Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][1X1] Pretenses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image

"Sounds good" taichi smiled and led Rin to the Whack-A-Mole machine. Cartoon-ish little moles in hard hats popped up randomly as the game started, and Taichi handed Rina small green plastic mallet. As he inserted a couple coins, the moles jumped up at once as music began to play. The little critters jeered at the boys whenever they missed, and made cute, pained cries whenever struck.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:35 am
User Image Rin giggled and smiled widely as they tried to hit the moles. This was the most he had had with someone in a long time. his heart fluttered with the happiness and excitment he was feeling.

Green_Jay13

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:19 am
User Image

Tai grinned as he watched Rin madly swing his mallet at the tiny plastic moles. He'd never seen someone get so into the game before. It was precious.

"There's a pattern to how they jump up, you know?" he asked calmly as he walked up behind Rin. "There, there, and there" Taichi reached over the boy's shoulder to point out where the moles would jump from next. As he watched him play, he realized how close he'd gotten and made himself blush. Tai hadn't meant to stand right behind Rin like this, he'd just wanted to help him play a little better.

But he couldnt' move away. he could feel the heat radiating from Rin's body as they stood so close, and he loved the warmth. Without thinking, he wrapped his arms around Rin's waist and held him, letting himself get lost in the warmth.

'I wonder how warm Yuki is'

The thought was like a slap to the face, and the ebony haired boy jumped back. "S..sorry!" he blurted out, his face red as a ripe cherry. "I...I didn't mean to....to.....sorry"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image Rin watch closely where Tai pointed for the moles to come up and then hit in those places. He hit a mole each time, which caused him to smile widely. After that he felt the warmth of tai close to him. This caused his heart to flutter and him to blush. He wanted the moment to last forever but then suddenly Tai jumped away from him.

"You don't have to appologize," he said as he turned to face Tai. "Iactually kinda liked it," he muttered.

Green_Jay13

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:00 am
User Image

Taichi looked at his feet as in spoke, he just couldn't bring himself to look into the boys eyes. "S..so did I" he admitted softly, not entirely sure if he'd meant to let that slip or not. "You're warm...i like that" Careefully, the ebony haired boy looked up to meet the other's eyes "I'm weird I guess...sorry" he gave a small, shy smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:48 am
User Image Rin smiled softly at Taichi, "You're not weird...." He blushed a deep red and acted on a whim. He went over to Taichi and ran his hand down the side of Taichi's face. He stopped his hand at the chin and pulled Taichi closer for a soft kiss. He looked at the ground blushing, wondering how Taichi would react.

Green_Jay13

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:44 pm
Green_Jay13
User Image

As the white haired boy moved closer, Taichi felt his heart beat faster. "What are you..." His words trailed off when Rin ran his fingers down his cheek. Taichi felt warm all over, and his heart raced faster with every second "R..Rin?" He pulled back just as Rin's lips were about to connect with his own, making the boy miss. "No no no" he protested, his face on fire. he put his hands up in a 'stop' motion and stepped back "I...I can't kiss you Rin" he stammered, knowing if he wasnt' gentle he would hurt the boy, but also shaken from the sudden attempt. "I...I mean...I mean not now" Taichi slowly lowered his hands, his blush growing deeped as he looked at his feet "I cant' kiss you right now because....because it would be my first kiss. It's not that I dont' like you...I just...I don't want to give my first kiss away on my first date ever.....it should be special...right?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff