Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Pathfinder: The Lightless Depths Recruitment Form Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wabbradford

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:45 am
glitterboypilot
Firefight

Ouch... Those rolls were so painful, I'll let you roll again if you want.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:48 am
is there any way I can re roll?

glitterboypilot

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:49 am
wabbradford
glitterboypilot
Firefight

Ouch... Those rolls were so painful, I'll let you roll again if you want.

THANK YOU!!!  
glitterboypilot rolled 12 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 5, 2, 4, 3, 6, 4, 6, 2, 3, 3 Total: 47 (12-72)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:50 am
re  

glitterboypilot

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:54 am
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:14 pm
wabbradford
arononkorr
wabbradford
arononkorr
that was the best I could come up with this late....

Ok. I also looked at your gear... And I guess I'm going to have to make you get rid of some stuff as well.

You don't get any general "gear" other then your clothes and weapons. You start off with almost nothing at all.

You can keep the jacket and outfit, but everything else is sitting at the bottom of an underground lake.

that better?

The backpack too XD

O.o now???  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

wabbradford

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:48 pm
arononkorr
wabbradford
arononkorr
wabbradford
arononkorr
that was the best I could come up with this late....

Ok. I also looked at your gear... And I guess I'm going to have to make you get rid of some stuff as well.

You don't get any general "gear" other then your clothes and weapons. You start off with almost nothing at all.

You can keep the jacket and outfit, but everything else is sitting at the bottom of an underground lake.

that better?

The backpack too XD

O.o now???

Yep. You're perfect now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:53 pm
YAY!!!!!!  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

wabbradford

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:58 pm
Bump! One more person, and we can start!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:02 pm
I'm thinking about making a hermit Duergar barbarian whose little shack gets smashed and washed away when the sailing ship, along with a copious amount of water, falls through the ceiling into the underdark,obliterating his food stores and most of his other equipment. He then has to join with the rest of the party to survive.

I just havent had time to do the sheet along with my other pathfinder character, I'll try to get it done this weekend.  

Kowsauni
Crew

wabbradford

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:06 pm
Kowsauni
I'm thinking about making a hermit Duergar barbarian whose little shack gets smashed and washed away when the sailing ship, along with a copious amount of water, falls through the ceiling into the underdark,obliterating his food stores and most of his other equipment. He then has to join with the rest of the party to survive.

I just havent had time to do the sheet along with my other pathfinder character, I'll try to get it done this weekend.

Sounds awesome!

Wouldn't that just be the worst day ever?

"Finally! I can live away from stupid people for the rest of my life! I can do whatever I wa- SMASH"  
Kowsauni rolled 12 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 5, 3, 5, 3, 5, 5, 3, 2, 1, 3 Total: 42 (12-72)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:12 pm
lets see

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:49 am
meh sort of mediocre stats, might make and orc instead.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:37 am
Kowsauni
meh sort of mediocre stats, might make and orc instead.

Cool. Either one is fine.  

wabbradford

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:38 pm
Hmm... I was thinking of joining but was thinking of a cavalier Member the Dragon (was thinking of a half-orc cavalier) though.

Also, cavalier can be found in the Advanced Players Guide, plus the order that it can be found in. The Cavalier Order of The Dragon can be found in the Advanced Players Guide page 35.

The initial idea was that he was raised by a ragtag band of wanderers (mostly half-breeds such as half-elves, half-orcs etc) and given the name Burakh (pronounced Burr-aw-k) or "Son of the Road." They mostly lived on the road, with various members helping out in different ways in whatever skills they acquired before or during their now nomadic existence. For money and survival they trade, perform odd jobs, live off the land, and in times of particular desperation perform raids.

Leadership for the band is determined through a rite called the "Time of Drifting" where a candidate leaves temporarily to face the world "on their own." Various warriors have trained Burakh to be skilled at fighting atop a horse in the events of performing raids or against raiders. Also he learned during the raids of his "early career" he learned the value of supporting and aiding his allies (a lesson driven hard by his teachers.)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff