Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Brave New World (4e) Slots Filled! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:31 pm
Rain Yupa
Drag0nK1d
I didn't realize that the player spots were filled & if I had one of them. If not, I apologize for posting this char (note I will roll the stats later the day I post this): http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=259162.
I don't mind however if the spots are already gone. It's just the roll of the dice.

Your Quick Look-up Warhammer damage is wrong. It should be 1d10+2, not +3.

Don't forget to list your Action Point!

I won't check your equipment yet, because you shorted yourself. You get a Level 3 item, a Level 2 item, and 750 gp to spend beyond that. Assuming you still spent most of your gold on the hammer, that leaves you with that level 3 and level 2 magic item to tack onto your sheet.

Since you fixed your Strength, your stats are kinda off for attack/damage now.

Since you have the Frost Warhammer, it adds +1 Enh bonus to your Attack and Damage workspaces, which reflect upon your Quick Look-up. So you should be attacking with a +7 bonus, and damaging using 1d10+4.

Your Dwarven Chainmail gives you a +1 to Endurance checks, which needs to be reflected under your skills. I'd use the Misc slot for it.

Your Enchanted Armor and Amulet add +1 Enh to your AC, Fortitude, Reflex, and Will. So each of your defenses should be 1 higher.

You should have 25 gp left over. 750 - 680 (amulet) = 70, - 15 (standard adventurer's kit) -5 (shield) -25 (5 javelins) = 25.

Add 100 XP for the background smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:35 pm
I thought that too. Dammit!
Last change I promise!
Sorry bout that. Had to build my brother a human ranger that was level 3 & I screwed up.
Edit: just finished within a few seconds.
By the way, what'd you figure I should go for my next feat (out of curiosity)? I'm figuring toughness or scale mastery, but I dunno.  

Drag0nK1d

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:44 pm
Rain Yupa
Tei Kae
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=259255

Your attack bonus for the Harsh Songblade is incorrect. It should be +5 (cha mod) + 1 (1/2 level) + 3 (proficiency) + 1 (enhancement) = +10 to attack rolls. Likewise, your damage should be +5 (cha mod) + 1 (enhancement) = 1d6+6 damage.

When using your songblade as an implement, eliminate the proficiency bonus (so +7 to hit, but same +6 damage).

The mundane dagger will attack with +9 in melee and 1d4+5 for damage with your Charisma powers.

Don't forget to adjust your Quick Lookup attack stats!

I still recommend jotting down either in the Attack Workspace, or the Quick Look-up, the adjusted Implement attack bonus (since its less than the Weapon attack bonus).

Have 100 XP for your background :3

============================

And with that, you three will be joining in as soon as Chapter 3 starts, which will go when the party decides what to do next. They're on the right track and talking to the right people, but they either need to figure it out on their own and decide something, or ask for guidance from the right people. Sssoon, preciousss!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:02 am
Good news. One of the active PCs just got a potential destination for Chapter 3. Hopefully it won't be long now ^-^  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:45 pm
*claps* yaaaaay XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:23 pm
That's going to be good.
By the way, if the party decides to go to Twinriver, more likely than not you will be meeting my char in a tavern, if you don't mind.
That's the only way I figure my char's intro will make sense if that happens.  

Drag0nK1d

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:32 pm
Drag0nK1d
That's going to be good.
By the way, if the party decides to go to Twinriver, more likely than not you will be meeting my char in a tavern, if you don't mind.
That's the only way I figure my char's intro will make sense if that happens.

Yeah you and about every other character in known history.

"You start in a tavern..." Oh what a familiar sound.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:34 pm
Actually, the three new additions are going to be part of a caravan that's going to Chapter 3 a destination identical to the PCs choice. Whether you're traveling, hired help, bodyguards, that'd be up to you. smile  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:01 pm
Mongooseh

"You start in a tavern..." Oh what a familiar sound.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

not kidding, that's me on the right, and this actually happened XD

edit: forgot, and, the follow up:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:18 pm
If that's how my players acted, I would ensure that EVERY NPC had more levels of Monk than the players had in their own classes.

Even the children.

Especially the children.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:34 pm
he actually wasn't "that" bad....

it basically went like that, except the dialogue was more like:

nyk: "ok, you guys are in the tavern....there's a couple ruffians about, and barwenches are going from table to tab-"

ray: "I want to shoot a barwench!"

me and nyk: ....*crickets chirp* "uh...you sure? that's not really smart"

ray: "yes!!"

*shoots barwench, starts a giant bar riot, we escape*

ray: "that was fun!"

me and nyk: *glare* "baka"

--------

he also tried to climb on a roof, failed his roll, and dangled from there for a while...then when we went to the dungeon, we came to this giant door with a dragon on it, and he just pulled it open, and only because the enemies inside rolled horrible did he manage to not die that first round XD

suffice to say, ray was/is an idiot XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:52 pm
Mmm... can't say that I haven't played impulsive characters like that before.

Last 4e game I played with my Monday night group, we walked into a room where we sure one of the floor tiles was trapped. The party was carefully checking the floor tiles square by square, getting concerned/frustrated that they weren't finding any traps.

My elven fighter took that as a cue that they were done trying to find the trap, and he barreled through the room to help expedite the process; the doors had iron bars drop in front of them, and the chamber began to fill with water as skeletons arose from the bones strewn about. My group all turned and gave me a dirty look, and I simply shrugged and replied,

"... what?"  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:08 pm
lmao, but, you knew what you were doing...

his char wasn't impulsive, he was impulsive XD

and stupid XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:18 pm
I might agree with you about your analysis of myself, but I have a feeling some of my gaming group might disagree with you with some of my past characters in various games >_o

As a player, I tend to have an 'idiot savant' tendency with my playstyle. Sometimes I'm really savant, sometimes I'm really idiot. Regardless of the outcome, my friends are usually mortified at the time.

sweatdrop  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Drag0nK1d

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:37 am
Damn... I feel bad for you Kytanna.
Someone that plays a chaotic neutral char like that deserves to get their arse handed to them.
I mean, I know they're supposed to be free spirits, BUT stupid as hell?
Reminds me of the chaotic good dwarven fighter my brother played in one of the campaigns we were in.
Guess what happened to him... dead by a horde of paladins & my CG ranger, rolling my eyes, pissed on his grave because of him being so foolish.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff