Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Heaven and Hell [accpting! Join! Now!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:55 pm
Lolz~ the RP would lose its ground-level feeling if we referenced or made whatevs to "the Big Guy" too much. RP is character driven~ must stare and focus and stalk these angels and demons around as they live their secret fictional dramatic lives~!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:03 pm
And That's to be expected with the bible quoting.
Don't get me wrong, I know what the bible is about, I just haven't read it. I'm the same way with Hindu mythology, instead of greek.
It would be rather fun to have a demon like the one Durga fought, but it's not for this kind of rp for sure. lol

And it really wasn't a given with the theme for the demons. there's so much you can go with for demons, especially if it's in other cultures. which is why, I left prides profile mostly open. He might have been human at one point, but he doesn't remember much of it, and focuses on being a horrible person instead. lol

I'm just waiting to see what Lilith says is okay, before I say anything. :]  

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:04 pm
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING
It was a given with the theme. There's be different references if it were fairies and elves. (Shakespeare, a little Sir Walter Scott, John Keats, Tennyson, and... LOTR.)

I read third person and first person POV in the profiles. I didn't know what to do either and settled with a little of both.
Angels and demons have existed in other cultures by different names, but this seems to be following under some specifics.

If it's somehow offensive to any of you for the demons to have references and quotes then I'll stop influencing. My scholarly feelings won't be hurt. I also advise against inviting me to any RPs based off of Greek mythology. I'd quote Ovid like nothing else.

LOTR?! Hey---the Hylians from LOZ are totally elves too. Super Norse~ xD

I'm not offended~ but we built our profiles together lolz after I was gonna be Sloth but~ someone beat me to the punch and now my character is the 2nd oldest sin. I thought quoting something old in my profile would make Envy seem old~

But yes~ I go with the flow wherever I think I see it going~ GM needs to come on xD and give us the okay to post things!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:06 pm
Greek Mythology is the best. >.>

Was I not supposed to reference third person? It becomes quite a habit sweatdrop
And the quoting, Not a problem. Makes it more interestingggg rofl

Also, this is just a bit off topic, but it must be said.

I have a Van that drives through my neighborhood and sells ice cream. A Van called "Mr D's Ice Cream", Apparently it has just decided to sit outside my house and play it's Ice Cream Music Truck..Music...I'm dying.. gonk  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:11 pm
CandyCane831
Greek Mythology is the best. >.>

Was I not supposed to reference third person? It becomes quite a habit sweatdrop
And the quoting, Not a problem. Makes it more interestingggg rofl

Also, this is just a bit off topic, but it must be said.

I have a Van that drives through my neighborhood and sells ice cream. A Van called "Mr D's Ice Cream", Apparently it has just decided to sit outside my house and play it's Ice Cream Music Truck..Music...I'm dying.. gonk

I like all the myths. Especially the ones with monsters. But since the most popular race in WoW is blood elves and I was a Tauren... I get left out usually.

There are ice cream vans here too. I am not ashamed at this age to got out with two dollars and come back with a Blue Bunny character popsicle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:14 pm
Oh man~ the last one I ate was a week ago from one of those bicycles equipped with a freezer in the front. I got SONIC THE HEDGEHOG~! But I had to spit out the gumball eyes. I tell myself that the real reason I show up to buy ice creams too is to protect the children around me like a responsible adult when I do it~! While I'm there doing my adult protect the childrens biz, I get ice cream and pops! ;3. You know. While I'm there and all~ support small business!  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:19 pm
I am all for Ice Cream Vans. And the hilarity that he calls it "Mr. D's Cream" or whatever odd key tone it is. But Not when I have work to do and it stops outside my house and all I hear it "Da da dada dadada...da da dadadada daaaaa" Yep. Just like that stare

xD

I haven't played WoW Since I started college. T___T Wahhhh x( I've yet to be in a Mythological RP that lasted long. T__T Shame.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:29 pm
My 1x1 is about to hit its finally. We are starting a sequal to it soon. About damn time I finished an RP.

Its nice. X)  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:30 pm
I'd get Mr. D's cream....

You know how long it's been since I've had I've cream? Like... two years. And I live in the ******** DESERT.

Anywho...
I have a Tauren in WoW too, NTN. No need to fear. (I also have a wergen because running around on all fours is halarious.)

I'm usually the one that kills RPs. *Hides from newspapers*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:32 pm
Leifka
I'd get Mr. D's cream....

You know how long it's been since I've had I've cream? Like... two years. And I live in the ******** DESERT.

Anywho...
I have a Tauren in WoW too, NTN. No need to fear. (I also have a wergen because running around on all fours is halarious.)

I'm usually the one that kills RPs. *Hides from newspapers*

I forgive you.
I've killed before myself.  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:35 pm
>_>" I'm a murderer too~! Lolzcaaake! It can't be helped though because I'm an artist and a hippie and all that!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:37 pm
Crocodylus
>_>" I'm a murderer too~! Lolzcaaake! It can't be helped though because I'm an artist and a hippie and all that!

You called yourself a murderous hippie...  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:39 pm
Hippies are cool. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:41 pm
Doesn't that go against what hippies do?
"Peace" and all that s**t?

I could never be a hippie.  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items