Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Hunter's Moon - dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:50 am
x CatastrophicHeartbreak
User Image

●● the WITCH

ωιℓℓα נαηαι вяιgαηт

Willa paid no mind to Calin's little outburst. She watched him carefully for a few moments, ensuring that he would cause no destruction to her little abode. Her cat stared at the man with wide green eyes, scolding him mentally. The black cat didn't understand Willa's fascination with the male, but she was completely infatuated with him. The cat was more perceptive then it seemed, she was over a hundred years old. Willa had found the feline on the brink of death, and nursed it back to life. She cast a spell on the animal to make it her forever friend. The cat had grown to understand things beyond it's normal understanding. It had even picked up a bit of magic. She had been Willa's only friend for a long time, so Frankie could almost understand that part of Willa's interest was because she needed that human interaction. She needed to talk with someone who would actually verbally respond.

Willa nodded, she enjoyed the sound of Calin's voice. Frankie rubbed her head underneath of Willa's chin, comforting her when thoughts of Cole entered both of their minds. "Cole is the one who almost stole my life away from me. He is the one who came the closest to killing me. He is the one who marred my back, and left imperfections on my skin. There was a poison in him, one that made him strong enough to kill beings like us. The poison in his claws left unappealing scars down my back. He inflicted the most pain on me that I have ever felt in my entire life." Willa ended abruptly, staring into Calin's eyes. That was probably the most she had spoken to him at one time. She drew in a deep breath, and settled into her chair comfortably, awaiting his response.

User Image User Image

o o c;; wearing
I'm sorry if my post is not the greatest, I have been a bit distracted.
Please forgive my absence also.

The truth is hiding in your eyes
And it’s hanging on your tongue
Just boiling in my blood
But you think that I can’t see

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:05 pm
Calin Amanar
Themexxxxxxxxxx]Wardrobe

User ImageFrustration crackled and fizzled inside of him. He was tempted to try another burst of spiritual magic. However, his previous attempt only served to exhaust him. Magic, he thought, was much like a muscle. Frequent use and exercise strengthened that muscle. Alas, disuse and lack of exercise made the muscle susceptible to great atrophy. Faintly, Calin wondered whether or not he would remember how to wield his warlock magic. Beginning magic, Calin memorized every spell from his spell book. After that, he endeavored and succeeded in memorizing other spells. However, it was a different thing for his new body to reuse magic after a lengthy period of time.

Willa gazed up at Calin, those eyes so admiring and very sweet. The girl was innocent in her own way. Yet, she could not be underestimated. She may have been younger than he, but she would be nearly as powerful with time and experience. The witch's familiar also stared at Calin, but it was an expression of disapproval. Calin's lips quirked into his familiar smirk. The cat was very intelligent and would no doubt come in handy. Her dedication to her mistress would possibly prove her of good use in the future. Calin listened as Willa explained the young man's wrongdoing upon the woman who had sheltered Calin. He made no judgement as she spoke, merely adsorbing the details with an unemotional expression. When she finished, it was only then he spoke.

"Scars are not a thing to be left forgotten," said Calin."They are bitter, permanent, harsh things. Your pain can never be forgotten, only absolved. Ve vill make him suffer as his eternal absolution."

With that, Calin grinned coldly.

OOC : All right, guys. Soon, it is time for us to head to Connecticut to get the next ingredient for the spell. Thus, we will be doing a time skip very soon. Probably after everybody's posted and replied to each other.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:53 pm
User Image

●● the WITCH

ωιℓℓα נαηαι вяιgαηт

Willa gave the tiniest of smiles to Calin, although it held a sinister feeling behind it. She could not wait to destroy the monster that almost destroyed her. There were so many thoughts running through her mind, ways of torturing Cole until he screamed out for mercy. She let her dark eyes travel up and meet with Calin's dark orbs. She was glad that she had came across him. Sure she didn't trust him completely. She probably never would, but he was the closest thing to a companion she's had for a while, aside from the little back cat that traveled everywhere with her. As if sensing that the witch was thinking about her, she purred in response and curled up on Willa's lap. She could not wait until revenge was taken against Cole.

Willa stood from her seat, carefully placing Frankie on the ground. She made her way into the little kitchen, her little cat trotted into the bedroom, probably to nap under the bed. The witch moved around in the kitchen, brewing some hot tea. She flicked her wrist in the direction of the kettle, turning the stove on to heat up the liquid. "I'd ask if you would want some, but I'm not sure if you'd be able to drink it." She said softly, yet loud enough for Calin to hear her. She leaned against the counter and brushed her hair away from her face, waiting for the tea to finish.

User Image User Image

o o c;; wearing
I'm ready for the time skip whenever you are.

The truth is hiding in your eyes
And it’s hanging on your tongue
Just boiling in my blood
But you think that I can’t see

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:29 am
User Image

Mischief

Mischief nodded when her hunting partner answered her question. So he as the same age as she was. She liked to start off simple. It seemed he liked to delve in headfirst, asking better, more informative questions. She had to think about it for a moment. "Well," she began, tapping her full bottom lip, "I like to walk, and I like to draw. I love reading, anything really. I like learning whatever it is that the book is teaching." She smiled wider at the thought of a good book. she turned in her seat to better face Malcolm, exciting herself in her thoughts of books. "See, I find it boring how people teach. Their boring voice and their blank expressions. But if I read it myself, I can imagine the book as whatever kind of teacher I want. It could have a British accent and wear a bowler hat with a cane, or it could be a hag-raven with a screeching voice. The teacher is whoever I imagine because it's just a book..."

She stopped, remembering where she was and who she was with. She had gotten a bit enthusiastic, and now she was just a bit embarrassed. She cleared her throat and returned to her previous sitting position. "Um, yeah, so what are your special skills?" She asked, taking another sip of her coffee.

Ninja Zackeus
Welcome!

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

Evoblack

Player Advisor

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Malcolm smiled back as she quickly started getting excited. He was delighted to see that she was so passionate about something. Ever since he lived in Japan, where passions were reserved and hidden, he enjoyed seeing the openness in America. The freedom of speech, expression, and freedom of time was refreshing. Then she returned to her old state of being. "Well, I can free run, I'm adept with my katana, and I can play piano fairly well," he rattled off. "But please let yourself go more. It's wonderful when someone can burn with that much intensity. On that note, what is your favorite genre?" he asked, burning with the desire to see her light up again. He took the last sip from his green tea before setting it on the table for the last time.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC :
Kiyiya Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:01 pm
User Image

Mischief

"Free running? Whats that?" She asked, tilting her head, not unlike a curious dog. She also had to think on his question. "Hmmm, genre of book? Lets see... I really like adventure stories, especially ones with a female hero. There's this one author I am in love with. She writes about medieval fantasy adventures and all of the main protagonists are young women. They are really good books. I also like romances, but that's probably not a surprise. Oh! Fables. I love old fairy tales and fables, like Aesop and the Grimm brothers, and Han Christian Anderson. There's also Jack London, Cornelia Funke, Alexander Dumas... There are so many I love, authors I mean." she sighed happily, remembering the tales those authors had made possible for her to read.

Mischief leaned her head in one hand, looking up at her companion with her chocolate brown eyes, shaded from the reflected sunlight by her long and luscious eyelashes, "Your turn, What type of food do you like?"

Ninja Zackeus

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

Evoblack

Player Advisor

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Malcolm had to take it all in. Some of the authors he recognized, while others got a blank stare out of him. He remembered fables fondly, enjoying the intellectual meaning at the end of them. Then as she leaned on her hand, he saw and felt the first warm body language from her. He smiled and allowed his body to relax a little, his shoulders sloping down slightly, as compared to earlier. He felt pretty comfortable in this reserved body position, but he didn't want to be cold. His body just naturally went to Japanese habits, where one was more reserved. "Well, you asked two questions," he pointed out. Noting her free running explanation request and her food inquisition. He chuckled and let the free running explanation come for later. He wanted to show her that, not tell. "Well, I love Asian food," he replied, using the generic term for Japanese food. "Beef fried rice is my meal of choice," he added, giving more detail. "See, I lived in Japan from age six to seventeen. So, I feel at home with a more Asian atmosphere. Which begets my next question, what is your ethnicity?" he asked, curious about her tanned skin. It seemed similar to Asian, but not necessarily Japanese. He had been trying to pinpoint an ancestry, but he only narrowed it down to 'not European'. He tried to open his legs slightly, trying to reveal an open body language, and a warmer presence, like she was. It may seem strained or obviously false, but he was trying. It wasn't that he was closed off to her, though it could be read that way, it was just a more comfortable body position.

OOC :
Kiyiya Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:37 pm
User Image

Mischief

Mischief smiled sarcastically, "Oh very clever. The first question was because I have no idea what "Free" running is, but it's not a question about you personally." She explained, but she did not press it. At his question, she sat up strait and proud. "I am Native American. Cherokee to be specific." She smiled confidently, then went to take a sip of her drink, only to find it empty and her smile and proud posture dissipated. "Awww man! I drank it all already. Dang." she looked around and found a nearby trash can, tossing the empty cup into it like a pro. "Oh well." she sighed and turning her attention back to Malcolm, "Japan huh? You don't look Japanese, so why were you in Japan?"

Ninja Zackeus

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

Evoblack

Player Advisor

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:03 am
User Image

User Image

"Ah," Malcolm replied, now seeing where the pieces of her complexion lined up. He wondered about her pride though, especially with not living on a reservation. Indian culture in America was not a fanciful life, nor elegant. They lived in poor living conditions with a lack of college experience, and less than equal life opportunities. That, or they separated from the herd and were outcast from the rest of the tribe as traitor's to their culture and their people. It was believed that Indians living elsewhere than the reservations were compromising their own culture to fit in with the rest of the American Salad. "I'll show you what free running is later. Better to speak with actions than with words on that one," he reassured with a chuckle. "I was actually adopted by my Father, Keita. He took me to Japan to live with him," he answered, enjoying her more free styled interaction now. It was very American. "Would you like me to buy you another, or is there another location you'd like us to go to?" he asked, willing to change venues to satisfy whatever craving of hunger she had retained. A Japanese American and an Native American. They were definitely an odd pair of hunters.

OOC :
Kiyiya Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:58 am
Evoblack

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 am
[[I'm sorry, guys. I'm really sorry for making you wait for me. I'll be able to get quick replies to you starting next week. I would like us to have a time skip. Is anybody up for it? I would like a consensus before doing it. We will proceed to the next chapter of our story, which is heading to get the next body part. Hunters will begin to pick up the trail of the two.]]

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

Kiyiya Sakura

Ninja Zackeus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:06 pm
[I'm down for anything.]  

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:42 am
((If you think we can take them on, sure.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:32 pm
[[Of course I think you can. smile ]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:45 pm
[[There are new announcements on the first page. It points out a few things that have just been changed.]]  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff