Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Little Devil Type-- Hikaru Hitachiin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:10 pm
User Image

"Exactly." Miya said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

~*~*~*~*~
Hikaru smiled a bit, looking around. He was racking his brain, desperate for a topic of conversation.
~*~*~*~*~

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Seong Jinwoo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:50 pm
Kiretsuki peeks in timidly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:19 am

~*~*~*~*~
Hikaru hears the door opening. He looks up to see Kiretsuki looking into the room. Grinning, he gets up and walks over to the door.
~*~*~*~*~

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:57 pm
Noticing that Tamaki still hasn't come back with snacks, Michi thought about different topics to start a conversation. "By the way, Hikaru-san, how's your brother? Is he busy?" Michi hoped that asking about how Kaoru was doing wouldn't be a bad topic to talk about.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:03 pm

~*~*~*~*~
Hikaru sighed heavily at the mention of his brother, though he smiled at Michi. "I'm not too sure how Kaoru is doing, to be perfectly honest," he said. "I just hope that he's all right."
~*~*~*~*~

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:19 pm
"I see... Well, I'm pretty sure he's doing well," Michi smiled back  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:21 am
User Image

"If you dont mind telling me what happened with you and Kaoru?" Miya asked confused about why Hikaru did n't know how his brother was.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:06 pm
Kairi returned with a plate of cookies. "Tamaki is coming back soon. He was waiting for the tea to warm up."

As she set the platter down, she took a cookie off of it and sat down next to Michi. "What are we talking about?" She asked biting into the cookie.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:11 pm
"N-Nothing, Kairi-san! Just talking about the weather and all!" Michi didn't want Kairi to know that they were talking about Kaoru. "So that's the reason he was taking so long?"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:16 am
User Image
"It may be convenient to measure people by relative status,

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
Haruhi stepped in, just caught a tiny tidbit of what the customers and Hikaru were talking about, and smiled. "So uh, Hikaru... Kyouya-senpai told me it's the first years' turn to clean up the room. I know you don't really like cleaning and all, but you know... His orders, huh?" Haruhi sighed at how it was the vice president of the host club always being in charge... Haruhi didn't want Hikaru to frown over such a terrible topic they were discussing not too long ago.

but it doesn't really tell you much about them."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:56 pm
"I keep my room relatively clean." Kairi said smiling. "If you need any help, I would be more than happy to help."

Tamaki came out form hiding with his teapot and set of cups. "Sorry everyone." Tamaki placed the teapot and cups on the table, gently and with care. He then sat himself next to Kairi with his arm over the top of the couch. "We go through being the Host Club's maid at least once."  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

mintages

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:01 am
Kasanoda walked in having heard it was yet again his turn to clean the room. "So says you, Tamaki, but I have yet to see Kyoya clean... And you uh... you destroy more than you really clean," he said point blank. Kasanoda picked up a dust pan and broom and began to sweep around the couches.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:58 am
"Well." Tamaki said looking over the whole crowd. Time for a long ago story! "When Kyoya and I first started the club, we had to clean the music room from top-to-bottom. It was easier since there was only one room that we all used. I like the privacy that each host gets by having their own room though. With this luxury, comes responsibility."

Artem appeared in the doorway. He was going to come in and announce his return from Greece, but the guests and hosts seemed busy. He decided to move onto Tamaki's room and keep his guests company, if there were any.  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Prussia-Me
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:35 pm
Kaoru paces back and forth infront of the door, debating wheather or not to open the door. "Hmgn.." He then shakes his head, and opens the door, peeking in with a somewhat questionable look on his face.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff