Welcome to Gaia! ::

Under Construction maybe forever who knows with me

Back to Guilds

Reply -
Genocide's Creepy Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:45 pm
-Genocide-
A dangerous female demon that has no mercy

User Image

Her head shock in no. "That fat basterd will take pleasure in trying to destory you since your a male who was around me. In his twisted mind he will think that you had been a lover of mine that i grew tired of. I will not do that when he will probly be killed soon by Lucifer. My grandfather is growing tried of that basterd's demand that he orders me home. Pissing off Lucifer will be his death." she said softly. She noticed he was licking the blood from her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-
+ The bird of Hermes is my name +
+ Eating my wings to make me tame +

'if that is your decision mistress then i'll obey it. although if he tried to destroy me it would be his biggest mistake. My previous masteers... the thing that killed them was.. my hatred for them" he said while looking down. No one alive knew about it and Genocide as the first one to hear it  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:36 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide leaned in and kissed his neck. It was a demon form of respect. She looked at him with bright crimson eyes. "Why would you want to kill him for me? I own your life and i can do what i wish to you yet you wish to kill him." she asked softly. She was confused since many of her former slaves had all tried to kill her or excape. Several had come close to killing her while many had excaped. He was a strange one but she was glad that she had choicen him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"you do own my life. for the time being. but you didn't make me hate you yet so i will try do do well as a slave and abide to any of your wishes" he said calmly. And it was true. He didn't need to run since all it would take was a powerful hatred towards Genocide to be free again  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:06 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Her reply was cut off as a brust of flames appeared in the middle of her bed chamber. A small demon entered from the flames and walked over to Genocide. "Mistress i have been ordered to bring summons from my master, The seventh lord. You are to come to his castle tomorrow night otherwise he will be forced to bring the matter to your grandfather Lucifer." it said in hisses. Quickly it disappeared before Genocide could take its head. Growling she slammed her fists hard into the wall. She did it again till her right wrist snapped and blood began to flow rapidly. Instead of stopping it, Genocide tried to think of how to get the Lord.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon aproached Genicide slowly and took her hand to heal it. If he did hate her then the sight of her being raped by the lord would be nice but since he had no reason to he decided to help "Mistress, if i may... take me with you". He said calmly. He saw the seventh Lord a few times before but it was when he was still a child at their castle so he doubted that he will be recognized. And even if his power over his body would let him alter it in any way he desired  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:03 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Looking at Daimon, Genocide nodded. "Very well. Take his fat head off while he is distracted with me. Even if have to have him touch my body to allow you shoot at him, than so be it. He dies tomorrow." she said darkly. She shivered because it was going to be gross. And she was risking her body which no other had ever had to do it. Her prized virginity was goign to be on the line. Looking at him. "Don't let him take me at any cost please. I don't want that pig to be my first." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:18 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"It shall e done. I wil only need a pair of sunglasses or contact lenses so hewon't be able to see my eyes. They are the only part of my body that i can't change. Or i could shrink but then you would have to smuggle me inside the castle and somehow keep me with you" he said while the said eyes took on a blue colow with hints of red. He smiled to hid thoughts. "The seventh lord probably would never suspect he would see prince Eclipse again after he betrayed us to the humans. Killing him will be a pleasure" he thoughts and this time he wasn't able to stop a wide preadory grin from surfacing on his face  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:09 am
-Genocide-

User Image

"i will reward for you your help in his death. I will get you sunglasses. If you can shift your form than take that of a minon. He will be less likely to mess with you if your my minon. Once he has me, he will be to busy with me to focas on you. Get the pig before he take my body. That bastred knows if he gets my virginity the curse will seal me to him forever. Once that happens i will only be able to have him take me. I don't want that." she said darkly. She walked over to her bed and laid down. The slits in her back opened as her wings emerged to fell the air. She sat up and moved them to fold over her chest so she could feel over them. They were still hurt from the attack before he had come.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:14 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"like this?" he asked and the air around him moved as if it boiled. It lasted only for a second but he was now looking like a plain minion with a stupid look on it's grotesque face "ish thrish goot, mishthress" he said lisping  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:57 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide nodded as she smiled. She walked over nd looked over the form. "Your are very conving. if i didn't know your real form i would think you a minon. What do you want as your reward after we return from hell?" she asked softly. She would talk to her grandfather tonight and tell him her plan. He would agree since he hated the lord.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

He morphed back as easily as before but only rubbed his chin since it didn't want to get back to place as easy as other parts "'ll leave the reward to you mistress. but maybe a bite. a true vampire bite unlike those before" he said. A vampire could bite only to feed his thirst but a true bite also called the dark kiss of a vampire sent a feeling of sexual pleasure to both the vampire and the bitten. Once a vampire wanted a bite like that could couse an imprint bewteen them or even a bond that let them share their feelings  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:32 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Looking at him with crimson eyes, Genocide nodded. "You may have it once we return and he is died. But your bite will not work if he gains my virginity. The curse will seal me to him so no other can bring sexual pleasure to me. So kill him before that." she said softly. She turned away and was about to head to a chamber next door. It was time to contact her grandfather.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:34 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"yes, mistress. i have my own reasons for going after him too. and mistress before you go.. do you need something from me or can i get dressed now and prepare?" he asked with a slight bow  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:05 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

"You can prepare but don't enter the chamber without my permission." she said softly. She walked into the room and closed the door. Sitting in the center of the alter, she began to chant. While later, she was speaking to her grandfather. he aprroved her plans and wished her luck.

(want to skip ahead to tomorrow nigth so they can kill the lord?)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff