She brought up a map in her head and tried to figure out which one he meant. "So I guess we know what to do next, I guess."

DragonSlayer Arcos

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:28 pm
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream

Mike dusts the drywall dust from his shoulders and mutters some choice curses about Erik, but then looks at Alice. "Its late, and I don't think there is anything more we can do. Try and rest. some. Erik might act weird, but his visions have never been wrong." Mike says then turns and heads down the hallway to a door, opening it, he takes out several blankets and a big pillow. He then returns to Alice, and hands her the items. "The couch is a good place to sleep, if you can." Mike's eyes though are focused on the distance and he then leaves for his room without another word. In his room he strips down to his birthday suit and climbs into the shower of his bathroom, turning on the water and wincing as the cold water slowly gains heat. To many things are going through his head, none of which make any sense. After his shower, he dries off and slips into bed without dressing, and finally his mind wanders away to places unknown.

(Time skip, 1 Hour before dawn)

Mike awakes with a start, and instinctively pulls the dagger out of his pillow, swiping at phantom monsters in the darkness of his room. As his awareness returns, he returns the knife to it's hiding place and gets up. His heart is beating a mile a minute, and his body is covered in sweat, upon close examination, his bedsheets are soaked through. The dream he had had was crazy, he had seen demons never before known to him, all incredibly dangerous and powerful beyond imagine, He had seen three weird objects as well, in the hands of someone who's face was hidden as they laughed manically. Lastly, he had seen something rising out of some kind of seal. The memories made him shiver with fright but he didn't know why.

Shrugging, Mike returned to the shower and rinsed the sweat from his limbs, dried off and put on a pair of sweats, then left his room and wandered down the hallway. He tried to be quiet, in case Alice is still asleep, assuming she even slept at all.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:34 pm
Alice Leland
User Image

Sleep didn't come easy, and barely came at all. She stretched out in the couch as best she could and she thanked the stars that she wasn't too tall. Her dagger laid behind her pillow, just in case.

Morning came too soon and she felt herself slowly wake. She was only dimly aware of someone else moving around nearby. She made a tiny, soft mewing noise before stretching her back out. She draped her arms over her head, letting them dangle off the edge of the couch. Yawning she slowly opened her eyes, trying to get herself more awake. For a blissful couple of hours there hadn't been any fear, only the comfort of a couch and sleep.

DragonSlayer Arcos

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:11 pm
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream

Apparently he wasn't quiet enough, for Alice began to stir an stretch out. "Sorry I woke you." Mike says, and heads off to the kitchen. "I'll make breakfast, we should go soon." Mike says over his shoulder. He then enters the kitchen and starts taking stuff out of the fridge and cupboards. Rather quickly he has scrambled eggs, some english muffins, and diced fruit ready, and begins to make up some french toast. You didn't start the day right on an empty stomach his mom had always said. With the smells of food floating through the air, Mike's stomach began to gurgle and grumble. "Take a shower if you want, my rooms at the end of the hall." Mike called out absently. It was like this was a normal thing for him, making breakfast and inviting some random girl to a shower...right, normal if you counted they might be in a fight for their lives in less than a few hours, and the girl was part demon. Yup normal.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:25 pm
Alice Leland
User Image

She zombie shuffled after him into the kitchen. She ran her hands through her hair, trying to tame them into some semblance of order. Stifling another yawn she smelled the food as he began to cook. Oh dear god that smelled amazing. She could have married him after smelling that.

Somewhere through the fog between her ears she heard him mention a shower and she decided that would have been excellent idea. "Thanks." Alice murmured before shuffling down the hall.

Finding the shower she stripped down and entered the blessed sanctuary of hot water. She sighed in relief as it ran over her aching muscles and began to hum softly to herself as she set about cleaning. This was honestly the best morning in a long time. Besides the impending fight or doom they were about to head off to. But that was later. Right now there was hot water and food.

DragonSlayer Arcos

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash