Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e] The War for Athas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:28 pm
I got lucky. There's a lvl 4 weapon that has a property that lets you use it as an avenger's implement XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:33 pm
KytanaTheThief
Ok then. Then with that, and a background (measly, sorry, i'm a little braindead), Rana Wingblade should be done.

Approved, though I have a question. Is Rana in control of this body? Aware of herself?  

Vampfighter1
Crew

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:36 pm
If it's alright, no, she's not. This is an aspect of Bahamut in her body. He's not intent on going around proclaiming great feats (as that would derail any campaign), he's just looking to spread some justice and hope in a much smaller way.

Of course, if that's not acceptable, I can always rewrite it that he's just the power source through the axe.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:47 pm
Vampfighter1

A single level 4 item.

Noooooo, now I have to make tough decision.  

Absolute Virtue

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:30 pm
History done for Khathari. Was longer than I meant it to be, but c'est la vie.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:03 pm
joe-dude667
History done for Khathari. Was longer than I meant it to be, but c'est la vie.

Our second Divine Character finished! Parfait!  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:05 pm
KytanaTheThief
If it's alright, no, she's not. This is an aspect of Bahamut in her body. He's not intent on going around proclaiming great feats (as that would derail any campaign), he's just looking to spread some justice and hope in a much smaller way.

Of course, if that's not acceptable, I can always rewrite it that he's just the power source through the axe.

I like the idea.

Just so you know, most Avatars are unaware that they are gods in control of a body, so playing one that is, does come with its consequences.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:21 pm
I'm willing to deal with consequences lol. I've read enough stories where the gods come down and blend in with mortals sometimes just for their own amusement, so I'd like to think I can pull off the roleplaying aspect. I'm of the belief that there are multiple faces and aspects of gods at any given point. They live outside of time, so it has a different meaning to them. So he's gonna be a jovial sort of fellow....who just happens to be extreme on justice and defeating those who darken the world.

Although having two divine chars in a party where the world is basically devoid of the divine is going to be interesting XD.  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:14 pm
KytanaTheThief
Although having two divine chars in a party where the world is basically devoid of the divine is going to be interesting XD.

Yeah baby! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:16 pm
Alright, finished the equipment adjustments and such. Still has the strikery feel I wanted to him, but maaaan, I really wish I could have kept that badge of the berserker for that charger feel. Added a background. It's not much, more so the bare bones concept and if needed I'm sure I can flesh it out. Just busy doing 5 things at once right now. sweatdrop

Jorm, Half-Orc Fighter

I'm on the fence of possibly swiching from two-handed to a brawler build though since grappling and s**t would probably be more thematically appropiate for someone taking on Jormungandr  

Absolute Virtue

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:27 pm
Absolute Virtue
Alright, finished the equipment adjustments and such. Still has the strikery feel I wanted to him, but maaaan, I really wish I could have kept that badge of the berserker for that charger feel. Added a background. It's not much, more so the bare bones concept and if needed I'm sure I can flesh it out. Just busy doing 5 things at once right now. sweatdrop

Jorm, Half-Orc Fighter

I'm on the fence of possibly swiching from two-handed to a brawler build though since grappling and s**t would probably be more thematically appropiate for someone taking on Jormungandr
accepted  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:07 pm
Arrn - Half-elf Cosmic Sorcerer

background to come  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:19 pm
Arc Vembris

Claps. Nice choice in equiptment. So far, I'm ready to approve. Just need the backstory  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:50 pm
Here's Eve, Warforged Warlock Still have to add the back story. My background is going to be closely linked to that of my wife's character. Were still working out the details.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:05 pm
joe-dude667
With an Ardent in the party as well, and a Dwarf fighter with more HP then braincells, this party will be unstoppable. twisted

Well, I might not be playing with this much interest. It was kind of a last resort thing, since Ms. Fighter had asked me if I wanted to play.

But, Skorayn has 70 hp and 16 healing surges. And is a battlerager fighter. Very first feats I'd be getting at 11th level would be Dwarven Durability and Improved Second Wind. At that point, I would be at, if I'm calculating right, 102 hp with a surge value of 31 (second wind 36) and 19 healing surges. I haven't even considered paragon paths or feats between now and then, let alone magic gear bonuses.

@ Having to rest because I'm out of healing surges: F**k you. Seriously. F**k you.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff