Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Bump In The Night (1x1 Bloodbeauty118/Ryu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you hiding in the night?
  Of course, I'm one of the monsters...
  No, but I don't fear what's in it.
  No.... I'm freaking terrified!!!
View Results

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:29 am
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra listened to Lucas as he spoke, saying he'd heard about the incident and he'd seen...and beaten the drunken b*****d. "Well if he calls me complaining he's going to be very dissapointed by my reaction" she said "As for Alecia, she now has permission to punish the little a*****e so I wouldn't be surprised if we find him in the gutter" she smirked. Lucas was a very good bodyguard for Terra. Alecia was one of her most trusted friends, while Lucas was honestly her most diligent and dedicated worker. Even when off the job he always seemed to show up at times like this, always seemed to be watching out for her no matter what and was always well informed, she considered him a friend as well, she wasn't as close to his brother but he was a good guy too.

Lucas smirked at her and said there were ways to keep track of 'less than pleasant' vampires. Terra smirked back "Where's the fun in that? Half the adventure is finding the crazies in the crowd" she winked with a laugh. "Anyway, now that I'm not being stopped by the vampire construction equipment..." she said, indicating to the street and wall that Lucas had used the vampire to break. "I'm still looking for a nice meal" she said, looking around as she did for potential prey.

User Image

OOC: Sorry about that, I didn't see the notification for the first post  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:43 am
User Image
Lucas shrugged slightly, not surprised. "I knew there was a reason I liked you; you enjoy kicking a** as much as I do, and believe me, you look beautiful doing it," he said with amusement; he looked at Terra both as an employer and younger sister though in age she was older than he. Alexis groaned as he shifted his stiff body, settling his feet on the bed as he jerked off the bloodstained shirt, touching the nickel sized scar high on the right side of his chest.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•»
◾First Mark: The vampire shares its life essence with the servant. The first mark grants the human servant greater endurance, healing, speed and resistance to vampire mental powers, and an almost complete immunity to their own vampire's mental powers.
◾Second Mark: Anita experiences this mark as a pair of floating points of flame in the color of the vampire's eyes that merged with her own. The second mark allows the vampire to draw power from the human servant, to experience food and drink consumed by the servant, and to enter the servant's dreams.
◾Third Mark: The third mark is made by the vampire drinking the servant's blood. It grants the servant full endurance and allows the vampire and servant to communicate mentally even when awake.
◾Fourth Mark: The fourth mark is made when the servant drinks the vampire's blood, cementing their bond. It conveys immortality (from age) to the servant, almost complete mental communication, and allows the servant to draw on the vampire's strength. Anita believes that this causes said human servant to lose his or her soul.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra smirked at Lucas's compliment, knowing that they didn't come easily from him. "Yet you leave me with no a** to kick. Why do you have to be so good at your job?" She winked. She could feel another presence around, it was as if she could smell that sweet scent of fae, mixed with something else. Alexis's scent. It was as if he were near though she knew he wasn't 'must be effects of the mark' she thought to herself. She started to walk, leaving it up to Lucas if he chose to stay or follow. But she was hungry, she needed to feed and a damphier's blood was fairly tantalizing as well so she wanted to find a good human before Lucas started to look like a snack.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image
Lucas chuckled. "There's always idiots whose mouths run... there's always idiots who run their mouths and need a good a** kicking to shut 'em up, honey. I like a fight as much as anyone, but I know how you like beating the crap out of stupidity... though to quote that Robinson idiot 'You can't fix stupid'... which unfortunately is true," he said with a slight shrug as he walked several paces behind and to her right, unconsciously noting her slight shifts in weight. Alexis sighed, shrugging as he stood, wincing. "Damn... I feel like someone beat me with baseball bats," he muttered.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•»
◾First Mark: The vampire shares its life essence with the servant. The first mark grants the human servant greater endurance, healing, speed and resistance to vampire mental powers, and an almost complete immunity to their own vampire's mental powers.
◾Second Mark: Anita experiences this mark as a pair of floating points of flame in the color of the vampire's eyes that merged with her own. The second mark allows the vampire to draw power from the human servant, to experience food and drink consumed by the servant, and to enter the servant's dreams.
◾Third Mark: The third mark is made by the vampire drinking the servant's blood. It grants the servant full endurance and allows the vampire and servant to communicate mentally even when awake.
◾Fourth Mark: The fourth mark is made when the servant drinks the vampire's blood, cementing their bond. It conveys immortality (from age) to the servant, almost complete mental communication, and allows the servant to draw on the vampire's strength. Anita believes that this causes said human servant to lose his or her soul.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:44 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra smirked at Lucas's quote. "Sad but true, and stupid seems to be spreading like plague now a days" she laughed. Up ahead she saw a drunken man exit the bar. Terra immediately analyzed him. No wedding ring, meant no wife. He didn't have young kids and wasn't engaged or he wouldn't be drunk off his a** so late at night. He obviously had a lot of depression or anxiety to need to drink so much or he was just a drunk. Either way, he was the perfect specimen to drain dry. Terra licked her lips. She did slightly enjoy aiming for the drunk. The alcohol level in their blood gave her a bit of a buzz herself. Terra looked back at Lucas with a smirk "Finally, a meal" she said before all but appearing in front of the man with her vampire speed. It took him a second to actually react being as drunk as he was, but he flailed backwards. Terra latched onto his neck, her razor sharp, fang-like teeth sinking into his jugular where she took deep, greedy gulps.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:23 am
User Image
Lucas kept an eye out for any humans that came out for several minutes. He wasn't surprised that the idiot was as drunk as he was; he knew from the scent of the man's clothes that one of two things were most likely: he had nobody who lived with him and hence nobody that would miss him, or more likely, he had no home whatsoever. Alexis exhaled as he stumbled towards the attached bathroom, blinking as he saw the well stocked items in it, most of which were feminine in nature. I wonder if Terra knows that I have little to go back to... couple of cousins that barely know I exist, but that's about it, he thought.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•»

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:17 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra could feel her blood buzzing with the alcohol content in this man, and smiled a bit as he went limp in her arms. She hadn't even needed to hypnotize him, he had been too inebriated. She kept drinking until there was barely a drop left and she knew he was dead. Terra pulled away, wiping blood from her mouth and tossing the body into the dumpster. She felt a little bad that he was with the trash but she'd rather be away from the scene by the time his body was found. And even when it was, she doubted there would be much of an investigation for the poor man. She turned back around and looked at Lucas again. One could see the light buzz in her eyes though she wasn't intoxicated. "Wasn't tonight supposed to be your night off?" she asked Lucas with a small smirk before turning back toward the main city "You should really treat yourself or something, or go home and relax" she suggested before starting back towards home.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image
Lucas chuckled. "'Bout that. I got something ya may like and it should get you out and about a bit," he said with amusement as he revealed four ringside tickets to what was to 90% of the humans who knew of his brother would have killed to get to the 'largest' wrestling event in the world that happened to be in St. Louis, MI this year. Alexis held up one hand as tiny arcs of what seemed to be bluish purple semi-transparent flames flickered around his fingers and evaporated in the steamy air before he sighed and stepped into the shower. Alecia exhaled. "I don't know how Terra'll react if my suspicion is right," she muttered.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•» By the way, the event Lucas' tickets are for will lead to another of my OCs and the other character Alecia thinks Alexis may be related to (Anita Blake).

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers