Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
S U N ۞ S H I N E[Full][Yaoi 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

"I didn't say that it would be okay..."

Arlen furrowed his brow slightly. He wore his heart on his sleeve? What did that mean? Did that mean Kaizen and everyone else knew what he liked and didn't like? Without him telling them? His mind was too blurred to try and sort that one out. He nodded in response and let his eyes close again. Elias was warm, cozy. He didn't want to think about it right now. Elias was nice. He was really nice, but why did he say that? Arlen smiled weakly and sat up a bit reluctantly when his make shift pillow moved. He wanted to let out a sigh but hadn't the energy. He looked at the two hands in front of him and looked up at Elias. He was supposed to take them right? Shrugging he reached up and let himself be pulled to his feet. They were going inside to sleep. Or talk, or cuddle, or whatever else Elias was in the mood for. Arlen was in a go with the flow type of mood. Arlen leaned on Kaizen smiling again. Boy did bed sound good. He stumbled up the stairs and leaned on the rail waiting at the door. He felt like he could fall right off, but to some miracle he held his balance. Smiling at Elias he leaned forward. "You are nice." Maybe nicer then Kaizen, maybe even nicer then Artie but he didn't say that aloud. He would settle with those simple words.

He looked up and down the street easily wishing for something interesting, exciting to happen. Of course things didn't just fall from the sky. Maybe he had enough excitement for one night. Arlen looked at Elias again and cocked his head to the side. He was older but he didn't always seem that way to Arlen. Why didn't he look at him as his elder? Was it because of Kaizen? "You're old." A simple way to end the one sided conversation in his head. Why not? He didn't see it as offensive.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices
Hearing the judgmental echoes
The darkness stays in the air

User ImagexxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Kaizen The Manipulative One

"Did you hear that? It's the sound of me not caring."

Kaizen smirked when Artie returned his kiss. "You awkward? I would have never guessed." A light tease left his mouth and he chuckled as Artie responded. He was happy they had finally gotten this time together. He deepened his kiss when Artie allowed it and ran a hand down the man's back. Artie awkward? It seemed impossible at that moment. He didn't seem as shy or weird anymore. He was a natural. The thought made Kaizen smile. He felt Artie smile as well and pulled away for a quick breath. He panted softly when he had separated and chuckled, "I think you're a great kisser. Nothing awkward about you." Those words didn't leave Kaizen's mouth too often. Usually he was the one who was told that. Well, when others had time to say. Kaizen was often a hit and go kind of guy, he wasn't one to hang around long after the thrill. There was no need in his eyes. If he stuck around that meant he wanted a relationship which often times he didn't. Another one of his traits Elias didn't seem to like too much. What could you do though? It was who he was. He didn't bother much with getting close to people.

For some reason Artie changed those aspects about him. He made him want all that and more. It was a funny feeling, often terrifying if he though about it often, but most of the time it was just nice. He shrugged his thoughts away realizing he was creating a silence. Bringing himself back to the present Kaizen smiled again. "Well whose the awkward one now? Me!" He joked happily gave the man a quick peck on the cheek. "Are you more comfortable out here or do you wanna see my room?" A wicked question that Kaizen had to ask. He was a straight to the point kind of guy wasn't he?

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image

Artie smiled and laughed in return, "Good point," Him not being awkward was like a cat acting like a dog. It just didn't happen. Artie kept his eyes closed, feeling Kaizen's breath against his mouth. The other commenting his kiss, "R-Really? I think you're way better than me." If anything, he just made it awkward, and the other opened his eyes to smile nervously about it. Was he really that good at it? He didn't think so, then again, he didn't make out with people that often. Things became silent and Artie assumed that it was because of his awkwardness once more. Before Kaizen confessed that he had been the one who made it that way. "E-Eh, no it was probably me." The other chuckled lightly, still sitting in the other's lap before Kaizen came out with the question. Artie's face flushing. Did this person not know the term filter? "U-Um--that's..." He trailed off, that wouldn't be bad. Sure it was surprising for the other to bring it up. And he really didn't expect it. He swallowed dryly before he nodded. Right, though this person seemed like he was trying to embarrass Artie. He couldn't say that he didn't mind it however. He licked his bottom lip before biting it. Pecking a kiss on Kaizen's mouth the other shifted in the other's lap before sliding off to stand. "Show the way," he said, his hands coming behind his back to hold onto his hands. Comforting himself, while his nerves picked up again.

He figured that his heart pounding was only normal with his situation. Going into someone's bedroom for the first time when it could lead to two very different things was enough to drive anyone on edge. But it was also very exciting.

User Image

Elias knew that he was nice, after all, he devoted himself to it. The other smiling in reply, struggling to open his door. His key refusing to go inside the key hole. He cursed his drunken stupor before Arlen spoke up again. "Old!" He laughed, "No! I am not, I am only two... two years older than you." He had to double take, he wasn't sure how old Arlen was. He thought that Artie had mentioned it before, but he wanted to make sure. Grinning he finally managed to open the door and pulled out the key before grabbing Arlen's hand. "You're just to young." he remarked, smiling at the other before he stumbled over his feet. Catching himself on the hallway wall before he laughed. "Let's go to bed," he stated looking at Arlen while he continued to smile. He really was cute wasn't he? Wide eyes, almond face. He smiled, reaching with his free hand to caress Arlen's cheek. His skin was soft too, still holding Arlen's hand he looked down the hall. "My room's the last door," He said, pointing at the door before releasing the younger male and heading down the bedroom. He thought for a moment to change his clothes. But he ended up kicking off his shoes. He figured that if he got to hot, he could just toss off his clothes from bed. And well... he didn't have any clothes that would fit Arlen. Unless the male wanted to wear one of his shirts.

Pushing his red hair from his vision he looked back to search for Arlen. "Are we going to snuggle or what?" He asked before laughing once more.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen was pulled inside the house but he didn't mind it. The house was quite nice. He looked around half dazed while Elias did his own thing. His mind wasn't in the game as Artie would say. Or Kaizen. The sudden touch on his face made him jump a little but once he realized it was only Elias he blushed. Why was he touching him now? Arlen shook his head and let his hair fall in his face. He wouldn't be caught blushing now, not after something like that. What if Elias got the wrong idea? Arlen liked Kaizen and that was that. Elias knew it, so he wouldn't try anything now. No, he was being stupid. He headed down the hall half following Elias half just wanting to move. Elias was way ahead of him though and Arlen grinned kicking his own shoes off. He pulled off his over shirt and sighed in relief. It was a lot cooler now. He was still wearing a white tank top, and he really didn't think he had done anything odd. He nearly fell over once or twice in the process though and that made him laugh. Arlen climbed onto the bed and rolled into Elias laughing like an energetic child. He wasn't used to laughing so hard. "I like snuggling." Saying so he wrapped his arms around Elias and laid still for once.

It was warm. He was really warm. Arlen was content in this position just laying on his side facing Elias. The red head didn't seem uncomfortable either so Arlen wasn't in any hurry to move. Heck even if Elias was uncomfortable he still wasn't up for moving. He was quite content in this little house on the comfortable bed. Looking at Elias Arlen got quiet again. The alcohol was talking to him now. Very strongly, he wanted to kiss Elias. He knew he shouldn't, he knew it was a bad idea but what was the bad part? He liked Kaizen but it wasn't like he'd be cheating on anyone right? Well what if he didn't like guys anyways? Arlen knew very little about Elias. Heck sometimes even Artie didn't know what he was. Arlen stared at the man for a while quite intrigued by all of this going on in his head. "Elias? Do you have a girlfriend or something?" Why did he automatically say girlfriend? Why not boyfriend? It didn't sound right on Arlen's tongue at the moment. "Er I mean...do you date women?" Did that sound any better? Arlen scrunched his nose. It sounded worse really.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen watched as Artie stood. Well that was a bit unexpected but exciting. He jumped up from his spot and smiled. "Alright!" It really was a short walk and he pushed the door open smiling. "Ta-da! One bedroom, one bed, and one tiny fan for hot nights!" He couldn't even try to keep the smile from his voice. He liked sharing his place with Artie no matter how small it may be. He pulled Artie to his side and held him close snuggling him. "No need to worry, you are easy to get along with. Though we'll have to share the bed." He added a bit of a dramatic effect to his voice trying to lighten Artie's mood. Make him feel okay. Kaien was good at things like this. He was a natural comfort to most people, so why not try now? He let go of Artie and plopped down on the bed rubbing the spot next to him. "Come and join me if you dare! I'm not always sure if I'll wake up alive, but it's a risk I'm willing to take." He winked and propped himself up on his elbow. He was in no hurry his night would go as it went. Usually he was good at reading people, but not this time. It seemed he was the prey in his own territory. Artie was better at reading him then he was Artie. That thought was frustrating somehow. "I have two blankets too. Just in case you feel better with your own." He held one up to prove his point. They could snuggle in two blankets right? Well hopefully he could do more then snuggle. A devilish smile crossed his face. The night was young he had to test his limits and find the reactions. What would he get to do tonight? The thought was exhilarating.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:44 pm
User Image

Laughing, Artie followed Kaizen to his bedroom, marveling at the sight of the other's bedroom. He had never been in his lover's room before. However, Kaizen continued to be comforting to the older twin. Artie returning the snuggling with a hum of pleasure. The other laughed again, how did Kaizen get so good at talking to people anyway? Releasing the blond, he watched as he laid down on the bed, gesturing Artie to him. His face was still flushed while he pulled off his shoes and shrugged off his jacket before climbing into the bed. Still chewing his bottom lip, Artie slid closer to kaizen. Wrapping an arm around the man's waist before snuggling closer. "I... don't mind sharing a blanket if you don't." It would be a fresh pace for him. And his heart was still pounding in his ears. His nerves continuing to bug him while he snuggled into Kaizen's chest. So comfortable, this would be the first time, he really snuggled with someone in a bed other than Arlen. His brother having a tendency to snuggle when he was drunk. He tensed, he wasn't supposed to be thinking of Arlen. He took a deep breath of Kaizen's scent before he calmed his nerves once more.

The other was smiling, a devious one. Artie figuring that the other was thinking about more than snuggling. That alone could make his ears go red while he laid next to the other. "How did you get so good at this anyway?" He blurted out, "Smoothing people over... I mean." He just didn't want to go back into silence again. Besides, it was a valid question. How did Kaizen manage to calm his nerves so easily. Even help him seem less awkward as well.

User Image

Elias snickered as Arlen crawled onto the bed. Rolling into him before he wrapped his arms around Arlen in response. "I'll agree to that any day!" he snuggled closer to the smaller male, enjoying the warmth, not to mention Arlen's bare skin. The other licked his dry lips while silence fell on them. Tempted to at least take off his pants for more flexible room before Alren started to talk once more. "Hm?" Girlfriend, nope, he wished that he had one. Damn, he wished he could have anyone really. Call him a desperate soul of some sort. Blinking he looked down at Arlen while they clung onto one another. "Hm, dunno, maybe, guess both." He slurred, men, women, hell did he know. He had never had a girlfriend nor a boyfriend. What the hell would he know about it. Still looking down at Arlen he smiled faintly before brushing away the young male's bangs. He muttered something about why kaizen didn't like Arlen before he dropped a kiss on the male's forehead. "So cute, and so warm, who would have figured." He chuckled before he pressed his forehead against Arlen's. He already knew that Arlen had a thing for guys. Since the other had a thing for Kaizen. Whether he was fully gay or what didn't really matter. All that really did was that Arlen was warm. And he was adorable with his slurs and glossy eyes from his drunken haze. Not to mention everything else about him. He was suspecting that the alcohol was speaking for him. But then again, he didn't know much about Arlen did he?

Licking his lips again, he smiled, "Why are you so curious anyway?" He asked before he closed his eyes. "You shouldn't be so nosy with your boss." He teased before pressing a kiss against Arlen's cheek, and then the corner of his mouth. "Excuse me~." He sang before kissing the twin's lips. A bubbling laugh moving to his chest. the lips were soft, and carried the taste of liquer on them. Which would only remind him, bad. He shouldn't be doing this. Certainly not this. Artie would kill him for sure. He felt another laugh. Awe well, what Artie didn't know couldn't hurt him. Especially when he was hurting Arlen behind his back.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:03 am
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen stayed in his spot and listened to Elias speak. When the man brushed the hair from Arlen's face he smiled. He wasn't used to such attention. Then came the kiss. First his head, then, his cheek. When Arlen felt Elias' lips on his he tended slightly. It was a quick kiss, nothing grand but it made his lips tingle anyway. He looked at Elias in shock, surprise really. He didn't understand how one became so different. He almost felt bad for asking. Blushing he shook his head and nuzzled into Elias' chest. Why was he curious? Just to make things okay? He didn't know anymore. "Just wondering. I try not to involve with anyone." He was making less and less sense but it made sense in his head. He looked up at Elias again this time a bit shy. Was it okay to kiss him again? He blinked a few times before nodding, he was going to try it. He placed one of his hands on Elias' cheek and leaned forward. He kissed him gently on the lips, enjoying the taste and the feel. The alcohol made his head swim. Leaning away he slowly parted from the kiss and bit his lip. Was that okay? He was sure he was breaking some laws there.

He felt odd sitting there looking at the man he had kissed again. His boss and crush's best friend. This seemed like a dream, something unreal. May e it was a dream. He laid down again and closed his eyes. Whatever he was doing it wasn't him. He was okay with that for now.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen smiled when Artie paid next to him. He was getting somewhere. Then he asked an unexpected question. What was he to say? He couldn't lie that would be bad, but would it be worse then the truth? He paused and thought though his answer carefully. "I see a lot of people at work. I've learned to play the nice guy when it matters." Now that wasn't a lie though not entirely true. He did see clients he just didn't always try to comfort them. "It's just me I guess. People love me oh so much." He ran a hand through Artie's hair and smiled. "Lucky for me the one I have eyes on responded nicely." Relationshils weren't hard to find. It was one thing that came to Kaizen even of he didn't always like it. Artie had been a blessing. He missed the top of the mans head and sighed happily. "I'm a comforting person what more do you need to know?" How much more would he pry? This was a fast track to uncomfortable town.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image

Artie listened slightly before he bit his lip. He had made things uncomfortable again. Hadn't he? Still, Kaizen didn't seem to be upset, and he continued to comfort Artie with small hand movements and a kiss on the head. "Sorry... just curious I guess." He mumbled softly staring into kaizen's chest. He really did ruin everything didn't he? He sighed, he had to really work on what he decided to say. Or he was going to make himself look like an idiot in front of Kaizen. He chewed on the inside of his cheek before he looked up at Kaizen. If he just went quiet he knew that they would just end up where they had started in the living room. Artie quiet and Kaizen wishing that Artie would have something to say. Either way, it wouldn't work out for the two of them. So, he decided to push himself forward to keep that from happening. "Let's just kiss some more," He stated rather bluntly before he slid one of his hands in Kaizen's blond hair. Playing with the strands before he pecked another kiss on the man's mouth. Intending to let the other know that he wouldn't mind going a bit farther. They came here to do that right? Tread on new grounds. And spending their first night together. Besides, Artie had come so far that he was beginning to feel shocked over it. He had pushed Arlen from his mind, and he wasn't... fussing as much as he thought he would. If he could just make everything less awkward would be the ending to an amazing night.

User Image

Elias closed his eyes again, warm soft hands cupping his face before bringing their lips together again. Once again, Elias noted that the other's lips were soft, lush and simply kissable. The alcohol factoring as well, while they parted, Elias opened his eyes again. Watching the other before he cupped the others chin. His thumb running along Arlen's bottom lip. "Guess... that means you're okay with it right?" He meant kissing, but he couldn't say no to anything else. Smiling he wrapped an arm around Arlen's waist. Pulling the younger male closer before licking his lips once more. Leaning forward to kiss the other once more. The other seemed to be okay, with this as far as he knew. After all, the other kissed him just before. Obviously showing that he didn't mind Elias' first kiss. Pressing a little harder against Arlen's mouth he smiled against the lips. He wondered what kind of person Arlen was when it came to things like this. He didn't seem to shy about it, but he didn't seem entirely open either. He held back a snicker, the hand on Arlen's waist moved to his lover back. Rubbing his thumb against the thin material of the under shirt.

He shifted slightly, finding that he was finally starting to feel uncomfortable in his clothes. Sleeping in jeans wasn't the best thing to do. Especially when you were planning on snuggling with someone. Nipping at Alren's bottom lip, Elias pulled away with a playful smirk. His heart quickened from his lack of breath... and perhaps just the general kiss.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Okay with it? Okay with what? Arlen didn't realize he needed permission for whatever it was he was doing. Looking at Elias he blinked trying to figure out what he was saying to him. When Elias pulled him closer the twin smiled and leaned into the heat and comfort. He hadn't been like this in a long time, it felt like years. He met Elias' lips eagerly and ran a hand through the soft, red hair. He pressed against Elias his head swimming, feelings racing. He was doing something he shouldn't have been. It was dangerous water here and he didn't care. He felt his heart twinge at the slight nibble and looked when Elias pulled away. He grabbed onto the front of Elias' shirt to be sure the man wouldn't run away. He wasn't sure why he worried about that bit, but it bothered him. It wasn't like he had anything to worry about, he wasn't cheating on anyone. He was cheating on his own emotions that was it.

Sighing he leaned into Elias and looked up smiling. "You're different." What did he mean by that? He felt the man's hand on his back and he smiled more. He brushed the hair from Elias' face and let his hand linger on his cheek. He was warm, soft, welcoming. Why was Arlen doing this again? Didn't he like Kaizen? Yes but that didn't mean he couldn't like two people right? He could like Elias and Kaizen. He draped his arm around Elias and placed a kiss on his neck. A small little bite in the exact same spot and then he licked the mark to soothe the pain. A little trick he had learned from his last boyfriend. Something fun and a bit of a tease.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kiss some more? That was great. Kaizen smiled at the words and let Artie play with his hair. He was a cute little thing. Dark hair, intense eyes. How could one like him lack social skills? It was intriguing, interesting. He pressed his lips against Artie's once more and pulled him closer. There were no words needed for this simple transaction. He let his hand slide under the back of Artie's shirt and enjoyed the tingle of skin contact on his hands. Artie was still warm, a bit heated if anything. Maybe they wouldn't use blankets tonight. He didn't want Artie getting heat stroke. He brought his mind back to the present and smiled shifting so he was nearly laying on Artie. He smirked from his up position and looked down at Artie. He caressed the twin's cheek and smiled down happily. "Well what do you know? Artie has found a bit of his voice after all." He kissed Artie roughly again and closed his eyes letting the feel of energy rush his body. How could one person feel so strongly for another? He wasn't even drunk by any means. He let his hand wander under the front of Artie's shirt this time and stroked his side enjoying the feel.

If Artie was willing to go further would it be okay? He didn't want to go too far with this. Especially if Artie wasn't ready. He let his hand linger under the fabric, at the edge of it asking for permission. Depending on the response he would know what to do.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image

Artie gasped against Kaizen's lips, a sly hand sliding under his shirt. Though it was warm, it had surprised him nonetheless. However, it was warm. He could feel himself getting hotter, wondering if it might be the alcohol he had consumed or if it was from the two secret lovers being so close to one another. The other looking up at Kaizen with hooded eyes, when, when did the other move over him? "T-That--" They kissed again, and Artie responded to the roughness with a small noise leaving the back of his throat. His face becoming flushed against the other. He made an attempt to breath through his nose while they kissed, his breath escaping the moment the sly hands returned. This time, the front of his shirt. He shivered before he replied to Kaizen's kiss with a bit more force, his hands winding around Kaizen's back. Pulling the blond closer. He didn't feel awkward at the moment. If anything, he was getting caught up in the kiss and the wandering hands. Maybe this was what he needed. He could say that he wouldn't mind going all the way. But he certainly didn't have the voice to say it.

The elder twin broke the kiss, panting before his hands slid under Kaizen's own shirt. Feeling the warm and soft skin of his back before returning to lock around him. His body was beginning to feel unbearably hot. He almost wanted to strip right then and there. Just to relieve some of the tension he was beginning to feel. However, once again, he would make things awkward again. He swallowed dryly, maybe, actually, it might be a good idea to do that actually. Sitting up slowly. The other pulled off his shirt, and then his under shirt. Revealing his bare chest through his embarrassment before moving to fumble against Kaizen's shirt. Already asking himself if this would be okay to do.

User Image

Arlen replied to the kiss reassuring Elias that the other was really okay with a bit making out. The other seemed so adorable. Grabbing onto his shirt, and running his fingers through his red hair. The other raising an eyebrow. Different he says? That could be said about Arlen as well, in more ways then one. "I could say the same about you," However, it wouldn't be a bad thing really. Elias could say that Arlen's strange personality made him a lot more entertaining. Elias felt a sudden twinge on his neck. The other clearing his throat of a strange noise before he realized that Arlen had bit him. "Arlen," He mumbled, his breathing picking up before he moved closer to the younger twin. The employer looking at Arlen before he pushed the dark hair back. Kissing the smooth forehead before he moved to whisper in Arlen's ear. "I didn't think you had something like that in you." He said, practically smirking before he traced the outline of the twin's ear with his tongue moving to brush his lips against Arlen's cheek and finally reunite their mouths once more. Cupping Arlen's chin, hoping to keep it in place while he silently asked Arlen to continue on.

He had honestly forgotten what he was supposed to do tonight. He knew he had to keep a secret. But he also knew there was something else. Something about not taking advantage of Arlen. But then again, he was so drunk he couldn't even remember Arlen's brother's name anymore. He smiled against the mouth while his free hand moved to lace his fingers into Arlen's.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Elias' move made Arlen shudder. He felt the tongue on his ear and he let out a small, content whimper. He loved this feeling, being here with Elias. His mind clouded over with all the bad decisions he was and could be making right now. He loved every single one of them. He met Elias' mouth eagerly and allowed a deeper kiss. He wrapped a leg around one of Elias' keeping him still and pretty much unable to leave that general area of the bed. He was perfectly happy like this, as they were. Who said after parties weren't fun? This was a blast. He didn't even care that Elias wasn't sure of his sexuality. Usually that was his big thing, but now he didn't care much about it. A man was a man in his eyes he could have cared less if Elias told him he was completely straight right then and there. When Elias' fingers entwined with his Arlen moved his free hand to Elias' back. He ran his hand down it without thinking and shuddered at the feeling. Alcohol really did make things more fun.

They were both two different people, two odd balls, so why wouldn't they be a good match? Maybe they would and Arlen would have to forget Kaizen. That didn't sound so bad did it? He liked Kaizen, but Kaizen would never do this stuff with him. Elias seemed to. Kaizen...where had him and Artie gone? Was Artie at home alone? Geez Arlen refocused his attention. Why was he thinking about his brother when he had this in front of him? He pressed himself against Elias and kissed him deeply.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen grinned at Artie's shocked expression. He was so funny sometimes. He could tell that Artie hadn't been expecting any of that. He fell into Artie's kiss tugging on a few strands of the twin's hair smirking against the kiss. He was so cute when he was flustered. He felt Artie's hands on his back and then he shifted, moved a bit. It took Kaizen a minute to understand and then Artie was shirtless right in front of him. "Getting adventurous I see?" Not that Kaizen would complain. He kissed the twin's cheek before removing his own shirt. His skin against Artie's it felt so nice. He was warm, removing his shirt had been the best idea. He had started to get hot and itchy. Now his entire torso tingled with excitement and anticipation. Among other things. He slid one of his hands under Artie and pulled him up to Kaizen this time. Kissing him not too softly at all, but not so hard he would hurt the awkward male. It felt nice being apart of something like this again that was for sure. "Are you holding up okay?" Kaizen asked suddenly feeling the need to voice it out loud. Just for safety measures. He didn't want to cross that line.

"You need a break or shall we just keep going as is?" Once again his mouth knowing no filter what so ever. Sometimes that was good and others it was bad. He didn't think this was one of those bad times. He kissed Artie again and felt his heart pound. Surely Artie could feel it now too, them being so close and what not.

(I'm sorry >.< my internet has been really bad lately. I'm at my friend's right now. I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with my internet. My posts might be slower for a short while)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:31 am
User Image

Artie looked about himself awkwardly, he didn't know what else to do, and he felt the need to take of his shirt. Had he gone to far? However, Kaizen followed after him, the twin taking in that sweet comfort before he was pulled back into Kaizen. The two reuniting again before the other questioned him once more. "Um... i'm okay," He replied still awkward and unsure of every action he was making. "No... i'm okay. Let's--let's keep going." He stated, their lips reuniting again before he wrapped his arms around the blond's neck and allowed the other to continue. He knew that if they took any break he would just become to awkward to continue and the night would be ruined. But he had looked forward to this, and he guessed that Kaizen was feeling the same way. He smiled against the other's mouth before the two continued.

--x--

Artie's first observation was that he was warm. Under the sheets, probably naked and warm. And the next one was that there was no naked ghost in front of him. In fact he was facing a wall. He didn't see anything. Just... a wall, one that wasn't him he remembered, but it was still nice. No rude awakenings. He yawned and rolled over, hissing in discomfort. Wow, his back really hurt. He rolled back over in regret, wow, he didn't think he would be that annoying. He yawned again and rolled onto his stomach, trying to find some comfortable position so he could fall back asleep. He was tired having no idea what time he went to sleep at. All he knew was that he had left the bar relatively early.... his eyes opened again. Arlen. He had forgotten. He lifted himself on his elbows. He didn't know where his cell phone was. Did Arlen call him at all? Did the other text, or try to look for him. He gulped, what if his brother had went home and figured out what Artie had been doing. He pressed his face into the pillow under me. Oh gods, what had he done? Sure the night had been nice, he didn't regret spending it with Kaizen. But he did regret leaving his brother.

He squeezed his eyes shut against the material while he tried to calm his nerves. Hopefully Elias had come through and figured out how to handle his brother. And maybe he could call Arlen in a minute, see where he was at so he could make it home before the other arrived.

User Image

Elias' licked his lips again at the sound of the innocent whimper. His stomach twisting in a strange pleasure, the need to hear that noise again was immanent. Not to mention how satisfying Arlen's kiss was. His other hand retracting to curl his fingers around the calf until it slid up to hold the other by his knee. His free hand still holding onto Arlen's while they kissed. Arlen practically clinging onto him. It seemed like Arlen wouldn't mind continuing so he continued to push towards that as well. Taking in the bliss of brief acceptance while he could. And hoped that Arlen could perhaps remember this night and forget about Kaizen. So it would hurt less to lie to Arlen.

--time skip--

Elias kept his eyes closed. He feared that he would merely groan and throw up from the impending hang over suffocating him. And also... the fact that his arm was wrapped around someone. Whether it be a man or a woman, Elias had a distinct feeling that he knew this person. He remembered going to the bar with Kaizen and the twins. And well, his job was to show Arlen a good time. And he could feel his lack of clothing. Jesus, he had done the one thing of the two things he wasn't supposed to do. That was another thing to think of, did he blurt out anything the night before? He had no memory of it, so he was in high hopes of that. But, that didn't stop the fact that he might have slept with someone last night. A man... a man who had a crush on his friend. He sighed and forced his eyes open. Maybe Arlen would have a hangover too, and a worse one than he had. His nose crinkled before he sighed and sat up. Feeling the lurch of his stomach before he held it with his hand. God, he really pounded on the alcohol last night. He took a deep breath before throwing his legs over the side of the bed. He needed to go back to sleep. But it felt to weird, sleeping next to Arlen.

Despite the bringing of memories it was still strange, they hardly knew one another. He tilted his head back, trying to keep the room from spinning. "Damn," He muttered, he had to call kaizen, he needed the other's advice badly. And maybe he needed to throw up in the toilet as well.

((o.o.c: Hope you don't mind my time skip. And don't worry, I understand and I hope you get your internet fixed soon c: ))

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

It was morning. Morning and Arlen was wrapped up in someone's arms? His head throbbed. As he sat up the world spun and he didn't have time to think of the past night. He had enough time to high tail it to the bathroom and bury his head in the toilet. After a minute of cursing and dizziness he laid down on the bathroom floor groaning. What had he done last night, and where was he? How had he even known where the bathroom was? He supposed he just got lucky. For one that didn't drink so much and then guzzle everything down, this was normal. He hated the fact but it was so. When his stomach settled Arlen managed to sit up. He was in an over sized shirt and his body was sore. What the hell had he done? The smell of the shirt only brought one word to mind. Elias. "s**t!" Leaning in the doorway he cursed quite loudly a few times before he managed to look up again. It was Elias. Why was he here at Elias' where was his brother? He didn't move, didn't try doing anything. "Elias, where's my brother?" He spoke qietly now, tired from his curing and yelling.

He closed his head and groaned again. This was awful. How had artie let him go to Elias's house? Artie was responsible and rational. Why had he let him go? He knew what would happen didn't he? Arlen's phone was too fa out of reach for him to want to move. He wanted Artie, he wanted his brother to hug him and tell him it'd be okay like he did when they were young. He was tired,sick, and a bit grumpy/angry. Sighing he attempted to stand but it riled his stomach up again. "Sitting, I like sitting." He whispered wincing. Right now he really didn't like that either.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen sighed in his sleep and smiled. He was having a pleasant dream of the past night. It was so warm and cozy where he was, he almost thought he was elsewhere. Opening his eyes as the bed shifted he looked over at Artie. "Morning." He breathed still half asleep. It felt so good to say those words to someone he liked. Well, at his own house. It took a minute for Kaizen to realize Artie wasn't exactly happy when he woke up. "Are you okay?" He patted the man's back and propped himself up reluctantly. "You don't look very....okay." Had he already done something wrong? He hoped not. His small room wasn't messy, messy, but it could use some tidying up. He had to do laundry and that was a fact. He looked at his cell quickly to check and see if everything had gone alright with Arlen. He didn't have any messages or anything. He handed Artie his phone without thinking. It was the thing he had in hand. "You wanna call your brother?" Why not? If a quick phone call would set Artie's mind to rest he would gladly let that phone call happen. He set the phone down next to Artie and yawned rolling over slightly. Gee what a morning.

He was glad he had no hangover though. If he had things would have been awful waking up. He really didn't drink all that much though so he was perfectly fine with no hang over. He stretched real quick like and threw a large, white shirt on. It was baggy but comfortable. "Shall I make breakfast? I'm not that bad of a cook." That was mainly true, but really he didn't cook all that often either.

((yeah that's fine smile it was time to do skip it))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image

Artie heard Kaizen's voice, realizing that the other had woken up, though half asleep and was now greeting Artie. "Morning..." He replied softly, the other realizing that Artie was in the midst of turmoil. The blond comforting Artie and questioning his feelings. "I'm..." He trailed off, watching the other shift and retrieve his phone before place it on the bed next to Artie. "Y-yeah," He replied softly once more before scratching the side of his head. He picked up the phone looking down at it. "Sorry, it's just, I was sort of hoping that I would have woken up earlier." So he could make it back to the apartment. Not to mention he was going to have to come up with a reason to why Artie left Arlen alone with Elias the night before. He sighed, "Sorry, I made the morning so... depressing." He stated, "B-But, breakfast sounds good!" He tried to make things a little brighter. At least make things less stressful for Kaizen. He needed to call his brother but he found a lump in his throat. He had to come up with another lie to his brother. He sighed once more. "I-I'll call my brother after I go to the bathroom." He stated out loud.

Scooting towards the edge of the bed. Standing up, finding little muscle in his legs. Having to sit down. Well, that wasn't good. He cursed his loss of virginity and stood up again. All the while he tried to think of someone, anything to tell his brother. He could say that he had gotten drunk and Kaizen had dragged him home, but Arlen wanted to stay? But Artie's problem was that he was the responsible one. He wouldn't do something like that.

User Image

Elias groaned, suddenly hearing the bed creak and the padding of feet running to the bathroom. Turning his head he heard the familiar sound of someone vomiting. Realizing that it had been Arlen he groaned again. Still sitting on the edge of his bed, he looked forward. The wall, plain, was his anchor to not puking up everything he had eaten the night before. And then, the impending doom of Arlen asking the question, his brother. He cursed under his breath. Arlen sat back on the bed, and Elias finally turned his body, looking at the younger male. At least they weren't naked, and Elias had little memory of their night before. But due to Arlen's wincing, he figured that it had ended in the way it shouldn't had. "Um, everything's a bit fuzzy right now. But... I think it's my fault. No, i'm sure it's my fault. I gave Artie a really strong a** drink last night." He was lying, but for all he knew it could have been the truth. "It was a little to strong for Artie, and he got to drunk to stand. Kaizen took him home," No he didn't they could still be doing it while he was lying to Arlen about it. The thought made his stomach lurch again. "But... I guess, me and you stayed..." He trailed off, that would work right? He stood up, heading to the bathroom before taking a moment to look down into the toilet oh, he wanted to puke, it would have made him feel better, but he would be damned to throw up in Arlen's presents. He sighed, realizing that all he was wearing himself was one of his shirts.

Groaning, he reached down and grabbed his boxers, pulling them on. "I'll get you something to get rid of the hang over." He said, heading into the kitchen, opening his fridge before pouring Arlen some strange concision that he had mad years ago to take away his hangovers. "Here," He said when he returned and held out the drink to Arlen. He would make one for himself soon. After he called Kaizen. "Let me use the phone real quick." Grabbing his cell phone he went back to the bathroom dialing Kaizen's number. "Please, tell me you took Artie home last night." He breathed without greeting or even knowing that it was Kaizen that had answered the phone.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen looked up at Elias and took the drink not wanting to look at the man directly. He felt like an idiot. Why had he done anything he had done last night. He was so lost in his thoughts he didn't even manage a thank you before Elias moved away again. He was calling someone. What did Arlen care? He took a sip and scowled almost choking on the drink. He didn't believe any of Elias' story, but he didn't say anything against it. He would make Artie tell him the truth once he got home. Standing he pulled his own pants and shirt on before downing the drink. "I should get home. I don't want Artie worrying about me." His voice was a bit cold, he hated lying. It was easy telling lies from the truth, especially when Elias was trying to cover something up. Arlen wasn't an idiot. He missed the conversation bit on the phone as he searched for his keys. Hell he probably hadn't even driven. "Elias, will you take me to the bar please? I'd much rather get...." He stopped talking. Artie had the car keys. Why hadn't Arlen grabbed them. "Elias, I need you to take me home!" He was sitting in the next room hopefully interrupting something good. He was in a foul mood.

"Artie has the car keys." He clarified his last request so there was no questions. He was going to find out what was up. He supposed he could just call a cab. His phone was still in his pocket. He sighed and wondered if he should call Artie. He was a bit upset and angry all in one. It didn't mean good news for Elias that was for sure. He screwed his face up in a feeling close to disgust. Had he been using Elias' first name? Since when was he on a first name basis with Elias? He hardly knew Elias. Well right they did screw last night. He hung his head again and headed out the front door. "I need air like now." The door slammed behind him as he took in deep breaths of air. This was awful, the worst feeling in the world. Had it at least been good? Hell he couldn't ever remember that.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen smiled at Artie, "Well I can take you home then and make breakfast there. We can tell him I passed out on the couch after tending to you." That sounded like a better plan anyways. "Depressing? Nah, you're just a worried twin. There's nothing wrong with that." Kaizen was starting to understand that Artie and Arlen were a packaged deal. If he wanted one he would have to deal with another. It was like dating a woman with kids. Not that he had ever done that. Kaizen watched Artie with an amused expression, "I didn't realize this was new." He pulled the man up and hugged him before letting him go. "You're too cute sometimes." When his phone rang he slipped it from Artie's hand and grinned. "Morning to you grumpy. No he's at my house. Why?" He didn't sound too concerned. If Arlen was at Elias they still had some time to get Artie home. Looking at the clock he sighed. "Just tell him I took him home and slept on the couch. We'll beat you there." That meant he had to high tail it to the bar so Artie could get his car too. He had heard a jingle of keys in the man's coat pocket when they left the bar.

Closing the phone without a response he looked at Artie. "We need to get to the bar and then your house. I don't know if Elias can keep Arlen occupied sober." From the sounds of it Arlen was quite pissed. What did Elias do to him? He shook his head sighing. What a perfect morning to be ruined by lies and deceit. He threw clean clothes on and looked at Artie. "You enjoy your bathroom break. I'll warm the car up." With that he headed out and started the car. This twin thing was quite complicated.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image

The idea of having someone make breakfast for himself was ideal. Arlen couldn't cook, so he did all of the cooking. And having someone else do it sounded nice, not to mention it sounded... loving almost. And it was even better that Kaizen wasn't angry about his awkward personality. "That... sounds good. I would really like to try your cooking." He said grateful to Kaizen while the other continued to comfort him. Hugging Artie to him while the other twin took a moment to enjoy the feeling before the phone rang. Panic ran through him before the phone was taken and he listened to the half conversation. It sounded like it was Elias. So Arlen had made it through the night. He felt slightly relieved before Kaizen mentioned that Arlen was heading home. That gave them limited time to get to his house. Not to mention that the car was still at the bar. He cursed himself silently, he should have taken a cab with Arlen. He was tempted to ask about his brother before he went to the bathroom washing his face before sighing. He didn't have a head ache, and he just felt like he had a knot in his lower back.

He couldn't help but think about the night before. It was rocky, with how Artie was with his social awkwardness it was nearly maddening. But once he got passed this, the rest of the night was worth remembering. He smiled to himself before his cheeks turned pink. Not to mention how enjoyable it had been. He cleared his throat before he collected the rest of his clothing and slipped on his shoes before heading to Kaizen's car. Sliding into the passenger's seat. "Um... did Elias say anything... about Arlen?" In other words he was asking if Arlen seemed okay. He felt like he had betrayed his brother after all. He at least wanted to know that he didn't feed his brother to a wolf the night before.

User Image

Elias bit his lip, of course, now Arlen wanted to go home. And he was such a terrible liar that Arlen was already begin to fuss about. Swallowing dryly he continued to hear Arlen's fit. He really didn't want Arlen to hate him, especially since he had taken advantage of Arlen the night before. Running a hand through his hair he sighed, "You owe me so hugely for this! And a couple of drinks is not going to cut it!" This was way big, and it would only get bigger if Arlen sold him out to Artie. He frowned before him and Kaizen hung up the phone. Hearing Arlen's restlessness he quickly grabbed his shoes before throwing them on along with some better clothes before he grabbed his keys. Following after Arlen he laid a hand on the twin's shoulder. "H-hey... calm down will you?" He questioned, his face slightly flushing. Right, he needed to apologize. He removed his hand from the twin before he sighed. "Listen, I..." He stepped in front of Arlen. "I am so sorry for doing taking advantage of you!" Or he thought he did, he'd be pissed off if he turned out to be the bottom. But since his body wasn't sore and the lack of pain in his back he figured that it was Arlen who was given the trouble. Elias chewed on his lip.

"I'm a terrible drunk, and I should have taken better care of my employee then I did." He continued to apologize, he also didn't want to lose Arlen. He was a valuable employee. Despite how angry he could get he was still a hard worker. "Uh... hopefully you can forgive me." Now he was just stalling. He needed to give Kaizen and Artie a head start. Or at least some time to get closer to home. Or maybe he really did want Arlen to forgive him. He couldn't remember much last night. But... Arlen was still a good person. Or something in the back of his head made him think so. "And... I called Kaizen, he said that he took your brother home last night like I said. And that he slept over there and took care of him." He was lying of course. But he hoped that Arlen wouldn't have a reason to call him out.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150