Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak {Quake!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo v.s. Crimson, who would you root for?
NeophantomX
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crimson Flash
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
What does this have to do with anything?
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:55 am
Lunia opened her eyes, she looked at Casidy and brought her hands down from her head. "Umm... Yes, i just think all of the name calling in the class just got to me.." she lied. Looking at Casidy she slightly smiled, nobody had really ever cared about Lunia's condition or problems for years, it made Lunia feel a lot better. "Are you going back to the Art Class?" she asked her, getting ready to stand up.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:04 am
Alister watched the blind man remove his blindfold and put it away showing his bluish eyes, he seemed to be looking at him but not at him, it was strange"Xaldin huh, yeah your a little on the odd side"he took a small pause "what did you mean back there?" Alister smiled at the man to then hear Noise on the floor coming round with a cough or two, Alister put his hand on Noise's shoulder "you'll live", Alister thought briefly on weather or not he should get changed and leave he desided not to. Noise seemed to be ok but still he was a slave to that noble although Alister could think up better names for someone like him, then at that moment Noise's slaver made his way over, Alister jumped up to his feet and gave the man a dirty look as he got closer, Alister stood a little calmer then the first time.

Alister continued with the looks that he gave the man as the noble spoke of his porposal, and then removing the symboled ring from his finger at which Alister now realized that it was that, that was causing Noise the pain, once again Alister thought monster, the noble had his say and Alister was willing to make this deal, "and what matter is it that you speak of?", Alister was willing to help young Noise here but of course it came with a price everything did these days, what ever happened to goodwill, as far as Alister knew good will was now a myth that on certain moments may appear just a Xaldin had just shown to Noise.

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:55 am
Casidy's head tilted to the side a little bit as she watched Lunia carefully to make sure she was alright. "Because of the eyepatch, again?" she asked gently so as to not upset Lunia too much. However, she could tell that it may have been just an excuse to cover up what was really bothering Lunia. The girl's face did seem a little bit on the paler side to Casidy. Before she could continue asking questions, Lunia asked if she was headed back to the Art class. "Oh! Yes. I'm heading back there now. The fighing outside worked itself out. right before I got there." she admitted with a small sheepish smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:41 am
Lunia looked at Casidy, she was slightly aggrivated by her bringing up the eyepatch. "No.." she said, turning her head away. "My entire appearance, it just seems to annoy people... i really wish i was normal.." she added. Standing up slowly, she held onto her head again. She let out a moan, and closed her eyes again. It wouldn't go away, and it was getting worse.  

xLulie

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:31 pm
User Image
Shaco

Shaco was quite the nibble creature and could easily move around. As he walked he continued to toss the blades he carried around his body even throwing them under one of his legs. Some stains of blood could be seen on them but most where gone and littered the ground that he walked on. Growing bored the jester sheathed his weapons and his yellow eyes scanned the surrounding area looking for something of interest.

The walls of the ally way where unappealing but a tall structure caught his attention. Anything that stuck out two or more inches where simple enough for him to grip. Quickly he made his way up to the rooftop and there was a small terrace It might have been another victim but nothing could be said for certain when it came to this jester. Quickly teleporting into the room, his grin widened as he found a women there and she had quite the pleasing figure.Shaco assaulted her and his goal was to simply terrorize her as best he could. Nothing but laughter came from him as you forced him self on her and this lasted for a few moments before he left as quickly as he came.

Shaco left building and went about his own way. However he would watch this women from a distance and follow her. His profile was know but he was curious to see if she would dare speak of him. Once more the jester slipped into the shadows moving as a free entity and nothing but the odd laugh told of his position.

((I will be gone for the rest of the day so I will respond tomorrow if I am not to busy))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:56 pm
Leonardo nodded and said. " I understand, I'll send the SPecial Task Force out to take care of the issue. Rine, if you would, Iwould like you to lead them to find the Jester. However I won't force you to do it. " He looked back towards the regent and said. " Sir Ithinkyou should take a day off. You appear to be more tense then usual. Why not relax a little while we handle these affairs? " He asked as he unfolded his arms. " I know that we all must be on our best but sleep nad rest allow us to stay our best. "He looked toRine and smiled. " Besides with a fire cracker like Rine and myself taking care of business things will go smoothly. "

Xaldin raised an eyebrow at the Lord. He thought for a moment and then laughed a little. " Agreed. " He stood up and gently took the ring. " Noise. What do you like more. Magic, or Melee combat? " He assumed this would be a better way to think of what to do with him. If he liked magic ore then he could watch after him for a while, if he prefered melee then he would ask Alister to act as his brother, this was assuming Alister was a melee user. He looked down at Alister and smiled. " So what do you say? Do you want to watch over our little friend? I'm afraid my line of work would lead a rather boring life I don't think I'm suited to watch after him. Besides I'm blind I wouldn't be able to develop a friendship like you could. " He laughed a little andd then continued. " Besides it's not like you'll be his father, just his friend I'm sure he could use one of those right now. " He turned to the Lord and smiled again. " I can see that you're smart, you know when to cut your losses, for that I want to thank you. Now I believe it would be best if you were to explore the town, people around here wil only see this one event and immediately judge you to be a harsh slave owner, for the sake of your reputation I would say just walk around until tomorrow. " He glanced over his shoulder when Alister adressed him.

" What did I mean? " He laughed lightly and looked back. " I meant exactly what I said. I can't have either of you dying, or being locked up right now, it would ruin everything. For now just try to be careful, believe me all of my cryptic clues will become clear later. For now you'll just have to live your lives normally. Enjoy the normallity, eventually it will all go on a different road, and the world will change. " He looked down at Noise and back to Alister. " So for now live, and try not to get the guards angry, the Regent has been abnormally on edge I wouldn't want to test his temper. "

Nicko1421

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 pm
Noise stared blankly between the three before his master gave a slightly hurried bow and rushed off a** of Xaldin's advice. Was this some sort of sick joke...no, his master had removed the ring...Noise stood slowly having half a mind to strike his master now but quickly deciding against it. He was in no mood to push his luck twice in one day. When Xaldin began to speek Noise looked at him with the same somewhat bewildered expression. "Umm magic...I'm a passible mage...and what exactly would me dying ruin? And why would i go after the Regent? I mean ya he's one of the damned nobility but he's got those two guards. Leonardo and...well Rine...I'm in no hurry to get cut up or end up as a snack for some...umm sorry rambling. So uhh who are you two and why save me?" Noise tilted his head to the side some, quickly running a hand back through his hair to put it behind his pointed ears.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:45 am
Rugalia was thoroughly confused by the man who had just run off, but he didn't have much time to think about it before he was being spoken to by the man he had previously ignored, "No, I'm not one of the Regent's guards. I carry these weapons because I...like to." He told the truth, as he really didn't have much more of an explanation. As he turned to get a good look at the man, he noticed that the man was quite tall, standing almost a head taller than him; he also had peculiarly sharp teeth. After his quick examination, Rugalia continued, a bit offended by the man, "For your information, I am not a 'Merc'. I fight, sure, but I'm more of an...adventurer. I go places too dangerous for..." The man cut him off with speak of a clown butchering people; the description matched that of the body he saw, but before he could say anything, he was being assaulted by the man. Luckily, his guard was still up due to his increased suspicion. The man's attack left him extremely open, which, while somewhat confusing, allowed Rugalia to throw a punch to the man's stomach with a high chance of success before he could plant his attack; of course, Rugalia was still exhausted from his travels, so the punch didn't have very much power behind it. The man's arbitrary attack confused Rugalia, and he didn't want to seriously harm him before he knew the man's intentions...that is, if he could seriously harm him.  

linkboy11

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:47 am
Clad didnt flinch at the weak blow but merely grinned more and hooked an arm around Rugalia as if they were long time friends. "Heh, i suppose ya are just one of those 'weary travelers'. If ya were with the Regent no doubt you would have used one of those blades...though" Clad leaned his head down next to the young man's. "even if ya had pierced me i'd of ripped your arm out and beat ya ta death with it. " A rather confident and joking grin spread across the shifters face as he stood straight once more and gave Rugalia two rather firm pats on the back. "So what has ya so spooked, ya smell scared, heh maybe had a run in with the butcher clown eh?" Clad laughed some, not really believing in the existence of the jester in the first place.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:08 pm
Everybody was acting confusing today. Rugalia was now very confused, as the man immediately stopped and put his arm around him. His speech implied that he had been testing Rugalia to see if he was one of the Regent's guards, who the man seemed to have a strong hatred toward. The man then brought his head down to Rugalia's ear, and seemed to try to scare him, though Rugalia didn't respond; this man may be big, but Rugalia was confident in his skills, and wasn't sure that the man could defeat him so easily. He then proceeded to 'pat' Rugalia's back, something that made him flinch behind the power in the pats. Maybe...this guy is pretty strong. All else aside, the man asked Rugalia why he was scared, something the man was able to tell. Rugalia looked up at him, and spoke, "Well...I guess you could say that. On the way here, I found a blood trail and, for whatever crazy reason, decided to follow it. I came across a house with a very badly butchered body in it. That's why I'm spooked." Rugalia then continued, in a more light-hearted tone, "Of course, I'd like to investigate, but I haven't had a good bed or food in days, and I'm dying to have a drink." He then smiled devilishly, "Not to mention meet a few ladies while I'm at it...care to join me?" He held his hand out to the man, awaiting a handshake and a good tavern.  

linkboy11

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:17 pm
Troa sat on the bench, having gave up attempting to count the number of people who hated him. Sighing he looked around, noticing the fearful or odd looks people were giving him. Sighing again as he exhaled smoke, he flicked away his finished cig and stood up. Digging through his bag, he took out a water bottle and finished it off. Tossing it in the trash, he shouldered his bag and walked around the campus. He put on his i-pod, scrolling through tracks until he found "Moonlight Sonata" and played it. He couldn't help but smirk at the choice of music, after having beaten up a group of people. He started to wonder what people would think if they knew, chuckling at the thought. He reached the school's courtyard, and sat under a tree. The gentle warm rays from the sun giving the occasional ray of light through the leafs, and a slight breeze that swayed the branches slightly. The only sounds made besides his headphones was the gently rustling of the leafs and occasional chirp from a bird or two. Closing his eyes, he took in a breath. He started to run through some mental exercises he had learned, to train his mind and control his other personalities. He found when he was fighting that one of them was trying to come out, and was hard enough to keep him back... though he let him influence his actions a little. Shaking his head at himself for letting that happen, he sighed as he ran through the exercises as the tracked played through his headphones. When the song ended, it switched to Hubris: Reprise, from the Soul Calibur two sound track. His foot started to tap to the beat as he ran through the second set of mental exercises.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:20 pm
The Inferer RED
User Image
'I am Rine~<3'

“I know. But they are so fun,” Rine grinned as she paced backwards listening to the others speak.

“Ominous? Me? Why thank you. It seems as though your blade is sharp as well, just to give you a complement,” she said after walking, backwards, past Leonardo. “The Red Death was terrible, you were fortunate to have escaped it. It caught other races, too, not like the human's normal plague.”

Rine relaxed her face muscles and stopped walking, arms now off her head and crossed. Cyrus was beginning to speak.

“No, please don't destroy the world. It's where I keep my victims,” she jested hearing the Regent's words.

“Ah, my informants. The one in Ruthbar said that there were some families being killed off that were connected to the guard there. And a few of the troupe were under my surveillance earlier for rebellious activity. So it is true that the jester has been killing rebels. On the other hand there has been some attacks on some nobility in another town. I'll have so pin point an exact city where he may be. But I would check out Ruthbar first,” she said more serious before.

When Leonardo spoke again she listened closer since her name was said, “I'm up for a little exploring,” she nodded, “And I'll try not the leave the force behind. Besides, if there's a guy called the Jester I'd love to meet him. And crack him up.”

'Now meet your demise~  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:49 pm
Clad raised a brow at the news of a new murder. "Heh, so the jester may exist after all eh. Well dont worry, they say he only appears when ya talk about him...whiiich i guess we've both just done huh. Eh" The large man shrugged and shook Rugalia's hand. Some drink and girls sounds good, an i know of just the place. Kinda a...celebrity there ya might say." Clad turned and began to lead the way, giving the girl who had started all this craziness for him one last grin.
The tavern was not all that special. A few patrons, one or two of which drunk, some girls, and a rather bored looking owner who perked up at the sight of the large eared shifter. Clad gave a wide grin as he sat down in a corner which bore more than a few claw and dent marks. "Ehy, Phil, got a new friend so take care of em eh?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:25 pm
Rugalia turned to the girl and bowed, giving her a sly smile before turning to follow Clad. They walked for a bit down a solitary road before arriving at a simple-looking tavern. Rugalia followed Clad in, and sat down at the same table as him, which was covered in scratches and dents, and alarmed Rugalia somewhat. Regardless, the tavern seemed to have food, drink, and some girls, and that was all that really mattered; besides, if the need arose, Rugalia figured he could take care of himself, and even if things got out of hand, Clad seemed like a perfectly capable fighter. He turned to Clad, realizing he didn't know his name, "Ah, sorry, but I don't think I caught your name, mine's Rugalia." He said in a friendly manner.  

linkboy11

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:41 pm
((Other World))

The girl was saved from her fall by this newcomer man who had tons of swords. ”Umm, thank you,” she stuttered as Rugalia helped her up. ”No, there’s—“ She was cut off by Neo’s actions, a supremely random kiss. The girl had no idea what had happened. Everything had just occurred in a flash. Before she could even react to the unwanted kiss, Neo had shoved a card in to her hands and charged off, kicking dust in her face. She sneezed. ”ACHOO!” She blinked and rubbed her eyes. When she looked up again, she saw Clad in a fighting stance. She had caught bits and pieces of what he had said to Rugalia. ”Umm…” Then, it was all over, and the two of them seemed to be friendly to each other and talking about food, rest, and ladies and leaving. She returned Clad’s smile as the two guys left. She sighed. ”I should get back home…” she mumbled as she started trotting off, trying to make sure she wouldn’t crash into anything.

The Regent was tempted to roll his eyes at Rine’s jest, but he refrained from doing so. Instead, Cyrus managed a small wry smile. ”And yourself,” he said lightly to Rine. He nodded as he listened to her informants’ information. “Well, these two do seem to coincide. Have the team scout for the rebel activity as a side to the jester then.” While Rine was being utterly cheerful and “light hearted” about “cracking” the jester up, Cyrus knew she was being literal.

As Leonardo spoke, Cyrus sighed. Tense and tired? Was I that obvious? He laughed lightly when Leo called Rine a fire cracker. “Fine, Leo. I’ll take your counsel and rest a little. The two of you, remember to rest too. Rine, just don’t have too much fun,” the Regent said with a grin.

((Claided, is Ruthbar now the name of Random Town 1? Haha.

Edit: Ok. Ruthbar apparently is now the name of Random Town 1, where Rugalia, Neo, and Clad are.))

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff