Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for fans of mass effect. We focus mainly on discussion, but roleplaying is also good. 

Tags: mass, effect, citadel, shepard, sci fi 

Reply The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild
Fav guys of video games bracket...guys are welcome but...lol Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DivineHate

Mega Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:55 pm
Garrus! Orr Adam Jensen,

Vaas is pretty sexy too. emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:19 pm
There would be way too many... I try to limit them down to 6. And since it's about fave guys in general I am not just going for attractiveness.

1) Kaidan Alenko (Mass Effect) - Because if it wasn't for Kaidan I would never have started playing ME. And he's a pretty sweet guy. And a biotic - I freaking love biotics.

2) Alistair (Dragon Age) - He's funny and I love his at times clueless "What am I even doing here"-attitude

3) Jeff "Joker" Moreau (Mass Effectt) - He might be cocky about being the best Alliance pilot but it's quite another cup of tea if someone is just cocky and then nothing else or if he's cocky and then repeatedly prooves he is the best for real. Also, a lot of sarcasm (love his banter with EDI). And a beard - I love short beards - I would already have grown myself a beard but unfortunately I'm a woman.

4) Eddie Riggs (BrĂ¼tal Legend) - When I picked up the game I wasn't too sure what to think of this guy on the cover. But I surely wouldn't have expected the Mr Nice Guy and the same time total badass he turned out to be.

5) The Engineer (Team Fortress 2) - Why do I like nice guys so much? And also probably a pretty unexpected entrance for this topic. I like to see him in the comics and the videos (though he is seen way too less) and meanwhile he has become my second most often played class.

6) Thane Krios (Mass Effect) - I think if Thane had been alive and at best health by the end of ME3 he would have been able to kill a Reaper with bare hands... I mean, at the time he fought Kai Leng he was in medical terms close to death already and he still could keep Leng - someone who was considered Cerberus elite and even Shepard had a hard time fighting (and also Anderson in the books) - busy for a while. Also he delivers some of the most saddest scenes in the game, especially when you romance him and when you have the Citadel DLC.  

TerrAqua111

Smooth Operator

36,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers