Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] The Daywalker's Reign Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:29 pm
RafeRavel
O.O We is having a Unicorn?

@.@ I'm not sure >.> <.<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:57 pm
Disciple of Sakura
InsaneKatKing475
RafeRavel
O.O We is having a Unicorn?

@.@ I'm not sure >.> <.<

I fsking hope not.

Seriously, EC... what the hell is it with you and ponies?

Yeah... I can't say I'm interested in having a pony character...  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:31 pm
RafeRavel
Yeah... I can't say I'm interested in having a pony character...

I actually thought better of my post, and decided to delete it. I was hoping that no one would see it before it was gone forever. My apologies.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:41 pm
I just decided that the group needed someone to carry more than the other people, and I know that ponies, and most equines in general, are good at that because they're of bigger build and they're quadrupeds. I'm signing on as team mule just as much as I am team wizard. And team mascot.

Also, I understand you don't necessarily like the idea of ponies, and I respectfully love and tolerate your opinions.  

Slave Xaccheus

Slave Xaccheus rolled 7 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 3, 4, 6, 2, 4 Total: 27 (7-42)

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:42 pm
((Rolling health))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:51 pm
And now, with mixed emotions from the audience, Midnight Glow.  

Slave Xaccheus

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:52 pm
personally I love the idea of a unicorn... If I wasn't so busy, I would make a character especially to take advantage of it.... a halfling rider.... lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:13 pm
Eternality_Cannon

Sorry man, i can't allow this character. It's original yes, but, my goodness, more than two people have expressed their distaste for these comical mules you've created both before and now. I'm sorry to say, *shakes head, paw on forehead* But, not accepted. I don't mind having a comic relief, or a pack mule, but please, humanoid at least.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:26 pm
Hey, is this something I can sign up for? I've never actually done Pathfinder before, and it suddenly occurred to me JUST NOW that there might me spots open on this one.

If there are spots open, what classes have been called, between both finished and unfinished characters?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:32 pm
I now present for your approval Kavander de Cazaril.  

Dallas Moonrain

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:34 pm
Rain Yupa
Hey, is this something I can sign up for? I've never actually done Pathfinder before, and it suddenly occurred to me JUST NOW that there might me spots open on this one.

If there are spots open, what classes have been called, between both finished and unfinished characters?

Well, we've got a ranger, a cleric (in making), A rogue, and a monk. as for the others, idk. might have a ranger/paladin half vampire combo, and a tiefling witch. And now a paladin/sorcerer  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:41 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Eternality_Cannon

Sorry man, i can't allow this character. It's original yes, but, my goodness, more than two people have expressed their distaste for these comical mules you've created both before and now. I'm sorry to say, *shakes head, paw on forehead* But, not accepted. I don't mind having a comic relief, or a pack mule, but please, humanoid at least.

I was actually going to be playing a serious character this time. I could understand pinkie being rejected, but this actually isn't half bad.

I'm also a firm believer that if one gave the character a chance before rejection, others included, that said pony would fit right in with everyone else. It's not like it breaks the game or anything, and we've already got an interested party on southern_cross's end.

Further, one of the most epic series of all time had a talking horse (The Chronicles of Narnia). And the magic animal is a staple of plenty action-adventure anime, from Magic Knight Rayearth (Mokona) to InuYasha (Kirara).

I fail to see how a unicorn, if played seriously rather than for laughs, would be any different.  

Slave Xaccheus

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:47 pm
Eternality_Cannon
InsaneKatKing475
Eternality_Cannon

I was actually going to be playing a serious character this time. I could understand pinkie being rejected, but this actually isn't half bad.

I'm also a firm believer that if one gave the character a chance before rejection, others included, that said pony would fit right in with everyone else. It's not like it breaks the game or anything, and we've already got an interested party on southern_cross's end.

Further, one of the most epic series of all time had a talking horse (The Chronicles of Narnia). And the magic animal is a staple of plenty action-adventure anime, from Magic Knight Rayearth (Mokona) to InuYasha (Kirara).

I fail to see how a unicorn, if played seriously rather than for laughs, would be any different.

*pauses a moment, considering the argument.* Hmm, I have to admit, you have several valid points. Alright, here's how it goes. I'll allow it. However, should I hear complaints from too many others (valid complaints of course, meaning, not just the, come on, not this crap complaint. I mean a serious complaint about it.), and i'm sending a god bolt to blast it into smithereens. Would that be fair?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:54 pm
If it helps, my character in my Monday Night game (Nobilis) can turn into a unicorn? sweatdrop It definitely seems to be a character concept that looks silly at first, but I tend to play such things rather straightfaced and seriously. So, I know it CAN be done.

I only have the main Pathfinder book, so nothing fancy for me. I think it's safe to assume that a witch is a type of arcane caster, and should consider it on par with sorcerers and wizards?

Beyond that, the paladin/sorcerer only has two levels of Paladin, so it looks like you guys might be lack...

... half-vampire? ...

*shakes the confusion away* Anyways, I'll either make a Barbarian or a Fighter. With two half-paladins in there (so it adds up to one solid paladin?), I think the Barbarian would be better suited. Thoughts?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out