Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Aloha Hawaii! 1x1 (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image
ρυяумα єяσѕ яσк ναєgнη [ρєяν]

==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ====

PERV had frozen on the toilet seat soon after sitting. Eyes having picked up the sight of a damp towel and shower stall as well as the foggy mirror. Ears picking up the still dripping drain in the shower. Nose... oh her poor nose. She left Jen's side so she wouldn't be assaulted by scent and she had just walked into a gigantic room full of Jen. She could smell her EVERY WHERE. It was already driving her crazy with need and hunger and she had only been in there for a few seconds.

She looked around the room, trying to find something that didn't make her think of a naked blonde only to stop on the strongly scented towel. Part of her brain telling her not to do even as she stood up and walked over to it. A shaking hand lifted the towel towards her nose. Eyes fluttering closed as a soft groan escaped her once she registered the guardian's woodsy scent. Images floated in her head of a wet Jen, similar to the image she had had outside the bedroom door.

PERV froze again when she heard Jen speak. Oh god, she must have heard her groan. Sighing softly, she took another whiff of the towel before lowering it though she couldn't stop herself from rubbing the fabric. Perhaps she would have to take a shower after this and use the same- No, PERV... don't go there... Try to reign it in at least.

"I'm alright..." Her voice was back to that husky purr it had been. She was glad she had told Jen to block the door before she lost it this badly. She had picked up on the girl's movements once the door was closed, figuring she was blocking the door herself. PERV wouldn't be able to budge her she knew so at least Jen had nothing to worry about... besides the towel and brush.

"You know what a succubus is, right?" PERV figured she would start with the basics and go on from there. Fingers still stroking the towel as she refrained from rubbing it against her face.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image
"Er, yeah, I got the idea of it," Jen said awkwardly as she scratched the back of her head. She had figured things out between her experiences with PERV, and her researched on the web.

The guardian lifted her head and it thumped slightly on the door. "You feed on... like lust? Right? Or... something... I don't know." Jen frowned feeling awkward. She wasn't sure what to say, at this point. But she was glad that it seemed PERV was starting to be in a little more control?

Jen shifted against the door slightly, getting more comfortable as she leaned against it, she figured she'd be here a while. And she couldn't let her guard down, because who knew what would happen if PERV snapped again. The first time, Jen was tossed to the floor, the second time she was kissed... she didn't want to think about a third time!!  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

Another soft sigh escaped PERV as she now heard the girl's voice while holding her scent. She could almost imagine the girl in here with her. If only she could feed off of herself. Alas, that would be counter-productive to feed off of one's own energy to replenish said energy.

A soft purr escaped her as she turned to lean against the door, still holding onto the towel, eyes closed. It was almost like they were in their own little world like this. PERV swore she could feel Jen's warmth through the door. "Sorta... I feed on energy released during feelings of arousal and lust. Kind of like a combination of banshees and vampires. Banshees feed off of any strong emotion. Vampires feed off of the blood but we all have one thing in common. We all feed off the energy. Which is really just... a better term for..."

PERV's heart rate picked up as her anxiety sky-rocketed. She was sure this would scare her away. She had never revealed this to anyone before and usually the small amount she revealed had people running from her. She didn't want to think of what it would do to Jen but she didn't want to withhold anything from her.

"Energy is a better term for life force... aura... soul... what ever you want to call it. I'm fairly certain none of us need to kill. At least... I know I don't. I can take small sips here and there and it'll... well usually tide me over for a few hours. That's why... I... I don't get why I attacked you... I had fed...fed well actually but... as soon as I saw you... Wet and happy to see me I couldn't help myself." Her breathing had picked up as well now, remembering how it had been to see Jen like that, greeting her like that. It had been... wonderful...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
Jen wouldn't lie... That thought did scare her. That if PERV fed off her, she'd be feeding off her soul... Jen's body tensed unconsciously, and the tick under her eye twitched. "Do the people you feed off of... receive any negative effects? Shortened life spans? Anything like that? Do people have a limited amount of energy while you feed off of it?"

There wasn't any accusation in Jen's tone of voice. There was a bit of fear that even she couldn't hide, but she did a darn good job of keeping her tone even. At least she liked to think so. Jen rubbed her jaw thoughtfully and then another question struck her, "This energy... that's released. It comes from the person, right? But would you get the same energy if the person was unwilling? Or could you still take energy?"

Jen thought about it. Because Jen had resisted PERV, and so if that was the case, then PERV wouldn't be able to feed off of her. Not unless a small part of her accepted it. Or, it didn't matter if Jen allowed it or not, PERV could still feed off of her energy, whether either of them liked it or not. Jen knew that PERV didn't want that. It was obvious.

The way Jen saw it... if it didn't harm her... and it would help PERV... then... why not allow her to feed? Jen squirmed horribly uncomfortably at the thought. A wriggling mass of worms settled in her stomach at the thought... PERV touching her like that?? She had no idea how she felt about that... but she knew she didn't want PERV to struggle as much as she did...

Jen just wished she knew what was so special about HER. PERV obviously didn't know either. So that question would have to remain unanswered for now... But What was it about the guardian that affected PERV so? Was it because she was a guardian? Maybe because her energy was different from that of a person. Maybe if PERV met her dad- Ugh, no no no nooooo, Jen didn't want to even THINK about that. No. Erase those thoughts NOW.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

PERV was still trying to calm herself down, able to scent Jen's fear through the door. She knew the information would scare her... it would always scare everyone. That was why they tended not to mention the energy part and always called it lust. "Lethargy... sometimes but that could just be because of the activities. The energy replenishes itself over time. I try not to take so much that a person would feel it or notice it's absence. I heard that a huge deficit could affect a person's immune system and... I don't want to hurt people..." She had been going strong the whole time but the end of the sentence had been said in a soft voice, almost like a little girl as she sank down against the door, sitting on the floor, craddling the towel against her body.

She tilted her head back as if she was looking up at Jen standing before her even though the girl was really behind her. "Yes, it comes from the person." Her brow furrowed as she thought on her next question. Her lip finding it's way between her teeth as she nibbled on it in thought. She would have said that it had to be lust but... she had tasted some of Jen's energy and she was fairly certain the girl had been unwilling. Just thinking about the attack had her fists balling, nails digging into her palms. She would be angry at herself for a long time about that one. She had never done that to someone before. Everyone else had been entirely willing.

"I'm pretty sure the other person has to be willing but..." Sighing softly as she let her head hit the door before throwing the damp towel over her head. PERV knew Jen would still be able to hear her through the towel and right now she felt like being comforted and the blonde's scent did a fine job of it. "When I... kissed you... I could... taste... So I don't know now..." Her voice had growled over the word 'kissed'. Eyes flashing black underneath the towel as a soft purr vibrated her throat.

It perplexed her. How could this girl be so different? Sure she was a guardian of the forest but she had tasted a vampire before. It had been a mutual sharing of blood and lust. That males 'otherness' hadn't called out to her like Jen's did. No other human had either. Jen did say her dad was also a guardian. She tried to imagine a male Jen but her brows ended up furrowing from the thought.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image
"Oh, I see," the relief was evident in Jen's voice, "Then I'll be ok... I don't get sick, and I have more energy than the average person..." Jen paused, hearing PERV's last words... She wanted to open the door and comfort the girl, but she knew that wouldn't be a smart idea, at all. Jen had to admit she was an idiot sometimes, but even she had moments of intelligence. This was one of them. She couldn't go exposing her self to PERV with out first figuring things.

Jen let out a soft squeak when PERV admitted that she had tasted some of Jen's energy. Jen's heart thudded hard against her rib cage again, trying to break free. Her hand came up and clutched at her chest, as if to stop the raging beat. Little whispers of doubts in Jen's ears grew stronger. Wondering... if a little part of her had been willing. After all... when you got past the surprise and how sudden it was... it hadn't been unpleasant... to be kissed...

Jen let loose a soft confused whimper. This was just too much... Jen dropped her gaze to the floor, and her hand fisted over her shirt, over her thudding heart, and she mumbled, her voice almost inaudible, "I could feed you... a little bit..."  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:49 am
User Image

A small smile of sadness formed on PERV's slightly tense face under the towel. She knew Jen would be ok. Jen didn't want anything like that. PERV would... just have to learn to deal with that. She could always try to stay busy and feed more than usual.

PERV could hear the whimper Jen let out, her face going back to a blank mask. She really had frightened the girl. PERV was surprised the blonde hadn't wanted her to leave. Of course, PERV didn't want to leave but she still thought the guardian would've wanted her gone.

A hand found its way under the towel, gently resting on her lips. They still tingled from where Jen's lips had been pressed against them. Even though the kiss had been one side and tame compared to many... many others, it had been her favorite. One that, thankfully, would probably never leave her memory.

She had been so lost in her thoughts she had almost missed Jen's words. Her breath hitched painful as she froze again. Did she...? No, no. She must've been hearing things. A soft pained laugh escaped her as she tilted her head back again to hit the door. "I must be going crazy and imagining things..." She spoke softly but she knew Jen would be able to hear her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:52 am
User Image
Jen sighed, hearing PERV's response. So the girl didn't believe her, huh? Jen couldn't blame her. Jen couldn't quite believe it herself. But... aw dang, she might as well commit herself to her decision, once she's made it. Jen took a deep breath, as if she was about to plunge into cold water.

She turned and twisted the door knob, only opening it a crack, because she knew PERV was on the other side, and if she opened it all the way, the succubus would go tumbling. (Jen had no idea how she knew that. Just gut instinct she supposed).

Her words came out as a great rush of air, "No, I mean it. I'll feed you -- A little bit."

Jen took a deep breath again to replenish the stock she just exhaled with her admission. Her body tensed, bracing it's self in case PERV lost control and attacked. She searched PERV's eyes for the tell tale blackness- But, Jen was surprised to see PERV sitting on the floor, with of all things a towel over her head. It was... actually kind of cute. PERV looked like a little girl hiding away. The reason she was hiding under Jen's towel was a little lost on the blond, though.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image

PERV wasn't expecting the door to open and she had still been leaning against it. She fell as much as the door opened, hitting her head against the door. "Ow..." She rubbed at the back of her head, letting the towel for to her lap as she looked up at Jen, her eyes a normal gray.

Her eyes widened and darkened a little when Jen repeated her words. So... it hadn't been her hearing? She must still be hearing things. Shaking her head and slowly standing, putting the damp towel down by the sink as she stepped away from the blonde. A sad smile on her face as she ran a hand through her hair. "Look... I know I shouldn't have done that to you and I'm sorry but... do you have to punish me this way?" Her eyes undulated, showing the pain she felt from having the girl joke with her this way.

Hadn't the guardian learned that she shouldn't tease her with things like this? That bad things could happen? PERV knew she deserved it though. She had hurt the girl and it was only fair to exact revenge but... what if she had actually believed her? She could've attacked her again. The thought made her look down, squeezing her eyes shut tightly as her hands fisted at her side. Her breathing picked up, her chest heaving a little as she tried to control her raising emotions.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image
Jen blinked in surprise at PERV's reaction. She pulled the door open wider and stepped into the room. A frown creased her expression as she spoke, "I'm not like that..." Jen rubbed her arm slightly, "I don't lie, and... I'm not the type to 'punish' or... whatever."

Jen looked up at PERV but then her gaze fell back to the tiled floor, "I know you don't know me... at all. But it kinda hurts that you think I'd be that way."

Jen sighed and her arm dropped to in front of her. She examined the palms of her hands and fingers, and saw that she had stopped shaking. Good. She'd made her decision. She was sticking with it, then. Jen closed her hands and then they fell to her sides, "So... uhm... I thought about it, and if it isn't going to hurt me, and if it'll help you.... then I'll feed you."

Jen blushed and looked to the side, rubbing the back of her neck as her cheeks and the bridge of her nose turned bright pink, "It feels weird... saying it that way... 'I'll feed you'."

Jen would have to get used to it. She was going be feeling super awkward and uncomfortable from here on out, now wasn't she? But... well, it'd be worth it.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image

PERV's head snapped up to look over at Jen, hearing the word 'hurt'. Within a second she was standing in front of the blonde with sad eyes, a hand raising to stroke the girl's arm in an attempt to soothe her. "I'm sorry. I... I'm used to it so... I expect it... Sorry." She hadn't wanted to hurt the girl anymore than she already had.

A soft sigh escaped her before it turned into a low hiss. Her hand, which had still been stroking the guardian's arm twitched, grasping her slightly. A low rumble coming from her throat as she looked up at Jen with gray eyes that were a shade darker than usual. "It won't hurt..." She blinked repeatedly, trying to keep tears at bay. No one had ever offered to actually feed her. Have sex with her yes but feed her? Had they known they wouldn't have had sex with her.

The hand that was still on the girl's arm moved down to grasp her hand gently before she stepped past Jen, tugging on her hand to pull her back towards the main room. She had a feeling the girl wouldn't want anything in a bathroom and... it felt cheap to do something with Jen there. Jen was special, she still didn't quite understand but she knew that she was special. PERV led Jen over to her own bed, sitting on the mattress and tugging at her hand again to get the girl to sit beside her. "Don't be nervous..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image
"Ah..." Jen blinked, and goosebumps covered her arm when PERV came over and touched her. Jen unconsciously stiffened, but she forced herself to relax. Nervousness started to come back in heavy waves. What had she gotten herself into??

Jen gasped slightly when she felt PERV's hand twitch. She glanced at her face, and was surprised with what she saw. Her heart thudded suddenly into over drive, and Jen took a step back unconsciously as almost her entire face turned red. What was going on? Jen was just too puzzled and confused by her own emotions.

She followed PERV, bare feet padding out of the tiled floor of the bathroom to the carpeted bedroom. She swallowed nervously as she sat down on the bed, her face still completely red as her eyes focused on the ground. "Er... sure... I'll try..."

Jen whispered awkwardly, her eyes constantly flitting back and forth from the floor to PERV's face. For some reason she couldn't look at the succubus for more than a second or so. Something about her expression made Jen freak out, and then she had to look at the floor.

She took a deep breath, and let out it slow. Oh boy...  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image

PERV had felt Jen's goosebumps, tensing slightly herself when the girl had. Had she already messed up? She was only trying to comfort the girl but... A soft sigh escaped her. She was confused now. PERV, sex maniac who could have anyone she wanted, was acting like a nervous virgin with Jen, afraid to hurt her or scare her.

She looked down and off to the side when she felt the blonde take a step back. Even though all of Jen's reactions pointed to the contrary, she was sitting beside her on the bed. Every part of the girl's body exuded nervousness, from her red face to her flitting eyes.

A soft sigh escaped her, the hand holding Jen's rubbing, what was supposed to be, soothing circles onto the girl's hand. "You don't have to do this you know. I... already hurt you enough... I'd rather not take something you don't want to give." She had to say this, even though her eyes were completely black by now, the hunger for Jen evident in her. If Jen pulled back now then she could deal with it and stop but... if she started to go through with it and wanted to stop in the middle then... PERV might not be able to stop herself.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image
Jen swallowed, looking up toward's PERVs face, then down at the ground again. She saw the girls blackened eyes. Then she nodded resolutely and turned in her seat to face PERV, "I want to. I..." Jen swallowed and then murmured softly, "I want to Puryma Eros Rok Vaeghn..."

Jen knew what an affect saying the succubus's name had on her. Jen was still not completely sure what she felt. She knew she wanted to help PERV, and she didn't want PERV to go away. Did she desire PERV? Was she ready for this? She had no clue. But she'd learn as she go. Her father always did claim that Jen never learned to walk. She just went from crawling to running.

Maybe that's how Jen was with learning in general... don't walk... run. Jen leaned forward and kissed PERV, no more hesitation. She made a decision, and she was sticking with it, now. No turning back now.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image

PERV was watching Jen from the corner of her eye, finding the bed spread to be more entertaining as she tried to calm herself done. Her body stilled slightly when she saw the girl nod. So she didn't want to do it in the end. A soft sigh escaped her as she started to take her hand away. Her heart felt heavy but she had no idea why.

Then Jen spoke again. Said her full name agin. Her eyes instantly flooded to a hungry black as her hand gripped the girl's tightly. Chest heaving as her breathing picked up speed though she tried to calm down. Slowly, she looked over at the blonde, slightly amazed at her control right now.

Jen had already said repeatedly that she would feed her. She had even said her name! Yet she still held herself back, not wanting to scare Jen off. Or was it something else?

Her tongue peeked out to wet her lips as she watched every move the guardian made, her grip never loosening on her hand. "Jen..." She spoke in a soft and husky voice, straining with desire and need. All for Jen. Though she didn't consciously know it.

Black eyes widened as Jen, read it, JEN! leaned forward and kissed her. KISSED! her. The girl who twitched away from small touches. The girl who seemed utterly confused about all matters of libido. Slowly, PERV's eyes closed as her free hand moved up to gently rest on the guardian's cheek, stroking the flesh softly. As much as part of her wanted to rush in and devour the girl whole, a bigger part wanted to cherish this moment. She would let Jen make the moves, not wanting to overstep her bounds.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces