Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Dawn of Ascension (D&D 3.5, Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:06 pm
So, you are allowing home brewed?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:07 pm
saint odium

Like I said, standard is a +8, I didn't realize homebrew were being accepted. And Lesser Aasimar in of a +0 LA - it explicitly removes things that would give it a level adjustment, primarily the type of creature it is and the bonuses that gives. I just wanted to be 100% clear on what is allowed for character creation, so I don't feel like the wuss character among gods. Seriously, I'm not looking for a fight - just a sense of equality among characters.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:10 pm
saint odium
InsaneKatKing475
saint odium
I imagine there will be some character tweaking going on in a few minutes.

You bet there will be x3

So what are you thinking about

Wish I had a better list x3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:10 pm
RafeRavel
saint odium

Like I said, standard is a +8, I didn't realize homebrew were being accepted. And Lesser Aasimar in of a +0 LA - it explicitly removes things that would give it a level adjustment, primarily the type of creature it is and the bonuses that gives. I just wanted to be 100% clear on what is allowed for character creation, so I don't feel like the wuss character among gods. Seriously, I'm not looking for a fight - just a sense of equality among characters.
Agreed with his statement.  

glitterboypilot

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:22 pm
glitterboypilot
RafeRavel
saint odium

Agreed with his statement.

Where the hell did you come from? Seriously who are you? Do you have interest in my game, are you guild crew? Please do explain.
Oh my Atlantian Centurion with tentacles beats your glitter boy. Only because in rifts if doesn't have tentacles it dies.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:27 pm
glitterboypilot
So, you are allowing home brewed?

Yes I am.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:31 pm
cheese_whine
RafeRavel
saint odium

I apologize if I came off as harsh. I wasn't trying to start a fight or anything. Yes homebrew is allowed. Just be glad nobody here has ever seen the rules for race stacking.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:32 pm
saint odium
Oh my Atlantian Centurion with tentacles beats your glitter boy. Only because in rifts if doesn't have tentacles it dies.

I came from the Void, It was that or get bombarded by a squadron of Samuses.... lost my mutant dog too... sad

And yes, I am interested. Just trying to figure out the creation rules, versus the characters already in play.  

glitterboypilot

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:38 pm
saint odium
cheese_whine

I see that... the only reason I'm being so aggressive about this is because I've seen games go bad for reasons exactly like this. Honestly, I'm excited to be part of this game. And with everything in mind, I'd like to use the Saint template. BoED, page 184.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:43 pm
glitterboypilot
saint odium

I came from the Void, It was that or get bombarded by a squadron of Samuses.... lost my mutant dog too... sad

And yes, I am interested. Just trying to figure out the creation rules, versus the characters already in play.

Okay so I forget to mention early on I don't use Level adjustment because it muddies up the parties level and all that. Really as long as you don't make anything with over a +4LA it's cool. I allow monster races to a extent. Max HP for starting levels, I gave a array of ability scores to be used that seems fair for a high power campaign back in the first post. You get 25,000gp to buy stuff. Also gestalt character's. Like I said high power.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:44 pm
RafeRavel
saint odium
cheese_whine

I see that... the only reason I'm being so aggressive about this is because I've seen games go bad for reasons exactly like this. Honestly, I'm excited to be part of this game. And with everything in mind, I'd like to use the Saint template. BoED, page 184.

That's fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:46 pm
saint odium

I'm thinking half nymph!

seems to be the only thing that piques my interests and benefits me in some way shape or form x3

I've changed race to half elf, to work with the half nymph template.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:36 pm
InsaneKatKing475
saint odium

I'm thinking half nymph!

seems to be the only thing that piques my interests and benefits me in some way shape or form x3

I've changed race to half elf, to work with the half nymph template.

Alright sounds good  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:59 pm
saint odium

About the save for the Awesome Beauty of the half nymphs, what would the save dc be? I know it'd be 10+1/2 Racial HD+5 (Cha Mod) but that racial HD is confuzzling me x3  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:10 pm
InsaneKatKing475
saint odium

About the save for the Awesome Beauty of the half nymphs, what would the save dc be? I know it'd be 10+1/2 Racial HD+5 (Cha Mod) but that racial HD is confuzzling me x3

PC's use their class levels in place of racial hit dice since most don't get racial hit dice.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff