Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Reality Check Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:41 pm
Bolt BioHazard

A pensive expression overcame Colette's face after hearing the car crash details. She still wasn't sure if he was lying to her because if he was it was a pretty good lie, anyone could believe that. But should she?
"How can I be sure that what you say is true?" Colette wondered crossing her arms over her chest. The lights flickered some more and the basement creaked. At this moment Colette couldn't differentiate paranoia from a possible ghost. She was letting Van get to her and she didn't like it, because it was making her loss of experience show. It annoyed her and she started to tap her foot lightly on the floor. She waited for Van's response but wasn't exactly looking at him as her mind was focused on other things.
Before this conversation could get any farther Colette snapped her head in the direction of the basement door. Jack was finally home and made his was down with the twins. Colette didn't acknowledge any of them so much as just giving them a casual wave and a crooked smile.
She did look over at who Jack brought home and gave it an odd glance but let Jack take care of it.
The twins examined the area and then everyone left the basement almost just as quickly as they have arrived.
It was silence in the area for a few minutes, surprisingly even Van didn't make any stupid comments about anything.
"Well, your ghost hunters are here. So if anything happens they should cover it. Hope that helps you sleep at night" Colette commented coming back to life again from her thoughts.
She then made her way up the stairs and looked around. Jack and the twins were nowhere to be seen and just now Colette had realized that it was getting dark outside. Was she really down there that long?
Her stomach growled suddenly reminding her that she needs to eat. Getting some food for herself she also decided to bring something down for Van. Starving him wasn't going to help the cause here. -and he says this is worse than prison, jack @ss....- Colette thought to herself as she walked back down the stairs and into Van's cell.
"Don't try to kill me when I put this down.." she stated and walked up to him to put the plate of food down next to his chair and an empty cup. "That's in case you gotta go again" she added pointing to the cup and backing away in case he decided to slap her for the comment or something.
"So how about that question I asked you earlier? I'll leave you alone after this, promise" she stated and leaned in the door frame of the cell.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:58 pm
UkieeChick

Van couldn't even speak the first few minutes his arms were free, he just sat there hunched over with them dangling at his sides before sitting up. It would be a minute before any of his limbs would be usable.
"The question?" Van asked his mind going blank for a second
"Oh the crash
what would benefit me from lying?
if you believed we didn't kill the hunters i guess that's just dandy
you got to understand though, I don't really give a crap about alot of things these days and even though i,the other Van, Eric and Cincinnati
did a bunch of low down sh!t in the past chances are i'm not going to start up
bottom line I'm teling the truth when i say those guys died in that car accident."
He said before attempting to fold his arms but he noticed that a necklace he actually just wore around his arm as a bracelet was gone.
Van closed his eyes before leaning back down on his legs
a noise came from him sounding like a deflating balloon
he was definitely done for the night but would have to stay up to watch for Synx.
The fox creature watched them closely but went back to curling up on the cold concrete floor. It unlike Van was stuck in it's animal form
in certain shifters lives they can chose to go through this process, giving up their human life to live in their animal form. Life was great for the most part till he let his mind go and pretty much revert to that of a normal fox. So when a hunter came by and realised this he decided to tame and it till it became large enough to be skinned since shifters pelts were fuller and better kept than normal animals.

Jackson was up earlier the next morning because the twins tried to come back while it was still dark. They spent some time outside trying to draw barriers to keep spirits out. It was just chalk in fancy patterns
they needed to call in an order for some charms for a longer term solution.Ashton then moved in with a few books to try to speak the spirit or demon out.
most legends say if you can pronounce a demon/spirits real name you can gain control over them so he was just going through lists. Meanwhile Ashlyn was burning incense
none of this affected Synx well except for the barrier
luckily she was already in before they came. But that was a partial sign that these two blonde haired amature
Knew what they were doing but Syn was pretty confident being a nature spirit would put her above all these petty ghost away tricks. She tried to slip away from one couck to an empty guest room but
Jackson stepped on something he looked down to see a shocked dark purple snake he picked up the limp thing looking between the Ashs who gave him questioning looks Jack went over to the sliding glass doors and tossed what he thought was just a dead snake out into the backyard. some days it's good not to feel pain she commented fading from her solid form back to a violet mist. The small window to the basment wasn't too far Syn looked back at the chalk line before continuing back to the house to resume the task at hand.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:20 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Sometime the next morning Colette walked out into the kitchen still wearing her pj shorts and a t-shirt she had to borrow from Jack. She vaguely remembered him protesting against her borrowing his stuff but she didn't care and snatched it anyway. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she started on some breakfast.
Colette noticed sleepily that the house was already a buzz with warding off this ghost that was apparently stalking Van. She really needs to ask him about that too.
Snippets of yesterday's conversations with Van ran through Colette's mind as she worked on the waffles. Car crash......was Van really telling the truth? Should she talk to Jack about this? Does he know? What the hell is going on anymore?! It was frustrating to say the least. Right now she wondered if Jack even really needed her in the first place. That thought distracted her so much that Colette forgot that she was minding the waffle maker. Her hand slipped and she pressed her pointer finger against the hot surface and let out a pretty loud yelp as she was brought back to reality again.
"Damn it!" she scolded herself more than anything and quickly ran her finger under cool water jumping up and down on her toes until the pain subsided.
Leave it to her to do something stupid like this.
A sudden rush of cold air ran past Colette's ears and it made her shudder. She wasn't sure if the cool water had anything to do with that, but seeing as the house was in the process of being warded off from evil spirits she kind of figured that the ghost may be wondering around. This made her wonder if anything that the twins were doing was even working and what this spirit actually wanted.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:12 am
UkieeChick

Jack had decided to put that video room to use and skimmed over everything that happened yesterday before taking care of their little house guest which was more than aware that something was around here. Jackson wasn't even entirely sure what Ash 1 and Ash 2 were doing anymore but he kept an eye on them
just incase the ghost "possessed" an item and maybe disappeared or some mess like that. After reviewing the tapes he returned upstairs to check in with Cole. He looked between her and the waffle iron "ghost got you i see....wait is that my shirt?...nevermind how'd you sleep?" He said changing to a "more important" question halfway through
Van didn't exactly like the sight downstairs something was actually going on and he saw unrelated ghosts mostly of shifters and vampires maybe a few demons floating around " being all creepy and depressing" he didn't notice Syn who was slipping and sliding under all the commotion.
As the two came downstairs most of the stuff started to get worse since said spirits weren't too happy campers. The fox started having fits like any other animal would Van just shh'ed it a couple of times
already in a bar mood about about Jack handcuffing his arms back
luckily he ate and took care of things earlier that morning. He could at least walk around but looking like a chicken by the arms. " let me know when ten minutes is up the two said not to go downstairs for at least.." Jackson started to say to Cole planning to go outside but cut himself off when he started hearing rumbling downstairs followed by flickering lights but everything seemed to anticlimactically stop. Ashlyn and Ashton came upstairs "done" they said Ashlyn holding a small violently shaking metal box both looking as if they were sent through a tornado. "We need to get situated.... we'll be back in a few" the man said as they left
walking carefully over their little drawings as they left.
"I can only imagine the mess downstairs after all that racket" Jack commented mostly to himself.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:17 am
Bolt BioHazard

Colette was cursing under her breath as she kept the water running over her finger. When she heard Jack speak to her she was in no mood at the moment and turned off the water shooting him a death glare. It wasn't on purpose, but when you burn yourself talking about last night's sleep becomes highly irrelevant.
"Perfect" Colette answered sarcastically as she wrapped a towel around her hand while rummaging around with her free unharmed hand to find some gauze or medical bandages so she could cover up her finger.
"Do you have something sterile around here, and possibly some pain killers?" she asked Jack while waiving her burned finger at him.
The house shook and several things fell over around the house making Colette all the more irritated until the twins popped out of the basement looking like a mess but otherwise satisfied with their work.
As she watched the twins walk out of the house she turned to Jack again. "Are you sure what they're doing is going to work? Van seemed a bit too worried about this ghost, and as he says he usually doesn't give a crap about anything" Colette commented still hoping to get something for her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:06 pm
UkieeChick

Jackson made a face at her little burned finger "don't be such a baby just hit i with some mustard and get a band aid or something
yellow mustard really helps you know
I rather save the pain killers for real problems
If that finger falls of let me know and we'll talk" he said as he started to pick up things. Seeing that Cole wasn't in a good mood he decided to take up the cleaning duties till she and her finger got better.He eventually made his way to the basement to avoid any recoil from the comment.
Taking a quick scan of the basement nothing much was on the floor,
just a few papers from the letter, some books off the shelves and the cd rack tipped over in the mirror room
he decided to start of in the mirror room first so he could roll around in the chair.
As he scooped up the cd cases and propped up the cheap rack he noticed that one of the cameras were offline. Sighing he got up and went to the cells to investigate
Of course the camera looked pulled apart but Van was leaned back in his chair and appeared to be half sleep.
"what did he do?" he asked the silver fox who was Van's neighbor in the cells
knowing the thing couldn't talk even if it could hear him he went back to his seat and decided to deal with replacing the camera some other time.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:45 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Colette just about chucked something heavy at Jack not appreciating the comments he was making. Luckily for him he fled down the stairs into the basement before a toaster or some other object made impact with his head.
Wanting nothing more than to be left alone for a little while, Colette took care of herself on her own. Her finger didn't look that badly burned but it still throbbed so decided to leave it be so the initial effect of the burn could subside.
She finished cooking the rest of the food trying to be careful this time. With much success she left it on the stove to cool off a bit and went to take a shower and change clothes.
After finally feeling refreshed, Colette put on some sweat pants and a t-shirt hoping Jack wouldn't make her go anywhere today, but if he does he would have to deal with her less professional look. Her hair was still damp and her finger was now nicely wrapped up and was hurting much less.
In the kitchen she had some food, left some for Jack, and put a plate together for Van. She wasn't sure if he would deserve it today but she guessed she would find out.
Walking down the stairs to the basement, Colette saw Jack putting the basement back in order after the twins had their go at it.
Van was hunched over in his chair either sleeping or pretending to sleep. Opening the door to the cell she walked up to his chair and put the food down next to him. When he didn't seem to move her gaze moved to the little fox creature in the corner, it looked a little frightened but Colette couldn't be sure. "Would you like some food?" Colette asked it, not entirely sure how to communicate with the animal but she pointed at the plate she had sat down for Van.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:23 pm
UkieeChick

The fox was more or less in fight or flight mode due to Syn snapping at It as it entered the cell.
There was also a little incident with Van and all the sudden movements seemed to startle it. Funny thing a majority of that had been going on while Jack was down there
but the soundproofing was worked a bit too well
the camera/mic being busted didn't too much help. The fox just recently settled down after Van seemed to give up to whatever was going on.
" Hey Cole" Jack said coming up around the cell to make sure she heard him
"I'm heading out to Pop's house to get a spare camera
I don't have the slightest idea how the one in that guy's cell is busted up like that
I'll be right back but if Ash comes back at some point tell him...dunno just make something up." He said before leaving for his car
Jackson was pretty sure they could of at least warned him about the possible mess or there had to at least of been a less destructive exorcism
he was upset over one of his marksman trophies cracking at the base from the fall and that was the lucky one the others were still "mia".
The fox laid back down and stared at it's cell door Jack had already fed and let it out for a bit so for right now it was just going to attempt to sleep
The last thing on Van's mind was eating a couple of minutes after Cole entered he slowly sat up and leaned on the wall of the cell. The upper parts of his pants were stained with blood along with a small puddle of it between his legs
he had been hunched over since Jack last saw him so he figured Van was sleep or something.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:42 pm
Bolt BioHazard

The fox didn't seem interested in Colette and it just scurried into a corner and curled up in a ball. Looking at it oddly Colette turned away when she heard Jack at the door of the cell. It seemed as though the twins had caused more of a mess down here than Jack had originally expected. He seemed annoyed with the fact that the camera is broken in the cell and it caused Colette to take a look at it. All the wires were yanked out, the lens was shattered, and it was hanging off its hinges. It pretty much looked like someone chewed on it or hit it with something several times. Technology wasn't Colette's strong suit so she just let Jack go on his marry way and agreed to stall the twins if they come back.
The cell was strangely quiet because Colette half expected Van to start making comments about how stupid she looks today, or something to that extent. She looked down at him and noticed that he had shifted and a horrific scene unfolded itself that she had no idea how she missed it in the first place. Van looked terrible and there was a puddle of blood forming on the floor which was obviously coming from him. Colette's face was overtaken with shock and confusion. "Oh my God...are you okay? What the hell happened?" she called out to Van and walked a little closer to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:28 pm
UkieeChick

The initial question would gave Van another opportunity for insults because he was obviously not all right. But he wasn't really in the mood for jokes "I lost my bracelet" he said and would of shown her his bare wrist if the handcuffs weren't in the way. "Your little friends didn't do a good job...if anything they just trapped her inside and she found her way to me. Everything is pretty much going downhill from here and after all this transition is over the other three most likely come for me..." he started to say just imagining what the two would have to go through
he had been preaching that they were in way over their heads. "I'm pretty sure outside of all of this hunter crap you're a decent person
I'm not too sure about "Jack" he hasn't been around too much
uh just don't take anything i do after today maybe too personal..." Van added as if he was running out of time which he sorta was
whatever started in him seemed to continue and next thing he or anyone else knew he was coughing up the rest of his blood among other things that didn't look to healthy before going limp.
Jack had came back not too long after the episode with the parts to repair the camera but wasn't going to be too happy about their only piece to the rest of the money to take care of their financial "dying" on them. He whistled though as he tore the tape and plastic wrappings off the extra camera that came with the security system and walked downstairs.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:06 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Colette stared at him not sure what to do. She wasn't even sure what he was talking about, save the detail about the ghost which wasn't difficult to put together. She figured the ghost wasn't gone but when she asked Jack about that she never got an answer. The twins probably didn't even know what exactly they were dealing with, Colette didn't know what they were dealing with. It sounded like Van knew everything that was happening and maybe even more. Was he the only sane person here this whole time? The voice of reason? Then what does that make Jack? And Colette?
Seeing Van in this state and then watching him puke what looked like the rest of his insides made Colette shiver. She has shot people before, hurt them in different ways, but as far as she was concerned she never killed anyone unless it was self defense.
For some reason she didn't want Van to just up and die like this when it wasn't her intention of getting him to have a near death, or actual death, experience.
When the man in front of her went limp as he did, Colette panicked.
She got down on the ground next to him and lifted his face with her hands.
"What are you saying? You lost a bracelet so now the ghost is hurting you? Who is this ghost? Whats going on with you?.....Van!" Colette called out not realizing she had used a nickname. Cold sweat broke out on her forehead when he wasn't answering. "How do I help you? What should I do?" she asked his almost lifeless body. Her gaze moved to his hands that were bound behind him with the handcuffs. She wasn't sure where the key was since Jack was the one who did this. Colette laid Van down carefully and ran towards the door of the cell to find something to get those handcuffs off of him. She wasn't sure at the moment what she was doing and why, but the adrenaline and panic that was pumping through her veins was keeping her moving. She then heard footsteps on the stairs and turned her head to see Jack.
"Jack! Hes dying!" Colette pointed desperately at the cell Van was laying in.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:57 am
UkieeChick

Though this looked pretty awkward everything that was going on was supposed to happen. Van had also told Cole mostly everything and just got through warning her about later on but since her and Jackson had little idea on how to handle something like him their lack of experience was definitely starting to show. "From what? He looked fine last time I was down here which was what...30 minutes ago" Jackson said with confusion in his voice he walked over to the cells not to happy to see yet another mess, he stood there inspecting the man but after opening the cell and poking him he didn't move and had that unblinking stare most dead things had. He's been around dead things and killed plenty, he was over the odd feeling being near dead things gave someone but it didn't mean he'd like to be near deceased things all the time. "From the looks of it he's already dead" Jackson said bluntly "I have seen something like this before but i'm not sure if that's the case....tell you want I'll move him to the next cell and we'll get this one cleaned up
if he's like this the rest of the day and night chances are he really is dead and we'll get to the bottom of what happened but something tells me he not done yet." Jackson said thinking about vampires
in most cases he remembered most turned victims died then came back as vampires he figured something like that was going on here but didn't want to be quoted on that if he was wrong. Jackson unlocked the third cell to his right and reluctantly carried Van over to the other one while trying to avoid slipping in the blood.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:15 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Hey! Just letting ya know that I've been busy moving so I don't have a good internet connection at the moment. I should be back up and running in a few days and I'll post [:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:28 pm
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard

Hey! Just letting ya know that I've been busy moving so I don't have a good internet connection at the moment. I should be back up and running in a few days and I'll post [:

oh everythings good, thanks for the heads up school has had me busier than i'd like anyways heart  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:59 pm
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard

oh everythings good, thanks for the heads up school has had me busier than i'd like anyways heart

Okie dokie! [:
I just don't like leaving people hanging for no reason. But I shall return soon!  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff