Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Quest - Wrapping Up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:54 pm
I thought i had the start nailed down for the backstory now I'm drawing blanls. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:59 pm
I apoogize for taking so long. Ill have a sheet up in the next day or two.  

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:34 pm
Lupus 5ever  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:13 am
KytanaTheThief

Mongooseh

Seph Baelzara

The Number Three

I find your lack of backstories disturbing.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:15 am
xX_Terei_Xx
Lupus 5ever

I'm an avid Red Talon supporter, and everyone knows there are no homid Red Talons. So yes, I feel I must agree with you.

Thank you for the fantastic story, by the way, if I hadn't said anything yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:10 pm
Rain Yupa
Thank you for the fantastic story, by the way, if I hadn't said anything yet.

Haha Thanks!
Sorry if I got a little carried away with it.... ^u^;;  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:45 pm
Funny, it seemed to me that you answered everything I asked for.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:51 am
If anyone IS having difficulty, especially all the non-Homids, you are able to change your Breed if it'd make things easier.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:05 pm
Rain Yupa
If anyone IS having difficulty, especially all the non-Homids, you are able to change your Breed if it'd make things easier.

I have ideas but it's trying to voice them or make them logically applicable.

I'm assuming creating metis's warrants the death penalty? But I wanted to have it so that my dude's parents were executed and then he was adopted by the get of fenris but what would stop him from hating them.

Then trying to imagine the life of a metis is hard. Not a wolf so he doesn't do wolfy things and he's not human so he doesn't do human things it's an extremely awkward position to think of.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:00 pm
Mongooseh

I'm assuming creating metis's warrants the death penalty? But I wanted to have it so that my dude's parents were executed and then he was adopted by the get of fenris but what would stop him from hating them.

Then trying to imagine the life of a metis is hard. Not a wolf so he doesn't do wolfy things and he's not human so he doesn't do human things it's an extremely awkward position to think of.

I think it depends on the tribe. The Get of Fenris I think would be a little more... violent about it, than, say, the Children of Gaia or Bone Gnawers might be.

Remember, there's Packs (a small group of werewolves often working together for a cause) and Septs (a larger gathering of garou around a cairn). It could be packmates who mated, and a rival pack or the sept they belong to but have been away from, who killed them. Also, it's not uncommon for the mother of a metis to not survive the childbirth process.

And, if you think about it, he's not really a true werewolf to the eyes of fellow garou so he doesn't get to do crinos things either! ;_;  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:02 am
Sorry for taking so long on this. I'm having a bit of motivation problems regarding my writing at the moment. I'll try to get something up within the next couple days at the latest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:48 am
Rain Yupa
Mongooseh

I think it depends on the tribe. The Get of Fenris I think would be a little more... violent about it, than, say, the Children of Gaia or Bone Gnawers might be.

Remember, there's Packs (a small group of werewolves often working together for a cause) and Septs (a larger gathering of garou around a cairn). It could be packmates who mated, and a rival pack or the sept they belong to but have been away from, who killed them. Also, it's not uncommon for the mother of a metis to not survive the childbirth process.

And, if you think about it, he's not really a true werewolf to the eyes of fellow garou so he doesn't get to do crinos things either! ;_;

Are the fenris vehement rivals with anyone else? Wanna get a moonstruck lovers thing going on here.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:30 am
Mongooseh
Rain Yupa
Mongooseh

Are the fenris vehement rivals with anyone else? Wanna get a moonstruck lovers thing going on here.

I... don't THINK so? The only real rivalry is Silver Fangs and Shadow Lords, mainly because the latter think they should replace the former. That's really it. Garou are so communal, unlike Vampires or anyone else, that they all realize they're on the same team.

Wendigo and Utkena aren't quite as keen about the other tribes since they kind of intruded on their natural land and all, but again, still all on same team.

If you want a rivalry, you'll likely have to make it between 2 packs or 2 septs, not 2 tribes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:24 pm
Rain Yupa
The only real rivalry is Silver Fangs and Shadow Lords

I don't know what you're talking about. emotion_c8  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:27 pm
I apologize, my time has been so taken up with us preparing a new place to live and move in at the end of this month. I have no time to read the material I need to, since I know nothing about this system. So I'm going to abdicate my spot so that someone more active will be able to enjoy Rain's game. Again I apologize for taking so long to respond; life is heck when you have to gut and remodel a trailer, during a heatwave.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff