Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
On the Off Chance [Geoul x Ace] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:21 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

Claire had gone into the room to see Akiro in his unconscious state. Sitting down in a chair next to his bed at first she was unsure of what to say exactly. She had been told that by talking to him it might get him up. Sighing as she looked at the ceiling. "She's worried about you. Jessica wants you to come back and plus its hard knowing what to say to help someone. I thought that you saving me would make you a lot stronger." she began to speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:46 pm
Akiro sighed as he let out a gentle breath, the monitor registering his breathing for a moment before going back to its steady pace, he anted to wake up so bad and say he was sorry to Jessica and Clarie, but for some reason his body wouldn't let it. as if was waiting for her to tell him something
AceOfTears

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:53 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

She heard his breath from the monitor as she lifted her head at him. Moving closer to him as she smiled at him. "Look you need to be the strong hero that saved me and wake up. Who else will be the one to teach and help me survive." She spoke before pausing. She thought about how she was alone without her comrades. "Besides when you wake up let's become friends so we can help each other. My name is Claire," she spoke  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:11 pm
Akiro groaned as he half opened his eyes and looked up at her, reaching his hand up and placing it on his head a small smile on his face as he looked at her. "Are you okay, Clarie. i'm sorry for worrying you." he said as he sighed softly as he looked at her
AceOfTears

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:24 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

Claire looked at him seeing him open his eyes and having a smile on his face. "It's fine. Your up which is what's important," she said to him. She stood up as she was happy he was awake. "Let me go get Jessica," she said to him  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:27 pm
"No i don't want her to see me yet, she always worried herself so much about what's wrong with me, so she needs time to rest." Akiro said sighing softly
AceOfTears

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:38 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

"But she would be really happy to see you up," she said to him. She wanted to see Jessica happy since she seemed to care a lot about Akiro. She sat back down to look at him  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:41 am
"I know she would, but she's kind of a worry wort if i can be honest with you on that, and the fact is....well. she expecting a baby its not mine. i know that for a fact. but her fiance is a bit pissed at me at the moment." Akiro explained as he looked at her
AceOfTears

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:28 am
geoul eissneun yeoja

She looked at him surprised seeing that he was worried over Jessica. "She cares a lot for you. He's probably pissed because he doesn't want her to worry so much with a child," she said to him. She looked out the window as she closed her eyes, "be happy you have someone," she spoke  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:32 pm
"You don't have anyone. no family or friends who care about you." Akiro said raising an eyebrow at her and brushed his hand against the skin of her arm, his expression soft
AceOfTears

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:58 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

Lifting her eyes to him as she sighed deeply at him. "I don't have friends they are more like acquinances. My family well that's another story to be told some other day." she said to him. she felt him brush his hand against the skin of her arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:29 pm
"Seems me and you are a lot more alike then i thought we would be, when we first met, i thought you were going to be...like everyone else i've met, cold and very cruel." he said as he shook his head
AceOfTears

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:24 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

Claire looked at him hearing him as she rubbed her head. "I'm not going to be cold and cruel just because I'm soldier. There is more to life," she spoke to him. She was going to leave her parents to the back of her mind  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:39 pm
"I didn't mean it like that, when we come back from war, we are cold people. not talking to anyone and seldomly no one talks to us." he said as he sat up leaning against the pillows and he sighed softly
AceOfTears

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:49 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

"Yes but it's a life of solitude for people like us. No one wants to get close since they are afraid of us," she spoke to him. She stood up as she smiled, "we can keep each other company," she spoke to him  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff