Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Service Me...(Mistress & Slave RP Accepting Mistresses) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:03 pm
Riku smiles and leans toward her kissing her plump lips. "Mmmm.....What's your next class Mistress? I have Gym next." he said softly licking her lips.
(LOL)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:13 pm
"Gym, the same as you." She moans squirming against him making him even more aware of their bodies pressed intimately against each other  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:16 pm
"Alright...Ummm there are some people that have been bothering me and yea." he said softly looking at her as he felt her body heat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:20 pm
"I know. I shall take care of them when they try to make trouble again." She purrs her eyes gleaming as she lays completely against him  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:21 pm
(If it becomes too hot then we go to PM's ^.^)
"Thank you Mistress....but they also bother me in the locker room." he added as Riku took her fingers and started to lick them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:14 pm
"mmmm...then i guess i will just have to watch you in there as well. It will be funner then anyways because they will be more vulnerable." Damali purrs shiverb(kk just tell me when)  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:17 pm
(K)
"Thank you Mistress." he Riku said softly as he licked her neck "CAn we go to gym...I have a test test today in another class and I don't want to forget the materal and I want it to get it over with." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:22 pm
"How can you tease me like that then ask me to let you go?" She demands glaring at him even as shivers continue to flow through her as he licks her neck.  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:25 pm
"I'm sorry Mistress....I was thinking of myself and not you...please punish me." Riku said softly as he thought "What am I saying?!" he thought. It was the magic contract that was making him say that, not him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:28 pm
"you are a very bad boy." She purrs into his ear. "Now what shall i take as payment for your behavior? Should i deny you something, repeal my protection temporarily, or...have you pleasure me?" she contemplates as she smiles down at Riku  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:31 pm
"I know I'm a bad boy..." he said softly looking down "I would rather pleasure you." he said not wanting his protection coverage to be taken away.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:34 pm
"Really now. And how would you go about doing that?" She breathes into his ear as her hands slips inside his shirt sliding across his skin and a teasing caress.  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:37 pm
"Foot rub? Lick your body?" he asked her not know what to do to her since she was already pleaseing him. Oh it felt so good his hormones were racing back and forth through his brain.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:40 pm
"Is that all? can't you be a little more creative?" She teases as she drags her nails gently against his skin as her hand moves lower down his body.  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:42 pm
"Maybe finger you?" he asked her looking down a little embarrassed at what he just said;  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff