Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Hi I'm New! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:12 pm
InsaneKatKing475
You over spent your Skill points by 10. YOu have to specify what kind of perform you are trained at. Singing, dancing, playing an instrument, you have to say which one you do. Not all bards do every kind of music after all.

I'd recommend putting all your special ablities both class and race ones, on one side of the list, because you've got feats to pick as well... well, a feat.

Here's a new sheet. I haven't touched the Skills or the Fortitude, they just did that all on their own. Am I supposed to have the skill modifier totals equal up to 24?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:15 pm
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475
You over spent your Skill points by 10. YOu have to specify what kind of perform you are trained at. Singing, dancing, playing an instrument, you have to say which one you do. Not all bards do every kind of music after all.

I'd recommend putting all your special ablities both class and race ones, on one side of the list, because you've got feats to pick as well... well, a feat.

Here's a new sheet. I haven't touched the Skills or the Fortitude, they just did that all on their own. Am I supposed to have the skill modifier totals equal up to 24?

Well, change out the Base Saves to +0 +2 +2 from top to bottom respectively. And you want the Rank of the skills to add up to 24. If you put ina few points, at the very bottom of the list, there is a small number there, just below the rank column that says Total Skill Points. Make sure that says no higher than 24.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:38 pm
InsaneKatKing475

HA HA! I think I got it! It all adds up to 24 at the bottom!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:47 pm
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475

Good good, you do indeed have it. Alright, now then, Your current EXP is 0 the next level Experience will be done for you automatically. You're free to pick an age from 116 to about 146 years old. (Which i'd recommend younger, just imo lol). Your deity, since you aren't really a major religion based caster (not like a cleric or paladin) So, you can look around for something that suits your character. Your alignment, again, same deal. you can pick freely.

So, we'll be moving on to feats and items. Feats first, as that is a long list of choices.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:49 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475

Good good, you do indeed have it. Alright, now then, Your current EXP is 0 the next level Experience will be done for you automatically. You're free to pick an age from 116 to about 146 years old. (Which i'd recommend younger, just imo lol). Your deity, since you aren't really a major religion based caster (not like a cleric or paladin) So, you can look around for something that suits your character. Your alignment, again, same deal. you can pick freely.

So, we'll be moving on to feats and items. Feats first, as that is a long list of choices.

I'll fiddle with age and alignment and religion a little later if that won't impact feats and items. I wanna work on his personality for a little bit before I do all of that stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:56 pm
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475

I'll fiddle with age and alignment and religion a little later if that won't impact feats and items. I wanna work on his personality for a little bit before I do all of that stuff.

Fair enough. Well, considering the fact that you don't have much in the way of health/defensive capabilities, i'd say you'd prefer to be in the back of the groups, so more support based. I'd recommended using a ranged weapon along with your songs.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:58 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475

Fair enough. Well, considering the fact that you don't have much in the way of health/defensive capabilities, i'd say you'd prefer to be in the back of the groups, so more support based. I'd recommended using a ranged weapon along with your songs.

Shortbow it is then. Can I keep the longsword or should I go for something else? I'd prefer he have even that little bit of range over something like a knife or anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:02 pm
Kenocka
Shortbow it is then. Can I keep the longsword or should I go for something else? I'd prefer he have even that little bit of range over something like a knife or anything.

All melee weapons (unless otherwise noted by the word reach) has the same attack distance. You have to be right next to the target to hit it basically. No matter what kind. You could be using a longsword and a knife, and you'd be at the same spot for both. Otherwise, yes, you can keep the longsword.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:02 pm
Never delete this thread. ._.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:04 pm
Suicidesoldier#1

And why do you say that comrade?  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:05 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Suicidesoldier#1

And why do you say that comrade?

You have taught me how to play 3.5 E. ._.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:06 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka

All melee weapons (unless otherwise noted by the word reach) has the same attack distance. You have to be right next to the target to hit it basically. No matter what kind. You could be using a longsword and a knife, and you'd be at the same spot for both. Otherwise, yes, you can keep the longsword.

Well yeah but my brain says "big sword, less chance of things hitting you" even if the logical side says otherwise.
Suicidesoldier#1

Is my blatant ignorance that amusing? XD  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:07 pm
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka

Well yeah but my brain says "big sword, less chance of things hitting you" even if the logical side says otherwise.
Suicidesoldier#1

I CAN SEE FOREVER!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:09 pm
Suicidesoldier#1

I can understand that. And this has just taught you character creation lol.

Oh and btw, I see dead people *pokes a ghost*

Kenocka

Theonly difference between a knife and a longsword is 1. appearence in rping. 2. Damage. 3. Proiciency required to wield it. That's all, nothing else :3 obviously, a longsword does more damage, but it is a little harder to wield than a knife.

Anyway, feats feats feats. You get 1!!!!!!!!!! So, i'll look through and give youa few i think would work well.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150