Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Realms of Casin (Pathfinder Sandbox) Open/Accepting. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:08 pm
Roilvn Whiro
Still here and looking

Sara "Bomb Shell" Mallory

I'm translating a character from another game I'm in IRL.
She's a gunslinger elf who uses bombs and guns and stuff. Her Archetype is a 3rd party one, but it's all written up on the paizo page for reference. Link is in the notes at the bottom. I'm writting up her story now, but just thought I'd give you the base layout.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:38 pm
Soap Disco
Magi, I'm an Elf...

Also, what would Half-Evles fall under? Just curious on that one.

Character looks fine. The half would be either hidden and think they where human, or shunned as an outcast.

Discovery can happen at a later time.

your character looks great, please give me the back story of your character for those 7 levels. Guns are more used outside of the Forest, however the mountain clans use the guns. So maybe something of a transplant?

What is your story from the last campaign, how did you get to 7?  

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:52 pm
Roilvn Whiro
Soap Disco
Magi, I'm an Elf...

Character looks fine. The half would be either hidden and think they where human, or shunned as an outcast.

your character looks great, please give me the back story of your character for those 7 levels. Guns are more used outside of the Forest, however the mountain clans use the guns. So maybe something of a transplant?

The campaign was an ubran crawler that took place in absalom. I was a conwoman turned gun for hire. I was recruited by the party to help hunt the demon shediem and take down a cult of ruvogug. I'm currently level 14 in the game and we've made it to a flying castle XD I decided to make her level 7, roughly the level we were when we left absalom. The story up to this point is we just tracked the demon and slew him, as per my contract. I figured this point would work best for translating. So, instead of staying with the party to finish the game, I played it out as my contract was fufilled and we went out seperate ways. I'll get a full write up soon. It involves necromancers and demons. lots of orcs too.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:56 pm
Soap Disco
Roilvn Whiro
Soap Disco
Magi, I'm an Elf...

The campaign was an ubran crawler that took place in absalom. I was a conwoman turned gun for hire. I was recruited by the party to help hunt the demon shediem and take down a cult of ruvogug. I'm currently level 14 in the game and we've made it to a flying castle XD I decided to make her level 7, roughly the level we were when we left absalom. The story up to this point is we just tracked the demon and slew him, as per my contract. I figured this point would work best for translating. So, instead of staying with the party to finish the game, I played it out as my contract was fufilled and we went out seperate ways. I'll get a full write up soon. It involves necromancers and demons. lots of orcs too.
Several Wonderful paths that can fall down. That can take place in the grimy underworld of Casin, where are the monsters and Daemons have been forced. There is also a Magi group called the Chaos Clan that are daemon hunters and killers. Or you could sniff them out on the surface.

Edit: Hard Typing with a broken hand  

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:04 pm
Roilvn Whiro
Soap Disco
Roilvn Whiro
Soap Disco
Magi, I'm an Elf...

Several Wonderful paths that can fall down. That can take place in the grimy underworld of Casin, where are the monsters and Daemons have been forced. There is also a Magi group called the Chaos Clan that are daemon hunters and killers. Or you could sniff them out on the surface.

Edit: Hard Typing with a broken hand

I'll see what I can do about incorporating existing lore into the back story.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:09 pm
Soap Disco

I'll see what I can do about incorporating existing lore into the back story.
I will be excited to see it. If you do want to, you can start in your world.

We can just drag your character over. However if you want to toss for instances at me I will help work out the details.  

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers