Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!! (Open AND Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:22 pm
I have the time, but I'm not sure if I've got a decent character concept for it... well, I suppose I'll think about it, see what comes to mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:26 pm
Sorry if that sounds really non-committal, I just really don't know yet XD I have a host of idea's that I've used before, I just need to pick through them for ones that would fit an RP like this.  

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:28 pm
And now I sound... I dunno if pompous is the right word. It's not that I don't think it's worth the effort of coming up with a totally new character, I just have already used others that may fit the theme.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:33 pm
Nothing to worry about Ryuu, I take little offense to things. In all honesty though, I would rather that you pick out a character you would LIKE to roleplay with, since basically any character can fit into this roleplay. I leave it to your judgement of course, but if you think you have one, just pm it to me and I'll tell you what I think. biggrin  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:22 pm
Well, a least i've boiled it down between two idea's for a character, not sure which I want to play more XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:38 pm
Well, I might be willing to allow people to use more than one character, if you'd like to double up. I just want to be careful because I don't want things getting too crowded! xd  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:55 pm
Really? Awesome, then I'll be able to make both if I want ^^ Well then, you should receive at least one tonight, if not then odds are you'll get one or maybe two tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:57 pm
Alright! I look forward to seeing them! Oh, and if you have any time, try and invite a few more people to this roleplay too. I want to have at least 6 to 8 people involved, and right now (including you and me) I think we have about 5, so we're getting close!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:05 am
Just bumping this up again. We seriously need more people to start reading this stuff. crying Anybody have an effective way at pulling more roleplayers in?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:33 am
I would like to invite more people, but none of my freinds are still in this guild. They all ended up leaving at one point or another. As for a way to pull more roleplayers in, I find it usually works out the best just starting the RP. While it's still in it's beginning phases I find that a lot of people tend to read through it, and those who are interested usually sign up then. I think one thing that may be dissuading people might be because you marked that Mazey Hazey Crazy may be temporary, though.  

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:42 am
I just asked one of my other friends on Gaia to check out this thread! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:20 am
Yay, more people ^^ I may be able to talk to some people who might be interested, I'll have to let you know. They might join the guild just to join in if their interested XD  

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:48 am
Well, I've asked a freind who used to be in this guild a long time back to come look at the RP  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:36 pm
Imm0rtal Ryuu
I would like to invite more people, but none of my freinds are still in this guild. They all ended up leaving at one point or another. As for a way to pull more roleplayers in, I find it usually works out the best just starting the RP. While it's still in it's beginning phases I find that a lot of people tend to read through it, and those who are interested usually sign up then. I think one thing that may be dissuading people might be because you marked that Mazey Hazey Crazy may be temporary, though.

True on all those points. Well, we're just about ready to begin, so hopefully that remedies it. Oh, and did you mean that I said Mazey Hazey Crazy would be temporary? I remember maybe saying that, and that was a mistake on my part. I do want this roleplay to be played to it's fullest, but I'm also hoping it tides people over until I can make my bigger roleplays, the ones I spent more time on. I suppose we'll see soon enough how everything turns out though. And also, I do know it's hard to invite people, hence why I haven't invited many more. xd  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:40 pm
Thanks Marina! I hope they're interested!

And thank to you as well Ryuu! I do hope they decide to join the guild because it just seems like a fairly good place to try roleplaying, very organized as well. Thank you for all your help though!

And thank you everyone else who has been patient and helpful during this time we've been using to try and make these roleplays come together! I really appreciate everything!  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff