Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"I'm Pregnant!!" [1x1 geoul eissneun yeoja/Ryu] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:37 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana barely restrained a moan at Hailey's touch. "No, I wasn't thinking anything naughty," she protested weakly, well aware her tone gave away that she actually had been thinking of something naughty. A very slight smile twitched the corners of her mouth, fairly sure that Hailey's curiosity would make her ask what she'd been thinking of.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:00 pm
"What were you thinking of darling." she said as she continued to cup and rub the girl's chest, even going as far to rub her stomach against her bare back, knowing how much she enjoyed her. "I won't tell anyone." she said and smiled as she kissed her cheek
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:02 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana moaned softly, shivering slightly as she felt herself getting turned on. "I was wondering if it was possible..." she murmured breathily, "if Krystal might want to join us... knowing that idiot who knocked her up," she said before stifling a low moan. "He probably hasn't shown that much interest in showing how much he 'values' her," she finished.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:05 pm
Hailey smiled as she rolled her eyes softly. "Sorry you can't have your fantasy tonight, she fell asleep on the couch, though she is not wearing any clothes. i managed her to get her some rest. before she goes to her late shift." she said as she pulled away and looked at Hana
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:32 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana pouted as she spun to face Hailey. "Mou, oh well. That means we can have some fun of our own," she said with a smile. She shifted subtly, her fingers finding the pre-warmed item she'd hidden in the room earlier: a toy already prepared with her own fluids. "Since I knocked you up, it's only fair you do the same for me," she said quietly; she wasn't sure how Hailey would take it, but it was a special toy that could warm up while moving with a light touch of the small button on the end that was a little over the third of the width of a dime while the toy was just over nine inches long and a touch under two inches thick. She knew her own body wasn't fertile at the moment, but she thought Hailey would like using it on her.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:47 pm
"Well maybe we should get into the bath first hmm." she said and smiled as she gave the girl's chest a gentle rub and sighed as she slipped off the rest of her clothes and lowered herself into the water, chuckling as she noticed how big her chest had gotten as well as how active the baby was
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:23 am
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana saw the playful gleam in Hailey's eyes as she did the same in a slow and playful movement as she trailed her fingers through the bubbles and ran them over her skin as it was revealed, well aware that her arousal was obvious and twitching slightly with every beat of her pounding heart. She didn't mind the fact at all that Hailey was fairly good sized in the tub, as in her mind the idea that she was 'fat' in appearance didn't matter at all. Just more to love, she thought, well aware the idea was cliché as she slid into the water across from Hailey.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:36 pm
Hailey let out a soft chuckle as she glanced off to the side, the pale color of her skin gleaming in the light from the bathroom and smiled as she moved up to the girl, close enough so her hand was barely against her d**k, it wasn't actually trying to tempt her, but knew that she liked it. "Something the matter." she asked her voice soft
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:45 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana slid lower in the water, a pleased sigh escaping her. "Just glad to be home... with the one I love," she murmured quietly. She knew it seemed like she was about to fall asleep, though in truth she was very carefully watching Hailey as her fingers slid through the water; she could feel the water shifting around her d**k and knew Hailey was teasing her a bit though she didn't mind it at all.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:53 pm
Hailey smiled as she moved up to the other girl and wrapped her arms around her and smiled as she looked down, brushing her mouth against the side of the girl's neck. "Maybe we shouldn't have our fun tonight, your so tired." she said as she looked at her, and gasped as she felt the girl's d**k brush against her belly
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:57 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana giggled slightly. "Tired.... not really... just relaxed and happy to be with you," she said, well aware the sleepiness in her voice had vanished as she tilted her head to let Hailey do as she pleased though she knew the toy was floating somewhere in the tub. "Do as you desire to me... if it's a fantasy of yours, I might be willing to do it," she murmured, shifting her hips slightly to rub against Hailey's belly.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:08 pm
Hailey smiled as she half closed her eyes, "Oh come on, you can't let...me do everything." Hailey said her hands gently rubbings her d**k and curling her fingers around it, and smiled as she reached her hand out and found the toy looking down at her, and smiled as she slipped it in between the girl's leg and very carefully turned it on. "You sure about this," she said as she looked at her
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:27 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana groaned softly, her hips shifting slightly before a low moan escaped her, feeling the toy between her legs. "I wouldn't have suggested doing it if I wasn't ready... and I'm open to pretty much everything... you know as well as I do that that martial arts training I went through when I was younger ripped... that... away, so it isn't there," she murmured breathily, though she knew Hailey would know what barrier she referred to.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:01 pm
Hailey smiled as she continued to rub, the girl's d**k for a moment, keeping her gentle elevated but not bothering her all that much and smiled a she looked at her. "I know about that, but you need to let loose and relax for a little bit." she said smiling a bit
'Kaosujin Ryu"

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:37 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana opened one eye, watching Hailey. "Well, how shall we relax, then? I know your teasing me isn't going to relax me too much unless you're just that eager," she said in a quiet, sultry tone. She purposely arched her back slowly so her chest surfaced through the bubbles. "My body is your toy... playto your heart's content," she said breathily, well aware how it turned Hailey on.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas