Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
No Return -- Pathfinder (recruiting - Room for 1 more Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laelless

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:42 pm
I think I will just do the 20-point buy, then.

10+4=14
10+6=16
10+2=12
10+8=18  
Laelless rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 3, 5, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:04 pm
I assume we are doing HP rolls here too, so here it goes.  

Laelless

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:39 pm
Oh we are? Idunno can't I just take the average +1 RPGA style... Gaia's dice has been raping me in character creation...

Anyways here is the Hur' Oc beast.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=249071

44 is the total it would come to if that's acceptable, he's pretty skeleton crew right now. I've some stuff to work on to write down the fleshy bits and the like.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:01 pm
Wrasynth Ksyamen
Oh we are? Idunno can't I just take the average +1 RPGA style... Gaia's dice has been raping me in character creation...

44 is the total it would come to if that's acceptable, he's pretty skeleton crew right now. I've some stuff to work on to write down the fleshy bits and the like.

Roll it like everyone else, fair is fair.

I need to research a bit on your blade, but I'll get back to you.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:02 pm
Mastur Sage
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
Okay, I don't have a background and other fluff up yet, but I'd like to submit Tehila of the Violet Note. I'm curious to see how the PF Bard handles...

Alright, should work well, but I will need to add up the cost for your items just to verify.

Accepted.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:05 pm
James Taelka Biorr, Sorcerer
If I did anything wrong, please tell me and I will fix it.  

Laelless

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:11 pm
Laelless

Accepted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:31 pm
Wrasynth Ksyamen

I can't seem to find your blade ... so unless you give me a book and page number it is denied.

Same goes for tank mode ...  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:36 pm
Laelless

You do need to add in damage for weapons and whatnot, make it easy for reference.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:37 pm
IF WE GET ONE MORE I AM GOING TO START!  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 4 10-sided dice: 7, 6, 3, 10 Total: 26 (4-40)

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:02 am
Tank mode is the stats prepared ahead of time for using the tower shield while using the defensive fighting maneuver. Everyone can use this maneuver.

Volks Blade is the title for this specific great sword; it means "people's champ,". For some odd reason in the properties section it didn't record that the base item is in fact a great sword. The actual aesthetic design is based off of a scottish basket hilted hand and a half claymore. The wire basket hilt on a full tang scottish claymore allows it to actually be used more as a spear too, not that this is going to happen. D&D doesn't like it when you do stuff like that. The weighted pommel allows it to be used for bashing through armor too sort of like a medieval pile drive, utilizing the pendulum effect from your arms coupled with the driving force of the blade pushing the pommel strike down. That's right folks, shop smart, shop, s-mart. None of which will prolly get statistically utilized though T-T; this is just so I can feel better about having authentic gear. Although I am mixing german and scottish together; there is also a story behind this particular blade, but I couldn't afford my armor and to make this sword adamantine. T-T

And I'll roll for hp... >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:19 am
Wrasynth Ksyamen
Tank mode is the stats prepared ahead of time for using the tower shield while using the defensive fighting maneuver. Everyone can use this maneuver.

Volks Blade is the title for this specific great sword; it means "people's champ,". For some odd reason in the properties section it didn't record that the base item is in fact a great sword. The actual aesthetic design is based off of a scottish basket hilted hand and a half claymore. The wire basket hilt on a full tang scottish claymore allows it to actually be used more as a spear too, not that this is going to happen. D&D doesn't like it when you do stuff like that. The weighted pommel allows it to be used for bashing through armor too sort of like a medieval pile drive, utilizing the pendulum effect from your arms coupled with the driving force of the blade pushing the pommel strike down. That's right folks, shop smart, shop, s-mart. None of which will prolly get statistically utilized though T-T; this is just so I can feel better about having authentic gear. Although I am mixing german and scottish together; there is also a story behind this particular blade, but I couldn't afford my armor and to make this sword adamantine. T-T

And I'll roll for hp... >_>

Thats all well and nice, but I can assure you none of those side abilities will be used because it is a normal greatsword, despite whatever name or appearance you want to give it. In the future make it easy on me and explain these things when your going to give them your own names.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:47 am
Yeah, I did mention how I never actually get to use those mechanics, it causes D&D to make a poopy face. ">_<"

Also I did mention there was a minor error in how the word 'great sword' didn't save over to the properties section of the weapon "Volk's Blade.".  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:11 am
Wrasynth Ksyamen
Yeah, I did mention how I never actually get to use those mechanics, it causes D&D to make a poopy face. ">_<"

Also I did mention there was a minor error in how the word 'great sword' didn't save over to the properties section of the weapon "Volk's Blade.".

Accepted.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:14 am
Just one more, preferably another sorce, a wiz, a cler, or a druid.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff