twisting vines

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:39 am
Azkeel
twisting vines
Azkeel
twisting vines
Azkeel
twisting vines
Hello everyone, I'm Amy. I just accepted Jesus into my life as my Lord and Savior today and came here hoping to meet other Christians who can help me grow in my faith. Thank you all and God bless!
Welcome! I'm so glad to hear you're of the faith now! By all means if you need any help just ask anyone! And feel free to post any questions or comments! We're a fellowship so we help each other here!

Hello! Thanks for the welcome! I do have one question: What version of the Bible is the best?
Honestly I would say whatever version helps you the best. Any one that suits your style. I use the old school King James but that's because I like the thou arts and thy. haha I feel it's more poetic though others find it's harder to understand because of the wording though it's the same words just far older. English Standard is a good one if you want it straight out in our english haha

I guess I can try both versions and then try some other versions while I'm at it and then decide which one I like.
Yup yup sounds like a good idea! I'm very happy for you!!! This is awesome haha. So what brought you to the faith? If I may ask. whee

Well one of my friends had given me a book on Christianity about 3 years ago for Christmas but I never really looked through it. I had actually put it in the garage and forgot about it until a week ago. I was looking for something and as I moved a cardboard box I saw the book under it. I picked it up and was going to toss it and continue my search but I decided to keep it. So long story short I read it, felt something inside of me come alive, and knew I wanted to become a Christian. I hope this all makes sense, because if it doesn't, it's because I am tired and not thinking clearly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:02 am
Praised be Jesus Christ.....Now and Forever!
Hello, my name is Miranda
I listen to Music, i also listen to Angelic related songs.
My favorite color is Gold
My favorite singers are Taylor S., Emily browning,Victoria Justice, Owl city/Adam, The Beatles
My hobbies are going outside in my front yard, sit and i try talk to God.
I have 3 Pets, 1 rabbit,1 Dog (Labrador), 3 turtles (just got them they're hatchlings). I love them all so much <3
In school i am part of the "Marian Club", Its a club all about Mary. We also learn about Jesus, Saints and the 2 Fallen Angels.
I love Plants, Animals, and Insects that help our lives.
My goal is to get to Heaven and have Eternal Happiness with the Lord.
I am also curious on how Jesus and God looks like so its one of the reasons in my Goal, eversince i was 4 years young i always wanted to go to Heaven.
I also look for some advices that are full of Wisdom to help me achieve my goal.
Thank you for Reading this
God Bless you all
~Amen~  

Miranda Baudelaire

Wealthy Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100

Joyous Christian Woman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:20 pm
Hello! I'm Bethany, nice to meet you all. Apparently my brother Eric joined this guild on my account. I am not a Christian, but a Muslim. I hope you don't mind if I stay though. I know very little about Christianity as my parents don't like books about Christianity in their house.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:34 pm
Hi guys im klaas im eighteen and i live in New Zeeland.Recently joined the guild.I have atented a luther church for about one year.I have held adherent views for some time, although i am trying to fade from the ideal...I intend to convert to catholism or orthodoxy.I am saddened by the condition of the church,succumbing to modernity, comfort, and pleasures of the senses which is contrary to the Cross of Christ.Entire generations have unfortuneitly become dissluisoned and subverted by ilumated properganda directed to diverse the word of god and boy has it worked..the Holy Church is suffering day by day in numbers and beleif.I hope things change before soceity becomes more degenerate things get worse and all faith is lost!...I look foward to reading your beautifull posts.

Outside of church i like european football and marxism.  

NSU_Ducks

Jeon JungKookie

Romantic Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:37 pm
Hello! My Gaia name is koemi but you can just call me Kt, since thats my nickname anyways. Um. I joined this guild because I want to make sure I can stay right with the lord. I have backslid more than once and just want to keep it from happening again! :]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:23 pm
My name is Emily.
I'm eighteen years old.
I've basically been going to church since..well, my whole life.
But I didn't fully understand the meaning of 'being saved' until I was perhaps, eight, or nine years old.
I've been going to this pentecostal church in Fenton Missouri for about five years now..It's a great move of God. When I'm not working, I spend saturdays doing street ministry with a group of people and my brother. (:
As for my general interests, I really like to draw, And write poetry.
I'm also very fond of coffee.
It's nice to meet you all. smile

Farfelee

Hearts On Fire For Jesus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:50 pm
Hello, my name is Elizabeth. I am a recent convert to Christianity. My parents are Wiccan so I was raised to worship a god and goddess but recently I felt I needed something more in my life. I talked to my Christian friend about this feeling and she said I needed Jesus. She gave me a book on Christianity and I read it through in two or three days and I by the time I had finished I knew this is what I had needed. So I confessed to Jesus that I was a sinner and invited him in my heart as my Lord and Savior. After I finished the prayer, I felt peace in my heart and knew I was one of God's children and was saved.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:59 pm
Welcome everyone. Please feel free to stay with this guild. Everyone is welcome, whether you are a believer or just searching. If you have any questions feel free to ask in a forum or if you are uncomfortable with that just send a private message to one of us and we will get back to you.  

iamlost4ever
Vice Captain

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:54 pm
Hello! My name is Michelle and if you haven't guessed yet my favorite scripture is 1 Corinthians 13 lol. I am from Texas and work in the IT department for the University of Houston. I have gone to church all of my life but in the last few years I have jumped into the word of God fully. I've always questioned everything so that I know what it is that I believe in is true, and I am always amazed at the awesome answers I receive from God when I follow His word. I look forward to chatting with you all.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:26 pm
Um...hi everyone. I'm Meg obviously and I am a new Christian. I actually just became a Christian today and am looking for fellowship with other Christians. Yeah, I guess that's it.  

Meg Harmond

iamlost4ever
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:39 pm
Meg Harmond
Um...hi everyone. I'm Meg obviously and I am a new Christian. I actually just became a Christian today and am looking for fellowship with other Christians. Yeah, I guess that's it.

Welcome and congrats. We look forward to getting to know you better. Feel free to ask questions and to look through our forum. Our leader Cappeh Sensai posts a lot of information that you will find very useful and you can always email one of us if you have questions that you do not wish to ask in one of our forums.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:35 am
G'Day. I am known as Australia_Zoo_Crickey on Gaia. I am a Christian for almost going on 10 years now. I was born again at an event known as Charity Youth Bible School in 2001. I was 15 at the time. And now, I am an on fire born-again Christian. I work on Bible Studies on my free time, and might post them here or in my journal. ^^  

Are_You_Born_Again

Karyan_The~Dark~One

7,250 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:13 am
Hey guys, this one of two of my "Main" accounts. "Leonaenae" is my first acct long story anyways.
I wanted to join this guild because I noticed it was highly active, and everyone seems legit in wanting to share the word.
I have been a christian, nearly my entire life, but, I seem to have lost touch with the reality of what being a Christian means inside oneself. I was going to may a thread in Life Discussion, but I see a perfect place here to find myself again in Christ.
I tend to forget about my guilds so if I have not been active, please PM me.

About Me: My name is Lynn, I am 24, Graduated College in 2009, Majored in English. Currently work in a Call Center for Wells Fargo. Was just engaged June 2011

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:47 am
Hello! I'm Amelia, nice to meet you! I am a Catholic and was actually looking for an active Catholic guild but I couldn't find one, so I decided to join this one. While we might have different views on Christianity, we still believe in Jesus Christ, and that is all that matters to me. smile Anyway, I hope to meet other Christians and Catholics.  

sunlight and roses

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:55 am
Hola  
Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items