Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Token guild introduction thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:29 pm
Ancelas
What to say, what to say...

I go by Ancelas, and I've been roleplaying for years, but table-topping for far, far less. I've played through one D&D 4E campaign, studied nWoD (Particularly changeling, some Mage), and had a brief encounter with L5R. I'm a fan of character-driven games with unconventional stories, which led me toward Changeling. I'm also a writer, which is a large part of why I'm interested in unique storytelling experiences.

My group doesn't meet often enough for me to really get familiar with D&D, so I'm hoping an online campaign might be more up my alley. My freetime is somewhat limited, so forum play seems like the best way to play a game without sinking in hours at a time.

Aaaaaand he's a friend of mine, so no one go easy on him XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:46 pm
KytanaTheThief
Ancelas
What to say, what to say...

I go by Ancelas, and I've been roleplaying for years, but table-topping for far, far less. I've played through one D&D 4E campaign, studied nWoD (Particularly changeling, some Mage), and had a brief encounter with L5R. I'm a fan of character-driven games with unconventional stories, which led me toward Changeling. I'm also a writer, which is a large part of why I'm interested in unique storytelling experiences.

My group doesn't meet often enough for me to really get familiar with D&D, so I'm hoping an online campaign might be more up my alley. My freetime is somewhat limited, so forum play seems like the best way to play a game without sinking in hours at a time.

Aaaaaand he's a friend of mine, so no one go easy on him XD

mad

Ancelas, roll me a Will Save.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Ancelas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Ancelas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:59 pm
+100 >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:43 pm
You do not seem to notice any effects.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Ancelas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:05 am
Woo! That suspicious-looking back alley Drow Rogue wasn't kidding about the effectiveness of this armor!

::Loses 100 health to account for the will bonus.::

DAMNIT.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:28 pm
hello there everyone! my name is, like it says, Blaise Simpson, and I am a fan of Role playing games. I have played many different kinds though most of my expierience is in Dungons and Dragons (4E), D20 Modern, Warhammer and many other Tabletop Rpgs and I look forward to many good stories and learning new systems such as Pathfinder or whatever else might be offered here.

other hobbies of mine include, Hunting, Ice hockey, Fishing, Reading, practicing swordsmenship and painting figurines.  

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:58 pm
Welcome aboard, Blaise smile

If you're looking to learn a new system, a few threads down, someone is trying to recruit for a Hunter game in the (new) World of Darkness system! If you enjoy hunting, you might enjoy Hunting! Or I could just be stereotyping...

I hear Pathfinder is a spectacular improvement over 3rd edition D&D, and hope to one day try it myself smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:40 am
Rain Yupa
Welcome aboard, Blaise smile

If you're looking to learn a new system, a few threads down, someone is trying to recruit for a Hunter game in the (new) World of Darkness system! If you enjoy hunting, you might enjoy Hunting! Or I could just be stereotyping...

I hear Pathfinder is a spectacular improvement over 3rd edition D&D, and hope to one day try it myself smile

thank you for the welcome!

just a couple of questions, is there a particular way you make character sheets? a particular website that I go to or somthing like that? or do i just use character builder and go from there?  

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:54 am
Blaise Simpson
thank you for the welcome!

just a couple of questions, is there a particular way you make character sheets? a particular website that I go to or somthing like that? or do i just use character builder and go from there?

You're welcome for the thank you for the welcome!

....... o_O

Anyways, for online sheets, we tend to use myth weavers (my personal favorite), tangled web, or coyote code as sources for online character sheets. You will need to make accounts at those sites to use that function though, but its free and requires no contributions from you afterwards (unless you want to). smile

A lot of people use character builders, then copy everything over to the sheet, I believe. I use pen/paper myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:12 pm
I'm Sol, and I have been dragged back to Gaia by several of my friends, and decided I might as well find something to do whilst here.
I've played a bit of 3.5, 4e, and just started Pathfinder in my local town and I'm looking forward to finding a campaign to join.
Preferably one that is at a slower pace to make up for lack of free time :/  

Solaris Contrast

Dapper Dabbler

Greyfeld

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:33 pm
Hey all, name's Jason. Evidently I made this account like 6 years ago and never did anything with it, and I only just recently realized it was still laying around. I've been RPing on Myth-Weavers for about a year, and decided to expand to other websites. ninja

I've been playing D&D 3.5 for almost 8 years, and recently was introduced into 4e. I have some very limited experience with BESM and Exalted, and more than willing to pick up other systems if the right game comes along. whee smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:09 pm
Well, nice to meet you both!

Is everyone doing alright?

At solaris, I'm sure there is a campaign for you, although I'm not sure how slow and fast certain campaigns will be; I'm sure you could ask around.

To Greyfield, awesome, I hope you find some fun games. 3nodding  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:26 pm
Good morning everyone! blaugh

Everyone calls me B for short, Bee, or BG works as well, and I'm about as busy as one. I will do my absolute best to get online at least three times a week to participate in this guild.

I've actually been on Gaia going on four years now, but due to a recent 'incident' that will remain unexplained I decided to move on and become myself again, just whilst leaving behind my past. Suffice to say I haven't joined this guild before, or any like it, and I'm not a personal friend of anyone's (just so you can rest easy).

Although, please send me a friend request if you are okay with that. I won't send them out purely because I'm allergic to annoying people. But I'd love to start a circle of friends right here.

Beyond all of that, well, I enjoy role-playing both online and in the Real World, and own 4th edition DnD Players Handbooks 1, 2 and 3. Not that I have read all of those in detail yet. I am, alas, still a noob at DnD, and require help upping my character levels. I am a learner, so be gentle.

I'm a bit of a girl at heart but have always enjoyed the more combat orientated fantasy settings. So instead of choosing the typical romance RP's I prefer the hunter team, or the adventuring party. Plus I adore bladed weapons, so it usually works in well.

Any questions?

A personal thank you to Arc Vembris for accepting my profile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:58 pm
Hi, I've been playing the same D&D character in the same campaign for over ten years, I currently hold the title of longest living player character in the campaign, and over time I've had to modify the character based on when a new edition came out. But my favorite is 3.5 so that is the edition I will be using as long as nobody has a problem with it.

P.s. I'll be back on in a couple hr's. I have a couple chores to do then I'll be ready to rp. smile  

Devien Dragon Master

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:13 pm
BegrudgingGood
Good morning everyone! blaugh

Everyone calls me B for short, Bee, or BG works as well, and I'm about as busy as one. I will do my absolute best to get online at least three times a week to participate in this guild.

I've actually been on Gaia going on four years now, but due to a recent 'incident' that will remain unexplained I decided to move on and become myself again, just whilst leaving behind my past. Suffice to say I haven't joined this guild before, or any like it, and I'm not a personal friend of anyone's (just so you can rest easy).

Although, please send me a friend request if you are okay with that. I won't send them out purely because I'm allergic to annoying people. But I'd love to start a circle of friends right here.

Beyond all of that, well, I enjoy role-playing both online and in the Real World, and own 4th edition DnD Players Handbooks 1, 2 and 3. Not that I have read all of those in detail yet. I am, alas, still a noob at DnD, and require help upping my character levels. I am a learner, so be gentle.

I'm a bit of a girl at heart but have always enjoyed the more combat orientated fantasy settings. So instead of choosing the typical romance RP's I prefer the hunter team, or the adventuring party. Plus I adore bladed weapons, so it usually works in well.

Any questions?

A personal thank you to Arc Vembris for accepting my profile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

B Will you marry me? You are the first girl besides myself who prefers the "real" rp series.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff