Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Discussion Thread: Role Plays (series-based) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:23 am
I want an X-Men role-play!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:26 am
Has anyone ever played the Game Dino crisis? I'm asking because i'm thinking of making a Rp out of it, and was wondering if anyone would join.  

Andy _1134

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:29 am
MorazaDarkheart
Hmmmm, Chicago........

Also baka, you have my support for most of your future projects........but do you mean Dexter the kid scientist or Dexter the serial killer?

Also also, look foward to the next MorazaDarkheart Rp sometime this week. It will be Marvel based but im leaning twords keeping it strickly to X-Men, (Muttant based powers only works for the story).

Baka Sayeth.. naw, I'm not that stuck up. I mean Dexter as in the serial killer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:48 am
Good luck with that baka, I'd love to see a Dexer Rp.....not sure how you plan to do it.....but you have my attention and approval.  

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 pm
Friday already? Still feels like monday. Well expect my X-Men Rp next week then.

Also you know what I just remembered I liked. Men In Black (Movies/Series not just guys wearing black) someone should make a MIB Rp.

Wouldn't mind a Bulletstorm Rp either.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:07 am
a MIB role play would be epic. I have high hopes for my I am Legend rp but maybe I will create a Shades Children type rp in a month or so...  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:12 am
Maybe a Harvest Moon roleplay? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Psssh, a MIB roleplay would be bomb. I was thinking about putting together either a Hellboy roleplay or roleplay based off FMA: Brotherhood. Unfortunetly, my brain's been cooking in this Nevada heat, so I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around a good, sturdy plotline.

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:43 pm
I was planning to make an Ao Oni Rp but i cant come up with a good enough plot to make people interested. The first time i made an Rp it ended up with no one joining. If anyone is will to help it would be very, VERY appreciated!! >.< Thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 pm
You know, it would be sweetness to have an inFAMOUS roleplay. Think about it, inFAMOUS is pretty damn epic and the physics of that universe is very compatible with Roleplaying.  

Saberwingxl

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:31 pm
Baka Sayeth... still not that stuck up. I was just thinking about rebooting my old Cirque Du Freak RP. It was really good and died for no reason... If I could get some people to agree with that, I'd definitely reboot it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:31 pm
I liked that that book, I'd join (I'd need a recape of the do's and don'ts on vampires, but I got the jist of them. I forgot what the evil vampires were call, the purple ones...can't remember. )  

MindxHunter

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:34 pm
MindxHunter
I liked that that book, I'd join (I'd need a recape of the do's and don'ts on vampires, but I got the jist of them. I forgot what the evil vampires were call, the purple ones...can't remember. )

They're known as Vampaneze. I think I only need one person to reboot it anyway.I mean, it'll need a fair number of people, but overall, I only need one person to tell me yes. Alright, I'm gonna do it! Oh yeah, Baka Sayeth...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:07 am
well this is kinda off topic but the rp for creatures has 1 page and this subforum has 22 i just thout that was kinda funny, also Baka i would also like the dos and donts cuse ive seen the movie but 95% of the time they are different from the actual book  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:41 am
Alright... here goes nothing:

The biggest thing you need to know is that the main difference between Vampires and Vampaneze is their different methods for feeding. Vampaneze do the traditional bite on the neck, draining their victims dry. Vampires sedate their victims, and take only what they need. Both vampires and vampaneze have the ability to exhale a type of tranquilizer that can knock a human unconscious. The disagreement on how they should feed is what triggered the vampire wars, which lasted fifty years. Now they have a unsteady truce, but it's not meant to last. Vampires make other vampires using a blood pact. By exchanging blood with a human, they can turn the human into a vampire, or a half vampire. half vampires do not need to drink as much blood as vampires do, and they can walk around during the day time. Their main duties are usually coffin guarding. There are certain animals that Vampires can drink the blood of. Reptiles blood is not one of them. Reptile blood is foul, probably because it's cold. Vampires are much stronger and faster than humans. Vampire can be out in the sunlight for very short periods of time, but anything tol long could kill a vampire. Vampires cannot change shape. Vampires are only repulsed by garlic because of their keen sense of smell. Silver has no effect on vampires. Anything else? That's the basic gist. Oh, and the vampaneze are vampires, just with purple skin from so much blood drinking.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff