Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
~Midnight's Quest Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's the first thing you do in the morning?
  Brush my teeth :B
  ...Pee
  Complain because I never wanna get up!
  Get right up and start breakfast
  Lay there for 5 more minutes and fall back asleep
  Nothing, I'm spontaneous :3
View Results

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:31 pm
koromyst

Thank you~ I'm glad it didn't take to long to sell! ^_^
I have no idea! I'm still questing for Divided Stars, and then that dream avatar but I can't remember all those item names ._.'
Nope! Only this one! I'm always too nervous to make a main stream one in Gaia's forums >_<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:24 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

I know what you mean xD I used to have a quest thread as well and like you, it was only made in NSTG xD Though mine focused on collecting papers =D At that time, I had a crazy goal of obtaining an amount of 10k per type of paper. I managed to score a few before I finally decided to let go of that crazy ambition. Lol. But sometimes, people will still send me papers which I'll still gladly accept (^3^)

The Jan MCs have revealed themselves! And damn! I so want the Yuki Otoko! Dx Both Jan MCs are looking great so it's no wonder that their starting price is soaring as high as 200k each (^O^) I wish I could buy one but I spent most of my gold getting a Daughter of Snows (TAT)

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:29 pm
koromyst

Wow! On papers? Now that there is determination!
It isn't~ That would've been neat if you continued it! If I ever get any (don't know how to get papers >w<) I'll send them to you!
OOH~ I know which one your talking about! When I saw that I thought of you, I was thinking, man you'll want this item xD
Why not buy it with real cash? Isn't it $2.50?
Hey at least you got the Daughter of Snows item!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:53 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Auw~ you thought of me? emotion_kirakira

Yeah. I paid a hefty 350k for a DoS assuming that it was the lowest it will go. The next day, I face-palmed myself since there were several listed for 320k gonk Darn it. Oh well. Let's just hope the main evo this Friday will soar the prices high a bit xD

Back in those days, people used to love roaming around towns, shaking trees, catching bugs... ah fun times fun times x3 A lot of unwanted papers and flowers were collected that way There was no way to dispose of them since there wasn't any Dumpster Dive =P Selling them off in the MP didn't rake in much profit either so people were giving them away for free. That's where I came in xD

As of now, the papers have a slight value added to them as alchemy components to craft the Magical Golden Box. But it isn't much to scale it's value that high xD

I'm trying to avoid buying the MC with real cash. So I'm stalking the cash tree every time it appears. Lol. A day would get me 10 GC. Multiply it by 7... so I'll have 70 GC each week. In a month, I would approximately gain around 70x4... 280 GC =D Which is enough to get one letter but probably not the current one xD In which I will then sell off on the 14th or 15th causing me to lose my chance to get an MC item but will acquire a nice stash of gold instead emotion_awesome

My main source of gold comes from buying RIG singles around the 3rd week of the month (where the hype is gone and people were expecting the next RIG to come soon and the current RIG to leave already xD). It's where I usually catch deals like 80k,85k,87k to 90k-ish. I try to avoid buying any above 90k. Or I might extend that max amount to 95k if the situation forces me to xD No such price? Then I'll skip the current RIG and look forward to the next (^3^)

I try to make sure I have around 400k in hand to invest in the current REI. I usually sell off 1st gens and equip 2nd gens xD Same item but at a cheaper price =P Oh and not to mention the Astra items which inflates and deflates almost every day xD Buy when an astra deflate. Sell when it inflates again. Used to do that with the spectral possession. Now it has sort of bloated and seems to be staying that way. Lol. So not looking into that again. Currently playing around with the cumulus =D

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:03 pm
koromyst

Sorry for the late response! I've been busy lately!
And yes! It was so blue and icy xD
>_< I'm sorry! I've never had that happen, but I can imagine that sucks >O>
Yeah? Don't we all miss the older days? xp Shaking tress for gold? Wow that's really old school! I think it's a cool little collectable thing! You should continue it!
I guess that is true!
Lol I love how you said "stalking" xDD TREE CREEPER!
Wow, you've thought about that haven't you? Or do I just think/realize things like that really slowly? ._.
Ah getting lots of gold. Takes strategy! I waste my time wishing I had things rather than actually doing something! rofl
Daang! That's a really good system to get some gold there!
NICE! Although sometimes I hate it when you see a certain item that has multiple gens and you see one that normally goes for 500k has a gen going for 150k and you see theres no item on the list! Grr.. >.>
You have a ton of strategies xd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:18 pm
Sent a donation your way to help you on your quest! Best of luck. heart  

NSTG Treasurer
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:22 pm
NSTG Mule
Sent a donation your way to help you on your quest! Best of luck. heart

Thank you so much~ ^_^ I really appreciate it!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:52 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Tons? Haha indeed I do emotion_awesome
Probably because playing around in the MP is my only option for gold source (TAT) I suck at booty grabbing. My CL is way too low in zOMG to farm for gold and I'm too lazy to upgrade it because I'm already distracted by Zynga's Cafe World and Castleville emotion_awesome

Yep. I think I rely on the MP and DC and occasionally the DDive. Oh yeah... and the act of tree stalking! scream Lol.

Hey hey we have the same exact feeling! I was like... homaigod! There's one going for dirtcheap! Then bam. Zero listing stressed If each time it occurs and I will be pulling my hair out, I'll be bald by now. Lol.

And yay we're officially fwens now~!! emotion_kirakira

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:32 pm
koromyst

Yes xD Yes you do!
Either way it's a great strategy! Hhe you perv! Nah...or ARE YOU >O> xp
Ooh~ Those sound fun! What are they?
Hehehe tree stalking! I can make a t-shirt for you with you hiding behind a tree with a creepy grin mrgreen
I know right! That's the worse! HA BALDY!
Again another I know~ I can't believe I forgot to add you for the longest time, I guess I kind of assumed we already were!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:52 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Ah. I assuming the sentence per line in your post is a reply to my post in the same exact manner? xP

I have just looked over the Daughter of Snows and is delighted that the lowest price at the moment stands around 390k =D Which means, I can actually secure a profit instead of a loss after all! xD (Bought mine at 380k... boo hoo...). Patience has quite paid off I guess xD

Now to sit back and hope someone buys mine off xD

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:10 pm
koromyst

Yep! That's how I do it most of the time! xD
Yay! That's awesome! But why do you want to sell it off? I thought you really wanted that item!
Someone will! Daughter of Snows is such a pretty item O3O

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:31 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

I sell off the 1st gen in my possession to acquire profit in which I will then use to acquire the 2nd gen with a cheaper price and still have left over gold from the profit x3~

Anyway, I have recently submitted an art piece in the arena. Interested to rate it? xDDD~
Rattteeee eeeetttt.... raaaaate eeeettt... :Awesome:

Was doing it for a contest entry in a DA group I joined xD

Oh yeah. Happy Valentines Day to ya! (^O^)

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:07 pm
koromyst

That is so cool! I want system like that! By the way, that top sentence there sounded so fancy xD
I'm glad, I'm finally starting to get an actually neat avatar! I bought the monthly item since I found 3 bucks on the street today! I thought aw why not, I can spare 2 bucks Lol~
Back on subject! XD
I LOVE IT! Cloud and Tifa are my favorite couple! I mean I know a lot of people support Aerith and Could, but she would be better with Zack! Love the picture~ I rated it!
That's awesome! Did you get any place?
Happy Late Valentines Day!~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Fancy? xD Was it because I used the word "acquire" ? :Awesome:

Lol. That was extremely lucky of you xD I think I might try and get myself a Feb MC as well. I am so in love with the Juno item (*O*) It's like the MC quality is suddenly on par with the RIGs. Yayness! xD

Thank you for rating the art =D I opened a thread in NSTG's chatterbox relaying on the progress as well as *cough* subliminal promoting *cough* for people to rate it emotion_awesome Oh wait. I think I just used another fancy word there. Lol xD

And no... the contest is still ongoing with only 4 participants to date so far xD So I'm hoping to nab at least the third place. Lol. I wish xP

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:26 pm
koromyst

Yes! I know words that sound all fancy, but I always use them in such a wrong way I sound like a moron ._.
The only long word I know how to use correctly is floccinaucinihilipilification! xDDD
Isn't it? Lol You should! I love the times! x3 That's so true!
Your welcome! I love the way it's drawn! Again I wish I knew how to draw that well! 4laugh
You just love promoting things don't you? Yes! Why yes you did!
It is? Oh cool! I hope you place!

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces