Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Polyamory Guild

Back to Guilds

Polyamorous education, discussion, support. 

Tags: polyamory, polyamorous, poly, nonmonogamy 

Reply Gaian Polyamory Guild
Confessional Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saew?! In a cassock?!
  LOL!
  Actually....
  *quietly swipes a coin from the poor box*
View Results

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:50 am
Blackrose_Knight
Allright then, I confess.. It is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!

In other news, I confess that I do ******** love:
Riri
Threesomes
Cats
Cupcakes
Bruises
Ponies
Nutella
Deep fried chocolate.

Rosie...I'm thinking you're pretty awesome for this confession...but I've gotta ask... "deep fried chocolate"??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:51 am
Saew

Rosie...I'm thinking you're pretty awesome for this confession...but I've gotta ask... "deep fried chocolate"??
Dude, you should try it. Yum... makes your arteries clog just lookin' at it.  

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:55 am
Blackrose_Knight

Umm... maybe you can talk me into trying a bit when I come out to visit? I don't usually do much fried food though sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:45 am
Blackrose_Knight
Saew

I know deep fried oreos- but where do you get deep fried chocolate?  

Esiris
Crew

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:56 am
Esiris

Riri, I don't even live there and yet I know that this is Rosie. I suspect that if there is chocolate somewhere, she will find it. pirate Probably has built in radar for the stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:12 am
Saew
Esiris

Riri, I don't even live there and yet I know that this is Rosie. I suspect that if there is chocolate somewhere, she will find it. pirate Probably has built in radar for the stuff.
Yeah- but I have no idea where in the area you'd get it. sweatdrop  

Esiris
Crew

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Pom Graines
Captain

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 pm
New batch of anonymous confessions for the lovely guild thread. My first anon posting too, hot damn.

Quote:
I fantasize about hearing the news that my boss has died in a tragic accident.

Quote:
I have been married for 5 years and I love my husband a hell lot.
Before marriage , there was a guy in my college who was crazy about me.
After marriage,it continued and I was attracted towards him.
I was getting drawn towards him and then started little bit of physical activities(kissing but no sex).
He got married but never touched his wife.Its been a year and he has not stayed with her even for a month.
All he wanted was me and I loved this feeling.Recently he moved to another town and was depressed as he moved away from me.
I went to that town once to meet him and he ripped my clothes and kissed me all over.No sex again.
I was angry and just hated him for this and did not talk to him for 6 months but could not control myself anymore and started talking, i dont know why.
He does not talk to me the same way and I dont like it.I want to move away from him, but I cant.When I see my husband , I am determined to move away from him but when I talk to him, i forget everything.
Now, a few days back he told me that he had sex with a lady who he did not know.It should not have made any difference to me but it did.I was not able to believe it.
I cried and have been thinking of just that since then.I dint like it.I do not know how to react , what to do and why am i so upset about it.
I want to hate him but i cant. I dont want to talk to him, but i know may be in a month or so I will.

Quote:
I don't know how to tell you that I've been seriously considering suicide. It's been a rough year and the future is far too uncertain. I don't know where I'm going in life, I don't know what I want or even what I could tolerate. It's going to be a long struggle and I don't want to burden you

Quote:
I know that we haven't been together that long. Not even 6 months yet. But you told me you loved me, and we went on dates and had so much fun together. I used to hate you. But now I can't get you off my mind.

But you don't feel the same, and it tears me up to know that. I know I'll never come close to the connection you and she have. I'm not a fool. Our connection seems to end with humorous insults. And I love that, but I love affection too. I feel like you don't even know me. I don't know you entirely either, but I'd like to, and I know that I know much more about you than you know about me. You don't care to get to know me. I'm like the dog you play with when you get home from work. That's a pretty good analogy.

You say you'll never leave, but in my experience, all men say that. But you talk about the two of you like a unit, without me. You told me it's your job to provide for your wife. I know I make my own money, but where do I fit into that equation? Or when you talk about the two of you moving in with a friend pretty far from here. You don't consider my feelings in that. I thought we were going to get our own place, and that the only reason we haven't is that you don't have the time to look for apartments or sign any leases when you work every day.

I don't know what I am to you. A trophy? A status symbol? I try so hard with you. I try to look as flawless as I can. I'm very careful about what I say because I don't want to risk offending you. I do what you ask. But none of it is good enough to earn your attention or love. I do it all, even though you hurt me all the time with the things you say. I don't know what's a joke and what isn't anymore.

I don't even know what to think about sex anymore. No, you don't have to want to do it all the time. I would settle for affection and cuddling. You often make me feel inadequate. You seem to enjoy it in the moment.

Maybe this is what I deserve. Just know this: I'm ******** up enough already.

Quote:
I know you love me and are close to me. But sometimes when I see you with him it feels like a punch in the gut. I love you, I'm happy you love him too, but every once in a blue moon I just want to rip the two of you apart and tell him to ******** off.

Quote:
Is it supposed to be so hard? I really want to have faith but its just not there I want to believe in a heaven but I think that if I do that Ill become a really bad person

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:48 pm
Assuming that that picture of me was of a female person didn't upset me in the slightest, It's hard to offend me at all, honestly. However, you were the first person to say "you have a pretty mouth" to me. I'm not quite sure how to deal with that just yet. sweatdrop  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:20 am
On my walk home today I passed a graveyard. In it I noticed a stone with the name "Bean" on it...and I grinned. Later down the same row I saw "Wiggin" mrgreen Why these names made me happy, if you don't recognize them.

#Saewreadstoomuchscifi  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:08 am
I have this overwhelming need to suck c**k and worship/lick/suck feet.

I do think I am kinked...  

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:49 am
Blackrose_Knight
I have this overwhelming need to suck c**k and worship/lick/suck feet.

I do think I am kinked...

Rosie, I think maybe you need this. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:14 am
I have an obsession with going down on Women. Is that considered kinky? Or were you just referring to the feet thing?  

Contralto in a Corset

White Trash Zombie

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:36 pm
I feel stupid every day. People have said it so many times that I've started believing them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 pm
Diabolical Eevee
I feel stupid every day. People have said it so many times that I've started believing them.

Eevee, I can kind of sympathize here. I find myself hanging around people who consider themselves intellectuals more often, and I'm really not on their level sweatdrop I like to try and find simple solutions when it's possible, and it shows in my thought patterns too I'm afraid.

We haven't talked much, but I have problems believing you to be stupid.  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

Chainmail and Sapphires

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:45 am
I've been fighting off suicide for about 2 weeks now, since my doctor changed my medication again.

Last night, I wanted to beat my children. Not spank them. Beat the ever living ******** out of them and leave them broken so they would be on the receiving end of what I found out last night they've been doing to others. I was careful to keep them out of arms reach of me and will continue to do so until the urge goes away.

This is why I sent them to live with their father when I broke 2 years ago. Yet because their father would let this pass with just an angry talking to, I HAVE to be the one to deal with it. I can't even take care of myself right now, I can't even bear the responsibility of making sure I shower every day without medication, I can't go outside without boy1 there to protect me and their father, because he's a loose jellyfish and wishywashy, can't deal with this properly to make sure they never beat another child again and I hate him a little for it. For not being strong enough to deal with this, and making me deal with it when I'm already broken down and ******** up.  
Gaian Polyamory Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff