Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistah_Myxay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:53 pm

What to call me
Mistah_Myxay. Call me M.M, MnM, or Myxay razz

Who Accepted my Application
Cadenza of the Heart (Thanks <3)

Why I Joined
Was messaged if I was interested in joining an RP, which, this being a Guild thread, I'd have to join the guild to join the rp. I, however, am always searching for people to RP with and this is a good way to meet new people razz

Gaian Age
I'm not to sure but I can safely assume that, since I've been RPing for almost 7 years, that I've been on gaia for at least 6/5. This is, however, not my first account.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I'm a well rounded person, and a well rounded RPer. That said, I believe the Series/Fanbase subforum will be where I search more consistently. I will, however, be anywhere and everywhere <3

About me
I get a long with a lot of people pretty easily, and have often been told I bring the best out of others. That said, I'm currently (as of this post) 18 years old. My birthday is April 16th, 1994. I'm finishing up the last of my highschool credits, I play a lot of games and read a lot of manga. I also watch Anime (though I'm far more likely to read the manga should it be available.) I play MTG and some DnD, currently more into Pathfinder. I like MLP:FIM, Adventure Time, and currently I don't follow TV series (Once Upon A Time, Revenge, 90210, House, The Walking Dead) as seriously as I have in the past simply due to where and how I spend my time. I'm into some Psychology stuff, which may or may not appear in my RPing from time to time, and I've been very depressed in recent years. However, I have it under better control and am sure that people are glad I'm still around after all the trouble I went through to off myself. I'm open about these kind of things because I feel it is a significant part of my character and it opens up for people to potentially understand me better.

Really, feel free to ask me anything. I'm here to help, here to entertain, and am a well-rounded person (as far as skills go) and I like to find ways to put these skills to work. Much love <3

Secret Code
MY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:47 pm
What to call me
Sayurain or Rain smile

Cadenza of the Heart

Why I Joined
To gain more experience as a roleplayer.

Gaian Age
On this account, 23 days, but I've actually had previous accounts dating to the end of 2008 or beginning of 2009. So technically speaking, I have been a Gaian for about 4 years.

Predicted Favorite Forum
RP for Fantasy/ Science-Fiction/ Love

About me
I'm a high school student right now. I'm aspiring to do something with Chemistry and Physics as a central or major stand point. I enjoy reading and writing short stories and poetry (which often help me with RP).

I am an awfully new roleplayer. I have adequate experience, but am hoping to grow into one that someone else can be proud of.

Personality wise, I am a quiet and independent person. A lot of my friends say that they can talk to me and I will listen, so I guess I am a good listener. I'm often being called polite and sweet, but I also have a wild side to me.

Sayurain

Demonic Spells

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:59 am

What to call me
Call me Spells. (It fits; I can be a real grammar Nazi sometimes.)

Cadenza of the Heart (Thanks!)

Why I Joined
I suppose I just enjoy roleplay. I'm not the most skilled RPer, but hopefully my skills will improve.

Gaian Age
993 days (This isn't my first account.)

Predicted Favorite Forum
Hard to say. I suppose we'll have to see, won't we?

About me
Here's a summary of me, as I'm sure you don't want my entire life story. I'm Spells, that crazy girl who can be just a little (or a lot) oblivious sometimes. I absolutely love P!ATD, and Evanescence, with BOTDF at a close third. I love writing little short stories about different things, taking on different angles in each tale. I'm not a huge fan of school...I did skip 7th grade for the sake of getting to college a year earlier. My mood varies immensely depending on the situation, but I tend to lean toward optimism. No dramatic backstory, just your usual high school girl.

Secret Code
DS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:59 pm

What to call me
Jerry is fine biggrin

-AngelusVindemia-

Why I Joined
i was looking into guilds to find a place with alot of people to ofcourse meet new people who share the same likes for the role play as i do blaugh

Gaian Age
since 2004 with my first account

Predicted Favorite Forum
idk probably Love and Slaves

About me
(Tell us a little about yourself if you’d like. Interests is a good place to start, along with genres and things you like to do. A little bit about your personality would be nice if you want to share.)

Secret Code-x- -x-

Henka suru

Desirable Sex Symbol

BellxSong

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:46 pm

What to call me
Bell is fine. Some people call me Raidie, cause Rainy Day is another fav username of mine, so you can call me that too.

That one person, other there. That person who... I don't know.

Why I Joined
Why I joined? Mllleeehhhh. Cause Emenoh (sister) wanted me to join, and I was like "Yeah, sure, sounds fun." I also love to RP, but because this other site is basicly filled with one-liner RPs I can't keep up with, I decided to go here.

Gaian Age
Err.... 6 months max, honestly. I joined way a while ago, but I lost interest after who knows how long, then I went back, then stopped... so yeah. I'm still kinda sorta maybe new.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I like to try a little of everything, but there are times when I just stick to one area. I'm never really sure, cause my brain likes to surprise me.

About me
Okay... lets start with what I think of my personality.
I can be loud, rude, mean, snappy, I have a short temper, and I hate it when things don't go my way. If I can't do something right the first time, I won't never ever not once want to try it again.
Good qualities i think I have: Kind... uhh.... random. ...

Things friends/family tell me:
Awesome, nice, random, sweet, funny. I'm a little shy around people I don't know (especially adults and all kids of my age, cause I hate being judged). I get along with little kids better then I do with people my age, so thats why I like to hang out with the younger grade peoples.
I'm stubborn (blame my mom and dad, and my Scorpio veins), and I don't back down unless my brain decides it doesn't want to die.
I used to be a sore loser, but I learned that if I tell myself I win, then, really, I win. They can be better then me in everything in the world, but if I KNOW I won, then I won.
So... I win.

Things about me: I like the color purple, music, art, My Little Pony (SHUSH YOUR FACES!), reading, rotting my brains watching T.V., rain, cloudy/cold days, and... a lot of crap.

Secret Code
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:21 pm

What to call me
Whatever you want, really. AmbiguouslyAwesome is a bit of a mouthful, so feel free to shorten it, as long as I know you're talking about me and not Alcoholics Anonymous.

Cadenza of the Heart

Why I Joined
'Cause I'm a writer and I honestly have to have a way to write, and I like it when other people see it and respond, and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Gaian Age
Total, probably not more than a year, but active, a lot less than that. I've been having issues with a busy schedule and I'm really hoping I can find time for this now.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy, I'm guessing, though I'll go for anything that sparks the muse.

About me
As I said, I'm a writer, like most roleplayers. My creativity is fickle, flowing freely one moment and then getting bored and trickling off. I'm a student in high school and at the moment I'm juggling four AP (college level) classes. I'm also tentatively into theater. My other interests come and go, but suffice it to say I am a major geek-slash-nerd. I'm also very introverted, so don't be surprised if I take a long time to reply to PMs or posts--I'm probably rewriting my reply several times over because I'm afraid of humiliating myself, or just hiding in my little turtle shell in a faraway corner of the internet somewhere.

Secret Code
Ae

AmbiguouslyAwesome

Invisible Hunter

4,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Laelaps

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:25 pm
What to call me
Lae or Laelaps

Cadenza of the Heart (Thank you!)

Why I Joined
I've been desperately searching for an active RP to keep me preoccupied.

Gaian Age
Originally I joined back in 2005.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy.

About me
Ah gosh. I hate introducing myself. I should have some sort of copy/paste thing ready for these situations.
I'm 24, I've been roleplaying for well over 13 years. I enjoy music (actually, I love music). I draw terrible, horrible things that would blind anyone. I work 8 hours a day except for weekends at a medical clinic as a receptionist/billing clerk.
Thank you for reading.

Secret Code
SL

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:15 pm
What to call me
Koko :3

Galactic_Fusion

Why I Joined
Because I love to RP!

Gaian Age
11 days.
I had an account before YEEAAAAARS AGO, but decided to make a new one. C:

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy, Love, it depends.

About me
My favorite color is pink ^^ I love to write stories, and I love kitty cats. cat_3nodding

Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart  

xKokolina

Fuzzy Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ImWithDeath

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:16 pm
What to call me:
Death is fine if you're speaking to me directly
Who Accepted my Application:
Candenza of the Heart
Why I Joined :
I love RPing and know this guild has a very gifted creators of them (:
Gaian Age:
Roughly seven years, but a few weren't as active
Predicted Favorite Forum:
Fantasy, love, action....really any where that offers a good story
About me:
I love baking and cooking and enjoy gaming of all kinds, and I love writing and drawing; the latter I do best when I'm really feeling the want to do it.
Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:20 pm
What to call me
Snowmanlover

hm... can't remember

Why I Joined
I want to return to roleplaying.

Gaian Age
about 5 years...

Predicted Favorite Forum

About me
I haven't logged into gaiaonline for years, but I've recently come back to see how things are. I'm mostly logged in whatever I feel like procrastinating on homework and such. There will be time periods where I'll be logged in everyday and other times where you won't see me for weeks, but I'll try to participate as much as I can. Geez... I didn't know this guild was still active.  

snowmanlover

elered

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:14 pm

What to call me
Elered

It just says Admin Lead

Why I Joined
To make new friends, RP, and get better at roleplaying.

Gaian Age
4 days lol

Predicted Favorite Forum
Action or Fantasy

About me
I'm a college student who loves photography. Reading is a hobby, I used to write poetry in high school. I'm a very curious person who loves talking to people.

Secret Code
DE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:22 am

What to call me
Ahlys

Cadenza of the Heart

Why I Joined
I joined to find more semi-literate roleplays

Gaian Age
I've been here for roughly thee years..

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy, although others may come close.

About me
Well I'm still a student. I study the arts and I'm pretty nerdy. I love photography, although I dont do enough of it. I adore fanfiction-net and although my friends often write stories on there, I am yet to do so. I also love video games, comic books, cosplay, manga and youtube.

Secret Code
DA

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

Kiyara Moon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:19 pm

What to call me: Kiyara

Who Accepted my Application :Galactic_Fusion

Why I Joined: I joined because I have alot of RP experience, but haven't rp'ed in about two years now. I would love to get back into it, because I do really miss it.

Gaian Age: 1581 days

Predicted Favorite Forum: RP for fantasy and love.

About me: My name is Kiyara, and I love to rp, I miss it, and would love to get my skills back up. but I have been rping for over 12 years now, in table top and online games.

Secret Code: heart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:30 pm

What to call me
Nemmey

AngelusVindemia

Why I Joined
I want good role-playing buddies!

Gaian Age
Not very long lol

Predicted Favorite Forum
Probably Love RP

About me
I am a freelance artist, recently I did some stuff for a 2D web based game. Additionally I love gaming, reading, singing etc.

I've always wanted to learn Archery, ever since the first Robin Hood movie I watched

Secret Code
YN

nemmey

Desmenn

Dapper Wolf

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:26 pm

What to call me
Gender_Optional

Cadenza of the Heart

Why I Joined
I like to Role Play.

Gaian Age
Few years.

Predicted Favorite Forum
The horror or syfy ones.

About me
I like to read, write, and draw. I like mangas and fictional books. I like dark and mysterious works. I am silly and absent-minded and maybe a bit asocial. I do not particularly like people. They annoy me. I highly value intelligence. I have been called competetive and bubbly. Good day.

Secret Code
heart

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas