Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
À pet no more GIRL NEEDED 1x1((pm based accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:23 am
He gently petted her head "you don't need to worry. For starters I barely had room for you, but now" he chuckled "I don't think I could even have a pet bug. As for mateing. I just didn't want to wake up with you pinning me to the bed wanting me when you get in heat" he touched her nose with his "I'm not ready either"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:40 am
User Image
Jenna Hearts
" You Know you love my sexy...TAIL "

Jenna was sightly smiled for she was happy to hear that She didn't have to worry about him forgotten about her. But she was sightly confused about him not having room for her. So it that mean that he was going to kick her out after all. Jenna bit down her lips for if she was in heat she was bond to pin him down but she would try her best not too. " Jenna loves master very much... " Jenna once more smiled happily at him as she felt his noise against her.

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:47 am
He rubbed her sides "and master loves Jenna" he said softly "don't worry. I'd sleep on the roof before I would kick you out" he said tenderly "there's enough homeless people out there." he held her close "and if you do ever try to have sex with me a little warning would be appritiated" he said as a joke  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:59 am
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna smiled widen as she felt him rubbing her sides and tail some more. She could feel her cheeks getting redder and her body hotter. Jen began to sway her body against him more as she cutely looks at him and in a sexual way says, " Jenna in hungry for master " Jenna leans in and began to run her fangs gently against his ear and neck.

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:05 pm
He groaned pleased but immediatley started to get worried putting a hand on her shoulder "Jenna....are you in heat?" he asked unsure of wether or not to accept her advances "Jenna are you jokeing?" he couldn't help but grow hard greatly aroused.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:26 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna gently pulls back to look at him. Her face as all red from the aroused oh him touching her side and ' tail ' . She looked at him with her eyes full of sexual hunger and said, " No joke, Jenna is very hungry for Master... " Jenna leans in and continues once more to nibble on his ear and neck once more. In between the nibble, Jenna ask, " Master want to play with Jenna? "

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:36 pm
He thought for a little but finnaly caved in bringing his arm behind her and began to finger her kissing her neck and smiling "shure. Master will play"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:54 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Since Jenna was very new to her new body that she was far more sensitive. She sightly moans as her felt Daniel touching her her all over.

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:04 pm
He slowly pulled his shirt off her and began to lick her chest passionatley. His desire for her growing larger and larger.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna's new body was getting hotter every time Daniel touch, licked and kissed her. She moans with pleasure and says, " Master, Jenna's body feels funny...Mmmm...."

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:27 pm
He looked into her eyes "Its desire" he said gently "but I won't have sex until you promise me something" he paused to think for a second "I will make love only if you promise to mate with me and only me" he paused once more "I want you to be my mate for life"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:01 pm
((could we bring in drama some other way please. I...I got burned badly not too long agoo where my fiancée cheated on me openly...it's just a little too personal))  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:05 pm
{{ Oh Snap I am truly sorry to heard that and Yes we can figure out some other way to bring drama in...}}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:13 pm
((let's instead have her regret haveing sex with him at first and later once that is taken care of give her a theiveing problem. Just re reply to my last post))  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items