Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
ATTN MODS!!!! PLZ DELETE THIS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:10 pm
User Image

icedcoffee Narcisse D e n i l e !

coffee"I realize that physical sexuality does not matter as long as you are nice. If not, then I will beat you."

BASICS
coffee role the ringmaster
coffee gender both, but established as male
coffee age twenty
coffee initiation male and female intertwined; a shapeshifter
coffee crush He was crushed, but it... Oh, affection of the heart? None yet, but love is always welcome.

APPEARANCE
coffee hair white
coffee eyes aqua
coffee height 6”2
coffee race albino human shape shifter

DETAILS
coffee ethnicity French
coffee talents Narcisse is talented at shape shifting, deception, and magic. Unfortunately, Narcisse can only shape shift into the forms of other people. He can create a form within his mind and adhere to it or become someone else’s doppelganger. He cannot transform into animals, although he can do animal-human hybrids. He can only perform magic to an extent, most of which he learned from the Master. Physically, he is able to perform acrobatics without difficulty, although he mainly prefers to deceive people via shape shifting.
coffee personality Because of his albinism, Narcisse appears quite cold at first. As one gets to know him, one realizes the warmth apparent underneath his snow white exterior. Narcisse can either be extremely boisterous or extremely silent at ranging intervals. Most of the time, Narcisse can be found being the former. He enjoys flaunting his dual sexuality, reveling in the mostly awed, sometimes disgusted, expressions of other people. He loves dressing in flamboyant clothing and drawing attention to himself. Masks and brightly colored clothes are his friends, as are magic tricks and glitter.

Among all the flamboyance, Narcisse still retains his very prominent identity. He accepts any and all people who are nice to him. He does not stand for those who ridicule others simply for their physical characteristics. Even though he has recovered from his painful past, Narcisse continues to draw on those memories to remind himself of who he truly is. It is rare that Narcisse will be found to be quiet. When he is quiet, Narcisse will often be thinking back on his miserable childhood. Regardless, the shape shifter will always welcome his friends and his fellows with a bright smile. He loves happiness, joking, and playing frequent pranks on others just to make their days. Also, he loves flustering other people by transforming into a person of the same sex and flirting with them.

coffee history His parents were average people, but they did not have an average child. Of course, his mother was overjoyed to know that she was pregnant. Once Narcisse exited her womb, the trouble began. At the hospital, the doctor informed Narcisse’s parents that Narcisse was perfectly healthy except for the two rarest things that had happened together: albinism and being a hermaphrodite. The albinism part did not scare either parent. The fact that their child was a hermaphrodite did frighten both. Narcisse’s mother, Selene, instantly accepted the reality and wrapped the newborn child in her arms. His father, Claude, did not accept his child. Claude raged about how the doctors had made some sort of mistake. It could not have possibly have happened to his child! Selene tightly clutched the child to her breast and told her husband that it was real. He should accept it. For the meantime, Claude was pacified. Unfortunately, his non-acceptance of his child would never fade.

Neither parent could determine whether Narcisse should have been deemed male or female. Once he began to speak, Narcisse declared himself a boy. Claude was a person who had always been unsure about himself and his being in the world around him. The world's rules appeared to constantly change around him. As his child grew, Claude came to the conclusion that his child was a freak. Narcisse appeared neither fully male nor female. He showed bright interest in both feminine and masculine hobbies. Claude wanted a son who enjoyed doing masculine things with him. Slowly, Claude's mind poisoned itself. A severe violence rose up from deep within him. Months after Narcisse's tenth birthday, Claude's discomfort raged into hate for his son. The father ended up beating his son, nearly to a pulp. Selene attempted to interfere, but Claude killed her in the process. Narcisse tried to escape; Claude thwarted his effort. For five years, Claude physically and verbally beat his son.

In school, Narcisse suffered severe identity confusion because of his genitals. He never told any person about them and never undressed in the locker room. Also, Narcisse's mental health agonized from his father's verbal beatings. What was he? Was he even a person? At his sixteenth year, Narcisse gathered his courage and his belongings and ran away from home. Narcisse traveled to a place he knew that his father would never follow. Sure enough, Claude never did find Narcisse. The traveling Narcisse did gave him experience and confidence in himself. Narcisse began to realize that the beatings were not his fault, rather an unconscious hate of his father's toward anything different. The boy began to enjoy the world and reveled in his sexuality. At sixteen, Narcisse came across the Carnival Caravan. Instantly intrigued by their performances, the man appealed to the Master of the carnival to join. Unlike the others, he was not drawn into a trap but came willingly to the carnival. He was welcomed with open arms and told to spin a wheel. Once the wheel landed on a male/female figure, Narcisse was altered to be a shape shifter of both sexes. At first, Narcisse was frightened by the change (he was worried about his dual sexuality), but he realized that only his abilities had been altered. He was quite happy with the change and accepted his new position as the ringmaster.

Concerning the Master, Narcisse is extremely grateful to the man for accepting him. The Master gave Narcisse a home and a family where he had none. Narcisse will always be eternally grateful for what the Master has done.

coffee extras Narcisse has had extreme difficulty coming to terms with himself. He was born a hermaphrodite and appreciates both sexes. Often, people cannot determine whether Narcisse is male or female. He considers himself to be male because he is strongly attracted to females, despite being bisexual.

« Evoblack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:48 pm
----> Le Mode
----> La Chanson
----> Form
User Image

evoblackevoblackevoblack Narcisse D e n i l e
evoblackJe ne suis ni l'un ni l'autre mais les deux à la fois.

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

OOC : texttexttext  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:37 pm
----> Le Mode
----> La Chanson
----> Form
User Image

evoblackevoblackevoblack nαrcíssє dєnílє
evoblackJe ne suis ni l'un ni l'autre mais les deux à la fois.

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

OOC : Bonnuit, mes amies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:47 am
Welcome to xxx!

xxxxtext__________________________

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:49 am
Welcome to Day Five!

xxxxWelcome to all role players, new and old! Today is day five. All of today's conditions (i.e. weather, temperature, date) can be referenced on the first page of the role play underneath the title "The Settings." Remember these conditions because they will affect how your characters act, what they wear, and whether or not they want to head outside. Of course, among many other things you can think of. Now I promised a story summary for those that are new, and one will be provided in the following paragraph.

xxxxThe characters we have had since the beginning are Alexander Thorne, Angelique de Vincent, Sebastian Moore, Alastar O'Neill, Raven Black, Amelia Dunne, Fleur-de-Lys Lefevre, and Edan Prescott. Officially, the couples are: Raven-Alexander and Angelique-Edan. Others have yet to be established.

Story summary:
Raven became friends with Alexander in the beginning and they started hanging out. Meanwhile, Raven became best friends with Amelia. At first, Angelique appeared to be the bad guy. She was eyeing Raven as food, but then Sebastian entered the picture. He is our resident villain. Sebastian is Angelique's sire and master and the leader of the coven to which they belong. Several times Sebastian insinuated killing Raven, but he got sidetracked. Meanwhile, Edan and Fleur entered the school as other students. Edan became friends with Fleur and Angelique. Angelique showed Edan around the school. Love triangle! Fleur developed a crush on Edan, and Edan developed a crush on Angelique. Angelique humored Edan at first, but then she realized that, with him, she felt more like the human she desired to be. She kissed Edan; Fleur saw and it broke her heart.

Before this, Sebastian punished Angelique for defying him. Alastar followed to the house where Sebastian's coven resides. Sebastian was going to kill Alastar, but Angelique saved Alastar by standing up to Sebastian. Sebastian was drawn out of the room by a fellow vampire. In turn, Alastar whisked Angelique away from the house and saved her. Because of this coincidence of chance, the two became closer and decided to become foster siblings.

In the background, Raven and Alexander's relationship was growing hot-and-cold ever since they shared a kiss. Alexander's old flame, Milly, returned from the dead as a vampire. At first, Alexander was delighted; soon he realized that Milly wasn't the same person she had been before. Raven struggled with her conflicting feelings about friendship with and her developing crush on Alexander. Things became warmer after the latest evening they shared together. Raven confessed her growing feelings to Alexander, who accepted them readily.

Fleur's heart was broken, and Sebastian could sense this and took advantage of it. She went into the gardens and Sebastian followed. He was tempted to drink from her but did not. Instead, Fleur was saved by Amelia, who happened upon them by mere chance. Sebastian made a deal with Amelia that he would spare Fleur's life in turn for her becoming his pet. The definition of "pet" has remained unclear. Following, Sebastian left Fleur ad Amelia to hunt in the forest. Where Amelia went remains unclear. Jarred by the entire experience, Fleur remained where she was. Fleur was discovered by Alastar, who was tempted to drink from Fleur. Fleur thought that Alastar was going to hurt her, but he did not. Instead, Alastar gently offered her the chance to be his "feeder."

Concurrently, Angelique (she couldn't remember her past because Sebastian forced her to forget) was crying over the loss of her family hundreds of years ago when she was turned. She couldn't find anyone else to go to but Edan. She cried in his arms, shared a kiss with him, and then retreated to her room for the night.

xxxxSo far, the students played by our new role players WILL NOT be new students. It is far easier to do this rather than to have four new students entered in the middle of the week. That would be somewhat strange. What happens from now on is completely of chance! Please note that there will be story arcs that I, or anybody else, will throw out there. I will post these as a poll at the top of the thread. These will be voted on, and the most popular one will be done. For more details about these, please refer to the Rules section of the beginning of the thread. The rules NEED TO BE READ because they have important information in them beyond just behavior and reservations/profiles.

The current arc we have voted on is a vampire hunter entering the school and investigating. If anybody has any ideas for future arcs, please throw them out to me (by PM ONLY!). Then, I will post them in a new poll along with any other ideas. Also, if your character is alone, make the initiative to go and talk with other characters! Some may approach you, but you too need to be there.

If there are any problems, don't hesitate to voice them to me.
With that said, we shall begin day five!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:12 am
User Image
xxxxxxFiachra Doyle

xxxxJust call me The Dark Prince
xxxxI've lived this long Four hundred and fifty years
xxxxMy tags are Lascivious, mischievous, & authoritative
xxxxI am attached to Evoblack  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:19 am
User Image

Fiachra Doyle

But my friends call me Fia
I also go by The Dark Prince
I happen to be Four hundred and fifty years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm one lecherous male.
I measure up to be 6"1 and 170 lbs.

xxxxA long time ago, a Dark faery prince named Fiachra Doyle was born to the Dark Court. He was graced with Fiachra, the name of the raven, in honor of the court. His startling green eyes peered up into his mother's visage as she named him. At once, she knew that he would make the whole of the Dark Court proud. Quickly Fiachra did grow, but, as he grew, he got into much trouble. He found great pleasure in pranking, teasing, and taunting other faeries of the court and even faeries in other courts. Surely they could do nothing about a silly little child. Things did change as Fiachra aged.

At the time of his adolescence, Fiachra began to cavort with women, mortal and faery alike. With the mortal women, the Dark prince noticed that they acted quite strange around him. When his skin was touched to theirs, something inside of their eyes lit on fire and they would stop at nothing to be in his company. He realized that the pathetic mortals had become addicted to him. Only then did he figure that he was a rare kind of faery: a gancanagh. There was a poison inside of his flesh that secreted itself at all times. If a mortal were to touch his skin, then the mortal would only want for his company and nothing else. Those mortals afflicted by his poisonous skin eventually withered into nothing and died. Fiachra knew it was in the nature of mortals to do so. He easily figured that they were disposable.

Time passed; Fiachra aged only in years. His appearance never changed, but the world around him did. He cavorted with mortals here and there. All who spent the night with him perished soon after. Besides seduction, his other pleasures included the endless and joyful dancing in the traditional faery rings of his kind. Among the music and dancing he would feel his spirit almost lift into the sky. Once dawn neared, things stopped and his spirit returned to his body. One night a mortal girl child stumbled upon their faery ring. Fiachra, thinking the child both amusing and annoying, banished the child back to her home with a curse upon her. What curse it was, he could not remember; he did remember saying that she would soon return to him.

To an immortal, years passed by in an instant. A good and seasonable decade had flashed by, and Fiachra looked no older than he had been before. In every respect, Fiachra still slept with women and danced in the faery rings. The only thing that changed was a jerk somewhere inside of him. Some energy he had spent--magic, per say--was becoming active. The magic tugged him to its source. He viewed through a window a girl undergoing a change. Fiachra attempted to recall what magic he had cast and remembered that tiny mortal child a decade ago. His face was close to the glass of her window, the moon tickling his back, as he watched her transform. Soon after, Fiachra entered her room and spirited her away to his court.

The mortal girl, Jordan, was terribly irritating at first. He could not understand how a young woman could be so impossible! Though, his feelings changed once he truly saw her for what she was. Fiachra noticed her great beauty--pale and porcelain skin, cold and fiery eyes, curling gold hair--and felt a deep and carnal attraction to her. As he got to know her, he realized that she was becoming a faery. The curse he had placed upon her was wringing her of her mortality. No longer was Fiachra afraid to touch her; faeries who touched him could not be addicted. It was at this same time that his soul touched hers deeper than his body penetrated.
He fell in love for the first time in his life.

Like those faery dances, Fiachra's spirit soared high above the heavens. For a time, he was the happiest he had ever been. He only wanted for Jordan and Jordan alone. One day, Jordan simply vanished. Fiachra waited for her return, but the passing years proved her absence. Jordan was never going to return to him. So, Fiachra's heart broke and filled with the warmth only darkness could provide. A body and a heart that ached for what it could not have could only hope to fill its barren feelings with touch. Fiachra delved himself into flirtations, seductions, and pure lust. He watched more and more mortal women die from his hand. The Dark Prince did not care.
All that he loved was gone.

User Image User Image User Image

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Yeah, you know I'm special.
Fiachra Doyle is a unique and irresistible individual. Because of his status, this faery is in every way the pampered prince. There is nothing that Fiachra wants that he can't imagine not attaining. He has the utmost confidence to attain whatever he wants, especially if it means hurting someone else. When socializing, his commanding and dominant demeanor will oftentimes seep through. Sometimes he can be so commanding to the point of irritating. Among his better traits, Fiachra is polite and, bound by fey nature, always tells the truth. Though, like many of his kind, Fiachra twists the truth in ways mortals cannot perceive until the very end.

Though he may be polite, controlled he is not. Fiachra knows what he wants and goes for it, usually applying that determination to the seduction of various women. He has been charming and seducing women for many centuries, so he has great experience in that field. Usually, his ritual is many-night stands until he grows bored by one lover and interested by another. Until Jordan, his attention in many different women waxed and waned with the phases of the moon. Jordan changed him into a focused person, but her sudden disappearance changed him back into his old self. Unfortunately, his mind, unlike his old self, is not fully concentrated on the pleasure of his lover but on Jordan.

These things make me happy!
♥Likes.
Jordan.Darkness.Sex.Women.Flirting.Partying.

But I can't stand these. . .
xDislikes.
The Winter Prince.Cold.Rejection.Attitude.Defiance.

My Dirty Little Secret! His heart still belongs to Jordan.
I'm pretty good at foreplay, seduction, and illusions.
You should know. . . that Fiachra is a gancanagh. When he becomes aroused, his eyes turn a bright neon green.

Evoblack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:01 pm
When I walk in the spot , this is what I see:
Everybody stops and they staring at me.

User Image

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Fiachra Doyle░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
The Dark Prince

Dress MexxxxxxxxxxWant Me

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it.
I'm sexy and I know it.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:49 pm
"fσя тнє ℓιfє σf тнє fℓєѕн
ιѕ ιи тнє вℓσσ∂..."

∂єαтн ιѕ иσт тнє єи∂

"...fσя ιт ιѕ тнє вℓσσ∂
тнαт мαкєѕ αтσиємєит fσя тнє ѕσυℓ."

~ Leviticus 17:11 ~

User Image

User ImageUser Image
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

OOC : Links to outfits are in the icons.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:55 am
ROLE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Beautiful Portrait

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Elise Bronsted

☆nickname - - - Ellie

☆age- - - Seventeen

☆gender- - - Female

☆preference- - - Men

☆theme- - - Love is Dead - Kerli Koiv

☆birthday- - - April 10

☆- - - the i d e n t i t y

☆personality- - - [same as below]

☆biography- - - [at least two paragraphs-“unknown” isn’t acceptable]

☆likes- - - [paragraph form or list]

☆dislikes- - - [x]

☆height- - - 5"5

☆weight- - - 152 lbs.

☆other- - - [anything extra you'd like to add]

☆- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o

☆my love interest- - - The Mad Hatter

☆the puppeteer - - Evoblack

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:44 am
~model=adeola ariyo

Quote:
User ImageVampire Girl 2
Esther Williams

Open

Quote:
Vampire Girl 2

x x x

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Esther Williams

☆age- - - One sixty-six years (appears sixteen)

☆gender- - - Female

☆preference- - - Straight

☆theme- - - Set Fire to the Rain ~ Adele

☆birthday- - - July 10, 1844

☆personality- - - Though she may seem like just a pretty face on the outside, Esther is a lot more than she seems. Despite her origins as a slave, Esther is anything but obedient. She loathes being under someone else's control, and she would only stay under that control if she had no other choice. When it comes to making decisions, Esther usually picks the side she favors and stands beside it. It is extremely rare that she sways for anybody. From her two younger brothers, Esther learned extreme patience and developed a headstrong attitude and maturity that continues to manifest itself.

Since she became an immortal, very few things matter to Esther anymore. The things that she deems most important are family, strength, and determination. Esther has seen many things throughout her hundred years of living. The lot of them have aged her beyond the sixteen years in which she was frozen. Enduring slavery and the American Civil War were two of the major players. The Civil Rights Movement was another player. Those things filled her with pain and with hope.

☆biography- - - Ever since she could remember, the entire lineage of her family consisted of slaves. Her parents could not remember where in Africa their family originated. Though, her parents boasted amongst themselves that they were descended from royalty. Whether or not that was true, Esther never was able to find out. Esther was born to slave parents on a plantation in Georgia. When Esther was old enough, she went out into the fields and helped her parents to harvest cotton. It was there she witnessed a most unimaginable crime: inhumanity. The white men who owned the plantation's slaves had hired men to watch over the slaves and keep them in check. Unfortunately, the men did not care for the slaves. For any little thing the slaves did wrong, the men beat them. Sometimes the men beat them for their own twisted amusement. Her heart was torn into two when she saw her parents beaten. A flame burned in her body at that sight. Though she quickly learned to bring no attention to herself, Esther could not deny her anger at the men for their treatment of the slaves.

As time passed, Esther went from being an only child to the older sister of two younger siblings. The two boys--Elijah (thirteen) and Daniel (ten)--were often two rowdy troublemakers. Esther's father was gentle with them; they took advantage of him. On the other hand, Esther's mother was resolute against their rowdiness. Nothing could sway the older woman. In her dealings with them, Esther was very much the same as her mother. Through her brothers, Esther developed a mature and resolute mentality at a very young age. This mentality would stay with her through the rest of her life.

At the age of thirteen, Esther's father sneaked Esther some books and was taught to read and to write. The man believed the importance of thought. Esther's mother did not believe in what her husband did and condemned the practice of reading and writing. So, Esther and her father had their lessons late into the night, learning by candlelight. Esther wondered where her father had learned his skills; he told her that he had been taught by a wonderful man. The man, he told Esther, was a slave like them, but he had been freed. He housed, cared for, and taught slaves, especially runaway slaves, of education and thought. Through her rudimentary education, the first vestiges of thought hovered in her mind and stuck there for the longest time. A question lingered: What was right? What was her position?

At sixteen, Esther had thought of much of the world. She came to the quick conclusion that where she was in life was wrong. The Declaration of Independence taught her family that all men were created equal. If that was so, then why were Africans slaves and white folks free? Could it not be the same for everyone? At the same time, her father posed the issue of freedom to their family. Their family could runaway to the North and be free! There they could be as equal as the white folk. Esther nodded but her mother dissented; if they were caught, they would be killed or sold to a worse place. It was better to stay where they were. Esther, headstrong as she was, spoke up and sided with her father. Much fuss and muss was made about the subject, but the family finally agreed that running away was the final decision.

Under the cover of a moonless night, Esther's family set out for freedom. They knew well the risks of wanting freedom. Esther truly understood the risk they were taking. Esther could die at any point. Sneaking through the night, Esther and her family met up with the free slave her father had talked about. The slave's name was Jeremiah and was as old as her father. He spoke to them of an underground railroad that would lead them to freedom. As Jeremiah led them to the underground railroad, he stopped the family and listened. The sound of dogs in the distance alerted him; Esther's family had been discovered missing. Hurriedly, the family rushed toward the railroad. Esther's mother and father made it inside the railroad with Jeremiah. Unfortunately, Esther, Daniel, and Elijah hadn't made it inside by the time the three riders reached them. Esther pushed her brothers back behind her to protect them. The three riders surrounded the three and wrestled with Esther. She prompted her brothers to escape. The two brothers hesitated, but they followed Esther's directions when she shrieked at them. Esther fought with all her will, the gathered strength from years of farm labor winning out, when the riders gasped. One of them fell on top of Esther, and Esther was knocked unconscious.

When Esther awoke, she felt a deep, throbbing pain originating from her neck. Simultaneously, she felt her body burn as with fever. she desperately wanted to escape the pain and the heat, but Esther couldn't move. she was chained to the wall of a dirty cellar. As she struggled, she became aware of a pair of yellow eyes watching her from the shadows. Esther gasped and struggled against the chains even more. Alas, her tries were to of no avail; the chains proved to be stronger than she. The yellow eyes approached her from the shadows and into the light. There appeared a beautiful woman. The woman with the yellow eyes was dressed out of the era. Esther knew the style was of an older era. Unfortunately, Esther wasn't educated enough to place the era of the woman's clothing style. Thus, Esther was left to wonder what kind of creature the woman was and exactly how old she was.

Later, Esther learned that the woman was her sire and her mistress. At the same time, Esther discovered that she was no longer human. Esther had been transformed into a vampire. The woman--Elizabeth--had taken pity on Esther and decided to change her. Then, Elizabeth's intent was to make Esther her eternal slave. Elizabeth reasoned with Esther that Esther would be much better off with her. Esther spat in the woman's face and growled her dissent. In turn, Elizabeth smiled patiently and grasped Esther by the throat, physically threatening to break her neck. Esther knew that the woman was more powerful than she, and Esther would never be able to escape her. So, Esther reluctantly accepted her position. Though she was weak, Esther vowed to become stronger than Elizabeth and to escape to search for her family.

A century later, Esther escaped her mistress and trekked across the country into Wickwood, Wisconsin. There she attended Wickwood Academy in the guise of a student to hide from Elizabeth.

☆likes- - - Family, loyalty, strength, freedom, education, and hard work.

☆dislikes- - - Slavery, immortality, rich/wealthy people, discrimination, weakness, and superiority.

☆height- - - 5"8

☆weight- - - 160 lbs.

☆my hallucinations- - - None

☆behind the insanity - - None

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:54 pm
Evoblack
Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

wordswordswords

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : ------

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:56 pm
ROLE

[extra links of character, if you have more pictures. ^^]

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Allegra ... ?

☆nickname - - - Helena

☆age- - - Twenty

☆gender- - - Female

☆theme- - - [theme song]

☆birthday- - - October 7, ...

Icons maybe resembling your character, if nothing you don't have to put anything here

☆personality- - - [same as below]

☆biography- - - [at least two paragraphs-“unknown” isn’t acceptable]

☆likes- - - [paragraph form or list]

☆dislikes- - - [x]

☆height- - - [x]

☆weight- - - [x]

☆other- - - [anything extra you'd like to add]

☆my love interest- - - [possible love interest?]

☆the puppeteer - - Evoblack

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:45 am
Mortal Guy 3

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Akira Takari

☆age- - - Fifteen

☆gender- - - Male

☆theme- - - Shadows - Lindsey Stirling

☆birthday- - - June 14, 1994

☆personality- - - xxxxx

☆biography- - - Akira Takari is a young boy from a well-off family. His mother and father emigrated from Japan to the United States when Akira was a baby. The reason for this emigration was for his mother's business venture. His mother is a very successful business offer, and she couldn't refuse it. It involved moving to the US in order to better work the American portion of her company. As a result, the Takari family moved to the US. At first, it was very difficult for Akira's parents to adapt. Though they were fluent in English, the culture was drastically different from that of Japan. However, they were able to adapt somewhat. Their three boys were able to better adapt to the culture than their parents.

Akira isn't the only child his parents have had. In fact, predating his birth are two older siblings (both boys). Like Akira, his elder brothers were given traditional Japanese names. His eldest brother is Taiki and his second eldest brother is Shun. Taiki is four years Akira's senior; Shun is two years Akira's senior. Akira's two elder brother's have high aspirations, which they are well on their well to reaching. Unfortunately, Akira has yet to decide what he wants to do. As a result, he feels overshadowed by his two older brothers. He still has a long way to go. Akira hopes that he will find an idea at Wickwood Academy.

☆likes- - - Video games, computers, technology, designing, online role playing games, Lindsey Stirling, and teddy bears, comics.

☆dislikes- - - Fashion, girly-girls, pink, cars, sports

☆height- - - 5’ 5”

☆weight- - - 140 lbs.

☆my hallucinations- - - Girls? He doesn't really pay attention to them...

☆behind the insanity - - Open

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:28 pm
►►►xxxxxxxx rαvєn αlísσn вlαck xxxxxxxx ◄◄◄

Music xxxxxxxx Wardrobe

User Image

texttexttext  
U/C