Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Recruitment for (4e Eberron Setting) The Wheel of Fate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Black_Armed_Death_God

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:52 pm
Alright, he's fixed...And please, for a while...No eye contact, dropping his stats that low from the original rolls makes me feel a little like I've done something dirty....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:54 pm
Okay, changed the background to Caravan Scout, from Eberron. Fixed stats, etc.

My character is almost done stat wise, only need to fill the description of the powers. Here's the sheet: link

Did him with Character Builder, to avoid any mistakes.  

Bhek

Shameless Member

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:05 pm
Alright, he's fixed...And please, for a while...No eye contact, dropping his stats that low from the original rolls makes me feel a little like I've done something dirty....
Crap, I forgot what background you wanted me to write up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:57 am
We'll go without it for now. We'll discuss it on the fly. Anyways, if at all possible when the memory squence ends, I'd like you to be at Lysander Peak, in trouble for something Dymas did. While in the sequence you can use any identity he has while slaving under the goblin warlord or as a citizen of the keep.

And Bhek before I accept, I want you to make sure that you write the background on the sheet for me.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Bhek

Shameless Member

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:49 pm
Okay. Do you have any guidelines I should fallow when coming up with one?

My basic idea/sketch for it was that he's a traveler, who did caravan scouting for a long time, and a myriad of other similar jobs, such as treasure hunting, hired sword, swordmage tutoring, etc. Now he travels with a small wagon (newly bought) and his faithful horse, towards whatever the future holds for him.

How would that fit the adventure you have in mind for us?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:47 am
It's a bit of a stretch. Sounds more like a forgotten Realms Background. But it'll work  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Bhek

Shameless Member

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:33 pm
I'm more used to FR, I've never played at an Eberron setting before.

I'll read the book and see if I can come up with someone more similar to it's theme that still relates to what I had in mind at first.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:26 pm
It's really not out-of-line. In the wake of the Last War lots of people are searching for new meaning in their lives. International travel would be significantly trickier than in FR, but within a single Nation there wouldn't be much problem.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:06 pm
Yah, but most travel is protected by the Mark of Sentinel and funded by House Orien (Land based travel) and House Lysander (Naval and Air)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:19 pm
Sure, once you've paid for the appropriate papers and tipped your pilot  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:44 pm
Right.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:25 pm

You're still off, i think you meant to have a 16 strength....changelings don't get +2 strength, and why don't you have a second rogue a/w power?

also, in the proccess, i noticed i did my wrong, and have since fixed it...changing my cha to 10 and dex to 13

also, just because i had to dimly notice it...i'll point the finger to the game thread:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=750225  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:11 am
Vorastrix

You're still off, i think you meant to have a 16 strength....changelings don't get +2 strength, and why don't you have a second rogue a/w power?

also, in the proccess, i noticed i did my wrong, and have since fixed it...changing my cha to 10 and dex to 13

also, just because i had to dimly notice it...i'll point the finger to the game thread:

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=750225
Ok, fixed...Thank you guys for asking me to basically rape my character....But what is done is done.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:26 am
Vorastrix

Ok, fixed...Thank you guys for asking me to basically rape my character....But what is done is done.

rape....is a little strong....

where did you get the idea of 6d6 anyway?  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:49 pm
Vorastrix
Vorastrix

rape....is a little strong....

where did you get the idea of 6d6 anyway? I was kidding, but the 6d6 drop the lowest 3 is standard practice around here ( Where I grew up and learned to play) Because it gives the players the normal max roll of 18 so they don't end up over powered and at the same time you will always have AT LEAST a modifier of +1. It makes it so the GM or DM can have a good party and run the game a little more challenging as well.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff