Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:19 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:10 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:46 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

"We are buried way too shallow...But it's okay..."

Alexander rolled his eyes at the friendly bantering between the two girls. He supposed that they sort of annoyed him in a way. They way that they took to each other so well. It was never as simple as that for him in his coven. Wherever he went he simply struck fear into their expressions and bodies. They would back up and bow their heads to him then scurry off to do god knows what particularly somewhere that he wasn't. His attention was brought back when they started talking about her pictures again. He held back an annoyed sigh but winced a bit as the high pitched squeal and yelling hit his ears. His eyes flashed a dangerous red. Those sort of noises coming from a girl made him go into defensive mode. If his prey ever made such a noise then his immediate reaction would be to end it quickly. However he had to remind himself that they were not his prey...yet. And he had just overcame a rather nasty blood lust a few minutes ago so it would be best to keep himself under control right now.

When Raven mentioned his name he turned to her with a rolling of his eyes,
"Please. What do you take me for? I'm not so vain as to brag about myself or my achievements." Whoa. Did he really just get angry for that comment? Well, it did bother him to an extent. The only thing he ever truly bragged about was his musical skills. His looks were just a bonus and every creature of the night had them anyway so what was so special about them? How could this girl talk about him like that anyway? She had known him for a total of two days. Not even that and already she had this preconceived notion of him. He sighed at her remark to the comment about being friends and retracted his arm from around her shoulders only to fold them across his broad chest. When they went back to talking with each other, Alexander pretended to look at his watch for the time, "Well since you two have plans I think I'll be going to the practice rooms. Good evening ladies." He leaned back on his heels a bit to bow his head to them and then turned on them to walk away towards the music rooms.

What was this annoying feeling in him? Was it perhaps that he just did not like Amelia? Or that he had now seen the more outgoing side of Raven when he rather preferred the more reserved and quiet side? Which either was the case he didn't dwell on it. Music was his calling right now and any other problems could wait.

"...They'll find us here, holding each other tight."

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: Sorry I didn't know what to write for a while besides where the hell is Jae?}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:29 pm
[[She's deserted us. As I expected she would. Think I should find another person? I really don't feel like it. xD ]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:38 pm
**I would like you to. Seems a lot of my roleplays are dying now. Which sucks. Just because I'm gone for a week suddenly everyone gives up on me.**  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm a writer, I'm an artist.

Raven could feel Alexander's shoulders tense up and his interest slide away from the conversation. Maybe it was Amelia, maybe it was herself, but he snapped back at Raven. Granted, it was as politely as possible. Nothing less to expect from the perfect Alexander. Still, she felt sort of bad and then a little...smug. Bad because she didn't know how to socialize all that well. She had only been joshing around with Alexander. He didn't know that she had been joking. Smug because he had been so hot and cold with her that she had no idea what to think of him.
During class, he had been so distant. Now he was acting as if they were buddies. Before, Alexander had made no attempt whatsoever to really be friends with her. Or did he?

Raven felt her face grow hot with her shifting thoughts. She glanced over at Amelia. Amelia frowned. "What's wrong? No poetry?"

Raven shrugged. "I don't feel like it. Maybe some other time?"

Amelia nodded slowly, processing the sudden change in conversation. "Okay. I'll leave you alone, okay? Will you be fine?"

"Yeah, I just need to think a little."

Amelia smiled softly and patted her shoulder before walking away. Raven stood there, still as a statue. Her mind was whirling with many different thoughts, all of them confusing her. She was tempted to go after him, tempted to stay here and spite him. Tempted to yell at him, tempted to cry. Wondering if he wanted to be her friend, wondering if he hated her. Wondering if he only tolerated her. Raven bit her lip, realizing the clearest thought of all.

She turned around and started walking the way Alexander did. Towards the music rooms she headed. Hopefully (and maybe), she would find a friend in him.

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : text goes here  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:46 pm
HatterHarleyQuinn
**I would like you to. Seems a lot of my roleplays are dying now. Which sucks. Just because I'm gone for a week suddenly everyone gives up on me.**

[[All right. I will. I can't gurantee that I'll find someone who will stay. Again, I'm sorry about quitting. V_V ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:49 pm
**okay**  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:56 pm
[[Well, hopefully we'll get another guy. I could rejoin your RP. I don't mind.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:06 pm
**No I made a new one and just let that one die.**  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:24 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

"We are buried way too shallow...But it's okay..."

Alexander was glad that he had chosen today of all days to bring his violin to the classroom. He had left it there so that he could practice later on after his last class and the teacher promised to keep it safely in the confines of her office until her last student had left. She even locked the classroom at the end of the day but had given him a spare key to let himself in later. He let himself in with a sigh not even bothering to lock the door behind him thinking that no one would possibly drop by at this hour besides the teacher if she forgot something. So he walked over to her desk where he saw the black leather case. A tender smile graced his lips for a few seconds and he stroked the leather with his right hand softly. He slowly opened the gold clasps to reveal the beautiful instrument inside. He took it out slowly and with gentle hands. The bow was next and after he took it with him and sat down on one of the black chairs scattered about. He sighed and placed both the violin and bow in his right hand to use his left hand to pull out the ponytail holding back the long dark hair. He swung it around to the front of his body and groaned a bit. He lifted up the ends and said "It's taking long to go back to it's length. Maybe I actually have to cut it this time." The hair was still about waist length, a length he could still managed but considerably longer than it was that morning. He pushed it all back to his back and stood stretching out his shoulders as well as his arms. He was preparing to do a piece he had been practicing for quite some time so this was his chance to perfect it. He had a feeling with his current mood he would succeed as well.

Taking a place in the middle of the classroom with his front facing the grand piano, Alexander took his beginning stance. He decided to start at the hardest part instead of the beginning since he had long since mastered that part. And so he struck his first note.

The song was extremely fast paced and the immortal man could certainly keep up with it. His fingers moved so quickly they were a blur just like his bow. He did not hold back. When Alexander played he gave it his all. The expressions ranging on his face suited the music well. When it was soft so was his face, when it was fast and tricky his brow knotted in concentration. He never looked away from the instrument in his hands only to close them when need be. He hit every trill, every high note with skill and grace. When the music slowed down so did his movements. He played it more delicately and softly only to pick it up again a few minutes later with the second more complicated part of the song. He was determined not to mess this up no matter what and so far he was doing quite well. He was almost finished when a smiled played on his face. As he struck the last few notes and sharply pulled away the bow afterwards a very satisfied look came over him. The song was called The Devil's Trill and was considered the hardest piece to play on the violin. Yet here Alexander stood with triumph written clearly in his eyes. Milly would have been proud...

"Milly..." He whispered the name and looked down with a sad smile. "You would have loved hearing me play wouldn't you? Ahh but then how jealous you would be my love! Yet so proud at the same time... Why did it have to be her? Out of all the humans at that mansion, did she have to suffer so at the hands of someone who loved her so dearly? Alexander lifted the violin up once more to his shoulder. His expression distraught and his eyes held a deep sadness that was always present. As he brought up his bow he whispered, "I wrote another for you my love... He brought the bow down gently and began to play his own composition. It was so slow. So sad. Yet something about playing it right here and now made it so much more emotional for him. For he felt a warmth about his cold body. As if warm arms were wrapping around him and enfolding him in a tender embrace. A beautiful smile lit up his face as he played along. Tears rolled down his cheeks and onto the instrument as well as his uniform, he was still smiling all the while. "It's like you're here again..."

"...They'll find us here, holding each other tight."

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm a writer, I'm an artist.

Slowly, gradually, the hallways started to clear out. The crowd of students thinned out to the various clubs. What students were left were few and far between. Reaching the music hall (she followed the sound of a violin), she could hear the same violin grow louder. Thus, she determined that she was in the right place.

Step by step, she followed the sound of the violin. The piece it played was beautiful and fast, only that of the hands of a skilled violinist. Because Alexander was the only one headed towards the halls, Raven determined that it had to be him. Who else could play as beautifully? The piece changed to a sad one, one that made Raven stop right outside of the door it came from. So filled with profound loneliness and sorrow.

She gasped, feeling her throat close. Tears blurred her vision. Instantly, she was in tears. Raven buried her face into her hands. The type of pain that only comes from the heart struck her. How she thought she was lonely. This? This was it. She leaned against the wall outside of the door and closed her eyes, remembering everything pain and sorrow that had ever afflicted her. How they never went away. How they continuously haunted her.

Wiping her eyes as best as she could, Raven peeked through the window of the room. Her eyes widened in surprise. She forgot about her tears all in that instant. Alexander was smiling. He was smiling and he was so beautiful. Even though he was crying, he was happy. Raven brushed her fingertips over the wood of the door, trying to capture the moment for as long as possible. The door creaked open and Raven jumped back, the sound loud and intrusive..

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : text goes here  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:55 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:05 pm
[[will be revising parts to include more people]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer