Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Disobedience is a virtue( 1 X 1please be literate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:26 am
//Yay you replied! Cute avi, by the way. I'd KILL to have your kitty lol//
Sparare picked out a soft blue silk nightgown and brought it back to her room. He tossed it on the bed where she lay, not noticing that her eyes were closed. "If you want anything to eat or drink, you can press the green button on the intercom an-... Are you already asleep?" He snorted, his temper flaring up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:42 am
Her eyes slowly opened and she sat up quickly. "You took too long" She shot back in an angry, glaring at him a little. She slid off the bed and grabbed the gown. She raised an eyebrow as she saw his anger "What does it matter if I was asleep to begin with" She added, with a little more anger in her tone. She walked closer to him, with the gown still in hand. She was only inches from Sparare, and she was giving him the same cold stare he normally gives her. She was getting ready to spark again, when she stopped and laughed a little, softening the glare. She lightly raised a brow and reached up and played with his hair again, hoping to get a better reaction this time. "God knows you wouldn't do anything if I were asleep" She softly whispered, smirking at him. She absolutely loved to get him mad. She cocked her head to the side somewhat and mildly smiled.

//Ty :3. I just got the cash today haha. I was debating between the bow and the kitty //  

Kiryuu_San123

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:51 pm
Sparare snorted when she replied, rolling his dark eyes. When she came closer, he held his breath. Why? He wasn't quite sure. But even as he stood there, trying to wrap his head around his own reaction, he glared back at her, matching the look she gave him.
That is, until she laughed. His glare was gone in an instant, replaced for the third time today by surprise. As she messed with his hair, a quickly evolving habit that would have gotten any other slave whipped, he frowned. "How do you know?" Now it was his turn to smile, though his smile was full of malice and cruelty. "You could wake up in the morning chained to a wall in my dungeon." He stepped away from her, breaking the contact of her fingers in his hair.
He stalked to the door and grabbed the handle, about to slam it. "Get some rest. Tomorrow we start your real training." With that he slammed the door, locked the bolt on the outside of the door, restricting her to her room and the closet sized bathroom, and stomped off to his own lavish room where he again slammed another door.
Growling, he prepared for bed, tearing off his clothes and replacing them with his normal bed attire of a pair of flannel sweatpants.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Miyuki laughed silently when he walked out. His rage made her happy in a sense. She sighed and slowly got dressed after she heard him lock the door. She walked over to a window and sat on the ledge, looking over the town. She ran her fingers through her hair and walked over to the bed and curled up under the covers. In only minutes she was fast asleep.

Kiryuu_San123

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:59 am
//Alright Imma skip to the next morning//

Still growling to himself, Sparare slipped beneath the covers of his custom made double king sized bed. It took him a while, his mind still whirling over the events of the day, but eventually he fell asleep.

The next morning, just before the actual sunrise, Sparare was up. He'd long since unlocked Miyuki's door and gone into the living room for his morning yoga. As it was, he was holding his body up by just his left foot and hand, keeping the rest of his body rigid and completely off the floor. He held that pose, breathing a couple of deep breaths, then slowly brought his body down to switch sides.
He liked yoga a lot and found it very relaxing, yet at the same time was physically strenuous enough to keep him interested; being the goal oriented person he was.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:43 am
Miyuki woke up and rubbed her eyes. She gently tossed the covers to one side and walked to the door and turned the knob to see if he had unlocked it already. She smirked and opened the door and began to wander the house. She ended up in the livingroom. She smiled and propped herself against the door frame and watched Sparare. She laughed softly and tip-toed quietly to one of the couches and continued to watch him. "What in the world are you doing?" She asked, followed with a small laugh.

Kiryuu_San123

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:45 am
He cringed when he heard her speak. He'd been so caught up in his yoga that he hadn't noticed her until she'd spoken. Regaining his composure, he shot her a glare before resuming his workout. "Slaves do not ask questions. It is not their business to know, only to do." his voice was flat and uninterested, most of his mind still centered on his movements as he lowered himself into a new position.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:43 am
She glared at him and kept watching him. "It is my business to know, Thank you" She shot back. She raised and eyebrow at him, still confused to what he was doing. "Now, I'll ask again and I want an answer. What are you doing?" She hated to repeat herself, but she got the feeling that with Sparare, she'd be doing it a lot. She rested her arm on the arm of the chair and propped her head up. "You know," She softly said, "You don't always have to be so cruel." She looked out the window and sighed "Not as if i care at all anyways" She added, returning her gaze back to him and his ridiculous positions.

Kiryuu_San123

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:55 pm
he chuckled when she repeated her question, noting her annoyance. "It's called yoga. Good for the mind and the body." He tapped his temple as he said 'mind' and his muscular stomach as he said 'body'.
Her next sentence made him lower himself into a sitting position, his red eyes oddly distant. "You're right," he admitted, looking away. Then a switch flipped in his head and his emotions were locked behind ice again. "I don't have to, but I will. Now, breakfast, I think, and then weve go some errands to run." He jumped to his feet and ordered breakfast for them both via intercom. "Im going to take a shower. Once the food gets here, do not start eating until I return." He fixed her with a stern look, the disappeared into the bathroom and slammed the door.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:57 pm
Miyuki watched him walk away. She rolled her eyes and got up, walking over to the closest window. She Sat on the ledge and looked out at the world. Her eyes followed 2 bluebirds flying in harmony. She lightly smiled and continued to watch them. She caught a wiff of the food that had just been brought into the room. She patiently waited for him to get out of the shower so she could at least get a little bit of food in her stomach. She never really understood why Sparare was so cruel, nor did she hardly even care. Once the bluebirds had flown out of her eyesight, she looked over at a bush and saw a kit and it's mother. Her smile evaporated into a cold stare as she remembered her own kin selling her for money. She sighed and looked away from the rabbits and began watching the birds when they flew back into her view.

Kiryuu_San123

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:31 pm
Sparare placed his hands on her shoulders, standing directly behind her to see what had caught her interest. "Animals are such foul creatures," he snarled in disgust. "Only good for food." He motioned to the table. "Sit, eat," and he did so himself, sitting in front of the finer place setting, leaving the more basic one for her at the opposite end of the table. As he ate, he studied her face thoughtfully, but didn't say anything, knowing full well that eventually she'd ask him what he was looking at.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:43 pm
Miyuki was eating in small proportions when she felt him staring at her. She looked up and raised a brow "Is there a reason you are staring at me?" she asked, with one cheek half full of food. She gently ran her fingers through her hair and and kept staring at him.

Kiryuu_San123

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:37 pm
Just as he'd guessed she would, she asked. He chuckled, and forked a large bite of food into his mouth, imitating her one-full-cheek look. "None whatsoever, my little Miyuki." After he'd finished that bite, never averting his gaze from her, he stood and came to stand behind her much as she had to him the day before. "I think we'll try the choke chain today, shall we?" He attached the heavy links around her neck, trusting that she remembered his demonstration yesterday. That finished, he returned to his seat, smiling pleasantly at her. "That's better. You look more like a slave now."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:29 am
She rolled her eyes when he imitated her. Once he slipped it around her neck she growled. "Using your contraptions again?" she shot at him lightly. "There has got to be a reason why you won't stop looking at me" She said, softening her tone a bit. She got up, without permission, and smirked. She walked over and sat next him. "So tell me, Why exactly are you staring at me?" She asked

Kiryuu_San123

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:44 am
Sparare frowned at her when she sat closer, then growled and said "Don't be so conceded. You are merely something to look at." But you are beautiful, he thought. Of course, he'd never let her know that's what he was thinking. He'd never let her know that he could probably watch her for hours and not get bored... No! Masters treat their slaves as such. Admiring a slave was like allowing a pig to run your home for you. Unthinkable.
Maybe I am going soft, he thought, frowning hard now. "Get back to your food, Miyuki," he growled through gritted teeth, "or if you are done eating, then go get ready to leave. I've already left you an outfit on the bathroom counter."
He officially had a headache already. This was going to be a long day.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff