Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Restaurant and Lucky bar ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ Ɲɑʂʈɑʂʂɨɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image

User ImageSingle User Image Single

Tanna blushed lightly at Shin's drunken compliment while Tassy merely giggled. "At least we know he's an honest drunk." she said with a laugh. Her sister just shook her head exasperated at the both of them. "No Shin no more wine. We need to sober you up so you can walk home properly." "Or we could kidnap him and have our wicked way with him." Silence. "What?! It was a joke!" "Not funny Tass, just not funny."

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:15 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin shook his head, laughing again. " I...I wana be...smashed..cuzz...cuzz She!... She is gonna go..batty on...me[/]". He said, smiling still. He grinned even more at Tassy before shaking his head. "Wicked way...why.... I got time...never tried it...but.... No no..... Joke means...fake. You sure no more... Wine"? He asked. His mind may have been buzzed away, but he was having one of the best times of his life. "Hey...did..did ye know. If..ye drunk.... The curses..hurt less"? He asked. He looked at out side to check the light out.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
Physical State? Sore leg and a little shaky. Dosent want to move about to much.
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:49 pm

User Image

Tanna's eyebrows rose as Shin spoke again speaking of a woman going batty. "'She'? She who?" she asked curiously before blushing yet again as he spoke of erm..."wicked ways." Damn her sister and her crude jokes! Tassy on the other hand was thinking about his previous slips about his mother and her eyes flashed with anger. "Your mother? It is your mother who's going batty? Who hurts you?" she asked in a stated manner. Meanwhile her twin's eyes practically bugged out their sockets as he spoke of curses and from the way he spoke they were being placed on him. What the hell was happening to Shin?

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin laughed again and clapped. He was still happy. He put a hand into his sleeve and seemed to be reaching for something hidden there. Something long and thin. "Ye. Ye girls are as quick... As a whip ye know that? Yeah. But..she does it. Ta help me...mostly. Make me...better at magic. They...they thought...I was ah. Squib...nothin bad curses. Not..like... The Curciatus curse... Caused..more problems then..we're worth it". He said, yawning. He was not overly loud, even when drunk. The object in his sleeve he seemed to grasp.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:43 pm

User Image

Both girls didn't react this time to his drunken compliment mainly paying attention to his slurred excuse to why his mother cursed him. When it was brought up that his family's fear was that he was a squib both felt equal parts rage, sorrow, and relief towards Shin. Rage because his family justified cursing him because they were afraid of him being a squib and sorrow that it's happened for so long he considers it normal and the tiniest of relief that their own pureblood parents hadn't attempted something so horrid. When their Da had realized they were squibs he had been disappointed for sure, but he bounced back happy he could spend time with his daughters all year round and found them tutors in every subject they wanted. He was proud of the women they grew up to be, could Shin's parents ever say the same? Tanna noticed him grasping at his arm with a yawn and instantly became worried. "Did you hurt yourself again?"

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:53 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin smiled again at the way they did not seem to react. He was sure in his drunk mind that they knew it was for the best. He shook his head. He had completely forgotten that they ere with muggles and was about to do something a little stupid. "No....gonna do a...tempus.... Need to know...the time". He said. He smiled again. He did not know it but he was shockingly late. Late enough that his mother had taken action.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:59 pm

User Image

Tanna took a soft grip onto Shin's arm making sure he didn't raise his wand while Tassy took out her mobile to check the time happy she remembered it. She never brought it with her to work since muggle electronics never worked around magic. "It's pretty late Shin, how far do you need to go? Maybe we could give you a lift?" Each girl had a drivers license and their shared car was parked just a block over in a free parking zone.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:06 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin was surprised when his arm was grabbed, but then remembered. Muggles. He smiled again. He had no idea what her device was. It was shocking to him. But, he decided it was muggle. "I live in Tinsworth....I..I don't know how close that is....". He said. He then stiffened. He knew someone else he knew was here and he froze. Sobering for a second.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:16 pm

User Image

Tanna mentally calculated how far that was and nodded deciding they had more than enough gas for the trip. "Don't worry about it, just tell us when we get close to your home." Both girls felt Shin stiffen beneath their fingers and wondered if he was in pain again. "Hey you alright? Leg bothering you again?" Tassy asked softly.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:49 pm
A Slytherin that hates people?
Oh THAT's a new idea...

User Image

####.....Shamus was to put it lightly. Displeased. He had been reading and translating a book when his mother had demanded he go and get shin. Apparently the younger had ruined his potion. He hated people and going out. So by default, right now. Shamus hated Shin. The brat was at a bar. Bars were always a bad for him. He was by far the most attractive member of his family and his family was not bad to start with. He sootedc shin with two...ladies. He growled. That little brat was drink and flirting and..His SCARS! Shamus walked over and grabbed Shind head, pushing his hair back down. "Cover your shame younger brother". He said in a soft, cool tone. He looked at the two ladies. "Sirry..for the..interruption....Miss"? He was not one to be purposely rude. But he came off that way. Easily.

A Slytherin that hates Snakes and the color green?
Odd enough for You?

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:00 pm

User Image

Tanna was getting ready to help Shin stand when another man entered the bar and immediately grabbed his head forcing down his hair. The girls looked at him and flinched at his cool tone, even if it wasn't directed at them. "Younger brother"...so this was another Sever? Explained his cold and rude behavior. "Ellis. And what are you going to do to him?" Normally she wasn't this brash but she didn't like the look of this man. Tassy was too busy studying him to make sure he didn't do anything stupid in front of muggles. Just because they were Dark Wizards didn't mean they were the brightest.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:43 pm
Oh THAT's a new idea...

User Image

####.....Shamus thought back about their name. He then raised a brow. "Fitting. A failure on a magic user among squib. No offince. I am going to give him a hang over potion and bring him back to his polijucie potion before it erupts". He said. He pulled shin up and, on second thought. "If you wish to owl him. Send the letters to me marked under 'Potions' I. Green ink. I will not read them. In fact...I would help arrange any meeting you come up with". He wanted shin to be happy and it showed among his cool, standoffish tone.

Odd enough for You?
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:07 pm

User Image

Both girls flinched yet again at his uncaring tone, especially because he recognized their family name and the fact that they were squibs. Only when he said he was going to give him a hangover potion and take him straight home did they give sighs of relief. Tanna's eyes widened however when he gave them a way to contact Shin and even showed how much he cared...albeit in his own cool way. Tassy, more suspicious, merely raised an eyebrow. "And why would you do that? You're not exactly mister warm and fuzzy." she asked eyes narrowed.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:22 am
Oh THAT's a new idea...

User Image

####.....Shamus gave a cold glare at both girls. he seemed very irritated and disgruntled. He did not want to be there with these children. The nerve of the more fiery one. he shook his head. "No matter what horrid things you think of me, I wish my ugly younger brother nothing but happiness. I am not inhuman. Just indifferent. I am well aware of my short comings. Write or don't. I will tell him that he left no contact information if you chose not to ". He did not want his ugly younger brother hurt. His mother did enough of that thank you very much. He pulled shin up. "He is far to drunk to remember what I am saying".

Odd enough for You?
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:36 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin was drunk and scared enough that he was not trying to get away from his brother. He wobbled, dizzy again now that he was up. He knew that he was in trouble and that he was going to puke. He leaned onto his brother and smiled. "Fare well ladies.....i..I want ta..see ye again...".He said.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces