Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
delete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:53 pm
User Image

Ƚuke ϾolmilloXXXXXXAlpha of Shadow Dawn Pack

Good, she was going to do as he asked and shift. This would make things a lot easier for the two of them and the little girl. He stood still and let the little girl get comfortable on his back, hopefully he would be able to keep her safe while they ran. This was getting to him though, Harlie was panicking about shifting which meant she probably hadn’t shifted in a while, if she made too much noise then the two of them would attract attention from the Hunters. He needed to get them out of there now…his mind refocused and looked around. Harlie was shifting and he was making sure no one hurt her while she shifted, those hunters didn’t sound close yet but he knew that if they came through he would do anything for Harlie’s safety…of course he wouldn’t jump at them with a little girl on his back but he would still protect her. Once she was done Luke just looked at her, she was the most beautiful wolf he had ever seen. *Wow* It was hard not to stare, her perfect white fur and those stunning blue eyes. She was perfect. It actually made him feel like he didn’t deserve her, he was not perfect or even virtuous but she was and he needed to change that about himself if he was going to be her mate.

When she was at his side he felt calm and more powerful, like he could do anything as long as she was by his side. She needed to build her strength again and eat something but that could all be fixed and helped. She was going to be a great Luna…that’s where he was wrong. She needed to stay with her family and that meant she needed to stay away from him. They could still be friends but he couldn’t take her away from her family, she needed them and they needed her. Luke just didn’t have the heart to ask her to do that for him. He was brought back by the sound of the twig and how scared her eyes looked. That was all it took, he started running through the trees. It was much easier as a wolf and the little girl was very good at holding onto his fur. Luke was sure his back would be sore but as long as she held on they would be fine. The rain was still falling and he hoped that would cover up any tracks they left behind, as well as slow down the hunters. It didn’t matter though because Luke was determined to get Harlie out of here and keep her from getting hurt. Trees weren’t a problem either since as a wolf it was easier to maneuver through them and the brush. The smell was getting stronger; they were going to make it. Luke looked behind him again to make sure that Harlie was still there, he wasn’t going to lose her or this kid, and they were going to make it together.

Power without love is reckless and abusive,
and love without power is sentimental and anemic.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(O.O.C-...)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThough I can’t change what happened, I can choose how to react.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don’t want to spend the rest of my life being bitter and locked up.

{feeling:: nervous, yet excited }xxxxxxxxxx{location:: Blake house }xxxxxxxxxx{company:: Chase }xxxxxxxxxx{clothing:: Blue Bonnie }

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxxxxxxWhen Bonnie noticed Chase approaching, she tensed. It had been a while since she'd been in such a situation (for obvious reasons), so she felt a little rusty when dealing with the opposite sex that was clearly interested in her. She felt a little self-conscious because of her current condition, but from the look on his face, apparently he didn't mind her being pregnant. She watched him as he sat down beside her chair, offering a small smile as he spoke. The sound sent her heart racing.

"Yes, I'm Bonnie." she said softly, "You're...Chase right? My father mentioned you recently." If she remembered right, his pack had been attacked by hunters before. Her heart went out to him. Losing one's pack was truly awful. The thought of losing her own made her stomach twist...or was that her all-the-time-sickness kicking in again?

User Image

((OOC:: Ehhhh.....short post is short. X__X))  

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:21 pm
o o c ;; clothes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let me be your dangerous girl, Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE
Let me be your dangerous girl, Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE
Let me be your dangerous girl. Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE

User Image Harlie struggled to keep up with Luke. She definitely wasn't as strong as a wolf should be. Each time she fell behind the red wolf, even a little, she pushed herself forward. "Up ahead! I saw it! It was white." She heard a man say. Though it was quiet, and slightly muffled by all the trees and the rain. She Pushed herself to run faster even more so, trying to keep up with Luke. She panted heavily, and was relieved when she could faintly smell her home, her pack. Safety. Warmth, comfort. Good. Those were the words that shot through her mind. For once, she was glad to be home. Harlie wasn't paying attention for a split second, and didn't watch where she was going. She ran too close to a tree, and a branch tore some of her fur out, cutting her arm. She helped, and slowed slightly, tears springing to her eyes. She shook them away, and started forward again, paying attention. "Harlie. Where are you." Her father connected with her using the pack link. 'Were coming, at the edge of the forest. Wait for us.' She said, shutting down the connection.

After a few more minutes of following behind Luke, they shot out of the forest. Her father was there to greet her, along with a few of the other adults. Harlie collapsed onto her belly, breathing heavily. She forced herself to stand up, and walked over to Luke. She pulled Michelle down by the back of her shirt, and trotted over to her father, nudging the child along. "Michelle!" The alpha exclaimed, scooping the child into his arms. He stared proudly at Harlie, and then at Luke. He turned, and jogged to the house, the adults following suit. Harlie shifted, and collapsed, breathing heavily. Her clothes were all muddy and soaked. Her face was muddy, and her hair was matted. She had a scratch on her arm, blood seeped through her sweater. She looked at Luke, and smiled. "Let's go inside." She said, struggling to stand up.

Wish I may, wish I might,
Find my one true love tonight.
Do you think that he,
Could be you?

★★blubblubblubblubӈαʀʟɪɛ ßʟαĸɛ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:41 pm
User Image

That was the most nerve racking situation Luke had ever been in, having to run ahead of his mate and keep her safe while protecting a child on his back. The things he had to do because he wanted Harlie to like him. When they were finally out of that forest he was a little tired but it hadn’t been too bad of a run for the Alpha, always felt good to let the wind run through his fur and let his wolf have some time to work out and use its senses. At least her father was there and she got the kid to let go of his fur, he wasn’t sure if he was letting anyone ride on his back anymore, that kid did have a strong grip though, a skill that would come in use later in her life if she ever wanted to take up grappling. Turning toward Harlie he trotted over to her and shifted so that he could help her. ”Don’t over work yourself Harlie. Just relax now.” He could see she was struggling so he picked her up, cradling her small frame in his arms. ”First we’ll clean you up, dress that wound, then you’re going to eat.” Not really caring if she agreed with what he said because she was going to do it anyways.

With her safe again Luke felt much better, not caring that he was covered in mud, the shirt he gave her was shredded so he wasn’t going to be very warm without it, he looked like he had been rolling in the dirt or that his chest was covered in scratched from where the thorns dug into his skin, all that mattered was that Harlie was safe and he could help her get better. Moving inside he made his way up the stairs following her scent to a room that he guessed was hers since it was destroyed from what looked like some tantrums, and it had pictures of her with some guy. Looking around he found the bathroom and took her in, setting her in the tub so that she could just sit and so that she wouldn’t have to move around much when he could see she was exhausted. Then he went to her cabinet and pulled out some first aid supplies. ”Actually first I think we should take care of that scratch then you can wash up and change but let’s make sure it doesn’t get infected.” With that said he started to go to work on her arm, disinfecting it and making sure to wrap it up. If he needed to he would just redress it after she washed but he wanted to make sure that it got disinfected before anything bad started to happen to it. Luke smiled at her when he was done and sighed. ”Do you need me to grab anything for you? I can try to help you clean up but I don’t think you want me in here for that part.” He laughed and waited to make sure that she didn’t need any more help.

(O.O.C-...)

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:10 pm
o o c ;; clothes

Let me be your dangerous girl. Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE

User Image Luke scooped Harlie up, cradling her like a child. She felt like a child though, she was small. Too small for her age. She'd always been small, but never as tiny as she was now. She felt warm in Luke's arms, although the temperature was decreasing slowly outside. She felt safe in his strong arms. She tried to ignore the looks that they received as they walked into the house, but couldn't avoid a certain persons steady gaze. She glanced over, and locked eyes with Micah. He was staring at her curiously, with a faint smile playing at his lips. What was he smiling about? Harlie leaned her head on Luke's chest, breaking eye contact with the brunette boy with his arms wrapped all around his beautiful mate. Her heart cracked a little seeing the two together, like it did everytime she saw the two. All cozy, and lovey dovey. That used to be her. Just earlier she was all broken up about Micah. But now, now she felt different. What had changed?

Harlie snapped out of her thoughts when Luke set her gently in the bath tub. She wasn't about to argue with him, she was exhausted. So she pushed her sleeve up and let him clean her wound. She watched him closely while he wrapped her arm, leaning her head back on the edge of her bath tub. He was so sweet, taking care of her. But why? 'Think Harlie, think real hard.' Her wolf piped up. 'I'm too tired to think right now.' Harlie told her wolf, sighing internally. She watched Luke, envisioning herself running her hands through his blonde hair. She smiled at the thought, and resisted the urge to touch his face. He was unlike any other boy she'd ever met. Why did all the girls say he was a lady's man. He didn't seem like it. 'Stop it Harlie! He has a mate.' She scolded herself, trying to push away the thoughts. But they just came right back. She wondered what his lips felt like. Were they soft? They looked soft..

"No, I'm fine. Thank you though. She blushed at the thought of Luke helping her wash up. If you want to clean up, there's an empty room across the hall. My brother left some of his clothes behind, and there's a bathroom in there." She told him. He had mud all over him, and scratches on his chest. "Go clean up your scratches before they heal and get all infected." She said with a smile. She waited for him to leave before she pushed herself up and out of the bath. She sat on the floor next to the tub, and turned on the faucet, turning up the heat. Her cut would not heal as quick as it should, because she was so weak. But maybe if she ate a bit she'd be able to speed up the process. Slowly, she stripped off her clothes, and tossed them into the hamper. After her bath filled up, she turned off the faucet and slipped into the hot water. The bathroom was steamy, and the mirrors fogged up. She closed her eyes, relaxing for a few moments in the silence that surrounded her. After a few minutes of just relaxing, Harlie started washing up. She made sure to keep her one arm propped up out of the water, keeping her bandage dry.

Twenty minutes later Harlie was squeaky clean, and her toes were wrinkly. She pulled the drain in the bath, and stood up, snatching a big fluffy towel from her shelf. She wrapped herself in the towel and walked over to her bathroom closet. There were a few changes of clothes folded on the shelves, and she grabbed the first thing she saw. She dressed quickly in a over sized sweater, and pink sweats that went to her mid calf. She slipped on a pair of socks, and stepped into a pair of fluffy slippers. These were knew clothes she had gotten a few weeks back that she hadn't worn yet. She dried her head with the towel, inhaling the fruity scent her shampoo left in her blonde hair. She dropped the towel in the hamper, and picked up her brush, running it through her tangled hair. The mirrors were still foggy, so she wiped some of it away, peering at her reflection. For some reason, she looked different, healthier. Her hair wasn't so dull, her cheeks had a pinkish tint to them, and her eyes weren't so lifeless. She pressed her face close to the mirror, squinting. Why was she looking so different? Her freckles even seemed a little darker. Like they had seen the sunshine for the first time. She stepped back, turning sideways. What had changed?

Do you think that he,
Could be you?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image

At least she wasn’t fighting him, but at the same time maybe fighting him would show she had some energy left in her. It worried Luke that Harlie wasn’t as energetic, of course he had only met her when she was depressed but even still she had been running around not too long ago and now she was just too tired. She needed food and he was going to make sure that she got what she needed right after he took care of everything he could for her. *Don’t forget about us Luke, we need to be healthy for our pack as well.* Luke smiled when she said she was fine. ”Ok, when your done I’ll meet you downstairs so that we can get some food in you.” He pushed himself up and walked to the door of the bathroom before a thought struck him and he turned around to add to his comment. ”And if I don’t see you down there in an hour then I’m going to come back up here and bring you down there myself.” With that said he left her room and walked to where she said her brother’s room was.

Finding the bathroom, Luke took off his mud covered clothes and started the water. Once he was satisfied that it was warm enough he got in and washed off all of the mud, making sure to clean everywhere since he didn’t want to find any mud later. The water relaxed his muscles and he focused on letting all of his worried wash off with the mud. Everything was fine, Harlie was safe, that little girl was ok, the hunters didn’t find them, and Harlie was…still not recognizing that he was her mate. That girl was more stubborn than he originally though, he thought that mates would just look at each other and both of them would know but she had been through all of that with him and she still didn’t know he was her mate. At least he got the chance to hold her again, she was so small and fragile that he was afraid to break her but just holding her made him smile. Even just thinking about her sent his mind into a state of happiness, that he needed to change. What was wrong with him? All it took was a little time with her and he was already thinking about how she was supposed to stay with him. No, he needed to go back to his original plan where she would stay with her family and he would stay with his pack because that’s what needed to be done. But after all they had accomplished together, could he just let her go? He had to…but maybe there was another way. What if he could combine the packs? Then he could still be Alpha and Harlie could still be with her family. Of course that would mean taking over her families pack and killing the Alpha but…no that wouldn’t work. Luke sighed and gave up on a relaxing shower.

He had been in the water for fifteen minutes before he got out and grabbed a towel to dry off, then wrapped it around his waist and found the first aide supplies again so that he could properly disinfect his scratches. Water and soap was fine but he wanted to be 100% sure that there wasn’t any harmful bacteria still in there. With that done he walked into her brother’s room and found some clothes. There was a simple black shirt, with some jeans, socks and a sweat shirt to get his warmth back. He hadn’t realized how cold he had gotten sitting out in the rain without his shirt on. Hopefully he didn’t get sick from that but at least he had kept Harlie warm. After dressing he folded his muddy clothes, found a trash bag and put them in it so that he could at least try to wash them when he got back home. Since he was done he walked out and walked downstairs in case Harlie was already down there eating and no she wasn’t. Sighing he walked into the kitchen and piled food onto a plate. After all of that work he was hungry and needed to make sure he kept up his strength, then he grabbed a water bottle and sat down at a table digging in to his food and waiting to see if he would have to go back upstairs and drag Harlie down here to eat.

(O.O.C-...)

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:36 pm
o o c ;; clothes

User Image Harlie yawned, and leaned against the sink. That run really took a toll on her body. Maybe she did need to eat. She had barely eaten a thing this whole week. With a sigh, Harlie decided she'd better get downstairs, before Luke followed through with his threat. She left her bathroom, glancing around her room. It was a disaster area. She hated it when she threw those tantrums. They always came out of nowhere. Like one minute she'd be fine, then the next she'd be seething with anger. Luke was right, she was becoming dangerous. She shuddered at the thought, what if she got to the point where her father had to chain her to a bed so she couldn't hurt anyone - or herself. Everyone would laugh.. Micah would laugh. But it's all because of him. It's all his fault. Everything. If he had never even looked at Harlie, none of this would ever have happened. She wouldn't be completely heartbroken, and lost feeling. She probably would have found her mate. What if her mate had found her while she was with Mica, but saw how happy she was and left? It would have been because of him.

Harlie, calm down.' Her wolf soothed. Too late, her blood was already boiling. When did Micah even decide to like her? After she shifted? When she became beautiful. When she was no longer in her dorky, ugly faze. Micah had only looked at her as a friend way back then. Before she had straight teeth, and a curved body. Harlie kicked a stuffed animal across the room, growling. 'Your fault, your fault.' She thought. In reality, it was all her fault. She never had to fall in love with Micah. She could have kept him as a friend. None of this would have happened if she wasn't so desperate to have him. She sank to the floor, hanging her head in shame. What was wrong with her? What would Luke say if he saw her right now. Would he be disappointed? Or would he try to comfort her, to help her. Harlie lifted her head, and gazed across the room into her mirror. 'Get up.' Her wolf said coldly. 'It's about time you act like you Harlie. Not this pathetic excuse of a woman.' She said cruelly. Her wolf had always been kind, annoying at times, but kind nonetheless. She did as her wolf told, and let the inner voice guide her to the stairs, down to the kitchen. She walked in with her head held high, the way the alpha's daughter should. But she couldn't help but keep her eyes on the ground, averting the curious glances of her pack. She stopped next to Luke, and sat on a stool at the island table. "Hi." She whispered, yawning.

Do you think that he,
Could be you?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:31 pm
User ImageChase Lane ThibodauxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxI xam xt h exProtector

User Image

My Sister xxx S e e s xxx herself as the xxxO u t c a s t xxxxxx

XXXChase looked at Bonnie and gave her a small smile "Yes Chase thats me." He said as she looked at Bonnie. Looking at her his inner wolf shuddered in delight at her scent but not only her scent but the scent inside of her made his wolf growl in a protective way. " I am not trying to be rude but how long are you?" He asked looking at Bonnie then at her stomach.

"Oh please ask her to touch her stomach! I need to know the baby is safe!" His inner wolf barked causing Chase to blink "What is wrong with you your acting like she is our..mate...wait..is..is she?" He asked his inner wolf causing him to nod. Slowly he looked at Bonnie then at her stomach "Is it ok if I...touch your stomach? I use to do it with my mother when she was pregnant with my sister." He said as he looked at Bonnie.

Looking into her green eyes with his own chocolate like eyes he knew right then she was the one, the one he called his mate, but would she feel the same is he her mate. Looking at her he felt as if the world was lifted off his shoulders, that now he doesnt just have his sister to protect but two more to protect and look after and make sure they where all happy. Slowly he began to welcome the scent she gave off began to grow on him sooner or later he would become even more addicited then what him and his wolf already was.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I must protect xxx m y xxx little sister xxxeven more now

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xamx thexProtector x xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:Not uh sure what to put

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image

Luke wasn’t touching his food as he stared at the clock, the hands teasing him by how slowly they were moving. He had given Harlie and hour to get down here and eat and it felt like it was taking years for that hour to come so that he could make sure she ate something. She had been so exhausted after that run; if she didn’t get any food then she wouldn’t be able to function properly and would probably get even smaller than she was now and that was dangerously small for a wolf. What was taking her so long? It was torturing him the longer she took to get down the stairs. *Calm down Luke, she could just be relaxing or it’s taking a little while for all of that mud to come off* Luke thought to himself, he couldn’t just burst into her room earlier than his deadline either so he would have to be patient and wait it out. At least no one seemed to be staring at him or asking him questions about what was going on because honestly he didn’t know. All he knew that the little girl was lost and he had helped Harlie get her back home.

Then he smelled that wonderful scent and knew she was coming down the stairs, finally she would be able to eat. Luke got up and made her a plate of food so that she could just sit and relax, then he grabbed another bottle of water and sat down with her food next to his food. ”Good, you made it. Now you can eat.” He pushed the plate of food in front of her along with the water and started to eat his own food. Maybe she would feel comfortable eating since he was eating or maybe she would be hungry enough to not argue with him on this point either. Now he finally looked at her since he was sitting, she looked better but she still looked tired and kind of sad. Was there something he could do for her? Luke smiled at her. ”You ok Harlie? Feeling any better?” Hopefully he could help her if she wasn’t; she still didn’t seem to know that he was her mate so he was disappointed a little about that but he needed to focus on what she needed in order for him to be a good mate for her. It did hurt him though, she was so focused on Micah that she didn’t see him. Was he not as good as Micah? What did Micah have that Luke didn’t? Luke just ate his food though, not wanting her to get distracted from eating and getting some of her energy back or at least enough so that he didn’t have to worry about her passing out.

(O.O.C-...)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:26 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThough I can’t change what happened, I can choose how to react.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don’t want to spend the rest of my life being bitter and locked up.

{feeling:: awestruck }xxxxxxxxxx{location:: Blake house }xxxxxxxxxx{company:: Chase }xxxxxxxxxx{clothing:: Blue Bonnie }

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxxxxxx"Oh, it's not rude." Bonnie said quietly, "I'm six months along." She looked down, patting her belly gently. Her daughter kicked in response, making her smile. She'd often do this with the baby, who kicked the spot where Bonnie touched. It was like playing with her baby before she was born. She looked up as he asked to feel the belly and opened to her mouth to respond, but was struck silent when she looked into his eyes. He was looking at her the way her father looked at her mother. She was pretty sure was the doing the same. 'Mate...it's our mate. Finally!' her wolf cried out in glee. 'Seriously?' Bonnie thought lamely. For the longest time, Bonnie was pretty sure she'd never find a mate (and six months ago she was sure she never wanted one). Without realizing it, her hand drifted to his cheek, laying gently on it as she simply stared, wide-eyed.

User Image  

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:10 pm
o o c ;; clothes Sorry I hadn't replied earlier, it's been such a busy weekend >___< Our football team won the game on friday! It's the first game we've won all season! xD

User Image Harlie smiled at Luke, he was so sweet. He had made her a plate, piled with all of the foods laid out on the counter. Food that her mother and younger sisters worked hard to cook. But as Harlie stared at the food in front of her, she couldn't seem to make herself want to eat it. The thought of food made her press a hand to her stomach. She had to suppress the urge to be sick. Food just hadn't settled right for the last week. Anything she ate seemed to come back up in an hour. She picked up her fork, and pushed some macaroni around on her plate. She glanced at Luke, who was happily eating his own food. Instead of eating, she set her fork down, and lifted her water bottle to her lips, sipping it lightly. The cool liquid slipped down her throat, it felt relieving. She set the bottle down, and picked up a strawberry. After studying it for a moment, she nibbled at it. It tasted sweet, like a strawberry should., and it didn't make her want to throw it up. So she took a small bite out of it, and swallowed it down. She had forgotten how good fruit was. "I'm just tired." She said in reply to Luke's question. "Are you alright? Did you get your scratches cleaned up?" She asked, glancing down at his shirt covered chest.

'He looks better without a shirt on. And don't you deny it! These are your thoughts I'm hearing. Her wolf stated, making her blush. She looked down at her plate, and picked up another strawberry. A sudden, loud rumble of thunder shook the house. Harlie whimpered as the lights flickered off for a moment, before they came back on. The dark was not something Harlie enjoyed. She still slept with a night light for crying out loud! Instead of making a scene about it though, Harlie ate a few bites of her macaroni, then a bit of her mothers amazing pasta salad. She'd almost forgotten about the storm for a moment. Almost. But then another wave of thunder rumbled along, flickering the lights a few more times, before they went out completely. Harlie yelped, and slumped in her seat, laying her head on the counter. "Great." She whispered into the darkness. "Just friggin' great."

Do you think that he,
Could be you?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Luke looked at her; it looked like she had never seen food before by the way she just moved around the food on her plate. The food was great and he didn’t understand how she could just stare at it and hold herself back from digging in and enjoying it. At least she was drinking some water and getting some fluids in her. Finally she decided to eat some fruit, it wasn’t what he would have decided to eat first but she was eating. ”Good, how is your arm? That scratch looked pretty bad when I was cleaning it out and I wouldn’t want it to bother you.” It was strange, just talking to her like this. She was tired and he wanted more than anything to carry her back upstairs and tuck her in so that she could get some sleep after everything that had happened to her today. Her dad had been worried about her before Luke had intervened so he could only guess how long she had gone without running, eating, or even being down here with people and it was all that stupid boy’s fault. For some reason he was angry at some guy he had never met before just because he had hurt Harlie. There was nothing rational about his anger, if they were still together than she wouldn’t even notice Luke right now because she “loved” Micah so really he should be happy that Micah found his mate but it just made him so angry to see Harlie like this because of some idiot. ”Oh…hmm. Yeah I’m fine, it was nothing major just a few scratches from the thorns.” Focus…that’s all he needed to do right now was focus on her and what she needed. Luke returned his attention to his food, finishing off what he had put on his plate and enjoying every second of it. That would help him feel a lot better after the run they had gone through.

When the lights flickered he heard her whimper and looked over again to make sure that she was ok. She looked ok but at the same time she looked like she was afraid of something going on. It was strange, and then he finally figured it out when she yelped and slumped in her seat. She was afraid of the dark. Luke smiled and gently placed his hands on her cheeks lifting her head off of the counter so she was looking at him. ”It’s ok Harlie, I’m here and I’ll protect you.” His little mate was cute, it was just the dark but he still wanted her to feel safe when he was around and not scared of whatever could possible get her while she was in the dark. ”Just eat some more and I promise I’ll stay by your side all night as long as the lights are out.” Hopefully that would be enough to calm her and make her eat something. He had seen her eat some of that pasta salad so it wasn’t like she didn’t like the food, she was just scared of something and he needed to help her.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

(O.O.C-It's fine and it's always fun to win! How many games have they played?
And I'm messing around with posting style but not the content. Center picture now has his clothes.)

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:16 pm
(( I am so sorry I have been ill I still am and i cant stand looking at the computer screen everything gets so blurry so as soon as I get better ill post))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:22 pm
(O.O.C- So what's going on?)  

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:53 am
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten(: I intend to post later today. Its just been chaotic with school, and band and all this homework. But today after band I'll try to upload a post. (:  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff